• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I picked up the games when they came out. In fact, 90% of my Pokemon games are from Birthdays/Christmas.

I only otherwise pick up the pure Stadium games.(guaranteed)

yani_

Smash Ace
I was thinking of giving Dixie those orange grenades from DK64 even though she's never used them herself. Those grenades would be a pretty cool item

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
All I can remember was once watching the TV show after coming home from Church one Sunday and things took off from there.

Unfortunetly it wasn't until around '02 that I was able to actually buy a game (Crystal). I do remember getting into the TCG (my first card was a Charizard), and the massive Burger King 1st Movie promotion (I still have some of the toys and gold cards). Good times. :cool:

Anyway we should get back on topic and save this for the Pokemon threads.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
The original Smash Bros. actually helped mold me into the gamer that I am today.

I wanted to compete with my best friend 'cause he always used to tease me for only having a Genesis while he had a 64, and plus, Smash 64 was just so awesome that it spurred a crave in me for gaming that's still with even to this day.

I was looking for a system that could make my friend jealous, and luckily, one day when I was playing the Metroid Prime demo in Kmart, I found the system for that job: the GCN. :cool:

Zap tackle

Smash Journeyman
I don't remember the ads for the Pokemon promotion in KFC; however, I do remember the ones from Burger King that included the plastic Pokeball from the first movie promotion.

@Oasis
Wasn't there some story of a kid sticking one of those Pokeball things over his face and he suffocated TO DEATH.
Yep, and that's how the Pokeballs were removed from the toy promotion. I believe it was the first time BK got in trouble for their toys (I believe the kid's parents sued the company). The promotion still continued, but they removed the Pokemon toy + Pokeball combo and continued giving those fake Pokemon cards (not TCG). I didn't know why they removed the toy back in the day; however, I sure was disappointed to only get those cards...

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Dat Little Mac theme! So good. I completely agree that his vibe would be an awesome addition for Smash. As for Dixie's theme, as much as I love Snakey Chantey, I think it doesn't really fit her well. It's more of a Kremling song. I think Forest Interlude would be perfect for Dixie, if maybe a little too slow.

:phone:
There's also the bonus theme from Donkey Kong Country 3. Would that work for Dixie Kong?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I originally had the Orange Grenades for Diddy's down B in my pre-Brawl Diddy moveset. Dont't know if they should have them on Dixie, but what I thought of earlier today... Why not give her a move which is similar to the Cat O' Nine Tails's signature attack? Dixie would spin her hair around which would be a great attack for building up damage, but doing it for too long would make Dixie dizzy and thus furnable for counter attacks.

And yes he Bonus Room music could work for her, but anything could really.

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
this might be crazy but who wants to see Starkiller (Galen Marek) from the star wars universe. He has had a game on the Wii, the force unleashed.

Possible specials
B-Force Lightning-sends bolts out of hands to electrocute foes
Up B-Force Push uses force to propel off ground
Side B-Sith Seeker (lightning ball)
Down B-Force Repulse (repulses energy)

Final Smash-Force Maelstrom/Dark Rage/Force Lightning Storm

A moves- slashes with lightsaber

tilts-kicks, arc slashes, stabs ground

aerials
nair-repulse
uair-arc slash
fair-stabs forward
bair-spin slash
dair-blasts lightning

smashes
Usmash-stabs up
Fsmash-slashes with electrified saber
Dsmash-repulse
I really can't see projectile A moves in super smash bros. It's sort of stupid. I've been here for like 5 or 6 years and under 400 posts haha. I usually get banned from forums though.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I just found a good credit theme for Starfy.
An orchestrated version of Densetsu No Stafy 2's First Credit Roll.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
My big sister got me and my brother into Pokemon. I was a kindergardener and my brother was probably like three or four. Pokemon is my childhood.

Here are my Dixie and K. Rool movesets, still under construction and up for changes if yu have any ideas.

Dixie Kong:

^B Hair-copter: On the ground it works similar to Ice Climber’s spin attack, only lasts a little longer, and moves quicker. It is however, slightly weaker as well. In air the move is a useful gliding tool.

B Chewing Gum: Hold down B, and Dixie will begin to blow a bubble. The longer you hold it, the bigger the bubble gets, but if you hold it too long it will EXPLODE in your face and cause you damage. When you release it it slowly floats across the stage, acting as a moving bomb, one touch and BOOM! You can use it’s slow moving properties to your advantage and aim to knock your opponent into it, if you’re cool.

B> Hair Grab: Dixie whips her Ponytail forward for an extra long reaching grab. If the opponent is too close to you however, it will simply act as a normal attack, and just hit them. So it can be used as a hair slap, or a hair grab. YOU DECIDE!

VB Barrel throw: Dixie puts her long blonde ponytail to work, and throws a barrel forward. Depending on how long you charge B, you could get a wooden barrel (Just rolls normally) a metal barrel (Bounces, but moves slower), or a TNT Barrel (Explodes when it comes in contact with something/someone, but moves the slowest)

King K. Rool:

B Crown Toss: This is supposedly his most iconic move? Go figure he would rip it from Sailor Moon. Anyways, K. Rool Tosses his crow forward swiftly, acting as a boomerang.

>B K. Rool Crusher: K. Rool rushes forward and tackles the opponent. This move sort of acts like a further moving version of Wario’s shoulder ram move. It also ends with him diving to the ground, unlike Wario’s shoulder ram.

^B Kombo: Hailing from DK64, K. Rool ‘s up B is a chargable uppercut. The longer you charge, the stronger and higher he will lung upwards.

VB Belly Bounce: This move acts as a counter, as well as a reflector. K. Rool puffs his chest quickly. If attacked, he releases and his belly smacks the opponent. If a projectile is aimed at him, his stomach will bounce it back at the opponent.

For K. Rool, I went with a more, physical moveset, instead of weapony.
Love the bubble gum for Dixie and the Belly Bounce for K. Rool. The bubble gum is truly creative while capturing an aspect of the character that others would miss entirely. A plus.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Ranged A moves would be awesome though, especially for characters like Samus. I personally thought they should give Samus throws like Fox / Falco's back throw with the shooting. Would also work for her Up Throw perhaps. Her B, Charge Shot should also be usable as a spamable move much like Lucario's Aura Sphere at higher % I feel.

Also I don't think I'm a fan of Dixie using bubblegum for an attack. I'd rather have them make up moves involving her hair, or throwing barrels perhaps (which DK should've done already really...).

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
You guys are doing moveset ideas? I'm working on one for Rayman. I've thought of the standard attacks, smashes, tilts, specials, 2 ATs, final smash and some specific details; I'm planning on posting it and its gonna be different from the usual way we post movesets. I'm also up for suggestions, particularly for DownB, and his UpSmash and any aerials. I have ideas already but I'm not sure if I'll use them. If you've got some suggestions feel free to bring them up. I'll consider them even if it conflicts with my overall idea.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
With 5 games out, I think Starfy is pretty likely.

Who's Krokorok? Seems like a crocodile Pokémon? I don't want him instead of K.Rool, which should be the only croc in Sm4sh playable.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Movesets? Just in time!
Finally, my Adeleine moveset... Which I don't like the outcome... I'll work on it, but see what I'm getting at:

Has to be my most favorite Kirby 64 character. How awesome would it be to fight with ART!? Super cool, that's what! (Smeargle dislikes my choice of character, however...)

Moveset:
(B): Life Draw
She whips out a canvas, and starts painting. She’ll paint a minion that attacks in different ways:
Waddle Dee: He’ll tackle every now and then once sent out.
Brunto Bert: He’ll fly around, and nose dive directly down at random times.
Ice Dragon: He’ll fight much like he did in the Kirby 64 game, except he’ll be faster, and have a stamina of 80, unlike the other characters she’ll draw.
Waddle Dee and Brunto Bert are the normal, but Ice Dragon is VERY rare, much like a legendary in a Poke Ball. She can only make a drawing if she’s charged up with paint.

(B)v: Paint Charge
I stated above that paint needs to be charged. That’s what this button is for. Hold the button down, and she’ll mix her paintbrush in her Color Palette. Press the shield buttons or the analog stick left or right to stop charging, and dodge. It takes 2 1/2 seconds to charge all the way. Once charged, she can perform her (B) and (B)> moves. Her (B)^ move is also effected.

(B)>: Drawmobile
She whips out a canvas, and starts painting. She’ll paint three different and well known automobiles along with a certain Rhino.
Excite Bike
Shy Guy Kart
Rambi
Now, the first two do nothing special, except go off, but Rambi will stick around, and ram opponents. However, he also has a pivoting problem, and can fall off cliffs. He can try to jump back on the stage, but the jump isn’t much. But him tackling you IS the biggest worry. It’s very powerful, and he’ll target anyone closest and easier to get to (Like near the middle of the stage).

(B)^: Brunto Flight
She’ll draw a Brunto Bert on a drawing pad, and then it’ll fly upwards. Adeleine will grab it’s feet, and then you can control the Brunto Bert. It exactly like Snake’s (B)^, but has a better horizontal movement. She’ll freeze in place when drawing Brunto Bert in the air.

Final Smash: Crystal Shard
She’ll draw the Crystal Shard Gun, and it’ll come out. Now she’ll use Kirby’s old weapon for her needs! Press the (A) button to shoot Crystals that home in on opponents. Hold the (A) button to unleash many crystals. Press the (B) button to shoot a giant spike crystal that darts forward, and very fast. Anyone hit with a successful combo (A), like Kirby, could receive a OHKO. The Spike Crystal paralyzes them. Once done, then gun turns into paint, drops to the ground, getting paint all over Adeleine. She’ll shake it off, and then continue fighting. In this phase, she’ll also have help from an old ally, Ribbon. Ribbon comes from the sky, and whenever, you jump twice, she’ll grab you, and let you fly. And finally, if you touch the gun, you take knockback damage.

FYI: She's a SHE. So, we all complained about needing a female fighter?

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
I think as far as minions will go would be like D3's waddle dee throw. It's a bit much to have 2 attacks that do pretty much the same thing....and also....I don't like the idea of having to charge something that other moves are dependent of (though olimar must pukk up pikmin, it's not the same...)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I think as far as minions will go would be like D3's waddle dee throw. It's a bit much to have 2 attacks that do pretty much the same thing....and also....I don't like the idea of having to charge something that other moves are dependent of (though olimar must pukk up pikmin, it's not the same...)
It's just an example. I have no idea why I said 5 seconds ._. Also, DDD's (B)> was THE most useless attack he was given. Time for a renewal :D

Also, Pikmin were allie/minions in a way. So it's not JUST DDD. Also, technically, Peach uses Toad. Once again, using an ally/minion.

Also ALSO, Pikmin, you HAVE to charge. So yes, it is the same. It takes about 1 1/2 seconds to charge fully. Perhaps I should make the (B) set use more of a "Ally Assist", like she does in 64. But the minion drawing has to happen. Most likely (B)>.

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
It's just an example. I have no idea why I said 5 seconds ._. Also, DDD's (B)> was THE most useless attack he was given. Time for a renewal :D

Also, Pikmin were allie/minions in a way. So it's not JUST DDD. Also, technically, Peach uses Toad. Once again, using an ally/minion.

Also ALSO, Pikmin, you HAVE to charge. So yes, it is the same. It takes about 1 1/2 seconds to charge fully. Perhaps I should make the (B) set use more of a "Ally Assist", like she does in 64. But the minion drawing has to happen. Most likely (B)>.
Oooo you're wrong about peach. Just because she uses toad...
Anyways she doesn't send him out to attack. I liked ddd's waddle dee throw, I used it a lot and they would sometimes mess up enemies. I'm really good at adapting to my enemy in smash but I haven't played in like what 2 years...? You only need 1 pikman to do any moves and they don't go off on their own to fight or fight sepperate from Olimar.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Oooo you're wrong about peach. Just because she uses toad...
Anyways she doesn't send him out to attack. I liked ddd's waddle dee throw, I used it a lot and they would sometimes mess up enemies. I'm really good at adapting to my enemy in smash but I haven't played in like what 2 years...? You only need 1 pikman to do any moves and they don't go off on their own to fight or fight sepperate from Olimar.
No, you're wrong -_- Toad is used as a Counter. He makes the counter happen, not Peach. Therefore, it IS Toad who's attack.

DDD's (B)> is very dodgable. The only useful use for it is Waddle Doo's Boss Ownage.

You could use one pikmin, but they're still crap. And yes, they are fighting because they are thrown, smashed, throw-used, and pretty much everything else.

Movement of it's own isn't what counts, because once again, the character is still attacking. Therefore, the character is still counted as acting on it's own, but with button approval. DDD's (B)> minions cannot attack unless they're unleashed by button approval, which then they are allowed they're own active... acts. So, yes, drawing an act-on-own is very fine to do, because it's not the first.Another example: Toad can't counter without button approval. Even if you didn't get it, there's still DDD, who does it, therefore, it's appropriate for it to happen again.

Also, have you played Kirby 64? Just asking.

AetherEch0s

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2681-0290-3939
Movesets? Excuse me while i whip this out.
Ignore the typos, there are many.
[COLLAPSE="HUGE MOVESET PICTURE"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
:smirk:
Chroooooonooooooo...

(-=[ ]=-);;

/My first vision of Smash was just when I was little. I used to watch this program which reviewed games, and Melee was one of them, right back reviewed when it was 2001./

http://pokebeach.com/2011/12/new-forme-for-kyurem-officially-hinted-at

New Forme for Kyurem Officially Hinted At?

The bimonthly issue of CoroCoro magazine, Bessatsu CoroCoro, was just released in Japan has unveiled a new advertisement for the 15th movie which contains two eyebrow-raising captions: “What mystery is hidden in Kyurem?” and “Kyurem’s unseen power will be revealed!” If the statements are referring to anything, it’s obviously a new forme for Kyurem that will debut in the movie (like Giratina in Shaymin). Click the thumbnail below for a larger scan.

By extension, this means we’ll probably get our “Pokemon Gray” this next year and then the Ruby and Sapphire remakes in 2013. Still no word yet on when Keldeo will be revealed, but going by previous patterns, we will probably see it by February, then Kyurem’s new forme, and then the announcement for “Pokemon Gray” in April or May (all of this assuming that Pokemon is going to stick to the same patterns and that it’s not going to throw us a curve ball).
It's likely to be a new form but it also might be Kyurem's "signature moves" Freeze Shock and Ice Burn.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It's likely to be a new form but it also might be Kyurem's "signature moves" Freeze Shock and Ice Burn.
It could be, but how he said it doesn't sound like moves. It sounds more like a forme change.

In otherwords, my bets on forme change, which is BULLCRAP T_T

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
No, you're wrong -_- Toad is used as a Counter. He makes the counter happen, not Peach. Therefore, it IS Toad who's attack.

DDD's (B)> is very dodgable. The only useful use for it is Waddle Doo's Boss Ownage.

You could use one pikmin, but they're still crap. And yes, they are fighting because they are thrown, smashed, throw-used, and pretty much everything else.

Movement of it's own isn't what counts, because once again, the character is still attacking. Therefore, the character is still counted as acting on it's own, but with button approval. DDD's (B)> minions cannot attack unless they're unleashed by button approval, which then they are allowed they're own active... acts. So, yes, drawing an act-on-own is very fine to do, because it's not the first.Another example: Toad can't counter without button approval. Even if you didn't get it, there's still DDD, who does it, therefore, it's appropriate for it to happen again.

Also, have you played Kirby 64? Just asking.

Dude, I'm not talking about using a character as part of an attack such as holding the character out. It would be more of a minion if toad jumped out and ran around or whatever. It's like summoning a character to fight for you without you doing anything. that's what I'm talking about. Sheik's needles aren't a character because you throw them or because they're the thing that hits the opponent. I did play kirby 64 and I beat it. Just not the true ending lol i was young and didn't feel like playing it over. Loved fridge kirby, was cheap as h*** and could damage bosses with food.

But still I'm talking about for example, you know how ddd tosses out a guy and if its not a gordo then it will move around for a while and jump of shoot a beam? I'm talking about that, not just when the character comes out for a move. I'm not talking about how olimar uses pikmin for attacks. If they went out on their own and fought that's another thing man.

If I pick up my dog and swing her at you, it's not her attacking you, you can press charges on me because I used her as a weapon. Lol. You get what I mean, man?

Have you played viewtiful Joe redhot rumble? I played it a couple of years ago and I have an excellent memory but Sprocket uses minions for pretty much every move. Sends out characters that attack pretty much for all of her moves, such as a bianca or whatever that slides or dives out onto the ground. She's not the one fighting, other characters are fighting for her. Man I hate characters like that.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Dude, I'm not talking about using a character as part of an attack such as holding the character out. It would be more of a minion if toad jumped out and ran around or whatever. It's like summoning a character to fight for you without you doing anything. that's what I'm talking about. Sheik's needles aren't a character because you throw them or because they're the thing that hits the opponent. I did play kirby 64 and I beat it. Just not the true ending lol i was young and didn't feel like playing it over. Loved fridge kirby, was cheap as h*** and could damage bosses with food.
Once again, I stated that DDD CAN do exactly that. I was showing that similar outlooks on other character's character-used weapondry IS vaild in such a manor. I knew what you were saying, but it's not an arguement, because DDD exists with (B)>.

But still I'm talking about for example, you know how ddd tosses out a guy and if its not a gordo then it will move around for a while and jump of shoot a beam? I'm talking about that, not just when the character comes out for a move. I'm not talking about how olimar uses pikmin for attacks. If they went out on their own and fought that's another thing man.
Once again, I knew what you were saying, but it doesn't comply. Once again, play Kirby 64.

If I pick up my dog and swing her at you, it's not her attacking you, you can press charges on me because I used her as a weapon. Lol. You get what I mean, man?
Yes, and that was a terrible example because I love dogs.

Have you played viewtiful Joe redhot rumble? I played it a couple of years ago and I have an excellent memory but Sprocket uses minions for pretty much every move. Sends out characters that attack pretty much for all of her moves, such as a bianca or whatever that slides or dives out onto the ground. She's not the one fighting, other characters are fighting for her. Man I hate characters like that.
YOU hate characters like that. You aren't the entire world :laugh:. There have been Adeleine supporters for years, now. Her moveset could be better than mine, obviously. Also, I hate Viewtiful Joe. Not my cup of tea.
Answers underlined. My moveset was an example of what she can do, but in a rough draft. Tomarrow or Saturday, the final piece should be done.

Also, Idk if you know, but I've made a popular Victini Moveset. Check it out in the blog section.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

Olimar technically counts. The moves he throws the Pikmin with are most of his aerials, B^ and B>. Everything else, he either doesn't use them, or he points and whistles. So the Pikmin do run out.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Olimar technically counts. The moves he throws the Pikmin with are most of his aerials, B^ and B>. Everything else, he either doesn't use them, or he points and whistles. So the Pikmin do run out.

You missed the point. The Pikmin do not do stuff on their own. Only DDD's minions do. They just do as commanded. Nana also does, although she has her own A.I., it's mostly connected to your commands.

In other words, the minion would be like an AT instead.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You missed the point. The Pikmin do not do stuff on their own. Only DDD's minions do. They just do as commanded. Nana also does, although she has her own A.I., it's mostly connected to your commands.

In other words, the minion would be like an AT instead.
Which is why Adeleine should have the ability to spawn enemies, because it fits her more than DDD.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Which is why Adeleine should have the ability to spawn enemies, because it fits her more than DDD.
Not exactly. DDD is a commander of an army. The idea is very logical with him.

Also, that sounds like AT material for Adeliene.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Not exactly. DDD is a commander of an army. The idea is very logical with him.

Also, that sounds like AT material for Adeliene.
No, no, no! DDD NEVER threw a single Waddle Dee at Kirby in the game. It also shows he's a ****, which he's proven he isn't... entirely. Also, Marth has an army too. THROW HIS FRIENDS! :awesome::awesome::glare:
Ike said:
I fight for my friends.
Marth said:
I throw my friends.
And the moveset will be remade. But it's a show of what I'll make her soon enough. AT? Lolz Yeah... I vote for her because the other Kirby reps suck.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
No, no, no! DDD NEVER threw a single Waddle Dee at Kirby in the game. It also shows he's a ****, which he's proven he isn't... entirely. Also, Marth has an army too. THROW HIS FRIENDS! :awesome::awesome::glare:
It represents his great Waddle Dee army. A move that's logical to him.

And the moveset will be remade. But it's a show of what I'll make her soon enough. AT? Lolz Yeah... I vote for her because the other Kirby reps suck.
I'd pick Bandana Waddle Dee first, really. Unless her moveset was more like Mr. Game & Watch's.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It represents his great Waddle Dee army. A move that's logical to him.

T_T No. I think they should rid the move entirely on him. "Logic" means that DDD has walking stones. Last time I checked, they were his friends. Proof? Watch the credits in Kirby Super Star Ultra: Revenge of DDD

I'd pick Bandana Waddle Dee first, really. Unless her moveset was more like Mr. Game & Watch's.

Oh! But King DDD uses them! Obviously, he CAN'T be playable because of that simple fact (Toad reference)
Answers, they be underlined.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
No, the Waddle Dee army fits his M.O. He's lazy and will always send his minions. Also, either multiquote or just use numbers or something. I can't quote quotes.

Bandana Dee has a bandana. The other ones don't. There's a difference already. Likewise, Toad doesn't even have his own A.I. in Smash. The Waddle Dees do. Kind of a pointless comparison.

-kicks Space Key again for not working right-

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
No, the Waddle Dee army fits his M.O. He's lazy and will always send his minions. Also, either multiquote or just use numbers or something. I can't quote quotes.

Bandana Dee has a bandana. The other ones don't. There's a difference already. Likewise, Toad doesn't even have his own A.I. in Smash. The Waddle Dees do. Kind of a pointless comparison.

-kicks Space Key again for not working right-
O_O Did you SERIOUSLY use CLOTHING as an excuse of playing? DUDE! He's still a Waddle Dee. And "There are thousands of them". Is the Bandana Dee old, too?

Sorry, but step it up :sonicbrawl: HyperFalcon. You just said that clothing changes a character. Man, what am I to do with you..?

If that were the case, then why is Pikachu playable? And Pichu, Lucario, and all the Pokemon? Shouldn't THEY be different?

This is my point: Terrible Arguement to say to protect Dee.

I gtg, but tbh, this arguement on Character-used moves and Dee wearing a bandana to be different are terrible arguements. New topic, please.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
O_O Did you SERIOUSLY use CLOTHING as an excuse of playing? DUDE! He's still a Waddle Dee. And "There are thousands of them". Is the Bandana Dee old, too?
Nope, he's a different version. He's actually playable. Likewise, he was also playable in Kirby 64's multiplayer.

Sorry, but step it up :sonicbrawl: HyperFalcon. You just said that clothing changes a character. Man, what am I to do with you..?
I could say the same thing for why people want Toad playable. The "main" Toad looks like just the rest. Atleast you can tell the minions from the playable character here.

If that were the case, then why is Pikachu playable? And Pichu, Lucario, and all the Pokemon? Shouldn't THEY be different?

This is my point: Terrible Arguement to say to protect Dee.
None of them were part of a moveset either. Long story short, Waddle Dee already does more than Toad does. Peach could hold out a mushroom with the same effect. Yes, Toad protects her. Waddle Dee is an Army that DDD commands in canon, and will use to weaken his opponent's. That's how he does thing. I don't remember a game where Peach expected Toad to protect her. That's the "offhand statement", but she protects herself pretty damn well too.

But in Smash, the Waddle Dees have a mind of their own. Nana does too. Even the Pikmin.(albeit the latter two have less notable A.I.) Toad has none of this. Yes, his importance to Mario is higher. But that doesn't mean much, since we both know that's not a criteria.

Likewise, if Toad can get in, so can Waddle Dee. And neither Peach nor DDD's moveset requires a change. The only purpose of that Bandana is to tell them apart. Which, you know, counts for quite a lot.

I'm not saying Toad shouldn't be playable. Or Waddle Dee. They can be. That's fine. But you're severely grasping at straws by comparing him to characters that actually do more than Toad in SSB/SSBB. None of them work. He could totally get in, yes, but currently Sakurai did not agree, and nothing points to him having a high chance at all.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
You guys are doing moveset ideas? I'm working on one for Rayman. I've thought of the standard attacks, smashes, tilts, specials, 2 ATs, final smash and some specific details; I'm planning on posting it and its gonna be different from the usual way we post movesets. I'm also up for suggestions, particularly for DownB, and his UpSmash and any aerials. I have ideas already but I'm not sure if I'll use them. If you've got some suggestions feel free to bring them up. I'll consider them even if it conflicts with my overall idea.
Guess nobody's got any suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom