• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 3 | Jungle Republic | Ovah. Who won?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
However, it's seven in the morning so I'll respond after I've had some sleep and am able to pay attention to what I'm reading more.

But all I saw was trust.jpg and I almost died :laugh:

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
OMGUS:
http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=OMGUS

bg = bad guy
gg = xiivi

Ockham's Razor
http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Ockham's_Razor

Flip werewolf = someone dies and it is revealed they are a werewolf

TUSM = a user on this site who has played some mafia games

unvote: vote: soaring-raptor-blast

If he flips scum then Steel (Mayling) needs to die.

Steel don't abuse the Aladdin card.
just clarifying, are you lining my lynch up because of mayling "clearing" SRB based on this secret reasoning from another game none of us know about?

i already expressed i'm fine with an SRB lynch

aladdin card was used to help dismantle what i thought was a silly wagon

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
anyway i liked mister erics post and raptors insta-buddying as soon as i came into the game gave me no-no vibes

unvote eric vote soaring-raptor-blast

theres air conditioning on this wagon guys

soaring-raptor-blast

Smash Rookie
oh no.

you a jerk Steel, I was being polite. i dont wanna be your buddy T_T...I miss mayling </3

the "secret reasoning" behind's mayling's dismissal of her attack on me was that she looked at the AIB game, noticed I had the exact same play-style and reluctance to vote, and realized it was just a part of my townie play. that's why it fizzled.

anything else for me to defend myself against? the other votes on me really dont have a lot of stuff for me to actually argue against.

Ronike

Smash Ace
So after much thought and consideration, I don't feel like letting FF just sit back and do nothing and allow the topic of his scumminess sink away.

VOTE: FF

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
11th votecount

----------

frozenflame751 (4) - Cello_Marl, Sold2, Tandora, Ronike
Cello_Marl (1) - frozenflame751
soaring-raptor-blast (4) - -Hilt-, Mister Eric, Xiivi, §teel
Not voting: (1) - soaring-raptor-blast

----------

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
oh no.

you a jerk Steel, I was being polite. i dont wanna be your buddy T_T...I miss mayling </3

the "secret reasoning" behind's mayling's dismissal of her attack on me was that she looked at the AIB game, noticed I had the exact same play-style and reluctance to vote, and realized it was just a part of my townie play. that's why it fizzled.

anything else for me to defend myself against? the other votes on me really dont have a lot of stuff for me to actually argue against.
No. Now you're doing the opposite of what Cello did, which is even more unstable of an argument.

What you're saying, is Mayling looked at your posts, saw that you played a certain way in that game, looked in here, saw that there were similarities, thought you were town because of that, and you, as seen in your post to me awhile back, tried to use that to convince me to take my vote off of you, saying that I should pay more attention to her opinion that she didn't say, expecting me to assume what it is. No.

KY Players. Stop referencing that game, and the AIM mafia games we play, using them as a defense or offense against another player or yourself. Not only are they completely different situations, with different settings, different levels and seriousness of play, and over all different games entirely, but the other mafia game hasn't finished and the AIM mafia games were on AIM, so logs of either aren't going to be shown. The players in here that don't play with us on AIM can't know whether or not the Meta is true or twisted. Cello's argument at least had direct quotes to try to prove his point, from a game that could be linked to.

Also, raptor, you're not convincing me to take my vote off of you. If you're really town, and you're really innocent, I suggest you do so. Find the scum. Even if you die, if you at least give your suspicions, they will be brought to our attention. Your win condition isn't to live, it's for Mafia and the Wolves to die, right? Or is that not your win condition?

You were apparently really suspicious of Mayling but then dropped it, with little explanation of the whole situation. Since you didn't put a vote on her, it's not possible for us to know how serious you were about her lynch. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but your reasoning for dropping the attack was because she dropped the attack on you! So you're only going to attack her back if she's going all out against you? So you're not actually suspicious of her. You're just suspicious of her interest in your lynch.

Defending yourself from attacks and scum hunting will take more effort, but will prove your town alignment much more so than:
You're on complete defense. It's not up to the other players to prove your innocence, you have to take the initiative.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Steel it was the Mayling vs. SRB fizzle that had me feeling a connection between them. Followed by your decision to vote eric over SRB instead of the other way around. (Similar to the "Vote: Town", "FoS: Partner" deal.)

However your switch to SRB has me feeling lots better. :D

If anything it should be a cell wagon, not a frieza wagon. SRB wagon is much better at this point.

SRB go ahead and put FF at L-1 for me.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
So after much thought and consideration, I don't feel like letting FF just sit back and do nothing and allow the topic of his scumminess sink away.

VOTE: FF
Seriously dude, I need until Saturday. RL Johns straight up. When have any of my posts NOT been about the topic of my alleged scuminess. I am in no way trying to let discussion around me die and I've PROMISED a response. If you lynch me before I can do that you're ****ing instascum.

Seriously, if I'm hammered before Sunday morning whoever does it is obvscum.

Like I said, I'm trying to make my response to Cello as clean and clear as possible. I'm sick arguments coming down to misinterpretations, exaggeration of omissions, and other stupid semantic BS. If we're going to continue going back and forth on the issue, which may well be the case since Cello is certainly well within his right and likely his interest to respond to me once I get my post up, things need to be cleaned up. Hopefully narrowing the scope of what's being discussed to its core will help remedy the behemoth size of the posts anyway and make it more accessible to you guys.

But for serious, I like what I'm seeing from -Hilt- and to a lesser extent Mister Eric. Once I deal with the issues surrounding me I'm very open to discussing SRB as a play. Though I still very much prefer Cello as the play, SRB is my next candidate in line as has been expressed since the beginning of toDay.

@ Xiivi, wtf? You're voting for SRB, you say Cello is the play over me (I assume Cello is Cell and I'm frieza), but then you call for Steel to put me at lynch -1? If that was supposed to be a joke you did a terrible job. Definitely won't go unnoticed.

Ronike

Smash Ace
If you get it up on saturday, Ill take my vote off. Its just not the first time you've done this, the fading into the background, and whether it is your intention for it to happen or not, it is happening.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I asked SRB to put you at L-1, not Steel. ^_^

I have my reasons. :D
Typo'd. My bad. Whatever reasons you may have, that's mad sketchy dude.

If you get it up on saturday, Ill take my vote off. Its just not the first time you've done this, the fading into the background, and whether it is your intention for it to happen or not, it is happening.
Fair enough. We'll hold each other to our words.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Clarification: I'll take it off when it goes up, but I'm not guaranteeing it won't go back up.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
It may be sketchy but it will reveal some info that is much needed while you and cello have made the game centralized around the two of you and I need to stop it before it's too late!

Go SRB go! L-1 that FF!

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
When you woke up this morning, what pant leg did you put on first? If you are right-handed, it's almost a certainty that it was your right leg. Why? Because people develop habits and preferences based on nature and nurture. Habits such as that which you demonstrated by your play a scant 2~3 weeks ago.
You've still yet to distinguish the difference between universal habits in simple playstyle, and habits that are indicative of alignment. I've provided examples and explanations of how the habits you're latching on to a universal aspects of my recent play, yet you continue to contend that they are evidence that supports a notion that I'm scum, which is entirely NOT the case. You've identified some of my habits and I'm not denying that there are aspects of my play that are found in all games of my play, however, just because I have habits does not mean that said habits indicate scum alignment, because they don't, and I've shown you why this isn't the case.

This reeks of appeal to authority. You are the experienced player (actually, the most experienced of the ones you left alive), so we are to blindly assume you can maintain a certain play style?

And just how are we to judge that for certain? We can't look at what you've done in the past as a gauge. Oh wait, that was according to you.

I would think that since the rest of your post deals primarily with logical fallacy, that you wouldn't begin with one. I guess experience isn't everything.
Nice try trying to flip my point on its head and brand me with fallacy of fallacy. You've misunderstood appeal to authority. Appeal to authority is contending that a point is assumed to be true because some authority (usually an irrelevant one) believes differently.

I wasn't trying to say "I'm more experienced than you, therefore your contention is wrong and I'm right". I WAS saying that I am an experienced player, an undeniable fact. By virtue of my experience, I've learned how to maintain a consistent playstyle across all of my games that I've played. I've already discussed in detail the past examples you've brought up and shown you how they aren't indicative of alignment, but instead my overall playstyle and outside circumstances. My experience is a reality that legitimizes my contention. I'm not appealing to authority, but rather explaining a very logical conclusion from an undeniable fact, a fact that just happens to be directly related to me. I understand you trying to misconstrue it as scum though. Well done.

This is the first bit that shows Frozen isn't really reading anything about what I'm doing here. Funny that he didn't take the time to realize the points he made here, before. Ronike previously talked (extensively) about scum getting defensive under pressure. But rather than attack my arguments in this fashion, Frozen opted to attack me.

Now, why would Frozen go out of his way to point out that this is a defense of me?
He wants to appear softer as his outburst wanes, so he doesn't alienate the town.
There's no reason for me to waste my time discussing the merits of believing "getting defensive = scum." If that's the code he wants to play by, so be it, as ****ty as I might believe it is. It's obvious that being defensive can be a result of having a PR, being attacked in a manner someone feels is unfair, being pushed into a corner, or other sources of frustration. It's a contention based entirely on opinion TBQH and not really relevant to the issue at hand.

Nice attempt at labeling me with ad hominem though, despite that fact that NO WHERE in that quote did I make anything near a personal attack. Could it be? Did Mr. Cello skim this and just decide to toss ad hominem in there? Sure looks like it.

Why would I go "out of my way"? What if I told you it wasn't going out of my way at all? What if I told you that all I was doing is explaining the truth of the situation and wanted to explain WHY saying what I said was actually a defense. Certainly you wouldn't believe me, since all you're thinking about as scum is how to spin everything I say and do into a scummy move. There's no reason for you to discuss what's real as scum. As town trying to be as transparent and helpful to our new players as possible, I explained what I did in it's entirety. But of course, that doesn't make sense from your perspective and predictably you tried to turn an entirely pro-town move into something deceitful. Phenomenal scum play.

"KevinM's style is consistent, but his content is off." How in this not an analysis of his past play? How is this acceptable for you and not a person you do not know? How is this not that dreaded thing you so vehemently despise? This looks like a good time to address one of your "quality, core arguments" against my own case. Metagaming.

What is metagaming? Using information outside of the context of the game/system to aid the decision making process. It has a negative connotation due to Table-top RPGs (which I'm sure most of us here have played at one time or another).

Why is metagaming bad? In the case of Mafia in general, the obvious reasoning is that
it is unreliable in the long term. This makes sense enough, and is not to be disputed; if a cat wanders into the road and is hit by a car, it will be less likely to make that mistake again (either because it is dead or will remember the experience).

After this game, FrozenFlame will certainly be more wary of his play style, and likely won't be making the unconscious slips he has been.
Metagaming: making decisions based on events of earlier games as well as the current one. I.e. using past game specific behavior to judge whether or not a player is a certain alignment or role based on their performance as that alignment or role in the past.

My analysis of Kevin was NOT metagaming. It was me expressing the belief that Kevin was playing just like he always does. He was not departing from his UNIVERSAL playstyle. I was NOT judging him based on game specific information. I made a judgment call based on how Kevin ALWAYS plays. This is NOT metagaming, it was a stylistic reaffirmation. Big difference. All of your accusation of me are based on drawing connections between certain behavior and their coincidence with my mafia alignment, and ultimately concluding that said actions are a RESULT of my alignment when such a relationship does not exist. You assume causality when it is simply coincidence. My analysis of KevinM makes no such assertion. I simply state he his not deviating from his natural playstyle. If I had noticed and obvious change in style, there would be reason to be suspicious, but such was not the case.

Nice attempt at spinning things again though. I've been making no unconscious slips. You've provided nothing that supports such a contention. Your analysis of me will have absolutely NO effect on how I play because I know you're wrong, and I know that the ACTUAL definition and understanding of what metagaming is supports everything I'm saying to the T.

You speak of other "quality, core" arguments as though they produce indisputable evidence. This is ridiculous. You have shown a pattern of action over time. Your mafia play was rewarded with victory and positive reinforcement. Your town play should have been reinforced as well, if not for TUSM. Obviously, you felt that your own play was spot on here and wasn't going to change it. Without an outside stimulus there would be no reason to alter your style. And. You. Haven't.

Can five million psychologists be wrong? Yes, logically. (argumentum ad verecundiam and Argumentum ad populum, or appeal to authority and the masses)
But going with their findings will provide someone with a statistically higher percent chance of success.
You've found habits. Congratulations. Your fatal flaw is in trying to establish causality where there is simply correlation. The correlation exists because what you've pointed out are UNIVERSAL aspects of my play. THAT is the pattern over time you are seeing, yet you're trying to misconstrue it as "mafia patterns". I don't need to change my play style because it works. I can play highly effectively as any alignment and I've been rewarded for doing so with victories as both major factions. THIS is why my universal style has gone unchanged.

Concerning what you said in the quote, you are correct. What I have done is NOT pro-town simply by it's nature. I would be making this play whether I was scum or town. But, what you had attacked the QUALITY of my play and my arguments, in an effort to discredit me for use at a later time. i.e. "Cello has bad play, we can't listen to what he says."
To this end, you are continuing to use your appeal to authority as an experienced player.
"Classic new player mistake". That phrase truly is worthy of the term topic sentence.
I can't believe you wrote this paragraph. It blows my mind.

By you own admission, you've said employing metagaming is poor town play. By your own admission, you've stated that I've done nothing but focus on the quality of your arguments. Both of these contentions support my townie-ness ENTIRELY.

If you're seriously trying to contend that I can't dismiss your points because they are poor in quality, then there's nothing left more me to do, since you've basically just told me NOT TO PLAY MAFIA. Your own statement "i.e. Cello has bad play, we can't listen to what he says" is almost entirely true. Why would you listen to anyone who is using terrible logic and reasoning to reach a conclusion?! SCUM are the players who use such logic to causes mislynches. THAT is exactly what you are doing now. Using arguemnts of horrendous quality to try and draw links between my play here and past play to make me look scummy by establishing a false cause.

I'm not appealing to my authority AT ALL. I simply trying to make clear that the quality of arguments is one of, if not THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR IN MAFIA DEBATE. This is not something that I'm deciding, this is something that is UNIVERSALLY UNDERSTOOD and that I am trying to make clear to everyone in this game as an IC player. By saying quality of argument is a poor basis for determining the believability of a argument, you're essentially asking is to take you for your word that what you've discovered is a relationship derived from causality when nothing you've shown us (as a result of the poor quality of your argument) gives us any reason to believe such a contention is true. It is my job a responsible townie to prove you fallacious contention wrong by revealing the poor quality of your arguments and showing how my contention (that the relationships you've been discussing correlate with, but are not caused by my alignment because of their universal narture) is superior in quality, and thus, more likely to be the case.

"From what was written". Funny how you talk tout your ability and the necessity to look past what is written. On that note, let's see what else was written here. Then let's see past it.

You are trying really hard to associate every argument I make with my metagaming, even though they are clearly separate entities. You are trying to group them all together because you believe that makes my arguments look bad. I'm seeing the beginning of an ad hominem attack here as well. "Cello is just trying to make himself look intelligent and thoughtful. He's just doing this to make himself look good."

A correlation exists here. I just drew the line of best fit.
Nothing I said in there was anywhere close to ad hominem. I contended that the reason you were banking on the less rational conclusion that you found a relationship of causation is the fact that you are overly confident that you found the "rosetta stone" to my play when as I've shown by virtue of attacking the quality of your arguments, was a poor conclusion to make.

You found a correlation. You drew a line of best fit, and I've shown you why you're misinterpreting what that line represents.

When you don't have a strong idea who the scum is, you try to find out.
Use whatever methods you like. I'd expect you to not sit like a knot on a log, though.
In this case, doubly so, since you are an IC.
Who are you to tell me how I'm allowed to figure out who scum are? Just because I'm not posting DOES NOT mean I'm not paying attention to the game. It doesn't mean I'm not re-reading and trying to figure things out. Me not saying much does not mean I'm not doing anything, it just means I have nothing important to say. As I've already stated before, I WILL NOT post if I've nothing to contribute. I will not post just for the sake of posting. You're asking me to do that and I'm telling you that not only is that an unfair expectation but a poor ideology concerning what represents scum hunting. Posting just for the sake of posting loads games with unecessary garble. Scum use that garble to misrepresent and undermine the credibility of people much like you are trying to do. Why would I give the scum ammunition when I can make the poignancy of my important posts much greater when I don't flood the thread with idle thoughts?

So, let me get this straight: the reason you were stalling and not contributing is because you don't have enough time? So, in that case, why would you EVER want to stall? Why not actually use your time to contribute?
I didn't have enough time to post anything of significant quality or depth, so I use what little time I have to LET PEOPLE KNOW OF MY SITUATION, and inform them about what I PLAN to do when I have sufficient time. THAT is the best way for me to use what little time I have, as opposed to rushing expressions of suspicion or simply tossing out isolated thoughts and comments that may only serve to muddle what could otherwise be fruitful discussion. It has become increasingly obvious that we have a sever disconnect in prioritization when is comes to quality vs. quantity, with me prioritizing the former in you the latter.

And there's the rest of the ad hominem. Didn't take Frozen very long for that.

But really, undecided? You're going to claim that you totally agreed with me on Delvro (I did take words from your mouth), then once again here on Day 2 with May against SRB (He just REEKED of scum bussing, remember?), then turn around and say you were undecided?
There is no ad hominem there. I'd love to hear your explanation for once again attempting to blanket label me as the bad guy with literally no substance to back it.

No idea where you think I was undecided about Delvro or SRB. The example you pointed out are examples of me being confident in my suspicions. I don't recall turning around on either of these as is reflected by my voting of both of them (SRB until you decided to try to take me down).

Here is the second part that indicates Frozen doesn't read posts and just skims through for information.

Coattails = letting everyone else do the work
Agreeing = pulling your own weight

I'll give an example. When Mayling accused me and Raptor, I was ready to point out the flaws in her argument. The very ones Hilt posted while I was gathering information.
Instead of getting mad, even though I was slightly irked I didn't get to say them, I went back to find other points to contribute. If you can't find ANYTHING relevant, then maybe you aren't playing the right game.
How does this prove I skimmed? You say it does but don't explain. Nice attempt at labeling once again.

This paragraph further elucidates our disconnect over quality vs. quantity. If someone else posts a major point that I wanted to bring up, then I will express my agreement with them and maybe attempt to clarify the point if I don't feel what was said is sufficient. If I believe what was said was an important point worthy of discussion, WHY WOULD I INTRODUCE SOMETHING ELSE TO DISTRACT OF FROM FOCUSING ON THE POINT?! You have no right to tell me what to do to "pull my own weight." You think that agreeing with people means you aren't contributing and I wholeheartedly disagree. If simply agreeing with people is a player's general trend throughout a game, then that might be worthy of investigation, but pointing out one circumstance does not mean they are doing nothing. You're basically saying that if someone steals your point, you have to go find a new one and introduce it otherwise you aren't being pro town. This is ENTIRELY false. As I already stated, if you feel a point brought up is very important, it is most prudent to support the idea and focus discussion on it. FORCING yourself to go grasp at straws just for the sake of "contributing", is what I would contend is "empty contributing." Having the mentality that "I have to have a point unique to myself" is a bad one to have. It forces people to over scrutinize and creates more TvT that the scum can prey on. A perfect example of the over analysis you are advocating is TUSM's botching of newbie 1 when he ignored all of the valid points I put out and instead constructed a complete ridiculous cluster**** of speculation that caused the town to lose.

Later on in your post, you admit to stalling in this game.

And anyone that disagrees with you is unreasonable?
That's the most likely alternative suggestion to what you are saying.

FrozenFlame: "What you aren't realizing is that anyone who doesn't want to go to war, is gay."
The Group: "I want to go to war!" "No, I want to go to war!" "I was the first who wanted to go to war!"

Is that what you've learned from being on the debate team?
Even my team was better organized than that.
I in no way admitted to stalling the game, but of course, you would try to misconstrue me agreeing with someone and not going to great lengths to muddle, confuse, or redirect attention away from the point as stalling.

And then you go on to use a family guy reference to try and belittle me and my point. How clever. And then you go on to insult my debate team after previously questioning whether or not I should be playing mafia. Anyone else noticing how far he has fallen from the moral high ground he attempting to initially claim? Anyone else noticing how desperate he is and how low in quality his arguments have become?

FrozenFlame said:
You then go on to accuse me of only bringing new substance when I'm attacked. How does that not make sense to you? You're trying to twist an entirely townie action (thoroughly defending oneself against fallacious offenses) and make it seem anti-town by juxtaposing it with instances of agreeability.
You are trying to redirect the subject here.

Defending yourself against an attack from your past has nothing to do with rehashing other presented viewpoints. How could it? That's why I didn't claim you tried.
This was just an attempt to keep saying the word "town" and your own name so that people associate them. We are creatures of association.

After all, 5 million psychologists can't be wrong.
Wasn't redirecting the subject at all. I was simply addressing another aspect of the debate.

I also love how now you're trying to play the "he's trying to be too townie" card. According to your 5 million psychologists, your constant namecalling in the form of changing my name in all of your quotes into something belittling makes you guilty of trying to associate me with all of those negatively connotated words. At least I'm not guilty of ad hominem in that comparison.

Let's take a look at what this 'agreeable' bit refers to.

Little extreme there. Oh, but didn't I take the words out of your mouth too? The words themselves are immaterial and missing importance, since your style has had a bit of time to mature. But then again... there's really no reason for you to have changed, eh?

If I were a better player? Better, or one that had more credentials than you?
Another ad hominem attack. Followed by another attempted association with metagaming.
So wait, you're saying the way I agreed with both of you is similar when the situation is the same (you both "took the words out of my mouth)? What is your point? This supports MY point that the reason I did the same thing in both situations wasn't because of the false cause you're asserting (that I must be scum), but because the situation was the same in that you both took the words out of me mouth.

Nice try with the ad hominem label again. You CREATED the ad hominem by deliberately putting words in my mouth. I said BETTER PLAYER which means BETTER PLAYER. If I wanted to say one with more credentials, I would have said that. Let's not play the words games anymore, but I suppose you might have a hard time with that as scum.

You were the one that said it was ironic you were being accusing of not scum-hunting when the May-Ronike debacle was still on everyone's minds. Was there no fresh material to bring to the front then? You got nothing from that? I'll admit, I was timid about getting involved, and I others said as such too, but now that we are a bit calmer, combing through it might yield something of interest.
I definitely commented on the Ronike/May debacle. I have a post that addresses it directly. I said in a very direct manner that I thought their debate was not one of substance but simply disagreement over what is good mafia etiquette. How clever of you to omit that from your archive of posts that you love to refer to selectively to make me look bad.

Yet you got really defensive when Hilt called you out. Delvro and Hilt's votes seemed to be pressure votes, whereas yours with mine was something that was never going to come off, unless, of course, we did decide to go with Hilt. Your scum-hunting ship has really good tacking doesn't it?
Of course I got more involved when I was attacked. How does not that not make sense? I'm legitimately confused what you mean by my "scum hunting ship" and "tacking" though.

How poignant. Still, the Marshy line was pretty much the same as we got here in three whole posts. The first and third are obvious, and the second was a post expected of an IC plus a "pressure vote". Frankly, it seemed more to me like you were just trying to get close to Tandora so you could exploit her later.
Lol, so now the number of posts matters. More quantity over quality priorization.

It seemed like I was trying to buddy Tandora to exploit her? Care to explain? Of course not, that's just another whimsical undermining comment to toss out to try and pile more on. I'm used to that by now.

Examining someone's style is metagaming by it's very nature. Either it's fine or it's BS.
Yeah let's create a false dilemma! I already explained the difference between stylistic analysis and metagaming earlier in this so reference that.

I would bet my firstborn child that most of the people here aren't going to the other threads to read these bits. So I'll just post them here as quotes.

Who's the one reaching now? Clueless on a person is NOT suspicion. You aren't just skimming in this game, you somehow manage to skim on YOUR OWN POSTS. In "the most important topic so far" for this game, you're screwing up like this?
Yep, because your original contention was that I always had two suspects wasn't it? Oh wait, no it wasn't! I was that I had two targets of interest. Nice job trying to move the goalpost.

Even if you somehow were town, I know I wouldn't want to take you with me to the final Day. You'd drop the ball like TUSM did.
That's too mean to actually say. But I want you to know it crossed my mind.
And you call me CondescendingFlame, and then go and do this bull****? How classy.

You would have to be buried under a rock to not think people would be gunning for Delvro.
He was instigating "Roniker", Hilt introduced the point that excessive wolf talk would indicate mafia alignment, and S2's vote got the ball rolling. It would draw attention to Delvro that he did not withstand.

Of course, maybe that's how the three of you planned it.
Of course, it's unreasonable for Cello to take people for what they say were their expectation at their word, but when he wants us to do so, to not believe him is akin to disagreeing with established law.

Something bothered me when I first read this, and I realize why now.
You make it sound like like a townie COULDN'T aid in a lynch unless there was clear and present proof that he wanted that person lynched.

Anyone remember when Hilt asked Frozen a question about who he thought was suspicious? Hilt put a pressure vote on him to get a response and then...

From your response to Hilt, you had everyone else cowed. Do you really think anyone else would be coming forward after that little tirade? No. Especially since Hilt just accepted it.
YOU closed those avenues of communication all by yourself long ago. Moreover, you had no reason to open them up again unless it suited your needs. People are creatures of habit. 5 million psychologists can't be wrong.

Huh. Gathering information beyond the simple text. Imagine that.
So what you're trying to tell me is that my method of answering Hilts question and rebutting his case against me was so thorough that it was damaging to the game because it made people too afraid to attack me? Really?

So what do you suggest, that I do a worse job at destroying poor cases against me? Never once did I suggest that people should not attack or address me. I simply wanted to make a strong point that Hilts suspicions were poor. If you're saying I'm suspicious because YOUR interpretation of the situation was that I unintentionally "scared" everyone away from attacking me, then TBQH you've really got no case. Your own attack on me is a perfect example of how what I did did not have the effect you're guessing it did.

This is in reference to the quote Mayling makes just above this. Yet, despite having it RIGHT THERE, Frozen still manages to "have no idea where I'm coming from".
Tunnel-vision with blinders must be a new fad.

No one will believe you are a hurt little lamb here, Frozen. Don't even try.
Quotes are set in stone statements that cannot be altered.
An open statement that could be interpreted dozens of ways is the exact opposite.
You gotta be kidding me. I said I had no idea where you were coming from in reference to you saying that I was trying to make it look like Mayling supported me. You in NO WAY elucidated that point and thus, I had didn't know where that contention came from.

The second quote was me discussing you questioning me for specifics and how ridiculous of an expectation that was when I IN THAT VERY SAME POST TOLD YOU I INTENDED TO EXPAND ON IT LATER. Where the **** do you get the idea that those are related quotes? I didn't ****ing skip anything, and yet you're trying to muddle what was actually said. Cut the **** dude.

False dilemma, eh? Now, that's funny...
Falsum in uno, falsum in omnibus, false in one thing, false in them all.
Almost all of your post is describing my incompetence and how it poisons all of my arguments. Fear-mongering.
Just because I point out the fallacies of some aspects of your argument does not mean that I am contending that one fallacy negates the entire argument. My posts wouldn't be this long if I was doing that. That's fallacy of fallacy. I'm pointing out all of the fallacies in your argument because they are necessary to understanding why the logic you're using is broken and that your points are inadequate. Love how you attempt to link me pointing our fallacies to to fear mongering though. Keep trying to smear me, it just makes the fact that you're scum more obvious.

Now, when did I say you couldn't evaluate multiple statements? I said that the why behind what Delvro said was unimportant, and potentially harmful if we were swayed by what he was saying. That's a far sight from imposing sanctions against thought.
You implied it by saying I was tunnel visioned by discussing what Delvro said. You stated that I was too fixated on what Delvro said based on my post concerning him and that it was anti-town because I wasn't open to discussing other people.

You know, I didn't realize that I posted the uncleaned notepad version of my thoughts until now.
(When I'm at work, I don't have internet access. If I get bored, I'll mull over my impressions of this game, then come home to find information to disprove my impressions. If I don't find any, I look for those that support them)
At the time, I was actually thinking it could have been Xiivi too, since he mentioned the FF7 game for metahunting. On that note, why did you do nothing to discourage metagaming then? Why did you wait until it was a direct assault on you?
I was scum in FF7 mafia. Why would I discourage the town from doing something detrimental when i can easily get away with it? It had nothing to do with whether or not I was being targeted, the key difference between me dismissing metagaming and me going with it was me being scum in FF7 in me being town here.

He was the best choice. I agree. I don't think the non-DGamers do.
They all saw my post saying I'd go for the most talkative. I think they would go for a frame job, or ask an IC partner if he or she had one.
So you're the exception to non Dgamers? Why? We're supposed to just take you at your word here again aren't we? I forgot that you don't have to explain these things but I do. My bad.

BTW that's horrible WIFOM. Try again.

Just in case you didn't notice, my responses ARE in fact chock full of logical holes this time. But a logical fallacy doesn't negate truth. 5 million psychologists can't be wrong.

Stop pretending this is a logic puzzle on Grey Labyrinth. Almost all of the arguments made in mafia are logical fallacies. Spending time arguing about it is time that we are wasting.

WIFOM is a logical fallacy. But the many instances of these occurring for Frozen is more likely the slip up of a human being.
Logical fallacies don't NECESSITATE non-truth, but they certainly suggest it.

Even if we accept 5 million psychologists can't be wrong, it IS possible that YOU are wrong in interpreting what the nature of the relationship of my behavior between games really is. You may have noticed a trend, but all the evidence discussed suggests that you've found nothing but universal behaviors unrelated to alignment. You found a correlation, not a causation, and all of the fallacies and poor points you've used supports this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there's the major rebuttal. I'll finish up by addressing his second addendumish post later.

Ronike

Smash Ace
unvote

I'm a man of my word.

I'll read it later, I'm at a concert right now.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
^^^
same, ill read this and respond whenever im a bit more awake

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Metagaming: making decisions based on events of earlier games as well as the current one. I.e. using past game specific behavior to judge whether or not a player is a certain alignment or role based on their performance as that alignment or role in the past.

My analysis of Kevin was NOT metagaming. It was me expressing the belief that Kevin was playing just like he always does. He was not departing from his UNIVERSAL playstyle. I was NOT judging him based on game specific information. I made a judgment call based on how Kevin ALWAYS plays. This is NOT metagaming, it was a stylistic reaffirmation. Big difference. All of your accusation of me are based on drawing connections between certain behavior and their coincidence with my mafia alignment, and ultimately concluding that said actions are a RESULT of my alignment when such a relationship does not exist. You assume causality when it is simply coincidence. My analysis of KevinM makes no such assertion. I simply state he his not deviating from his natural playstyle. If I had noticed and obvious change in style, there would be reason to be suspicious, but such was not the case.
I'm a little confused on this part. You say that metagaming is making decisions on past game play to reflect the current. I don't understand how any analysis of any player is not to some degree metagaming unless that player is caught in a direct lie.

It would seem to me that metagaming would be using what we know of Mayling's playstyle to determine if Steel is innocent or not because Steel is Mayling's replacement. Steel has no control over the information we received from his predecessor and there may have been moves Mayling would have made that Steel would not have and vice versa.

I'm a tabletop roleplayer so the definition of metagaming is very different for me and I'm still trying to wrap my head around the difference.

Thanks.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
To put it as simply as I can, metagaming is employing past game specific situational actions to an analysis of one's gameplay in future games. Basically, it's using "Y player took X action or said X in past game A when he was alignment/role Z. Player Y took a similar action or said similar thing X in current game B. Therefore, player Y must be the same alignment/role Z in game B."

Metagaming is asserting causal relationships between game situations and game decisions where they don't necessarily exist. Assessing whether someone is stylistically consistent is not metagaming because it isn't a game specific assertion. Assessing a universal attitudinal trend does not assert a potentially invalid relationship between game specific mechanical information and methods of play that are isolated from such game specific mechanics.

Hope that helps.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Frozen gave himself five days to work on this rebuttal, and is now "working" on the next.
How much more time does he need to rephrase yet again, "there is nothing to defend against"?

Ronike asked for a rebuttal concerning Frozen's skimming.
Why didn't he answer it, even with all that time?

FrozenFlame said:
By you own admission, you've said employing metagaming is poor town play. By your own admission, you've stated that I've done nothing but focus on the quality of your arguments. Both of these contentions support my townie-ness ENTIRELY.
First of all, I said what I have done is not PRO-town play. This is no admission that my style analysis is POOR town play. I also didn't state that you had ONLY focused on the quality of my arguments. Attacking something doesn't mean you successfully discredited it, just that you tried to do so.

Think about it. If, say, Karthik King said, "FrozenFlame is scum he didn't post yet.", and your response was, "That's a pathetic argument.", how would that support your towniness? It just shows that you can point out a flaw in someone's argument. THAT is the very reason I said my play was NOT explicitly PRO-town. I acknowledge that, but somehow it makes you a townie.

The only difference you make between "metagaming" and "style analysis" is that the former supposedly asserts a role given an action and the later doesn't. I stated what I thought metagaming to be: using outside information to aid the decision-making process. That's not a guaranteed assertion. You are relying on the same "semantic BS" that you supposedly wanted to avoid.

About exploiting Tandora; an IC can use the trust gained from posts which explain sound strategies to lead the town to ruin. You were trying to get on her good side then. While not explicitly a scumtell (almost nothing I've suggested so far has been one on it's own), the combination of various little things and some big things indicate it is more likely than not that you are scum.

CelloMarl said:
At the time, I was actually thinking it could have been Xiivi too, since he mentioned the FF7 game for metahunting. On that note, why did you do nothing to discourage metagaming then? Why did you wait until it was a direct assault on you?
FrozenFlame said:
I was scum in FF7 mafia. Why would I discourage the town from doing something detrimental when i can easily get away with it? It had nothing to do with whether or not I was being targeted, the key difference between me dismissing metagaming and me going with it was me being scum in FF7 in me being town here.
Xiivi said:
It's {FF7 mafia thread} on the first page of the dGames forum here. I'd recommend you read through some of the completed games here if you're looking to find meta.
Thank you. This really helps me out.

First of all, a clarification. It's apparent FF thought I was talking about the FF7 game here.
I included my quote as a reference. My question here was, "Why didn't you discourage metagaming at the beginning of this game. Why wait until it affects you?"

Instead, Frozen decides to talk about FF7. More importantly, you say you go along with metagaming when you are scum and can get away with it. So, supposedly town-Frozen, since whether or not you dismiss metagaming has nothing to do with whether or not you are being targeted, why did my metahunt not seem like a terrible idea to you at the beginning of this game?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
First of all, I said what I have done is not PRO-town play. This is no admission that my style analysis is POOR town play. I also didn't state that you had ONLY focused on the quality of my arguments. Attacking something doesn't mean you successfully discredited it, just that you tried to do so.

Think about it. If, say, Karthik King said, "FrozenFlame is scum he didn't post yet.", and your response was, "That's a pathetic argument.", how would that support your towniness? It just shows that you can point out a flaw in someone's argument. THAT is the very reason I said my play was NOT explicitly PRO-town. I acknowledge that, but somehow it makes you a townie.
If it's not Pro-town play, then what is it? Neutral play? Bland play? Worthless play? If it's not pro town, there isn't exactly a long continuum of types of play in can be. Just for the sake of argument, I'd be willing to provisionally accept that some play might be considered "neutral play" but I have a hard time understanding how explicitly non-pro-town play is not poor town play. They're idealistically one in the same, despite that fact that simply not playing in a pro town manner and explicitly playing in an anti-town manner are mechanically different.

As for the whole quality thing, while your simplified example does show an instance where simply addressing the quality of a player's argument isn't exactly pro-town, that's about the extent of it. You gave an example of a situation very unlike what is occurring in this game. I agree that I am not townie by virtue of simply addressing point quality, however my point goes beyond that. My townieness is shown by the fact that I'm addressing the quality of your arguments with well developed points and explanations. I've gone far beyond a simple "addressing" and gone far into actual explanation for my opinions on the quality of your arguments.

The only difference you make between "metagaming" and "style analysis" is that the former supposedly asserts a role given an action and the later doesn't. I stated what I thought metagaming to be: using outside information to aid the decision-making process. That's not a guaranteed assertion. You are relying on the same "semantic BS" that you supposedly wanted to avoid.
Whether or not you believe me, what I've defined as metagaming is its most precise definition. I've no right to claim that the definition I've offered is fact, but I offer that definition not to suit my needs, but because it legitimately outlines the key difference between what is often mislabeled as metagaming, and what true metagaming is. It is the difference in our understandings of metagaming that separates our understanding of the significance of the relationship you've been seeking to legitimize. Understanding the difference between the blanket definition you're offering and my more specific one is an understanding that is key to understanding why I contend you've found nothing more than a correlation as opposed to your alleged causal relationship.

About exploiting Tandora; an IC can use the trust gained from posts which explain sound strategies to lead the town to ruin. You were trying to get on her good side then. While not explicitly a scumtell (almost nothing I've suggested so far has been one on it's own), the combination of various little things and some big things indicate it is more likely than not that you are scum.
If I was trying to get on Tandora's good side, I certainly wouldn't have been arguing with you as blunty as I have been. Tandora and mayling clearly don't approve of that type of expression and it showed when neither of them initially supported me after our first exchanges. Obviously you're not going to take me at my word, but past behavior should show you that trying to get on Tandora's "good side" has not been a major of mine, and if it has been, it hasn't been successful. I simply offered clarification where it was needed because proper understand of the terms and definition's I've offered are key to understanding most of my points as a whole.

Thank you. This really helps me out.

First of all, a clarification. It's apparent FF thought I was talking about the FF7 game here.
I included my quote as a reference. My question here was, "Why didn't you discourage metagaming at the beginning of this game. Why wait until it affects you?"

Instead, Frozen decides to talk about FF7. More importantly, you say you go along with metagaming when you are scum and can get away with it. So, supposedly town-Frozen, since whether or not you dismiss metagaming has nothing to do with whether or not you are being targeted, why did my metahunt not seem like a terrible idea to you at the beginning of this game?
Why didn't I address metagaming with such conviction early on? The plain and simple reason was that it wasn't the core of any major push against anyone. People had made whimsical comments regarding people's past play, but no one made it the centerpiece of an argument to lynch someone. Had that occured, I would have vehemently opposed it like I am now. The severity of the policy breach will net an equally severe response from me.

I never supported metagaming, I just didn't go out of my way to denounce it completely when it wasn't really being used seriously. Such a response would certainly be unwarranted and easily attacked by the mafia. I'm sure you would have loved it.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
I feel at this point that the FF vs Cello argument has run its course. I'm not 100% sold on towniness, but I think we can and should focus on another target for now. When FF had four votes, I was willing to keep my vote there as part of a pressure vote. However, since Ronike has removed his vote, I don't feel as compelled to stay. (Unless Ronike feels FF's rebuttal does have holes in it and revotes him.)

SRB has four votes and he has not really done much to show his innocence lately. I'd like to put some pressure on him since the final day is this Friday.

UNVOTE FROZENFLAME VOTE SOARING ROAR BLAST

Ronike

Smash Ace
Hey, don't you dare just follow me around. I just haven't had time to go through FF's big post.

That being said, I just want one more thing out of Frieza and Cell: Who's the play guys?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
mostly posting to avoid prod, there hasn't been to much to comment on.

i agree that the cello v frozen has run its course and i feel has overall molded in an unhelpful way. xiivi do you still want ff to claim? what about him is scummy enough that i should look into more? or are you just trying to make stuff happen? i think you see something i dont so please elaborate

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
I asked Frieza to claim? My want for him being put at L-1 by SRB had nothing to do with that. The time has obviously passed, but I was more interested in seeing SRB's reaction to doing it as well as the reactions of those on the wagon if FF was put at L-1 with an opportunity for me to quickhammer. This day has become completely centralized around Cell vs. Frieza and I saw it coming, which is why I attempted to prevent the problem before it started. Now I'm at a point where there quick a few players such as S2/Tandora who I don't have a good feel for and deadline is approaching while quite a few players are hiding behind the debate.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
sorry i should have said l-1. eric you've had two days is there anything helpful you can garner from the c v f debate.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
My big problem with FrozenFlame was about him contradicting himself on metagaming. Apparently his definition is different than mine. I can understand why you think that specific definition of metagaming is bad, and you didn't contradict yourself, using that definition.

One more thing, though. Why have you been skimming posts/missing parts of them? Ronike asked it way back on page 20 or so, and then in Cello's most recent post, he mentioned what Ronike said, and you missed it again.

soaring-raptor-blast

Smash Rookie
OMGUS:
http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=OMGUS

bg = bad guy
gg = xiivi

Ockham's Razor
http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Ockham's_Razor

Flip werewolf = someone dies and it is revealed they are a werewolf

TUSM = a user on this site who has played some mafia games

unvote: vote: soaring-raptor-blast

If he flips scum then Steel (Mayling) needs to die.

Steel don't abuse the Aladdin card.
well if you guys DO decide to lynch me I don't think Steel (mayling) should die. mayling's behavior had me thinking she was innocent, and I'm still thinking she might be... sorry it's D1 and I'm still running on hunches. :/

Also, raptor, you're not convincing me to take my vote off of you. If you're really town, and you're really innocent, I suggest you do so. Find the scum. Even if you die, if you at least give your suspicions, they will be brought to our attention. Your win condition isn't to live, it's for Mafia and the Wolves to die, right? Or is that not your win condition?

You were apparently really suspicious of Mayling but then dropped it, with little explanation of the whole situation. Since you didn't put a vote on her, it's not possible for us to know how serious you were about her lynch. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but your reasoning for dropping the attack was because she dropped the attack on you! So you're only going to attack her back if she's going all out against you? So you're not actually suspicious of her. You're just suspicious of her interest in your lynch.

Defending yourself from attacks and scum hunting will take more effort, but will prove your town alignment much more so than:You're on complete defense. It's not up to the other players to prove your innocence, you have to take the initiative.

wow... yes mom, I'll get right on finding those wolves! :)

well here is a list of some people:

wolfish/or 3rd partyish

Xivii
Mister Eric
Hilt
S2
Steel

nuetral/town

Ronike
Cello
Tandora (this one is just a hunch)

No read

anyone I didnt mention.

I can expound on that a little, sometime later. it is currently 4 in the morning.
dont expect much. they are mostly my hunches. it usually takes me a day phase or so to get in gear and actually bring good evidence.

IDFK bout cello V.S FF ..... I've not read the last rebuttle but im not looking forward to it -__- so long....

umm... as for defending myself, the only one of my actions I remember people saying were wolfish was voting for Delvro after he claimed.... -__- .... I still think thats dumb, but if thats what Im being voted for then I guess I can talk more about it? idk. I'm really not getting you guys.

I pinky promise I'm town

and I would never break a pinky promise.... EVER!

...*YAAAAAAAAWWWWNNN*..... well i will post more later. goodnight guys

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
You said that you think Steel/Mayling is probably innocent in the beginning of your post.

You then go on to place Steel into your "Wolf/3rd party" category. Your Wolf/3rd Party category contains 4/5 of the people voting you.

You claim to have no read on Frozen.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
12th votecount

----------

frozenflame751 (2) - Cello_Marl, Sold2
soaring-raptor-blast (5) - -Hilt-, Mister Eric, Xiivi, §teel, Tandora
Not voting: (2) - soaring-raptor-blast, Ronike

----------

Tandora

Smash Rookie
I asked Frieza to claim? My want for him being put at L-1 by SRB had nothing to do with that. The time has obviously passed, but I was more interested in seeing SRB's reaction to doing it as well as the reactions of those on the wagon if FF was put at L-1 with an opportunity for me to quickhammer. This day has become completely centralized around Cell vs. Frieza and I saw it coming, which is why I attempted to prevent the problem before it started. Now I'm at a point where there quick a few players such as S2/Tandora who I don't have a good feel for and deadline is approaching while quite a few players are hiding behind the debate.
So far it seems the only way to get SRB to vote is to admit to being scum. XD

I agree that the Cello and FF debate has dominated discussion. Although I initially enjoyed the long analysis, it eventually became too much to keep up with.

Your last sentence seems a bit clunky. Could you clarify what you're trying to say? It feels like you're saying two different things at once.

Also, how can I get a spiffy santa hat like everyone else?

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Sorry again, grindin out this week so far. After i take my 2nd final and take a nap, I'll read through. I havent even read FF's long awaited response yet. Todays though.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Now I'm at a point where there are* quite* a few players such as S2/Tandora who I don't have a good feel for. Deadline is approaching while quite a few players are hiding behind the debate in my eyes*.

Was what it should have read.

Mister Eric, your constant opinions are valued, please be thorough.

soaring-raptor-blast

Smash Rookie
You said that you think Steel/Mayling is probably innocent in the beginning of your post.

You then go on to place Steel into your "Wolf/3rd party" category. Your Wolf/3rd Party category contains 4/5 of the people voting you.

You claim to have no read on Frozen.
yup yup. mayling's actions seemed innocent, and steel's are iffy. that makes me guess either town or 3rd party.

as for frozen... yeah, Idk... I'll read that massive post later and try to get something.... the last wall didnt really get me off the fence with that guy though.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Now I'm at a point where there are* quite* a few players such as S2/Tandora who I don't have a good feel for. Deadline is approaching while quite a few players are hiding behind the debate in my eyes*.

Was what it should have read.

Mister Eric, your constant opinions are valued, please be thorough.
Fair enough. With the current debate, I just don't really see any place where I can jump in. There's too much going on for me to keep up and I don't want to come in uninformed. I think this goes for most of the group. C and F are doing most of the debating while a few people jump in to egg them on. I think most of us are posting simply to not go inactive.

As previously stated, I cannot imagine any non-townie doing as much research as Cello has. I am not saying his research is valid or invalid, just that so much scum hunting seems to indicate towniness to me.

I'm not completely sold one way or another on FF. I can see both sides of how he could be town or scum. That just leads to WIFOM so I've decided to move over to SRB since he had as many votes as FF (and more after Ronike dropped his vote). My play style generally prefers lynching unless I'm shown a good reason to not lynch (aka numbers are in our favor to no lynch). I prefer to hammer, but I'll bandwagon on a vote too.

yup yup. mayling's actions seemed innocent, and steel's are iffy. that makes me guess either town or 3rd party.

as for frozen... yeah, Idk... I'll read that massive post later and try to get something.... the last wall didnt really get me off the fence with that guy though.
Iono, SRB, you seem to be flip flopping here. May seemed innocent, but her predecessor doesn't? How does that work? Also, you keep saying it's D1, but it's not. It's D2. You remember Delvro being lynched, right?

I'm also curious as to why Hilt knew Mayling was leaving the game before the mod posted anything. I've looked over the archive and see no indication that Mayling was leaving before Hilt's post. That seems very suspicious scum behavior to me. Am I missing something here?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Alrighty, caught up @_@

This Cello vs Frozen thing really is getting on my nerves. It's all just a repetition of the same thing and I'm tired of it. I read through Frozen's giant post and have little to say at the end of it. As I said, the argument between them just seems like repetition to me. Two things that stuck out.

However, there are two things I want to address, regarding you, Cello.

Are you saying that him answering her question is scummy? You talk about the combination of various little things... to me it seems like you're trying to dig up a lot of small things, whether they be solid or not, in order for you to have enough for him to look like scum. You started with Meta, then used his responses to this meta, picking apart what he said, so that your entire argument at the end of the day isn't solely based on Meta Gaming. Saying him answering her question is scummy is dumb. That's what this game is for. To help us accustom ourselves to this different atmosphere.

Also, why have you said nothing about SRB at all? I'm not pushing for his lynch, but you've said nothing about your opinion on him? Instead, you brought up how you thought it would be smart to discuss him at some time in the future, then disappeared unless FF was brought up? I'm really interested in your opinion on him, actually, and seeing if it's only FF you're after or if you have other suspicions.

Raptor, that's not the only thing we're saying you're suspicious for. The Delvro thing was not the only reason. Your reaction to our claims, your seemingly empty suspicions, and your reaction to our posts, are the reasons that I have been suspicious of you. I'll be looking forward to your post, elaborating on the suspicions you posted, though.

As for Tandora's mention of me about Mayling's replacement.

Post 297:
Tandora has been prodded. Mayling has requested replacement. I'm looking.
My response to Marshy, Post 301:
About Mayling's replacement, would you rather a DGamer or another newer player, Marshy? I have a couple of people that we do aim mafia with that may be interested. I just figured that since Tom was replaced with Mentos, another DGamer, it may be better to replace Mayling with another of ours, to keep the balance as it was.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
As for Tandora's mention of me about Mayling's replacement.

Post 297:

My response to Marshy, Post 301:
Oh god, I completely missed that. I think I was too busy looking at Mayling's posts to remember to check the mod's. I apologize. =(

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
People I'm cool with lynching today in bold. People that should not be lynched today in red.

12th votecount

----------

frozenflame751 (2) - Cello_Marl, Sold2
soaring-raptor-blast (5) - -Hilt-, Mister Eric, Xiivi, §teel, Tandora
Not voting: (2) - soaring-raptor-blast, Ronike

----------

Top Bottom