• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
As a Ridley supporter, maybe I should campaign for Samus/Zamus to be nerfed (EVEN MORE), and that Dark Samus could only be a clone ever. It's what he would want.

ANYWAY, I was thinking earlier how we're probably not going to be seeing Dark Samus again. She kind of drove the Prime series, yet that was over in '07. She'll be suffering some serious relevancy issues, plus the lack of love Prime gets in Japan. To me, Samus/Zamus, Ridley, and Dark Samus would be the perfect Metroid roster but I'm not so sure that's going to happen. Although I like VARIETY, so it would kind of IRK me that Metroid is made up of three Samuses (Sami?). THOUGH METROID IS ALL ABOUT HER SO I GUESS IT CAN'T BE HELPED.

Also I would love for a Brinstar Depths to come back, as well as a new Tourian stage with Mother Brain in the background~

a-and a Crocomire assist trophy~
Technically it is a "Samus". Although those of us in the know know the truth... Plus, Super Smash Bros isn't really about canon. So it isn't like death is really going to be much of an issue.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Brinstar Depths was dumb as hell and I thought that before I even knew there was such things as competitive video gaming. Too many ways to get ***** for trying to recover.
Of course it was. But it had Kraid. And if we get Ridley, I'd like to have the original boss trifecta in some fashion. KRAID AND MOTHER BRAIN MAKE FOR GOOD STAGES. But then I would also want a Norfair stage for Ridley since that is always his PAD.

I dunno, I guess a new Tourian stage, with Norfair as one of the past Brawl stages, and Brinstar Depths as one of the Melee past stages could work out?

Maybe they could tweak Depths a bit to make it not suck as much? :I

Starphoenix said:
Technically it is a "Samus". Although those of us in the know know the truth... Plus, Super Smash Bros isn't really about canon. So it isn't like death is really going to be much of an issue.
I know it's the Metroid Prime, but it looks like Samus and it's called Samus so it feels like ANOTHER SAMUS. I know it has loads of moveset potential though. :I Also I didn't mean the death of Dark Samus meant anything. Prime is over, that's what I meant. So Dark Samus's home will forever be the span from 2001 to 2007. Maybe she'll find a way out. Maybe.

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration
Hmmmmmm,I think the first thing that will leak out of production is the title and the voice announcing.

Off topic: Who else in here thinks Samuel L. Jackson will solve the Snake problem? :awesome:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Even 3-4 years can be delayed....

For all it's laughability, I actually don't mind what that guy was saying about Super Smash Brothers Clash for a name. I'm sure there are better ones though...

Barbasol

Smash Ace
Yeah, I really don't like the addition of Zero-Suit Samus in Brawl. It just feels like a waste. It's not an commonly accessible character aside from the little trick or Final Smash. It seems they just added it to have people ogle Samus and to say, "See, there's plenty of women in Smash Bros."

I wish it could have just been, "Yes she's a girl, deal with it." Instead we get this latex clad Samus who noone was asking for. I know I dislike playing Samus (who was my main) because I hate the results of her final smash. I want to play as Samus, not until I'm forced to get a Smashball so my opponent doesn't.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I would just suggest a stage where it could be consider Ridley's place. Idk where though, I don't play metriod a lot.
YEAH, ABOUT THAT.

Sakurai was a huge tease. LET'S START AT THE BEGINNING: Okay, obviously Ridley shouldn't have been in Smash 64, but he made that little cameo SO THAT WAS COOL. Maybe it showed he was on Sakurai's brain? Then we see Melee's intro, and I dunno about anyone else but I thought that meant he was going to be unlockable at first. OKAY, so now it's Brawl time. Ridley was a hugely popular and demanded character. We get the Norfair update, Ridley's signature area in Metroid, and he also gives us Ridley's theme in that same update. Back in the day all the Ridley guys were pretty COCKSURE that meant he was going to be playable.

AAAA I'm going to go eat some comfort popcorn chicken.

D

Deleted member

Why would they have to change Peach's neutral B? There are many toads and they all look a like. Why can't she just keep using a generic toad and have the retainer chief as playable? I also believe Toad is more likely than paper Mario being the fact he isn't based off of a character already playable in Smash.
Because there is no way to distinguish between the retainer chief and a generic Toad in appearance. Plus we probably won't know whenever or not if the retainer chief Toad is playable or a generic Toad. It's like saying Pikachu's is the one from Red when there's no way to prove it.

Also, please tell me why being based off a characters hurts ones chances. Dr. Mario got in Melee so that opens up room for an unique Mario rep. A variation of a character can still be unique.
xIblisx said:
Why delay it? They have a good projected 3-4 years.
We don't know how long it'll be before SSB4 comes out. I don't think they've set anything yet.

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration
Even 3-4 years can be delayed....

For all it's laughability, I actually don't mind what that guy was saying about Super Smash Brothers Clash for a name. I'm sure there are better ones though...
Only a fool would call that title stupid.(its nice :b: )
But I don't think Nintendo will be that predictable.Melee,Brawl,Clash?Mabey,but I doubt it.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Yeah, I really don't like the addition of Zero-Suit Samus in Brawl. It just feels like a waste. It's not an commonly accessible character aside from the little trick or Final Smash. It seems they just added it to have people ogle Samus and to say, "See, there's plenty of women in Smash Bros."

I wish it could have just been, "Yes she's a girl, deal with it." Instead we get this latex clad Samus who noone was asking for. I know I dislike playing Samus (who was my main) because I hate the results of her final smash. I want to play as Samus, not until I'm forced to get a Smashball so my opponent doesn't.
...Go pick Samus, hold the R button. Press start while holding R. Select stage. Now you got Zero Suit Samus...LOL

YEAH, ABOUT THAT.

Sakurai was a huge tease. LET'S START AT THE BEGINNING: Okay, obviously Ridley shouldn't have been in Smash 64, but he made that little cameo SO THAT WAS COOL. Maybe it showed he was on Sakurai's brain? Then we see Melee's intro, and I dunno about anyone else but I thought that meant he was going to be unlockable at first. OKAY, so now it's Brawl time. Ridley was a hugely popular and demanded character. We get the Norfair update, Ridley's signature area in Metroid, and he also gives us Ridley's theme in that same update. Back in the day all the Ridley guys were pretty COCKSURE that meant he was going to be playable.

Story of Ridley's Smash life.

We don't know how long it'll be before SSB4 comes out. I don't think they've set anything yet.
That's why I said projected. Most people I know do expect it in 3 to 4 years though.

D

Deleted member

@xIblisx: Sorry for the misinterpretation. Anyway, I am actually hoping for 3-5 years of development because as massive as the game is, it sure does need a long time.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm hoping it won't go to 5, that's a bit much. 4 is a good max for me, really. If they do everything correctly that's all it should need, imo.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I really think Sakurai should let Miyamoto get his hands involved in SSB4. It would be interesting to see what The Father of Modern Gaming can do.

Barbasol

Smash Ace
It all depends on how they divide up their time. Let's not forget, many hands make light work. Brawl was a fairly tight time table because they outsourced a lot of work to subsidiaries. I wouldn't imagine any less than two years, but three is very possible.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Lets have some more musical fun my dearies. I'm going to post the top 10 songs that MUST be in the next game! No "if", "ands", or "buts" about it. These are required and not optional under any circumstance!

1: Link's Awakening - Ballad of the Windfish (Yay Willrock! By far my favorite OCremix artist, because synthrock is the best!)

Make no mistake, I get the original song is a little slow compared to some of the more intense songs. But I'm not requesting the original, I want my remix! Sakurai has teased us all with lingering fragments of data indicating this song was intended to be placed in the game, but removed for whatever reason. Tough it out next time unknown arranger and give us the goods!

2: Paper Mario - E v e r y S o n g !

Did I really just link every letter with an individual video link? You're darn right I did! Having not had any music from this series is a travesty. You hear me a TRAVESTY!? At this point Paper Mario has become one of the premier Mario brands and will likely stay that way as long as the quality remains. The music is an aspect of that quality, spawning many memorable tunes.

3: Kirby Super Star - Orange Ocean

Heh, kind of surprised Sakurai missed such a gem from his own series. Not sure how that happened but it certainly was a miss not to include it. Would have actually, you know, compliment Halberd...

4: Mario Paint - BGM 1/Gnat Attack
(here are the WarioWare Touched versions of BGM1)

How on earth was ANYTHING from this game not selected? Out of many obscure games this one has by far the catchiest music. These tracks could have easily fit either Flat Zone 2 or Pictochat.

5: Pokémon Red and Blue - Vs. Kanto Champion (Rival)

Poor Blue/Gary (whichever the preference), his song got passed up while we have 3-4 remixes of the same Pokémon tune. There is more to Pokémon than just the main theme Sakurai!

6: Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest - Crocodile Cacophony

Technically you could say many songs from this game must be in the next game, being the highlight soundtrack from the Donkey Kong Country series. This song in particular just carries that nasty, nitty gritty feel to it. The kind of song that suits a certain reptile...

7: Super Smash Bros. - Metal Mario

Hmmm... You bring back songs from the previous game but fail to highlight one of the best original tracks from the 64 title? Strange... Then again many decisions were strange...

8: The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past - Hyrule Castle (listen to this orchestrated version and weep)

Was there a REASON this song WASN'T in Brawl? I understand there wasn't a castle but c'mon! This is one of the most legendary tunes from the entire series and it was nowhere to be found. Surely in some country this is a crime worthy of prison time?

9: Earthbound - Porky Means Business

Yeah it is a little over requested at times, but you can't knock the transition between chiptune melody to melt your face off metal. Pokey states in the game Giygas is so terrifying that he wet his pants, it's a lie. He wet them because he got an awesome battle tune and he knows it.

10: Sin and Punishment - Blood Infactor

This song shares a similar genre with "Marionation Gear". It is kind of that funky jazz fusion sound. The bassline is sick and gives a great atmosphere which screams "yeah there is a giant blood monster in front of me, so what?" Those who played the game will know what I mean...

D

Deleted member

I really think Sakurai should let Miyamoto get his hands involved in SSB4. It would be interesting to see what The Father of Modern Gaming can do.
That could work. It would save time and I think it would work out great if Miyamoto handled the multi-player modes and adding characters while Sakurai focuses on the single-player modes, therefore, satisfying both sides.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Oh my goodness Mario Paint.

That just SCREAMS PictoChat, doesn't it? What the hell were they thinking.

Also why haven't you made a Paper Mario stage yet listing all those songs, Starphoenix.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Oh my goodness Mario Paint.

That just SCREAMS PictoChat, doesn't it? What the hell were they thinking.

Also why haven't you made a Paper Mario stage yet listing all those songs, Starphoenix.
Because I'm waiting for Paper Mario 3DS to come out. But I've considered going ahead and finishing one idea now and just doing an alternate when the game actually sees release.

Right now I cannot decide if I want to go with a Paper Mario, Tetris, or Ocarina of Time stage?

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Yea as i said there are better ones, i'm just saying i wouldn't mind it.

hehe, free for all would be funny...

Anyway, i'm going to check the arena again (hint hint!)

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
All this music talk reminded me of this idea I had where Mew dropped specific "Legendary CD's" instead of just ones you didn't already have, they would be songs that were more serene, intense, important, or just epic than other songs. I have a list somewhere, let me go find it and I'll edit it in or post it

EDIT: Here it is

"]Beware the Forest Mushrooms - Mario Bros.
Aquatic Ambience - Donkey Kong
Ocarina Medley - The Legend of Zelda
SR388 - Metroid
Eight Melodies ~Vocal~ - MOTHER
Devil's Call In Your Heart - F-ZERO
Music Box - Yoshi
Milky Way Wishes Credits - Kirby
Meteor - Star Fox
Mewtwo Battle - Pokemon
Sweet Sweet Sweet - Sonic the Hedgehog
Can't Say Goodbye to Yesterday - Metal Gear

Obvious pattern is obvious :p Feel free to recommend better songs for Metroid and Star Fox, I really don't remember much from them as those series don't do much for me, or recommend anything really. I am also truly surprised that Sweet Sweet Sweet wasn't in Brawl

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
All those times I died to the point I memorized K. Rool's attack pattern all flooding back to me.

Horizont

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure if anyone has suggested this yet, but what about Shadow and Amy from Sonic? They could fit into the story mode: There's a portion where you play as Sonic, and you have to save Amy from Shadow, then they become playable. Amy could be fast, but not as fast as Sonic, with stronger attacks involving her hammer. Shadow would probably be a clone of Sonic, though. Just an idea.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Ok, I’ve decided to finally do that music post this computer messed up on last time. I used word so I could save it every so often XD. Anyway, I just wanted to show you a bit of the music I really loved and grew up with andsome of it that I want to be in SSB4(some of it is already in brawl ^^ )

Koopa Road 64
Ok as much as I liked the SMG2 one I’m a sucker for originals :p

There are a lot of others from 64 i love, but i won't go in to them. I would've posted Bomb-omb battlefield but a close enough version is on Brawl. There's also rainbow road but it's also on brawl so i don't mind too much ^^.

Map Music
Yoshi’s island is simply an awesome game, and this is a great piece of music. A revolutionary thing at the time, yoshi’s island made it so as you went through the game the map music changed, and built up with multiple layers until the final world.

Story Music Box
I love how the story music box is just slightly out of tune, but it still sounds as beautiful. :D

Final Battle
Ok, for those of you who haven’t played yoshi’s island, firstly I frown on you(j/ks). Secondly, here’s how the jig works. You first storm in to Bowser’s castle, and after choosing the way to get to baby bowser and having multiple encounters with his henchmen, you finally come to a sleeping bowser, who wakes up and decides he doesn’t like you(also he wants Mario), so you two have a lovely little fight where you have to dodge his ground pounding(yes this is where that move comes from for bowser) which causes a small shockwave. After making your own shockwaves you beat baby bowser. Kamek then comes back and exclaims at his wounded master. He gets quite angry, and then uses his magic colourful dust to turn bowser in to the monster you see in the pic in the link. In doing so bowser ruins his own castle, leaving only a few bits of ruin for you to stand on. Then comes the final fight. Bowser himself has very few moves, pretty much throwing rocks at you to wipe away the last bits of castle you stand on, but for the most part he’s slowly coming towards you, getting bigger and bigger, and the only way to keep him back is to shoot eggs at his open mouth. This is why I’ve been scared of him from childhood. Towards the end of the battle, bowser loses it completely, and comes at you full pace, never stopping, and it takes all you can to survive. Yea, I’m still scared of the thought of that monster taking up everything, leaving nothing, void, darkness…. Black… ugh….

But yea he’s awesome and the music’s awesome. ;)

Castle & Fortress
This music has an interesting mood to it, and it’s fun to play to this music when you’re trying to reach a boss ;)

Athletic
Ok this is definitely one of my favourite bits of music of all time. It’s upbeat, it’s ready to go, it’s just generally happy, and really, really, catchy. Original all the way!(although brawl version was good too!)

Flower Garden
Another one of my favourites, and again, upbeat, happy, and really rhythmic and beaty(is that a word?)

Story title
I love how they added the sounds of the sea to this one, and the first part kind of reminds me of call and response (until it’s as if the second person learnt it all and plays it in the second part)

Ok, moving away from Yoshi’s island before I get carried away, I have a few from SMW:

Castle
Tense music for tense situations. Perfecto!

Athletic(SMW)
My most memories of this piece come from star-world. Seriously, I think I’m pretty safe in saying Super Mario world had the most secret things of any game(possibly excluding the DKC series but maybe not). You could pretty much count on any given level having a key to some secret path that led to a secret ghost house that potentially led to star world(which led you to special world). Seriously, that game was intensely huge.

Ok, DKC a bit:

Jungle Hijinx
Ok this song may be the third most well known game song of all time (after Mario world 1-1 and Sonic green hill zone), and is well deserved. Another very beaty(again:word?) and rhythmic song, and it suits the mood in the games as well.

Fear Factory
Fear Factory was pretty intense, and it’s coupled level(also a factory lvl) gave me chills whenever the lights went off. I love it when the music suits the level!

Mine Cart Madness
Mine Cart madness was redone in DKCR, but that version was nowhere near as good.

Snow Mountain
I have memories of going through the thickening snow here. The team did an amazing job on the level, and I think some of you will remember a cheat that just about bypasses half of the level if you deliberately mis-shoot in one of the battles.

Haunted Hall
Haunted Hall was an epic lvl, and so was the music. I was always creeped out by the ghosts that would kill you if you didn’t make it to the checkpoint on time…

Ok there were only a few from DKCR that made it in to my like list, but the ones that did are the ones I love:

Rocket Barrel 1
Here’s number 1 of rocket barrel music. It was really fun to be, say, chased by a Giant bat to this music:”Yes, I love you to but I really need to concent- Aww!” Cue fall music!

Rocket Barrel 2
This is number 2. This, I remember, plays for getting to the final boss, and it’s quite hard, with thigs clamping down on you, and airships that drop things trying to kill you. Fun! Fun!

Fear Factory(DKCR)
Yea I have to admit I liked this version of F.F. too.

Savoury Stu
Yea I got real freaked when stu started dropping big bombs on me. Ooooohhhh….

The Mole Train
Another boss- The Mole train. Really cool effects for this one, and the level was awesome.

I’ll just do one SoE:

Fire Eyes
This song is played when you first meet fire eyes, the little girl who gets pushed in to the prehistoric period of Evermore. She’s very nice…. But her doppelganger isn’t. Her dop ends up blowing up the volcano… tut tut tut…. But yea the prehistoric area is a really fun place.

Ok Starfox:

Corneria
The 90’s were the golden age of videogames and star fox was another legendary game of the era. Everyone in it spoke strange language, translated only by the com, and one had to brave the dangers to defeat andross. Corneria was your starting point in all 3 ways, but who could resist going through it with red sky?

Space Armada
Slippy actually wants to turn back in this one…. But anyway, this was epic, and I don’t know why people actually WANTED to miss the parts where you went through ships.

Fortuna
I found this level really funky and the music was groovy too!

Ok you should listen to some of the other songs for these. The last 2 songs I’ll leave you with are these:

The day the world revived
The day the world revived. Really slow and beautiful.

Crysta
Crysta is the first town in Terranigma, a game which I recommend to all of you, especially if you like chrono trigger. I dunno, these two games just seem a bit like brother and sister to me. ^^

Oh ok, one more!

Sadness(remastered)
This is a remastered version, but it’s one of the best remastered versions of a song I’ve ever heard, so I’ve put it up here for you to hear. Terrangima did some wonderful tunes…

A continent is born
I whistle this tune over and over whenever it’s in my head, and often I’ll add bits here and there, but the essence of the song stays the same. It’s a beautiful tune, even if it only lasts like 20 seconds.

Ok, those are the songs I grew up with, and I think you should hear them too just to see which ones you like. I’ll post a Secret of Evermore one somewhere in there as well just for you star :p

Enjoy!
:)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
@Starphoenix:Wow, what a great selection of songs you have there!

The one's I liked from your list are

Paper Mario
Gary's Challenge R/B/Y
Metal Mario theme (Smash 64)

I'd realty like to see a Paper Mario stage with music seeing as I'm about to play Super Paper Mario and all, plus The Thousand Year Door was awesome.

These games definetly make me want to have Paper Mario as a playable character.

First off, I think A attacks (smash attacks) would be somewhat similar to Mario but not by much... anyway here's what I think.

B: Hammer Throw
Throws a hammer forward. The hammer is thrown a little slower than Wolf's blaster and doesn't go quite as far, but does more damage.

>B: Fire Drive
A short-range attack. Paper Mario pulls out a flaming hammer and swings it in front of him. Charge by holding B.

^B: Paper Airplane
Turns into a paper airplane and flies upward. Similar to Meta Knight's ^B.
Alternate ^B: Tornado Jump
Three small tornadoes form around Paper Mario, allowing him to jump very high. Length of jump is similar to Mr. Game & Watch's ^B.

vB: Repel Cape
Paper Mario covers himself with a red cape, making him dodgy. Any attack received within a short period of time will be countered with a quick punch. Similar to Lucario's vB.
Alternate vB: Spike Shield
Paper Mario spins around, creating a blue shield of spikes around him that lasts about 1/2 second. Paper Mario is invulnerable during this time. Timing has to be just right, but does about 10% damage and some good knockback.

Final Smash: Showstopper
Mario stands in a defensive position as large stars come in from the background. These stars are larger, about 3 times faster, and do more damage than Andross' plates. There aren't as many, though. Once a star passes through an area, the area becomes a blind spot for about 7 seconds after the Final Smash has ended (nothing can be seen there; just black).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB_An_p7DO8 (starts at 0:27)

ALTERNATE COSTUMES:
Red: Normal
Green: Wears L Emblem (Paper Luigi)
Blue: Paper Jumpman (blue shirt, red overalls)
Other 1: Wears W Emblem (Paper Wario)
Other 2: Wears L Emblem and W Emblem (Paper Waluigi)
Other 3: Paper Fire Mario (white shirt, red overalls)

TAUNTS:
Taunt 1: Paper Mario looks at the screen, gives a thumbs up, and then adjusts his hat.
Taunt 2: Paper Mario spins around and wags his finger toward the screen.
Taunt 3: Paper Mario jumps back a little while waving his arms in the air, looking surprised and startled.

He would somewhat inherit the Game and Watch feel but not by much.

:phone:

Reyairia

Smash Champion
YEAH, ABOUT THAT.

The worst thing is that judging by that interview, he didn't even consider Ridley as playable.
FML

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
*checks arena, sees no response, comes back and joins this thread again*

Yea showstopper i can imagine would be insane. How many stars does one want to appear here in the course of the F.S.?

OmegaXXII

*checks arena, sees no response, comes back and joins this thread again*

Yea showstopper i can imagine would be insane. How many stars does one want to appear here in the course of the F.S.?
Basically if you saw the video you would see that it would consist of all Seven Stars, basically spread around the area in which the Final Smash was activated, deals and racks up massive damage and potential K.O's in the background.

Edit: I love the Space Armada theme! Especially the Brawl version of it was best.

OmegaXXII

Oh number you say? Well it would obviously consist of many aiming at nearby targets, though not as many as Andross move.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Yeah.... Oh, and thanks about space armada :) Btw listen to others from star fox like venom :p. Also listen to some other terranigma and chrono trigger music. Is totally awesome. ;) Listening to Millennial fair right now :D

Millennial fair

OmegaXXII

Chrono Trigger you say?? I love those songs alot. :)

I've heard great things about that game, I love RPG's to death but I've never played it before, is it like Secret of Mana or Dragon Quest?

I also love Custom Robo tracks as well such as THIS.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hmm, many of those games i give a kind of brotherhood: Chrono Trigger, Terranigma, Secret of Mana, Illusion of Gaia, Secret of evermore((this one and secret of mana definitely brother and sister games)), etc. but i can never remember about dragon quest so you'll have to rely on other sources for that one ;) .

Basically, if you love one of those games in that brotherhood, you'll probably like the others. It's not a definite, but.....

Anyway, Chrono Trigger is immensely fun, and the final boss is just awesome. One of my all time favourite tracks from it is This. This is the song that plays for major bosses(you should read the comments on it, they explain what it means perfectly), and my most memories of it come from versing rex in then pre-historic period.

OmegaXXII

Whoa!! If you say it's like Secret of Mana then there's no doubt that I will enjoy it, for the gameplay as well as the themes, too most or any aren't likely to even show up in Smash, it's sad really, so many songs out there would fit perfectly in Smash...

...which is why I support having a custom music option via an SD card.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hang on, there are differences between them. Don't blame me IN CASE you don't like it, i'm just aying there is a high chance you will like them, k?

But i think you'll really like the music from chrono trigger. Did you listen to the ones i put up? They'll give you an idea of what music it uses.

OmegaXXII

Yes I heard them, I love style of the themes, it really represents how good the SNES era was back then.

Oh, and don't worry I love RPG's alot, so you don't have to worry about me not liking it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom