• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
@Crimson: I still liked the game though. The ending in DK reminded me of Hulk's gamma crush hyper since ya know... The moon and all.

Fun fact: I fully finished Mario Galaxy 2 3 times and I only had like.... 2 deaths. Lol
Really, I'm still on the last ten of the regular stars. SMG 2 was the first game in a while that made me rage. And by this, I mean single player games. I raged plenty with MvC3's Derparine.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Master Chief

This is Master Chief, or otherwise known as John-117. People argue that his appearence into Sm4sh would be "Dumb" or "Not right". Well, I wanna know why. Is it that he uses guns all the time? Or is it because the game itself is too graphic for Sm4sh? If so, I believe Snake destroyed that problem. Here is my moveset for Master Chief.

Weight Class: Heavier then Samus w/ Armour.
Speed: Faster then Bowser (Who's actually kinda fast O_o)
Jumps: Regular/2.
~
Dodges (Eyesight is >):
(LR)>: He rolls around the opponent, much like Snake.
(LR)<: He does a backflip.
(LR)v: He sidesteps to the side.
(LR)Aerial: He curves his body into an S.
~
(A) Combo:

He punches, then he knee-kicks forward, then uppercuts (Doesn't jump). DMG: 2%, then 4%, then 6% (A total of 12% DMG.).
~
(A) Normal:

(A)>: He kicks forward, then if you press (A) again, he'll punch forward. DMG: Kick: 7%. Punch: 4%.

(A)^: With a Knife, he slices above him. DMG: 5%.

(A)v: He low kicks the opponent. DMG: 5%.
~
(A)Aerial:

(A): He aerial kicks twice, like Capt. Falcon. DMG: 6%, then 5%.

(A)>: With his Knife, he cuts forward. DMG: 6%.

(A)^: He kicks upwards. DMG: 6%.

(A)v: He lower-Swing kicks below himself. Slow to hit, but awesome dmg. Chance of Meteor Drop. DMG: 11%.
~
(A) Smash:

(A)>: With the Spartan Laser, he charges, then fires straight, which the Laser goes a # of character spaces depending on the charge. DMG: Click: 1 character space for 6%. Kinda charged: 2 Character spaces for 9%. Charged: 3.5 character spaces for 14%.

(A)v: With a Frag grenade, he charges, then throws it in front of him, and he then goes into armor lock. The grenade blows up in front of himself, while he stays OK. DMG: Click: 9%. Kinda Charged: 13%. Charged: 17%

(A)^: Much like the (A)>Smash, but goes upwards. DMG: Click: 1 character space for 6%. Kinda charged: 2 Character spaces for 9%. Charged: 3.5 character spaces for 14%.
~
Throws:
Grapple: He grabs with hands.
Pummel: He knees them, doing 2% DMG every hit. Hits slowly.
(Z)^: With an Energy Sword in hand, he throws the opponent upwards, then slices straight up. DMG: 9%.
(Z)>: He palms them in the gut, then with the Energy Sword, slices straight across. DMG: Palm: 3%. Slice: 10%.
(Z)v: He throws them down, then stabs his Energy Sword into them, making them fly towards eyesight. DMG: Throwdown: 4%. Stab: 10%.
(Z)<: He throws them behind, then with the Spartan Laser, he (With a cool awesome flair) shoots it behind himself, without turning. DMG: 10%.
~
(B) Moveset:

(B): Spartan Laser
He charges his Spartan Laser as you hold the (B) Button. Unlike the others, you must hold the button in order to charge. However, it won't fire off until it's fully charged. But, unlike the Halo games, you can hold the charge. You can also move around with it, including one jumps and such. DMG: 23%, takes 4 seconds to charge (Look at that dmg!).

(B)v: Armor Lock
He ground pounds the floor, and gets into armor lock. His body becomes blue, and after every 1/2 second, his body turns bluer and more electrifying. He cannot be hurt in this phase. After 3 seconds, he'll let loose, doing 2% DMG to self, but anyone 1 character Space near him will take huge knockback, with electrical push, like Samus's (B) move. DMG: After Hit: 9%.

(B)>: Needler
He brings out the Covenant Weapon, The Needler, and uses it as a normal weapon. At the lower corner of the screen (Depending on your player #) it'll say "24, 96". 24 is the # of bullets you have for use at that moment. 94 is what's in the Magazine. Just like in Reach, if the opponent takes too many needles, they blow up. The needles don't break until after 2 seconds with no fire onto them. That means that if MC isn't firing the Needler at them, their timer of breaking off starts, but does reset once MC attacks again at the opponent with the needler. After the gun is empty, throw it away or hit an opponent with it, much like the Ray Gun or Super Scope. DMG: Needles: 1% each. Blow up impact (After taking 15 needles): 23%. Thrown Weapon: 7%.

(B)^: Aerial Assult
He uses his Jet Pack and flies upwards. It's about 75% as long as ROB's (B)^ move. The cool thing is this. You can drop Frag Grenades by pressing (B). Once the Jet Pack's Timer is up, you still have action You can even use the grenades, but only until you've landed. DMG: Grenades: 7%. Fire under Jet Pack: 3% (Don't be under him).
~
Final Smash: Target Locator
He calls in a Falcon, and flies off. Now you see the Falcon in the backgroud, while MC controls the Target Locator. You have 5 seconds to decide where the laser, which you control, fires off. The circle is 3 character spaces long on each side. Once blown, missles will drop onto the stage from above. Anyone hit will auto die, taking 80% DMG on impact, or even more then that.
~
Taunts:
^: He polishes his Needler for a second, then says, "You chose a wrong person to fight.".
>: He looks right, then quickly left, then says, "Heh, where's the fight?".
v: Using his communicator, he tells the team, "I believe this fight is already won."
~
Victory Circle:

Win:
1: He walks into the scene, then stands tall and straight, then looks to upper right.
2: In a Warthog, Before driving off, He says, "Be happy your not the Covenant, or else it would of been worse.".
3: Standing there, a Grunt comes from the right screen, then without looking back, he uses the Spartan Laser on it, which blast the Grunt back to where he entered. Then MC looks down, and chuckles.

Lose:
He claps, with his Spartan Laser on the ground next to him.
~
Snake's Codac

Snake: Who is that guy? He looks like an andriod.
Master Chief: I can assure you I'm not an andriod.
Snake: Whoa! Is this..?
Master Chief: Yes. I'm Master Chief.
Snake: ...Wow...
Master Chief: The Covenant... you didn't happen to see any, citizen?
Snake: Whoa! I'm not your average joe. I'm Snake, one of the greatest soldiers you'll ever meet!
Master Chief: I don't see you saving worlds.
Snake: Well, I... Uhh...
Master Chief: Nevermind. Let's just fight. That's what you want, right?
Snake: Eager. I like it.
~
Color Pallete:

Normal (Green)
Red
Blue
Black
Mix 1 (Blue and Purple)
Mix 2 (Red and Yellow)
Mix 3 (Brown and Orange)

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481

This is Master Chief, or otherwise known as John-117. People argue that his appearence into Sm4sh would be "Dumb" or "Not right". Well, I wanna know why. Is it that he uses guns all the time? Or is it because the game itself is too graphic for Sm4sh? If so, I believe Snake destroyed that problem. Here is my moveset for Master Chief.

Weight Class: Heavier then Samus w/ Armour.
Speed: Faster then Bowser (Who's actually kinda fast O_o)
Jumps: Regular/2.
~
Dodges (Eyesight is >):
(LR)>: He rolls around the opponent, much like Snake.
(LR)<: He does a backflip.
(LR)v: He sidesteps to the side.
(LR)Aerial: He curves his body into an S.
~
(A) Combo:

He punches, then he knee-kicks forward, then uppercuts (Doesn't jump). DMG: 2%, then 4%, then 6% (A total of 12% DMG.).
~
(A) Normal:

(A)>: He kicks forward, then if you press (A) again, he'll punch forward. DMG: Kick: 7%. Punch: 4%.

(A)^: With a Knife, he slices above him. DMG: 5%.

(A)v: He low kicks the opponent. DMG: 5%.
~
(A)Aerial:

(A): He aerial kicks twice, like Capt. Falcon. DMG: 6%, then 5%.

(A)>: With his Knife, he cuts forward. DMG: 6%.

(A)^: He kicks upwards. DMG: 6%.

(A)v: He lower-Swing kicks below himself. Slow to hit, but awesome dmg. Chance of Meteor Drop. DMG: 11%.
~
(A) Smash:

(A)>: With the Spartan Laser, he charges, then fires straight, which the Laser goes a # of character spaces depending on the charge. DMG: Click: 1 character space for 6%. Kinda charged: 2 Character spaces for 9%. Charged: 3.5 character spaces for 14%.

(A)v: With a Frag grenade, he charges, then throws it in front of him, and he then goes into armor lock. The grenade blows up in front of himself, while he stays OK. DMG: Click: 9%. Kinda Charged: 13%. Charged: 17%

(A)^: Much like the (A)>Smash, but goes upwards. DMG: Click: 1 character space for 6%. Kinda charged: 2 Character spaces for 9%. Charged: 3.5 character spaces for 14%.
~
Throws:
Grapple: He grabs with hands.
Pummel: He knees them, doing 2% DMG every hit. Hits slowly.
(Z)^: With an Energy Sword in hand, he throws the opponent upwards, then slices straight up. DMG: 9%.
(Z)>: He palms them in the gut, then with the Energy Sword, slices straight across. DMG: Palm: 3%. Slice: 10%.
(Z)v: He throws them down, then stabs his Energy Sword into them, making them fly towards eyesight. DMG: Throwdown: 4%. Stab: 10%.
(Z)<: He throws them behind, then with the Spartan Laser, he (With a cool awesome flair) shoots it behind himself, without turning. DMG: 10%.
~
(B) Moveset:

(B): Spartan Laser
He charges his Spartan Laser as you hold the (B) Button. Unlike the others, you must hold the button in order to charge. However, it won't fire off until it's fully charged. But, unlike the Halo games, you can hold the charge. You can also move around with it, including one jumps and such. DMG: 23%, takes 4 seconds to charge (Look at that dmg!).

(B)v: Armor Lock
He ground pounds the floor, and gets into armor lock. His body becomes blue, and after every 1/2 second, his body turns bluer and more electrifying. He cannot be hurt in this phase. After 3 seconds, he'll let loose, doing 2% DMG to self, but anyone 1 character Space near him will take huge knockback, with electrical push, like Samus's (B) move. DMG: After Hit: 9%.

(B)>: Needler
He brings out the Covenant Weapon, The Needler, and uses it as a normal weapon. At the lower corner of the screen (Depending on your player #) it'll say "24, 96". 24 is the # of bullets you have for use at that moment. 94 is what's in the Magazine. Just like in Reach, if the opponent takes too many needles, they blow up. The needles don't break until after 2 seconds with no fire onto them. That means that if MC isn't firing the Needler at them, their timer of breaking off starts, but does reset once MC attacks again at the opponent with the needler. After the gun is empty, throw it away or hit an opponent with it, much like the Ray Gun or Super Scope. DMG: Needles: 1% each. Blow up impact (After taking 15 needles): 23%. Thrown Weapon: 7%.

(B)^: Aerial Assult
He uses his Jet Pack and flies upwards. It's about 75% as long as ROB's (B)^ move. The cool thing is this. You can drop Frag Grenades by pressing (B). Once the Jet Pack's Timer is up, you still have action You can even use the grenades, but only until you've landed. DMG: Grenades: 7%. Fire under Jet Pack: 3% (Don't be under him).
~
Final Smash: Target Locator
He calls in a Falcon, and flies off. Now you see the Falcon in the backgroud, while MC controls the Target Locator. You have 5 seconds to decide where the laser, which you control, fires off. The circle is 3 character spaces long on each side. Once blown, missles will drop onto the stage from above. Anyone hit will auto die, taking 80% DMG on impact, or even more then that.
~
Taunts:
^: He polishes his Needler for a second, then says, "You chose a wrong person to fight.".
>: He looks right, then quickly left, then says, "Heh, where's the fight?".
v: Using his communicator, he tells the team, "I believe this fight is already won."
~
Victory Circle:

Win:
1: He walks into the scene, then stands tall and straight, then looks to upper right.
2: In a Warthog, Before driving off, He says, "Be happy your not the Covenant, or else it would of been worse.".
3: Standing there, a Grunt comes from the right screen, then without looking back, he uses the Spartan Laser on it, which blast the Grunt back to where he entered. Then MC looks down, and chuckles.

Lose:
He claps, with his Spartan Laser on the ground next to him.
~
Snake's Codac

Snake: Who is that guy? He looks like an andriod.
Master Chief: I can assure you I'm not an andriod.
Snake: Whoa! Is this..?
Master Chief: Yes. I'm Master Chief.
Snake: ...Wow...
Master Chief: The Covenant... you didn't happen to see any, citizen?
Snake: Whoa! I'm not your average joe. I'm Snake, one of the greatest soldiers you'll ever meet!
Master Chief: I don't see you saving worlds.
Snake: Well, I... Uhh...
Master Chief: Nevermind. Let's just fight. That's what you want, right?
Snake: Eager. I like it.
~
Color Pallete:

Normal (Green)
Red
Blue
Black
Mix 1 (Blue and Purple)
Mix 2 (Red and Yellow)
Mix 3 (Brown and Orange)
It's not right because he's never made a nintendo appearance and nintendo and microsoft are mortal enemies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Rivals? Are they, now? Well what would they like? Money or anger? If Master Chief got on Sm4sh, money would raise by a landfull. (Also, I'd like proof for me to see, please.)

Anyways, I just wanted to post that quickly, cause this site is getting boring :laugh: I got Skyrim, and I just bought 5 2 liters of MTN dew. So long everyone lol

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Rivals? Are they, now? Well what would they like? Money or anger? If Master Chief got on Sm4sh, money would raise by a landfull. (Also, I'd like proof for me to see, please.)

Anyways, I just wanted to post that quickly, cause this site is getting boring :laugh: I got Skyrim, and I just bought 5 2 liters of MTN dew. So long everyone lol
Well, if Nintendo DID choose a Microsoft rep, it would be a character with Nintendo appearances, most likely one they've worked with before. That leaves two choices: Banjo and Kazooie, or Conker. Plus, Halo sells really well. Nuts and Bolts was received generally poorly, and putting Banjo and Kazooie in over MC would be better for them in the long run, as it would help them make up for Nuts and Bolts.

If only Nintendo had put Banjo and Kazooie in Smash 64 like they planned... Maybe they would've kept the rights to Banjo like they did with the Kongs...

:phone:

yani_

Smash Ace
Well, if Nintendo DID choose a Microsoft rep, it would be a character with Nintendo appearances, most likely one they've worked with before. That leaves two choices: Banjo and Kazooie, or Conker. Plus, Halo sells really well. Nuts and Bolts was received generally poorly, and putting Banjo and Kazooie in over MC would be better for them in the long run, as it would help them make up for Nuts and Bolts.

If only Nintendo had put Banjo and Kazooie in Smash 64 like they planned... Maybe they would've kept the rights to Banjo like they did with the Kongs...

:phone:
BK was planned for smash64?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Only Bowser, Mewtwo, and Dedede were planned. The rest are all rumors.

ElvishSpirit

Smash Apprentice
like I mentioned before with video games lately, retro seems to be in, aka putting old stuff in new games. I think having certain game modes from past games (along with new game modes, obviously) would be cool, like -
Classic from SSB64 (Carbon Copy)
Adventure from Melee (Carbon Copy)
All-Star from Brawl (Carbon Copy)
Board The Platform from SSB64 (Rather then Carbon Copy, just "bring it back")
Multi Man Melee from Melee (the Melee battlefield with the Wire frames)
Boss Battle Mode from Brawl (Carbon Copy)

Idk, I just felt like putting that, I think it would personally be cool.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
just saw the last 10 pages.... .........

i think i have angina pectoris...
i feel like George Taylor in the ending of planet of the apes
"YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! OH, DAMN YOU! GODDAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!"
damn capcom.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Re: Microsoft: Technically, Fulgore also applies, despite having no Microsoft appearance, if we're referring to RARE reps.

Anyway, nice Master Chief moveset. Definitely realistic enough and would fit easily. If only we had a Halo DS. :/

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92

Halo is a Microsoft first party game which means that it's impossible for this game or any properties of this game to be on consoles other than Microsoft related consoles which means if SSBU is not coming to X-box 360 than keep dreaming and it's for sure that SSBU isn't coming to X-box 360 because it's Nintendo first party game to.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
^Pretty much this.

Although, isn't the Smash Bros. series a second party, made by HAL Lab? I could be wrong.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
^Pretty much this.

Although, isn't the Smash Bros. series a second party, made by HAL Lab? I could be wrong.
It's a first party series made by a second party studio and second party studio are obliged to first party company so they can't make games to other companies if the main company disagree and most of X-Box and Sony first party game are made by second party studios, the only free roaming party is the third party gaming company.

Hoots

Can Be Combative
If a SINGLE Microsoft character makes it into Smash 4 it had BETTER be Banjo/Kazooie or I will burn down something... Probably M Night Shyamalan's house. Also, if there ever WERE a Halo level, it would be Blood Gulch. At least I'd ****ing HOPE SO.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
If a SINGLE Microsoft character makes it into Smash 4 it had BETTER be Banjo/Kazooie or I will burn down something... Probably M Night Shyamalan's house. Also, if there ever WERE a Halo level, it would be Blood Gulch. At least I'd ****ing HOPE SO.
The only way for a Halo character or Banjo/Kazooie character to make into SSBU is if Microsoft ditched Hardware and moved to software.

Hoots

Can Be Combative
The only way for a Halo character or Banjo/Kazooie character to make into SSBU is if Microsoft ditched Hardware and moved to software.
Obviously. We all know this, even though it is a crime that BK will never make it into Smash because they deserve to be in it so much... Sigh... At least we can hope for Layton for a cool 3rd party character!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Halo is a Microsoft first party game which means that it's impossible for this game or any properties of this game to be on consoles other than Microsoft related consoles which means if SSBU is not coming to X-box 360 than keep dreaming and it's for sure that SSBU isn't coming to X-box 360 because it's Nintendo first party game to.
Explain why they actually thought about working on a Halo DS then. Bungie isn't owned by Microsoft, btw.

It's owned by Blizzard now. It's technically not a first party game anymore anymore than Quest 64 is a first party Nintendo game. It's a third party game by default. However, you are correct that Microsoft will no longer allow it to appear anywhere else. They currently own it, but in order for it to be first party, it must be MADE by a first party developer, or Microsoft itself. Which wasn't the case, as Bungie, a third party company, plays a major role in how it's designed. It's still third party overall. Any game strictly made by Microsoft can be called first party, and some of them were, but not the series overall.

Also, let's note that it has been on the PC too, so the exclusitivity is rather lacking.

Regardless, I do agree that it has little to no chance of having any other system(besides PC) releases anyway.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
Explain why they actually thought about working on a Halo DS then. Bungie isn't owned by Microsoft, btw.

It's owned by Blizzard now. It's technically not a first party game anymore anymore than Quest 64 is a first party Nintendo game. It's a third party game by default. However, you are correct that Microsoft will no longer allow it to appear anywhere else. They currently own it, but in order for it to be first party, it must be MADE by a first party developer, or Microsoft itself. Which wasn't the case, as Bungie, a third party company, plays a major role in how it's designed. It's still third party overall. Any game strictly made by Microsoft can be called first party, and some of them were, but not the series overall.

Also, let's note that it has been on the PC too, so the exclusitivity is rather lacking.

Regardless, I do agree that it has little to no chance of having any other system(besides PC) releases anyway.

Well PC is Windows after all and that's a Microsoft territory.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well PC is Windows after all and that's a Microsoft territory.
PC =/= Windows. Not everybody uses that on every PC.

If you mean that they also work with the PC, then correct. But it's not an XBox exclusive by any means. A Microsoft, clearly.(keep in mind that Halo DS wasn't the only plans made. Two other handhelds were thought about, being the GBA and Gizmondo) Clearly Bungie didn't think Halo should be a Microsoft exclusive.

It's sad that we never got one for a Nintendo system, but eh, that's life. It's too bad, as Master Chief could've actually been very interesting too. Asage gave a great moveset that makes the character fit well into Smash itself.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
hmmm... let's wikiattack!

On October 1, 2007, Microsoft and Bungie announced that Bungie was splitting off from its parent and becoming a privately-held Limited Liability Company named Bungie LLC. As outlined in a deal between the two, Microsoft would retain a minority stake and continue to partner with Bungie on publishing and marketing both Halo and future projects, with the Halo intellectual property belonging to Microsoft.
Spin-off titles were planned for release on handheld systems, but proved to be either rumors or did not progress far in development. Rumors of a handheld Halo title for the Game Boy Advance surfaced in 2004. Bungie denied the rumors and commented that such a project between Microsoft and Nintendo would be "very unlikely". At a Las Vegas consumer technology convention in January 2005, rumors spread about a version of Halo for the handheld Gizmondo system. Bungie denied the rumors stating they were not making a game for the system.
In January 2007, IGN editor-in-chief Matt Casamassina claimed he played a version of Halo for the Nintendo DS. He later demonstrated on-camera, in-game footage of an early-development style version of Halo DS. The demonstrated work featured dual-wielding and a version of the Halo 2 map Zanzibar. On October 5, 2007, Bungie employee Brian Jarrard explained the Halo DS demo was in fact an unsolicited pitch that was never taken on.
oh... and this just warms my soul
On April 29, 2010, Bungie announced that it was entering into a 10-year publishing agreement with publisher Activision Blizzard to bring a new IP to multiple platforms. Under Bungie's agreement with Activision, new intellectual property developed by Bungie will be owned by Bungie, not the publisher, a rare agreement in the video game industry.
i love it when a developer owns full rights to their creations...

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Who gives a **** who owns Master Chief? If Capcom, Square, or Namco isn't getting a third party character, Bungie/Blizzard sure as hell isn't.

Sorry guys, we know you wanted Megaman, Pac Man, a Final Fantasy, a Dragon Quest character, or Ryu even, but LOOK, WE GOT MASTER CHEIF~~

It's a bottom barrel choice you're all talking about. No need to discuss it further than that. Just because something is POSSIBLE doesn't mean it should/would happen.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
violent as always shortie...

anyways, i have proven that bungie does not own the IP to Halo franchise in an effort to kill off ideas of his inclusion in the minds eye of the onlookers... isn't my way nicer? (trololololo lololol lololo lololol lololololooo...)

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Yeah girl, it be.

I'll be back, hopefully with a new stage design.

coughcough... you didn't get this from me...coughcough
Oasis_S
xIblisx
Berserker
Javacroc
PyschoIncarnate
---

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
anything interesting happen in this thread yet?
You not being let in the back room. That's something that's making me even more violent than I already am. according to Augusto

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
@august: I did say they no longer owned it. Atleast I thought I did.

Which is why it really has no chance of having a SSB4 appearance. Still fun to make our own rosters, realistic or not!

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Who gives a **** who owns Master Chief? If Capcom, Square, or Namco isn't getting a third party character, Bungie/Blizzard sure as hell isn't.

Sorry guys, we know you wanted Megaman, Pac Man, a Final Fantasy, a Dragon Quest character, or Ryu even, but LOOK, WE GOT MASTER CHEIF~~

It's a bottom barrel choice you're all talking about. No need to discuss it further than that. Just because something is POSSIBLE doesn't mean it should/would happen.
I think that's a little limiting, but then again the truth can sometimes hurt. :ohwell:

coughcough... you didn't get this from me...coughcough
Oasis_S
xIblisx
Berserker
Javacroc
PyschoIncarnate
---
Why am I on this list? Is it something I did/said?

But more importantly what is this list?

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
you're on the list as well as iblis cause i nominated you guys...
but first... you need to choose either the blue lollipop or the red lollipop... You take the blue lollipop – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red lollipop – you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
How do you know none of those companies aren't getting a third party, Shortie? Oh, wait. YOU DON'T. The only reason Master Chief cannot get in is simply because there was no Nintendo appearances.(a demo doesn't count)

Enough with the hatred of "Third Party". The chances of them leaving are very little.

...Wait, what list?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Well it's nice to know it's a nomination list, instead of whatever was going on in my head. :laugh:

@Oasis: What does the scouter say about your power level? :awesome:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Spiral Mountain

The looming face, carved in the mountain, and the ominous Spiraling pillar always set the dark tone for any oncoming Banjo players in BanjoKazooie. So, which other level could really be chosen? The "gimmick in this level is NOT A BREAKABLE BRIDGE so don't worry. Instead, it will be a simple gimmick. Day to night. With the night, comes heavy rainfall, but other than that, this is a straightworward level. The ledges of spiral mountain closest to the death side of the screen are accesible, as is Gruntilda's nose and brim of her hat. This basic BK level is supposed to be coupled with a second level, home to a third character, hmmm....

Home Stage is to: Banjo & Kazooie, Gruntilda

BanjoKazooie - Click Clock Woods Night time / Day Time
BanjoKazooie - Mad Monster Mansion
BanjoKazooie - King Sandybutt's Maze
BanjoKazooie - The Final Battle
BanjoKazooie - FreezyFreeze Peak
BanjoTooie - WitchyWorld
BanjoTooie - JOlly Rodger's Lagoon / Atlantis
BanjoTooie - Gloomy Sprial Mountain
BanjoTooie - Happy Jinjo House / Hall of the zombie King
BanjoTooie - Isle o' hags
BanjoPilot - Main Theme
Diddy Kong Racing - Greenwood Village

D

Deleted member

How do you know none of those companies aren't getting a third party, Shortie? Oh, wait. YOU DON'T. The only reason Master Chief cannot get in is simply because there was no Nintendo appearances.(a demo doesn't count)

Enough with the hatred of "Third Party". The chances of them leaving are very little.

...Wait, what list?
Shortie never said anything about them not getting one, just said that they would get one first before Blizzard/Bungie.

And I really don't care for Master Chief.

I'm neutral on Banjo & Kazooie, but the games were awesome, so it would be worth having them in.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
@SSBF: I have him(or is that really her) on ignore. But honestly, order of who gets in was never decided.

As I said before, Master Chief lacks a Nintendo appearance. Therefore, he cannot get in. Who has a better chance is not up to us. Capcom is probably the only one that has a good shot, since Nintendo even said they were still mad about RE4. Otherwise, MegaMan might've been in Brawl. Every other third party has a truly equal chance to our knowledge. Capcom MIGHT be an exception, but I also doubt they're special here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom