• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 22: Cave Story - Game Over!

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I don't knooooow what you're alignment is. I don't know what anyones real role is aside from my own unless a flip happens.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
It does not matter if YOU understand what I'm trying to do so long as I understand what I am trying to do.

Also, BadWolf you always say you don't trust anyone when you're scum *rolls eyes*
Actually, the fact that your plan involves making yourself look scummy on purpose and generally creating an aura of uncertainty and untrustworthiness around you? Yea, the fact that I don't understand that actually matters a great deal.

Monstmrna

Smash Rookie
Yeah but if she were really scum this would be a seriously destructive move. It would be one hell of a gambit. Regardless, I don't trust her, but I don't distrust her either...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
It does not matter if YOU understand what I'm trying to do so long as I understand what I am trying to do.

Also, BadWolf you always say you don't trust anyone when you're scum *rolls eyes*
So why bring this up if it serves no purpose other than make bad Wolf look bad?

:phone:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I don't know why you are replying to something that only Loli can answer

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Then tell me this. What was the intent for her to post that if she doesn't have a read on you?

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Because he wanted to answer it cause he loves me?

Also, I love him and want him to be the very best so if he's scum he shouldn't say that cuz then it makes me think he's scum. I don't actually know if he is tho and I hope he isn't but he's on my back burner atm. I've seen him play as scum and as town before but he isn't acting like either simply just coasting/being quiet.

Would anyone want to lynch JTB? there are 2 votes on Joker in which the 2 voters have gone v/la but that's still 6/9 to lynch JTB~ and I'm cool with that.

Vote:JTB -Just do it and be supah k'why ~ Seriously follow me though I can't do anything aside from this =/

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I would love to hear all about this scumread on me because it looks like an omgus afaik

Monstmrna

Smash Rookie
it also looks... relatively scummy. I dunno something about all of loli's posts just rub me the wrong way...

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
it also looks... relatively scummy. I dunno something about all of loli's posts just rub me the wrong way...
If I get lynched and you see I'm town then how would you feel about my posts?

I'm only playing in newbie games to test different playstyles to see which one i prefer. THIS one is EXTREMELY fun but I probably wouldn't use this in a normal game since it's dumb either way and makes me look like scum lol.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
...BadWolf is V/la Ryker is V/la and Jdietz is v/la.

Jokers at L-2 and I don't think anyone is going to listen to me so either someone ****ing hammer joker or come up with another lynch before tonight since nolynch is the worst. if i die today or tonight go after JTB/Toaster/BadWolf/Joker those 4. Pick someone and kill them preferably that order.

unvote
Vote:Joker

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Oh sweet jesus

I was just starting to think it'd be good to look for a new lynch target, but given this development on top of what little time we have left, Loli is clearly the best lynch.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
If you lynch me you lynch a town. I don't particularly care much since there are more of you town players anyway and I'm not a PR town so it doesn't hurt to lose me severely.

Just lynch JTB>Toaster>BadWolf>Joker. That order go and do that if you guys want to lynch me today. I give zero ****s at this time.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Um, I'm back but I could very well be V/LA again without notice. There are storms everywhere and one's already knocked out my internet once.

So, I'm not entirely sold on the Joker nor the Loli lynch. I would probably go Joker over Loli because she's being a little bit more helpful in her new playstyle, but I would like you both to claim and I'll go from there.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
LoliLovesRain(2): PrivateJoker-Brown, JTB
PrivateJoker-Brown(3): Ryker, JDietz, ToasterBrains, Loli

Joker is a crapshoot with what he flips, but Loli is being blatantly scummy with every post. She bases her JTBscum on her 'intuition' instead of any sort of explanation as to why she thinks I'm scum, her read on Joker is unexplained and her vote exists to preserve her non-sheeping image.

I'll be damned if Joker gets lynched with Loli on that wagon.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Then tell me this. What was the intent for her to post that if she doesn't have a read on you?

Just a reminder that I want this answered Badwolf.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
She's just being Loli, idk. She's rather erratic at her best of times and I can see where she would have felt the need to comment on it. I have problems lynching Loli right now just because of her meta. It speaks to me and says "town", but people can change metas very easily and I still don't trust her.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Eh... every time I've seen you comment on how scummy someone is you always put it as something along the lines of "it makes me feel that way". .-.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I hope there's not a no-lynch tonight. I'm asking someone to hammer Joker. Or, you know, at least come up with a lynch. We can go from there.

Also I'm don't really understand Loli's ordering there, but eh.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Um, I'm back but I could very well be V/LA again without notice. There are storms everywhere and one's already knocked out my internet once.

So, I'm not entirely sold on the Joker nor the Loli lynch. I would probably go Joker over Loli because she's being a little bit more helpful in her new playstyle, but I would like you both to claim and I'll go from there.
*rolls eyes* I was all ecstatic and happy when I saw my name said "King" then i found out he was a normal town with no active abilities. You'd think with a name like King I would have gotten a PR though wouldn't you? It sort of pissed me off a tad. But apparently I'm a leader of some village so I am trying to play the part of a leader~ RP'ing ftw.

Also, the only thing I dislike about people having to claim day1 is if they're a PR....they kind of get ****ed during the night but again I'm not a PR.

@Toaster: some players can't post with logic and hard fact. I for one don't use much logic and go based on feeling or vibes I get. I believe Monstrmrna is playing that way which is perfectly fine until you need to make a case on someone in which case yeah you're **** out of luck or you learn to sort of give logic. He's playing fine though because at least he's quoting the posts and showing you what makes him feel the way he feels.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
@Toaster: some players can't post with logic and hard fact. I for one don't use much logic and go based on feeling or vibes I get. I believe Monstrmrna is playing that way which is perfectly fine until you need to make a case on someone in which case yeah you're **** out of luck or you learn to sort of give logic. He's playing fine though because at least he's quoting the posts and showing you what makes him feel the way he feels.
I know that much. It just... rubs me the wrong way.
:troll:

Really though, I'm not expecting much from anyone until the next day anyway. I was just pointing it out.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Guys, do you not see that she says she has a strong town read on me, I'm at the end of her lynch order, yet she's back to voting me?

If you'd rather keep her around than me, that means you'd rather keep the person who willingly lynches townies to save herself. As opposed to keeping me, who is trying to lynch the player who legit looks scummy.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Guys, do you not see that she says she has a strong town read on me, I'm at the end of her lynch order, yet she's back to voting me?

If you'd rather keep her around than me, that means you'd rather keep the person who willingly lynches townies to save herself. As opposed to keeping me, who is trying to lynch the player who legit looks scummy.
No I put my vote BACK to you because no one was talking and when I said wanna lynch JTB? no one was gung ho about it and so **** it i gave zero ****s. I said either someone needs to hammer you or they need to lynch someone else. If it's me I don't care either way just go in the order of JTB>Toaster>BadWolf>Joker after I either get lynched today or NK'd. Just do it.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
So now she wants to lynch me because "there's interest in it"? Again, it's not actually because she thinks I'm scum, it's just because she can.
Can you read?

I put my vote back on you because you're at L-2 and when I wanted to vote JTB no one said anything and no one seemed like they were going to follow me with lynching JTB. So either someone needs to hammer you or they can all turn their votes to me. Regardless it doesn't matter to me unless you're a town PR.

If I'm even still alive after today cop shouldn't waste their ability on me and I feel as though they should cop one of JTB,Toaster or Badwolf. Or they can cop me but like I said it's going to be a waste of time but w.e.

Then day 2 you can lynch JTB>Toaster>Badwolf>Joker.

There ya go.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Would anyone want to lynch JTB? there are 2 votes on Joker in which the 2 voters have gone v/la but that's still 6/9 to lynch JTB~ and I'm cool with that.

Vote:JTB -Just do it and be supah k'why ~ Seriously follow me though I can't do anything aside from this =/
I forget that I'm supposed to be explaining this things with more detail since it's a newbie game.

The bolded is something no scumhunting town should ask. It would be one thing if Loli was voting me and pressuring me with some sort of case, but she's not. Instead, she's looking to see if there will be support for my lynch. Support for a lynch comes with evidence presenting against a slot, not the other way around.

...BadWolf is V/la Ryker is V/la and Jdietz is v/la.

Jokers at L-2 and I don't think anyone is going to listen to me so either someone ****ing hammer joker or come up with another lynch before tonight since nolynch is the worst. if i die today or tonight go after JTB/Toaster/BadWolf/Joker those 4. Pick someone and kill them preferably that order.

unvote
Vote:Joker
If you lynch me you lynch a town. I don't particularly care much since there are more of you town players anyway and I'm not a PR town so it doesn't hurt to lose me severely.

Just lynch JTB>Toaster>BadWolf>Joker. That order go and do that if you guys want to lynch me today. I give zero ****s at this time.
A few things from these posts. One is that she moved off my slot once she saw no support for my lynch (but keeps me at her #1 scumread without explaining it) as well as going back onto Joker, now her least scummy read. She's looking for lynches instead of scumhunting. Add in her newfound scumread on Toaster and her slot doesn't look well at all.

Lynch loli toDay. She is far more scummy than Joker at this point and we gain a great deal of information upon her flip.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Ryker/Jdietz, if you happen to stop in this thread, please move your votes over before someone hammers Joker.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Can you read?

I put my vote back on you because you're at L-2 and when I wanted to vote JTB no one said anything and no one seemed like they were going to follow me with lynching JTB. So either someone needs to hammer you or they can all turn their votes to me. Regardless it doesn't matter to me unless you're a town PR.

If I'm even still alive after today cop shouldn't waste their ability on me and I feel as though they should cop one of JTB,Toaster or Badwolf. Or they can cop me but like I said it's going to be a waste of time but w.e.

Then day 2 you can lynch JTB>Toaster>Badwolf>Joker.

There ya go.
>cop don't target me, its a waste!

Even if Joker gets lynched and happens to flip scum, you are not cleared in the slightest.

John, I hope you put a vig in this game. Vig plz shoot Loli if shes alive tonight

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
So what does my flip tell you when I flip town?
It tells me I have one less anti-town player to worry about in this game.

Also, I would look at mnstmrna for just parroting everyones scumreads and offering his vote for everyone.

Top Bottom