• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Hype much?
At E3 they are going to come out and say they have been secretly working on SSB4 since Brawl came out and they are going to be releasing it as a launch title and they have been sending nintendo ninjas to kill off anyone who spoke of it to make it absolutely unknown.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
On and Off Topic

This is off topic, but.. what if the new New Super Mario Bros 3D brings Wart back? Can he be a new Smash char? I mean, bombs, turnips, jumping, he's got all of it. He is very underated as a Mario character, and he needs more recognition.

On topic, who likes Sukapon's chances. Oh, sorry, Oasis.:smirk:

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I don´t think Oasis has to much chances,also,I like this :troll:

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Ohhhhhhhhhh.... I'm guessing he's new to the crew or something then? I haven't seriously watched One Piece in YEARS. In fact, not even since Usopp joined the crew :laugh:

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Ohhhhhhhhhh.... I'm guessing he's new to the crew or something then? I haven't seriously watched One Piece in YEARS. In fact, not even since Usopp joined the crew :laugh:

He's not the newest member.
And you've missed quite a lot since Usopp.
There's Sanji, Chopper, Nico Robin, Franky, Brooke, and that's as far as I know, as I don't know if any new ones came in since the timeskip.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I have a very strong feeling that ~80% of all Smash Bros players don't care about playstyle and will just force their own playstyle onto their favourite character. Telling people "this is the recommended playstyle for Samus" is going to just piss people off.
I doubt it's going to piss people off. What's going to happen, no matter what, is that they're going to find out their playstyle doesn't quite mesh with the character and will keep hopping around until they find one. I mean, how many people actually played Fire Emblem in the West and mained Marth back in the Melee days? The same could also apply to retros like Ice Climbers, Game and Watch, R.O.B., and Pit (at the time). Not only that, but there are just some really ambiguous characters like Yoshi that people can't easily figure out.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
and Hinata, and Neji, and Brock, and Setsuka, and Skeletor, and Lional, and Mankey, and and andandandANDAND!!!

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
and Hinata, and Neji, and Brock, and Setsuka, and Skeletor, and Lional, and Mankey, and and andandandANDAND!!!
Really no way! :0

Anyway I have something to say regarding Pit.. I kind of hope he gets a new Final Smash I really hate his current one maybe it could involve using the "Three Sacred Treasures" I think that would be pretty cool.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
So apparently it was revealed that there are two more characters to be added to Mario Tennis Open.... and recently Luma and Baby Peach were revealed... Rosalina and.... Toadsworth?...

Plus.... Yoshi and Boo have no clear cut partners... I take it they're together?...

Weird *** Nintendo.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I am still very thrilled that Roy got that neat re-design.

Is Starphoenix is reading this, maybe can you make another Roy support icon from this?

Also, can Oasis make a new roster icon for re-designed Roy?

D

Deleted member

Baby Waluigi :troll:
Then it will all be clear why Nintendo has plushies of that.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
So apparently it was revealed that there are two more characters to be added to Mario Tennis Open.... and recently Luma and Baby Peach were revealed... Rosalina and.... Toadsworth?...

Plus.... Yoshi and Boo have no clear cut partners... I take it they're together?...

Weird *** Nintendo.
Yoshi's partner will be the logical choice of
Rolento

yani

Smash Lord

Weird *** Nintendo.
I'm so confused. There's supposed to be 16 playable characters and we know 14 of them. Why Baby Peach?????

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I'm so confused. There's supposed to be 16 playable characters and we know 14 of them. Why Baby Peach?????
Because you touch yourself at night Nintendo did it for the lulz. :troll:

Ahh, well, I cannot say I am impressed with the roster. Mario spin-off rosters have been weird lately. The only Mario spin-off roster I really liked the best was Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
It's Mario Kart 7 again with their weird *** character choices. I hope SSB4 doesn't continue that streak.
Toad, Paper Mario, and Bowser Jr.? Pfffff, Luma, Wriggler, and Baby Peach for SSB4 :D

Replace Three with Great and cut the s in Treasures and you're good.
What the Golden Y said.

Your wish is my command.

Beautiful avatar and icon dude. ^_^ *hurries to put it in sig*

The only Mario spin-off roster I really liked the best was Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
So much this, that game was great all around!!

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
About what Golden Y said about Pit...

Great Sacred Treasure = new Final Smash (give Palutena Pit's old Final Smash, it's her army after all)

Three Sacred Treasures = alternate costume

It's perfect, right?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
About what Golden Y said about Pit...

Great Sacred Treasure = new Final Smash (give Palutena Pit's old Final Smash, it's her army after all)

Three Sacred Treasures = alternate costume

It's perfect, right?
No, because I can't imagine the Great Sacred Treasure NOT being another Landmaster which, as we all know, is broken as Hell regardless of the version we're talking about.

Three Sacred Treasures is a logical choice. The only problem is
they were destroyed in Uprising. I suppose GSG could work if it wasn't a Landmaster type move but functioned more like a typical super.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Also, for anyone curious I have a Chibi-Robo add on I created out of a request for another user. Remade my Krom add on since the old one had "Chrome", and not "Krom".

D

Deleted member

That actually confuses me; is it actually "Krom"? Has that ever been confirmed?
Or must we wait until the Europe localization?

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Yeah, Star, I'm definitely gonna put that new Roy icon in my sig when I get home

Nice work :cool:

Oh, and WHY the **** did Baby Peach have to put in Mario Tennis Open. Why do keep making these baby versions of Mario characters anyway

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
That actually confuses me; is it actually "Krom"? Has that ever been confirmed?
Or must we wait until the Europe localization?
It has not been specified, but the general consensus is that the pronunciation leans more towards Krom. At first everyone thought his name was Chrome; which kind of works considering his color scheme. Either way I have a siggy prepared.

D

Deleted member

It won't be complete until Baby Waluigi is finally introduced. :troll:
And it would make the most since in Tennis Open, seeing as Waluigi debuted in the Tennis series.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Yeah, Star, I'm definitely gonna put that new Roy icon in my sig when I get home

Nice work :cool:

Oh, and WHY the **** did Baby Peach have to put in Mario Tennis Open. Why do keep making these baby versions of Mario characters anyway

Baby Peach confirmed for Super Smash Bros 4.

Excuse me a minute, I think I vomited some in my mouth...

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Baby Peach confirmed for Super Smash Bros 4.

Excuse me a minute, I think I vomited some in my mouth...
Perish the thought... too vile to even think about it!!! *shudders* And I actually like Baby Peach.

It won't be complete until Baby Waluigi is finally introduced. :troll:
And it would make the most since in Tennis Open, seeing as Waluigi debuted in the Tennis series.
He would make Baby Daisy look better in comparison! Hahaha! :awesome:

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Baby Peach is old news man.

Also, anything new happen=??? Well, other than the older-looking Roy getting a touch-up (much like how Ike got one for his older look in Radiant Dawn).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom