• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Well, I guess we could get alternate costumes of the various other Mega Mans.

X, Volnutt, and Model a would be perfect for that to happen.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well, that's cool SSBFan, I understand completly, I myself won't be active when January come in, I will start college by then, good luck.

I'll most likely be active the rest of this year, and come back in June.

:phone:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Well see ya SSBF we all understand and hope to see ya soon.

Personally my classes start up on the 1st, so once that happens I may drop as well. :(

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
I have school and other priorities as well now, so my ideas for Adventure Mode and SSB4 in general will be more separated from each other time-wise.

Omega, regarding your Adventure Mode script, I can help a little on the weekends still, but for most of the week don't expect anything from me. It's too busy. ;)

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
why would sakurai get rid of sonic it's just don't make sence. Also the argument that sonic will still be in brawl is a stupid one. Who wants to play an old version of a game just to use a character, I want to use that character against the new characters in the next game.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
why would sakurai get rid of sonic it's just don't make sence.
Sentence fail.

Also the argument that sonic will still be in brawl is a stupid one. Who wants to play an old version of a game just to use a character, I want to use that character against the new characters in the next game.
I certainly hope you got more out the entire game of SSBB and the Mewtwo/Roy/Pichu/Dr.M/Young Link fans got more out of Melee than just liking that specific character.

Both the games are excellent, and extrememly fun to play. Sure I like playing Melee because Pichu/Mewtwo are in it. But trust me, that's not the only reason I play it. I play it because it's a damn good game that just so happens to have two of my personal favorite characters in it.

Sonic will never leave brawl, and Mewtwo will never leave Melee. If they both don't end up in SSB4, guess what? You better get used to playing as them on those two installments. Yes. Arguing that Sonic should leave "Because he's already in Brawl" is silly.

You didn't even give a reason as to why we should keep Sonic. Just blatently pointed out the obvious that no one should play a game for a single character. Out of ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the reasons you could have chosen to "argue" to keep Sonic, you didn't pick any. You could have chosen how immensely popular he was, or maybe even how he would increase sales and bring in fans.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
Sentence fail.

I certainly hope you got more out the entire game of SSBB and the Mewtwo/Roy/Pichu/Dr.M/Young Link fans got more out of Melee than just liking that specific character.

Both the games are excellent, and extrememly fun to play. Sure I like playing Melee because Pichu/Mewtwo are in it. But trust me, that's not the only reason I play it. I play it because it's a damn good game that just so happens to have two of my personal favorite characters in it.

Sonic will never leave brawl, and Mewtwo will never leave Melee. If they both don't end up in SSB4, guess what? You better get used to playing as them on those two installments. Yes. Arguing that Sonic should leave "Because he's already in Brawl" is silly.

You didn't even give a reason as to why we should keep Sonic. Just blatently pointed out the obvious that no one should play a game for a single character. Out of ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the reasons you could have chosen to "argue" to keep Sonic, you didn't pick any. You could have chosen how immensely popular he was, or maybe even how he would increase sales and bring in fans.
there is plenty of reasons to keep him just did not fell like going in depth. The point I am trying to make is the fact he is in brawl does not ease the pain of him being cut, I want to use sonic against the new cast and being in brawl does not let me do it. To me if he is not in ssb4 then he might as well be not in any series since ssb4 once it comes out is going to be the smash that I am going to play.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I thought your name looked familiar. *squint*

I did a quick search to CONFIRM MY SUSPICIONS, but the first Ridley-related post I found was you saying Ridley wouldn't fit or something so I thought I was MISTAKEN.
Hmm really? I did spend some time in the Ridley for Brawl threads as well as Krystal. Don't remember much else. It was quite a while ago.

Might have been a very early one, but this one shows it well.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2767646#post2767646

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Yeah the thread will be booming, but imagine what'll happen when we get the roster.

Yep, thank god for the backroom. I wasn't here much during the Brawl hype, but from what I've seen and heard it can get pretty crazy. :awesome:

Either way, there will ALWAYS be something to complain about the roster.

Ex. Someone not getting in, cut characters, clones, nerfs, buffs,

But since there have only been 3 games so far in comparison to other fighters and their rosters, plus we've only had 5 true cut characters. We really shouldn't be complaining as much as we do.

There's alway's SSB5. ;)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How long do you think until we get "Prophets" in smash boards?

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
How long do you think until we get "Prophets" in smash boards?
Like the kids who claim to have "Played a Demo while taking a vaycay in Japan". The ones who left me this riddle:

The first third Party is Snake, we all know that.

The second is blue character, you are familar with him

The third isn't the blue boy, but you'll love him ~

lol. I hope soon. They're fun. Almost as fun as that "leaked pre-roster" was. They're much more fun than playing 50 life Melee at Yoshi's Island as Zelda, playing against Captain Falcon. -.- Mostly because my brother and I know each other reeeaaallly well, so we can read what we will do next pretty easily. That topped with the fact that I'm ***ing Zelda, and he's captain speed demon pretty much just topped off that perfect round.

I did to pretty well when I caved and played as Sheik though.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
Yep, thank god for the backroom. I wasn't here much during the Brawl hype, but from what I've seen and heard it can get pretty crazy. :awesome:

Either way, there will ALWAYS be something to complain about the roster.

Ex. Someone not getting in, cut characters, clones, nerfs, buffs,

But since there have only been 3 games so far in comparison to other fighters and their rosters, plus we've only had 5 true cut characters. We really shouldn't be complaining as much as we do.

There's alway's SSB5. ;)
It gets pretty crazy, I got to Smash ace pretty fast because of all the hype lol (old account)
The threads get filled up with so many people and movesets come in like crazy, but thats where it gets fun. Then it gets empty after release cause everyones playing the game lol
But thats the fun of the hype in these forums :)
Also, how do you get into the backroom? Do you have to ask a mod or admin? Cuz I think when I post my movesets later on I might have that proof to have permission to be in it.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Oooooy you lot!!!!
I'm whipping up a nice Ryu moveset for y'all.
And the MYM. =p

Don't worry, its not gonna be completely convoluted like most the MYM sets, but not to simple either. =w=

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I loved those. They're always so interesting. Also, Simon Belmont is in that first one as well. Not just Tom Nook.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
@Shortie
What kids from Japan were you talkning about that left that riddle?
Back during the Pre-Brawl days a kid claiming to have played a Brawl Demo while in Japan gave us that riddle. He also said that the game was really close to being done.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well..duh, It had to be a pic, nonetheless I can't wait for the hype, it will be happening 1 year from now if we do get an e3 trailer next year, that Nintendo Conference is all I'm going to be looking forward to. :grin:

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
Damn all that new game hype :D I miss it :3

But OT:
um...Hanki plays a good YLink :p
Itd be nice to play that faster fire sword version of Link xD That falling Dair was too damn risky :/ Speaking of which, you guys think they'd return (falling attacks)?

Thino

Smash Master
Damn all that new game hype :D I miss it :3

But OT:
um...Hanki plays a good YLink :p
Itd be nice to play that faster fire sword version of Link xD That falling Dair was too damn risky :/ Speaking of which, you guys think they'd return (falling attacks)?

are you talking about spikes/meteor smashes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom