• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
I thought going to bed at 3:00 and waking up at 7:00 would be a horrible idea. It probably was. But hey, I got **** done and can go to Nolan's fest.

Banjo, come to Nolan's. You will not get murdered.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
I thought going to bed at 3:00 and waking up at 7:00 would be a horrible idea. It probably was. But hey, I got **** done and can go to Nolan's fest.

Banjo, come to Nolan's. You will not get murdered.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I will probably come over. I'm trying to convince my folks it's not that bad a neighborhood.

Also I may want a ride back here if I do end up showing.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Justin had a pretty godlike combobreaker on Steven's double post, unfortunately for him Darklink will remain THE SAGE OF COMBOBREAKING for all eternity.

As for staying here that night, definitely. I might be working that day, but I'll be up for Smash all night/during the day lol.

Now, finding you a ride is the issue >.>

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Well, no luck with my folks. Can anyone give me a ride to Nolan's if it's not too much trouble?

forward

Smash Champion
Hey Dekar I'll most likely just bus to El Paso since I need to buy my tickets now unless you can arrange something by today just let me know (Justin)

Dekar173

Justice Man
He wouldn't like it because it's multiplayer only!

Single player nine times out of ten is boring as all hell.

I won't be at the tourney tomorrow to scream "I'M JUST A GOD!!@!?@!?@!?" sorry :( work :p

Arms

Smash Rookie

I won't be at the tourney tomorrow to scream "I'M JUST A GOD!!@!?@!?@!?" sorry :( work :p
wtf you just say?

Dekar173

Justice Man
Single player games suck balls man.

It kind of goes with what Paul was saying a while back "video games are too easy" ya, single player's too easy.

Multiplayer anything on the other hand, and now you've got competition :O

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
so according to casey the only good games for the wii are mario party 8 and new super mario bros wii

ya the new zelda, metroid, kirby, and donkey kong games will suck *** since they don't have multiplayer....makes sense

Dekar173

Justice Man

Of course what can be taken literally as a statistic is more just an expression for "most of the time"

Top Bottom