• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
@Horsetail- WarioWare, I guess.

Honestly, I'm struggling with Kid Icarus at the moment. I'd like either Palutena or Medusa in Smash, but I just don't think Sakurai will be in a hurry to add KI characters. I mean, he might fear overrepping the series like he did with Kirby in Smash 64; it took him 3 installments just to put in extra Kirby characters. But, the roster will be way bigger than either 64's or Melee's, so it might not be as big of deal to him as in the past. I'm gonna take a "wait-and-see" approach with this one

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Paper Mario will be the fighter, and Bowser Jr. will be AT. Toad is left to writhe in his own blood. :awesome:

:phone:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Metal: I see- I don't think so though: since Kid Icarus can't be said to be Sakurai's new "baby"/"Kirby" of today, really. He's just been reviving the series now unintentionally. He didn't create them, even if now the series are given a massive overhaul with love and care.

It's quite like what Parodius Team did for Twinbee with Twinbee Yahoo back in 1996. (Though that's quite a short game there itself, but it's very brim-packed goodness, like Uprising, with dialogue, parallax scrolling effects to give actiony feel and lots of pick-up weapons.) I see Uprising like that, but with much more stuff and longer playability.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
How to make Toad NOT a worthless AT? Well you can have a pack of Toads come out of the trophy. They will run in cowardice toward the nearest edge. However, if a player stands in their way, the mob will turn towards the other edge. They get faster and faster with every yellow-belly turn (and more dangerous to collide with). Toadsworth is always lagging behind in the mob.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So, just for everyone to know, I made a new Lucario on Photoshop. I made it 100%. Don't ever call me a art theif again, Shortie (Not like he can hear me XD)

So, here's my Pokemon Roster:
Pikachu
Jigglypuff/Meowth/Raichu
Typhlosion, Croconaw, and Chikorita/Scizor, Hitmontop, and Ampharos/Pichu
Deoxys/Blaziken, Grovyle, and Mudkip
Lucario
Victini

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Paper Mario will be the fighter, and Bowser Jr. will be AT. Toad is left writhe in his own blood. :awesome:

The only thing I hate is that this is actually kind of realistic.

Although I think Bowser Jr. might be chosen first before Paper Mario. Due to... not being a 3rd Mario. I don't believe they will be clones, but I'm afraid of those chances. Of course, anybody who does the research can tell that Paper Mario is supremely different from Mario, heh.

@Asage: I approve.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
So, just for everyone to know, I made a new Lucario on Photoshop. I made it 100%. Don't ever call me a art theif again, Shortie (Not like he can hear me XD)

So, here's my Pokemon Roster:
Pikachu
Jigglypuff/Meowth/Raichu
Typhlosion, Croconaw, and Chikorita/Scizor, Hitmontop, and Ampharos/Pichu
Deoxys/Blaziken, Grovyle, and Mudkip
Lucario
Victini
NO MEWTWO :mad:

Other than that, me likey. ;)

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630

Since we're showing off rosters.

I should have replaced Sheik with a potato just so no one in the Sheik v Impa debates would be happy.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
NO MEWTWO :mad:

Other than that, me likey. ;)
Why do I keep doing that? DO I have a hidden hate on Mew2, or something?

Sorry, here's my roster:

Pikachu
Jigglypuff/Meowth/Raichu
Mewtwo
Typhlosion, Croconaw, and Chickorita
Deoxys
Lucario
Victini

I hate the fact that there are 7 newcomers for the pkmn series, so here's what I think. Either do not include the 3rd gen, or banish Jiggz. THAT'S ALL!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Why do I keep doing that? DO I have a hidden hate on Mew2, or something?

Sorry, here's my roster:

Pikachu
Jigglypuff/Meowth/Raichu
Mewtwo
Typhlosion, Croconaw, and Chickorita
Deoxys
Lucario
Victini

I hate the fact that there are 7 newcomers for the pkmn series, so here's what I think. Either do not include the 3rd gen, or banish Jiggz. THAT'S ALL!
OR, do something like...

Pichu/Jigglypuff/Gardevoir

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
@MAGS I don't like that, at all... See, my problem is that I do NOT like adding already-standing brawlers/melee vetrans into a trainer.

Here's a new one. (This was suppose to be what I want T_T)
Pikachu
Jigglypuff/Meowth/Raichu
Mewtwo
1st/2nd/3rd Gen Trainer: Typhlosion, Blaziken, and Charizard (Counts because he's alrdy with trainer)
Lucario
Victini

Zoroark? Please. We has the Mewtwo and Lucario :cool:

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
That has to be the most trolltastic roster in history.

Waluigi replacing Luigi, Magikarp, Zero over Mega Man, Slippy over Krystal, Urban Champ over Little Mac... hell, he even threw in the Shaolin monk for good measure :laugh:

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630

Waluigi replacing Luigi, Magikarp, Zero over Mega Man, Slippy over Krystal, Urban Champ over Little Mac... hell, he even threw in the Shaolin monk for good measure :laugh:
Liu Kang fills the "M-rated character wearing a bandana" quota.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
@Asage: Only problem I have with the 1st/2nd/3rd Gen Trainer is that it's all fire types. Why not use Totodile/Mudkip or Bayleef/Grovyle?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Eh, too many fire types, actually...

Ok! This is it! The roster we all would love to see (Except MAGS :awesome:):
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
1st/2nd/3rd Gen Trainer: Typhlosion, Grovyle, and Raichu (I'm stuck)
Lucario
Victini

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
You have my seal of approval now. Excellent choices.(well, I'd prefer Genesect, but this is good enough)

D

Deleted member

While I feel as F-zero is fine with one rep, giving Black Shadow Ganondorf's move set would be a good way to give it a second rep and a new Ganondorf. If there is anything Zelda needs, it is that Ganondorf becomes unique.

Maybe I'll repost my roster when I feel like it.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

Since we're showing off rosters.

I should have replaced Sheik with a potato just so no one in the Sheik v Impa debates would be happy.
Apparently you weren't being serious with that roster.

@MAGS I don't like that, at all... See, my problem is that I do NOT like adding already-standing brawlers/melee vetrans into a trainer.

Zoroark? Please. We has the Mewtwo and Lucario :cool:
I understand what you mean with your first statement. I just thought it would be an alternate way to represent Jigglypuff.

Regarding the second statement, I'm taking it that you dislike Zoroark. It's merely another option, in terms of a 5th generation rep, but if you don't like it, I won't complain any further.

At least Ghirahim was left out. It would be much worse if his mug showed up.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I would say "That was the joke," but that's what you're stating pretty much. So I'm kind of at a loss here.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I wanna make a roster but idk how to make a pic. Any suggestions for a noob?

You can copy my roster pic if you want, it should pretty simple to alter, I did it all in Paint.

It's not my offical roster, I just made it for fun.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Hell, you can even use MSPaint. It doesn't matter. All you need to do is make some kind of size limit for each picture, and go from there.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Okay, I came up with a list of possible clones for SSB4

Black Shadow (Captain Falcon)
Blood Falcon (Captain Falcon)
Bowser Jr. (Bowser)
Chrome (Ike)
Classic Sonic (Sonic) :mad:
Donkey Kong Jr. (Donkey Kong)
Daisy (Peach)
Dark Pit (Pit)
Dark Samus (Samus)
Dr. Mario (Mario)
Dry Bowser (Bowser)
Emolga (Pikachu)
Falco (Fox)
Fusion Suit Samus (Samus)
Ganondorf (Captain Falcon) - assuming he still is... :awesome:
Igglybuff (Jigglypuff)
Impa (Sheik)
Krystal (Fox) - knowing Sakurai's track record with Star Fox characters
Louie (Olimar)
Metal Mario (Mario) - *looks at Mario Kart 7*
Mrs. Game & Watch (Mr. Game & Watch) - LOL WUT?
Ninten (Ness)
Old Snake (Snake)
Pachirisu (Pikachu)
Pichu (Pikachu)
Plusle & Minun (Pikachu)
Raichu (Pikachu)
Roy (Marth)
Shadow (Sonic)
Shadow Mario (Mario)
Slippy Toad (Fox)
Toon Ganon (Captain Falcon)
Toon Link (Link)
Toon Sheik (Sheik) :rolleyes:
Toon Zelda (Zelda)
Wigglytuff (Jigglypuff)
Wolf (Fox)
Young Link (Link)
Young Sheik (Sheik) - if Sakurai was going to make up Toon Sheik, what's stopping him from making up Young Sheik? :troll:
Young Zelda (Zelda)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Except I'd like Impa as well.
Especially if Ghirahim also makes it I'll expect Impa to appear instead of Sheik.

They can safe OoT references for Ganondorf. Never quite got OoT fans that Sheik was so needed for that. :/

What I basically expect from the Zelda franchise is that they'll rather revamp those we have before getting in new characters. Impa being possibly the only newcomer.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
If Sakurai makes Old Snake and Classic Sonic their OWN characters, let alone making them clones, then I'm gonna have a few choice words for Sakurai

yani

Smash Lord
Okay thanks for all the help everyone! I'll give it a shot when I'm on my computer again

D

Deleted member

@Yani: Depending on how much pixel space there is for an art of a character you use to get the mouth and eyes, model all size from the largest one. Compressing or cutting eyes and/or part of all of the mouth is not advise.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
If Sakurai makes Old Snake and Classic Sonic their OWN characters, let alone making them clones, then I'm gonna have a few choice words for Sakurai
Choice words for Sakurai? Which words might they be? "Furious?" "Outraged?" "Sick with anger?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom