• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
You are already amongst the vets IMO Overlord, I'm impressed. :)

And yes, your Sonic selections are really something, I really am genuinely looking forward to City Escape HD, possibly with trucks as stage hazards.

Oh, and of course some new music and maybe even some noses like Robitnik with his arsenal of robots!
:phone:

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Aww really? Lol thanks man, I don't really know what to say to that. :grin:

I have like 50 Sonic tracks favorited under my YT account lol, I can just pull straight from those if I needed to pick any music for suggesting.

And yeah, City Escape would be so dope. Mewtwo, Mega Man, City Escape, and Sonic all in one game? Epic son. :cool:

A Colors stage like Tropical Resort or Planet Wisp would be awesome, as well.

City Escape fits Modern Sonic the best for Smash, as it is arguably his most iconic stage (other than maybe Emerald Coast).

A custom music option really needs to happen, my anticipation of it is rising each passing day. :)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Yes, I've suggested a custom music option since the beginning; the concept behind it really isn't that complicated, it would work similar to what the SD replay does in Brawl.

And yes, I know you have a TON of Sonic Music selections, too many good ones, but if we at least get Team Amy's theme, I would be o' so happy. :)

I also agree that City Escape does fit Sonic because Modern Sonic already happens to be in Smash, giving him the most iconic stage from his modern games is just right, it's equivalent to having Green Hill Zone for Classic Sonic.

Even though I haven't played Colors; I have seen some videos pertaining to it, I must say some of those environments are impressive and lushfull, definetly wouldn't mind any content from it as well.

Mainly what I want is that Sonic's homing attack get's modified, with a chargable homing attack that actually targets the enemy, also his Final Smash could be Ancient??

Items from his games would be awesome, like the shield and Sonic's Speed Shoes (SSS), unlike the Bunny Ears, they would have some kind of added effect like knockback, any other ideas would be nice.

And let's not forget Boss and AT's, sure Shadow was great but how about Tails or Knuckels (even though I want him playable:() and as for Bosses, either have Metal Sonic from Sonic Heroes or Dr.Robotnik with his classic gadgets or those like the Egghawk like he used in Heroes, there's definetly alot of potential for him to be a boss if Sakurai puts effort into Adventure Mode, also a Dr.Wily pairup of evil scientist with an ultimate exclusive theme for Smash would be epic!!! :cool::grin:

Oh!! and a Sonic plot with Megaman on Adventure Mode would be bawwwwwws!!! :cool:

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Smashchu, if you are still here, were those links you posted to the NA version of Rhythm Heaven Wii? Some of the music, not just the vocals, sounded different.
No, they were from the DS game. It's called Rhythm Heaven Gold in Japan and just Rhythm Heaven here in the states.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Generally speaking, yes. The more promenent franchises should, and if it's up to strictly fan demand, will get in.

Megaman is the loudest voice right now. We all agree he has the best shot. Dragon Quest may have connections with Nintendo, but Slime's inclusion will be mixed in terms of worldwide reviews, and demand will be as well. Most of the world hasn't opened up to the franchise the way they have to Mario, LoZ, Megaman, and Final Fantasy.

Final Fantasy and Megaman, are more bang for your buck, and that's just that.

Snakes reasoning is something we won't see again. Friendships favors. We could see mutual parties coming into agreence to add a character, or fan demand pressuring Sakurai to make the first move, but I am betting you we will not see another Snake incedent. Unless Kojima wants to bring Simon or the White Bomber in, I don't see another Snake incedent happening again. So he is pretty much a poor example. Sonic is a better example of what to expect. BIG NAMED CHARACTERS who show a prominence in Nintendo history.

Dragon Quest and Street Fighter have a slight hitch though. Nintendo has taken a liking to DQ, and whoever has been in charge of SFIV and SFxT is showing a lot of interest in 3DS installments. Star has theorized that if we got a SFxT on the 3DS we may see a Mario or Marth or something show up on similar to how the PSVita got that lame guy no one cares about. You can see the scratching of backs happening there.

OTHER THAN THAT, it's going to come down to fan demand, and big names always win out there.

Also, INafune's King of Pirates looks fantastic. The first thing he's ever made that truely sparks my interest.
As silly as it may sound I could see Captain Falcon being the Street Fighter x Tekken exclusive character for a 3DS installment, if not Mario. Still, even with such, Yoshinori Ono has already stated that he thought Megaman fit better into the Nintendo universe when asked about what Capcom character he would select for Super Smash Bros. This is coming from the head honcho of the Stret Fighter series.

No, they were from the DS game. It's called Rhythm Heaven Gold in Japan and just Rhythm Heaven here in the states.
Ah, I see. The quality was pretty good so I had assumed it was from the Wii.

I can see an increase in stages from new series that may or may not have a character associated with it. Reason for this is I see a decrease in the amount of new stages added to existing series. If I am right and Yoshi, Ice Climber, and Mr. Game and Watch do not receive new stages, theoretically the focus could go elsewhere.

Sin and Punishment
Custom Robo
Advance Wars
Golden Sun
Legendary Starfy
Xenoblade
Rhythm Heaven

Those are the most logical in my opinion, and would better represent the smaller series beyond just an Assist Trophy.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
...What if Pit got a stage reflecting the original Kid Icarus, where when a characters off to one side of the stage, they reappear on the other side. It would also be an UPWARD SCROLLING STAGE, so the only KO's to be had would be from the top and bottom.

I hate it already.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Yes, I've suggested a custom music option since the beginning; the concept behind it really isn't that complicated, it would work similar to what the SD replay does in Brawl.

And yes, I know you have a TON of Sonic Music selections, too many good ones, but if we at least get Team Amy's theme, I would be o' so happy. :)

I also agree that City Escape does fit Sonic because Modern Sonic already happens to be in Smash, giving him the most iconic stage from his modern games is just right, it's equivalent to having Green Hill Zone for Classic Sonic.

Even though I haven't played Colors; I have seen some videos pertaining to it, I must say some of those environments are impressive and lushfull, definetly wouldn't mind any content from it as well.

Mainly what I want is that Sonic's homing attack get's modified, with a chargable homing attack that actually targets the enemy, also his Final Smash could be Ancient??

Items from his games would be awesome, like the shield and Sonic's Speed Shoes (SSS), unlike the Bunny Ears, they would have some kind of added effect like knockback, any other ideas would be nice.

And let's not forget Boss and AT's, sure Shadow was great but how about Tails or Knuckels (even though I want him playable:() and as for Bosses, either have Metal Sonic from Sonic Heroes or Dr.Robotnik with his classic gadgets or those like the Egghawk like he used in Heroes, there's definetly alot of potential for him to be a boss if Sakurai puts effort into Adventure Mode, also a Dr.Wily pairup of evil scientist with an ultimate exclusive theme for Smash would be epic!!! :cool::grin:

Oh!! and a Sonic plot with Megaman on Adventure Mode would be bawwwwwws!!! :cool:
Yep, a Wily/Robotnik team-up would be so dope. I want to see the two arguing with each other about their plans. :laugh:

I totally forgot about the Homing Attack not targeting the enemy in Brawl or being chargeable, yeah, that's a derp fo 'sho, they need to fix that this time around. :facepalm:

Follow me inside!
Outside!
Through the stratosphere!
The Moon is shining for you!
Know that I adore you!

;)

A Sonic/Mega Man tandem would be baws, indeed, especially with X. I could see them having some sweet tag-team attacks (like Sonic curling up into ball and hopping into his cannon, Mega Man charging it up, and firing Sonic straight into the core one of Robotnik's or Wily's inventions, causing it to self-destruct).

I don't think anyone can really deny that Mega Man is the most universally wanted third-party character at this point (and probably the most "deserving" as far as third parties go).

I still believe that everyone should have 2 FSs (a Super Smash and a Final Smash, for example), and that they should change the current way of getting a FS by acquiring a Smash Ball. In Sonic's case, he'd have the Ancient Light and Super Sonic.

I think that Team Chaotix would be the best AT for Sonic. They'd use their Team Blast from Sonic Heroes. I just want them to interact with the playable characters in some form. :urg:

Speaking of AT's, Sora, please give them a role in Adventure Mode, don't limit it to just the playable characters. Like, they could be involved in side quests or even help out in the story in some way. It would make the Story Mode feel a lot more authentic and expansive. :)

As for Sonic bosses, yep, I concur that Robotnik and Metal Sonic would be the best choices. Chaos 0 and Shadow wouldn't be bad choices, either. They could recreate the Sonic vs Shadow race on Final Rush from Sonic Adventure 2, Smash-style. And then Chaos 0 boss fight would be similar to the very first boss fight in Sonic Adventure. I would hope that Metal Sonic would appear in his Neo Metal Sonic form if he got in as a boss. And as for Robotnik... he could use his Walker Mech from Sonic Adventure 2, the Egg Draggon, Egg Hawk, Egg Emperor, Giant Mech, Giant Mech... there's a countless amount to choose from. :grin:

Including a custom music option really is the best ways to go, as you know us nerds are gonna whine about some random song not getting in.

If a Colors stage got in, I bet it'd be Planet Wisp because that's the Colors stage rep in Sonic Generations.

With City Escape would come a the strong likelihood of more SA2 songs, such as Metal Harbor, Pyramid Cave, Green Forest, Final Rush and Crazy Gadget, which were all Sonic's stages. I'd bet some Knuckles and Shadow music from that game might get in with it, too.

The Speed Shoes would probably be the best Sonic item, but you what would be awesomesauce, as well? A Bounce Bracelet. Like you know how Samus has the Screw Attack as her Up Special, but then there was that Screw item that let you do a Screw Attack as long as you hold it? The Bounce Bracelet item would work almost the same way, except when you jumped and then tried to do a double jump or pressed down while in the air, you would bounce like Sonic does with his Bounce Attack (presumably if both Sonic got his Bounce Attack as a special in this game and the Bracelet as an item). If you threw it at someone while they were in the air, they'd bounce, too, and the item would disappear.

With all that said... holy crap, did I just pull a Johnknight on everypony? :laugh:

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
There has been rumors of a StarFox x Metroid crossover. Mostly pertaining to Krystal, and Ridley, and that ******* Pigma.
I never heard of any rumors for Star Fox x Metroid. Care to share a source please?

I'll miss King OmasassekkeXXVIII come his departure.

Anyway, my YouTube channel is doing music uploads again after a long hiatus for video games, so I can do requests for video game musics, especially ones potentially in Smash.
Oh, PLEASE, I beg you, make a video featuring the song Flowstone Cave from Nehrim: At Fate's Edge so I can actually link to a Youtube video and not download page. :p

This is the download page where you can find it. The song is under the "Dungeon" section. Just download the MP3 and then turn it into a Youtube video, I guess.

Thank you. ;)

While you're at it, maybe you could also make a video for "Fold Valley", located on the same page under "Ambient & Event Music".

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Who are you talking about? Toise and his love for Castlevania? Hey now, let's not make fun of the "super genius" now, him and I are cool now since he called me "Omaha Steaks" :cool:
I was joking. I do have a lot of respect for him, he called me "Clint Eastwood," so I was having a little fun trying to return the favor. Especially since he doesn't want us saying his name anymore. :p

Generally speaking, yes. The more promenent franchises should, and if it's up to strictly fan demand, will get in.

Megaman is the loudest voice right now. We all agree he has the best shot. Dragon Quest may have connections with Nintendo, but Slime's inclusion will be mixed in terms of worldwide reviews, and demand will be as well. Most of the world hasn't opened up to the franchise the way they have to Mario, LoZ, Megaman, and Final Fantasy.

Final Fantasy and Megaman, are more bang for your buck, and that's just that.

Snakes reasoning is something we won't see again. Friendships favors. We could see mutual parties coming into agreence to add a character, or fan demand pressuring Sakurai to make the first move, but I am betting you we will not see another Snake incedent. Unless Kojima wants to bring Simon or the White Bomber in, I don't see another Snake incedent happening again. So he is pretty much a poor example. Sonic is a better example of what to expect. BIG NAMED CHARACTERS who show a prominence in Nintendo history.

Dragon Quest and Street Fighter have a slight hitch though. Nintendo has taken a liking to DQ, and whoever has been in charge of SFIV and SFxT is showing a lot of interest in 3DS installments. Star has theorized that if we got a SFxT on the 3DS we may see a Mario or Marth or something show up on similar to how the PSVita got that lame guy no one cares about. You can see the scratching of backs happening there.

OTHER THAN THAT, it's going to come down to fan demand, and big names always win out there.
Well said. ;)

I'll miss King OmasassekkeXXVIII come his departure.

Anyway, my YouTube channel is doing music uploads again after a long hiatus for video games, so I can do requests for video game musics, especially ones potentially in Smash.
We all will.

I need to update too, I've put off my planned FE video for too long now anyway.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Samus's Quest

-It shows a quiet labratory insides.
-An explosion blows up the wall, sending Aliens away, and it shows Samus walking out.
-She charges her cannon, ready for battle.
-Player plays as Samus to go through Labratory Left Chambers, where alien scum attack her.
-Samus gets through, going through a door, and then she sees Young Link, turned around, only for Samus to see his back.
-She also notices a cage above, so she approaches.
-Young Link turns around, eyes are Purple and then his tunic turns black, while his hair turns purple.
-Samus thrusts her cannon down, invoking combat.
-Play as Samus and face off against Shadow Young Link.
-The shadow disappears, and in the upper cage above breaks, and falls.
-Inside, a trophified Y.Link lies.
-Samus releases him, and he shakes his head and looks up to see Samus's helmet face.
-He smiles, and Samus helps him up to his feet.
-Young Link points to the door that leads to a different room, show fear but bravery to go through.
-Play as Samus (1st Player) and Y.Link (2nd Player) and go through the Labratory Central Chambers, where aliens and some robots will attack.
-They reach the Center of the central chambers, to find a giant glass dome, shaped like a cylander.
-Inside was a black hedgehog, which his eyes then open.
-He busts the chamber, and readies for a fight with the two.
-Samus thrust her cannon upwards, then plaes it in her hands, as Y.Link juggles 2 bombs and then catches them.
-BOSS BATTLE! VS SHADOW! (He's got a chaos emerald, so he'll use the chaos powers)
-After defeating him, Young Link revives him, and Shadow sees their honesty, and points to the southern gate that lead to the main chambers. Shadow then leaves, searching for something.
-Play as Samus 1st or Y.Link 2nd and go through the Main Chamber, which has no enemies, but puzzles that involve Switches and Metal Boxes to pass through.
-After the puzzling walkthrough, they see that the chambers held nothing interesting, except a venus flytrap, lying in the middle of the room. But why..?
-Credits..?

Normal or Harder

-Samus walks more inside, and Y.Link follows suit, when the chamber began to shake.
-Dry Petey Pirana appears!
-Samus and Y.link engage for battle!
-BOSS BATTLE ULTRA! VS DRY PETEY PIRANA!
-After beating him, he'll turn to dust.
-Young Link and Samus then see an exit right behind it, and take it.
-Credits!

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Shadow vs Samus battle huh, asage? That's badass. :cool:

I always envisioned Samus chasing after Shadow in her ship in White Jungle (from SA2).

No one wants to comment on my extremely long post up there?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
There is a reason people support Black Mage and Gilgamesh...
Black Mage is either a generic class, or a generic race. Gilgamesh, however...

While it's true we have some generic characters in(all the Pokemon technically, Mewtwo and Pokemon Trainer being honestly the only possible exceptions, since the rest are generic races) Smash, trying to avoid those is a good idea. Having more specific characters is better.

Also, if you're going to choose something from a Third Party, it should be a Main Character. Square-Enix suffers from this problem.

Also, SE were the creators of Sora, so I doubt that Disney fully owns the character. They might partially own him at best.

ToiseOfChoice

Smash Ace
As silly as it may sound I could see Captain Falcon being the Street Fighter x Tekken exclusive character for a 3DS installment, if not Mario.
---
I can see an increase in stages from new series that may or may not have a character associated with it. Reason for this is I see a decrease in the amount of new stages added to existing series. If I am right and Yoshi, Ice Climber, and Mr. Game and Watch do not receive new stages, theoretically the focus could go elsewhere.
Oh good, I'm not the only one who thought Falcon would fit there.

Pretty surprised you don't think there'd be new IC/G&W/Yoshi stages just because of no new games. It's kinda weird coming out of you when you're one of the only proponents of the opposite being true in regards to characters.

(for gambling purposes, what's the SMW Melee stage count as?)

I was joking. I do have a lot of respect for him, he called me "Clint Eastwood," so I was having a little fun trying to return the favor. Especially since he doesn't want us saying his name anymore. :p
You guys can do whatever you want. There IS a perfect nickname for myself, but you kids probably don't watch Magnum PI.

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
Pretty surprised you don't think there'd be new IC/G&W/Yoshi stages just because of no new games. It's kinda weird coming out of you when you're one of the only proponents of the opposite being true in regards to characters.

(for gambling purposes, what's the SMW Melee stage count as?)
You mean Yoshi's Island? It's counted as a Yoshi stage in both Melee and brawl despite the Super Mario affiliation.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Back from my brother's wedding.

I shall miss you Omega XVIAUJSHJDHFUISDLHOEUIFHIOHSIOHFIOSIOATMEAL KING.

I think Metal is ready. Let's talk Sonic son.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Back from my brother's wedding.

I shall miss you Omega XVIAUJSHJDHFUISDLHOEUIFHIOHSIOHFIOSIOATMEAL KING.

I think Metal is ready. Let's talk Sonic son.
Speaking of Metal, why couldn't "Metal" Sonic(Classic Mode, etc.) just have the regular Metal Sonic skin? I mean, would it be that hard to give him a special skin overall? He's already super late in the game, and unlike trying to give him better stuff in the SSE(like a course or boss), a neat costume would be great.

Note that I'm referring to the Metal Cap usage. I was dissapointed that they didn't atleast do this. It wouldn't have taken much programming, as can be told thanks to Hacks.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Chances of a second Sonic rep?

I say 25%.

If we got a second Sonic rep, I think either Tails or Shadow are the most likely. Robotnik too but I think he'd be better as a boss.

Unfortunately, Knuckles is like the Tien/Piccolo of the series, playing second fiddle to Tails as a sidekick and Shadow as a rival so he really doesn't have much of a chance at all.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
If we got a second Sonic rep, I think either Tails or Shadow are the most likely. Robotnik too but I think he'd be better as a boss.

Unfortunately, Knuckles is like the Tien/Piccolo of the series, playing second fiddle to Tails as a sidekick and Shadow as a rival so he really doesn't have much of a chance at all.

I'm going to have to disagree there. Knuckles has been playable more often lately than Tails. And that's saying something. May I note Sonic & The Black Knight?

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I think Knuckles would be a greater addition than Shadow and maybe Tails.

He could have gliding, wall clinging (heck, maybe even climbing at the expense of a good UP+B). Besides.. just hearing the announcer yell out my favorite Sonic game... " VS.... Sonic & Knuckles!". TT^TT

Robotnik inside his mech from Sonic 2 would be incredible as a boss. Or more specifically, Sonic 4's Final Boss would be the most fitting, since that's where he has a much wider variety of moves.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I'm going to have to disagree there. Knuckles has been playable more often lately than Tails. And that's saying something. May I note Sonic & The Black Knight?
True, I guess. He might be playable in Sonic 4: Episode 2, too.

Don't get me wrong, Knuckles is my second favorite Sonic character. He just isn't going to happen. :(

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Sonic's Quest

-It shows an open field, with a dust trail following a blue spec sky veiwed.
-It zooms in quickly, showing a side-image of sonic running at the speed of sound.
-He runs past a broken down robot, then stops, then runs back to it.
-He notices this was made by Eggman, then he is attacked by Eggman's army of robots.
-He blasts through them, to get on a hill, then he points at them, then wags his finger.
-Player plays as Sonic, going through Drowning plains, with the doctor's army of robots trying to take Sonic down.
-Sonic runs down near a lake, and runs right over it, when he's attacked by a giant robot-fish, which drags him under.
-He can't swim, and is losing conciousness, until, as 1st person viewing shows, as he's closing his eyes, Lucario swiming down to rescue him.
-Sonic wakes up, after a few minutes above water, and then sits up.
-Lucario, with a bone club, is practicing his skills, sees Sonic awaken, and walks over, returning the club.
-Sonic and Lucario shake hands, then both look towards the camera's viewing spot, which turns around quickly, facing the lake. It's showtime!
-BOSS BATTLE! VS EGG SWIMBASH!
-Sonic claps his hands, getting dust off them, as Lucario cracks his neck.
-The fish's mouth opens, and Dr. Eggman appears!
-Sonic smiles, and brings up his fists, until Lucario grabs him and saves him from a giant wave of missles and bullets from hitting both of them.
-Sonic turns around, knowing he and his friend will have to take out the mob.
-Player 1st: Sonic. Player 2nd: Lucario Smash through the giant mob in the same stage you fought the robot in, with it's robot carcass in the background.
-Sonic and Lucario look at each other, nod, and run off to chase after the bad doctor.
-Credits..?

Normal or Harder..

-Sonic and Lucario chases after Dr. Eggman, when a giant robot comes from the ground.
-The robot, with Dr.Eggman inside his ship, throws him like a homerun ball, and looks at Sonic and smiles, growling.
-Sonic smiles, and says, "This'll get fun!"
-The robot snarls, and pounds the ground, then flies upwards.
-BOSS BATTLE ULTRA! VS METAL OVERLORD!
-The robot, almost destroyed, grabs Sonic, and gets ready to blow up, until Lucario comes in, uses Aura Sphere at the grabbing hand, and then once again, saves Sonic's life.
-The twosome flee at the speed of sound, as the Overlord explodes into tiny pieces.
-Sonic looks up and points at the sky, laughing.
-It shows Dr.Eggman in his ship blasting off, and he says, "I'll get you, Sonic!!"
-Sonic thanks Lucario, and speeds off. Lucario waves bye, then turns around and says, "Now back to my adventure..."
-Credits!
Hey metal! I think you might wanna read this one...

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
True, I guess. He might be playable in Sonic 4: Episode 2, too.

Don't get me wrong, Knuckles is my second favorite Sonic character. He just isn't going to happen. :(

Well, compared to Tails...

@Shinhed: True. He has better moveset potential than Tails does. I say this due to his many various fighting techniques, and even in his first appearance, he was fairly different from Sonic. Tails was just a Sonic clone. I mean, he evolved, but he rarely got anything interesting moeveset-wise throughout the years. Not to say he doesn't have some games to look at. Tails Adventure, Sonic Battle, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic 3, etc.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

@Shinhed: True. He has better moveset potential than Tails does. I say this due to his many various fighting techniques, and even in his first appearance, he was fairly different from Sonic. Tails was just a Sonic clone. I mean, he evolved, but he rarely got anything interesting moeveset-wise throughout the years. Not to say he doesn't have some games to look at. Tails Adventure, Sonic Battle, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic 3, etc.
T_T Tails can use guns, you know this, right? Plus he's more of kicking than punching. Plus PLUS he uses all sorts of gadgets.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Metal Overlord appearing in Smash as a boss would be ****ing dope!

... But I don't know him exploding into pieces. He is Metal Sonic's ultimate form, so it would be strange to see him get destroyed in a game that isn't of his home series. I think it'd be better for him to revert back into his classic form upon defeat.

"Long time no see Sonic, my loathsome copy!"

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Metal Overlord appearing in Smash as a boss would be ****ing awesome!

... But I don't know him exploding into pieces. He is Metal Sonic's ultimate form, so it would be strange to see him get destroyed in a game that isn't his own game. I think it'd be better for him to revert back into his classic form upon defeat.

I didn't beat Sonic heroes, so I wouldn't know. I decided that that would be his idea for a "last result" idea. Remember the big guy in SSE? He tried to blow up Lucas and PKMN Trainer as a last resort. I'll edit it more and go through with him doing something else. I might add Snake to get involved somehow. I'll letcha know.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238

Tails would be my 2nd option as playable, but he has a bit more unique Assist Trophy material if you ask me. (Rescues you from a KO for a while, and flies you back to safety). I wouldn't give Tails guns, though. We don't need two foxes with tech weapons. :S.

I don't find another Sonic character likely, but I do admit seeing Knux or Tails in some other way would be really great.

I hope we get to go around Green Hill Zone in Adventure Mode though.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Tails would be my 2nd option as playable, but he has a bit more unique Assist Trophy material if you ask me. (Rescues you from a KO for a while, and flies you back to safety). This is my possible (and short).

I don't find another Sonic character likely, but I do admit seeing Knux or Tails in some other way would be really great.

I want Knux, all the way. Altho it's hard 2 c it happen, It would be awesome: Donkey Kong VS Knuckles! Ooh, that's a new adventure mode idea now...

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I was kinda bummed because when I saw that floating island in the SSE, I immediately thought "Angel freaking ISLAND!" ... but it was just some generic island floating in the sky I guess..

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I want Knux, all the way. Altho it's hard 2 c it happen, It would be awesome: Donkey Kong VS Knuckles! Ooh, that's a new adventure mode idea now...
Do it.

I've always wanted to see Knuckles fight DK and Wario, even more so than fighting Mario with Sonic. :grin:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Since we're talking about Adventure mode, I'm just going to put this idea out there but I think we're forgetting about NPCs which could be worked into the story.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well, it's high time I get working on more movesets. I remembered someone who's coming back for the Wii and 3DS (dunno if he has yet): The hero from Cave Story. So worth having.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
T_T Tails can use guns, you know this, right? Plus he's more of kicking than punching. Plus PLUS he uses all sorts of gadgets.
I know he can use guns. I wouldn't have suggested Sonic Battle if that wasn't the case. :p But fair enough, since I didn't specify.

shinhed-echi said:
Tails would be my 2nd option as playable, but he has a bit more unique Assist Trophy material if you ask me. (Rescues you from a KO for a while, and flies you back to safety). I wouldn't give Tails guns, though. We don't need two foxes with tech weapons. :S.

Eh, I wouldn't say weapons are a problem. He has tons of tools from Tails Adventure that inspired some of his Sonic Battle moveset. The Big Hand, anyone?

And so do I. I hope Adventure Mode has courses from every franchise. Melee did it right.(albeit the lack of some series sucked, but still) And Tails and Knuckles, outside of maybe Eggman in a Mech, are the most likely characters overall if we get another Sonic characters. Although if we're just going with Sega, a Shining Force(as in the originals) character would be sweet. I'm still dissapointed none of the Sega All-Stars games have any Shining Force characters in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom