• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Toon Link Matchup Thread

Ic0slay3r

Smash Apprentice
Yes, Fox and wolf would be nice :3

I have some trouble with fox, so it would be nice to know what to do against them.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Snake SNAKEE SANKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. If you didnt figure it out, I want to discuss Culebra...

I'm hoping that we get a Fox discussion going on, so I won't have to use MK ever x_x

Im not sure if I have the permissions to do that tbh. Ill do it when im not on the phone.

no blue because im on the phone (oh no)

Well I want to know if MaskedAvenger is still alive or not, so can hand the thread off to someone else.

We have Olimar, what's the other character that you guys want to discuss. Kirby? GaW?

NH Cody

Smash Champion
I know, I do camp at times against those characters, but at some point or another I have to approach xD

You HAVE to approach Olimar at some point, at least to kill...

MaskedAvnger

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get here and post this.

classes have been kinda kickin my *** this semester, haven't had time between that and the gf to spend much time on the boards.

If anyone wants to take the thread from me, go ahead (mjg, you'd do a better job than me anyway), I apologize for the delay a lot, I'm hoping to stay around and lurk the TL boards more, but I just don't have the time to do much else right now.

Talk to ya'll when I can.

Okay well I'm gonna give the thread to mjg now.

Also, Quest said that he wanted to do the Olimar MU, so I'm giving him permission to take care of that specific thread. I already spoke with mjg about it, and it's fine.

Edit: It's done. mjg you have the first two posts now, so you can use them both if you want.

Ic0slay3r

Smash Apprentice
Well I think first that someone should wrap up the Marth and Peach MUs thread, and then we can begin with new ones.

I still want the kirby and at least one rediscussion.

G-Dub

Smash Journeyman
I think marth and peach are pretty much done. I would really like to see a new snake MU discussion, i think its outdated, and its 50:50 imo.

Top Bottom