• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 4: Town wins (Xiivi rules)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I can assure you that my bad posting skills are simply due to my inexperience at Mafia.

I dunno, after re-reading through some of the game I found undead moose rather suspicious. Some of his posts are just pointless spam and most of his others are him talking about his suspects while being vague or just plain illogical in his explanation as to why he finds them suspicious. He also defended Arrow a few times (thought it was worth mentioning especially considering how suspicious some people are finding Arrow right now).

Vote: undead moose for now.

If it comes down to it, I certainly wouldn't mind an Arrow lynch either.
My vote against you was mainly a pressure vote. It wasn't supposed to get you lynched but to force a reaction from you, which it did. After voting you and demanding an answer you gave me what I wanted to hear. That's quality stuff that town needs to win this game.

I agree with your logic on voting undead moose though. To me it seems as if he often tries to avoid the subjects at hand or to only briefly comment on it to stay out of the spotlight. I also like that there's a connection to one of the main suspects.

Vote Undead moose

I think you should explain your thoughts a lot more and give us more to work with. Half of your posts are fluff and you're sitting on the fence pretty hard.

:059:

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
i not vague gleb. i said basically you seem like a boy scout a mafia boy scout. and it was only based of 1 or 2 votes its not really a big deal.
also do you think dgamers cant be mafia gleb?

kevinM is rasing my suspicions, he seems in a hurry to lynch someone. could be paranoid if the day goes on longer he or his mafia buddies may be in trouble.

yes i am going to summersmash as well so maybe 2 ish days away.

also yeah i know moose in RL and a previous mafia games but i dont see how that helps considering he is hard to read.so impo i think my relation is null in this game.
fun fact: moose like chun li.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I apologise for not directly quoting you KevinM but I don't want to ******** up the quote tags

Feeling like an Arrow lynch might be in order.
You posted this here and I commented on your use of 'feel' and 'might'.

Ok then I am certain, that you're nitpicking.

I FEEL however that someone trying to get ANYONE to claim D1 is scum and should be lynched.

Unvote
Vote Arrow

Motha****in leather interior
You then say I am nitpicking at your use of language, you then place a vote on Arrow. Please note that the only post between my post mentioning your use of 'feel' and 'might' has not really contributed anything new to events of the day and has voted Arrow. My question to you is "Why did you not vote Arrow in your original post here?"

40 posts per page puts it on the same page homie

Considering that he hopped on my Swords wagon I'm insulted you would even say that.

You act like he's doing all the work.

Anyways we should keep trying to lynch Arrow since he's scummy.

I'm going to re-read but thinking he's still the play.
You claim to have been doing a re-read (you should have picked up on my question, I did reference it in another post of mine. Another thing, you say that you're on 40 posts per page and I reference my question on the same page. Are you even reading my posts KevinM? If you were town, wouldn't you be looking at everyone's posts to see if you could find a slip up?) and you never say that Arrow is scum, you only say that he's scummy. So do you believe that Arrow could just be making a mistake in a mafia game or do you thing it's an actual scumtell?

Please try to answer all the questions here and my vote on you will remain on you until you do.

(I got a little time somewhere else to use the net, this will probably not be happening again so I'll still be inactive. Do what you wish with what I've brought up I just won't be able to answer questions straight away.)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I apologise for not directly quoting you KevinM but I don't want to ******** up the quote tags

You posted this here and I commented on your use of 'feel' and 'might'.

You then say I am nitpicking at your use of language, you then place a vote on Arrow. Please note that the only post between my post mentioning your use of 'feel' and 'might' has not really contributed anything new to events of the day and has voted Arrow. My question to you is "Why did you not vote Arrow in your original post here?"

You claim to have been doing a re-read (you should have picked up on my question, I did reference it in another post of mine. Another thing, you say that you're on 40 posts per page and I reference my question on the same page. Are you even reading my posts KevinM? If you were town, wouldn't you be looking at everyone's posts to see if you could find a slip up?) and you never say that Arrow is scum, you only say that he's scummy. So do you believe that Arrow could just be making a mistake in a mafia game or do you thing it's an actual scumtell?

Please try to answer all the questions here and my vote on you will remain on you until you do.

(I got a little time somewhere else to use the net, this will probably not be happening again so I'll still be inactive. Do what you wish with what I've brought up I just won't be able to answer questions straight away.)
1. Why did you not vote Arrow in this post then.
To be honest, I have no real answer towards that question unfortunately. I would have liked to switch it to him but I guess it didn't occur to me at the time.

2. Yes I am reading your posts.

3. I think it's an actual scumtell.

Unvote
Vote The Guide

Why so wishy washy all of D1

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Vote Count:
undead_moose (2) Clownbot, Gheb_01
§teel (1) SwordsRbroken
KevinM (1) SummonerAU
The_Guide (1) KevinM

Not voting (4) undead_moose, xXArrowXx, §teel, The_Guide

Activity Log:
February 07: KevinM
February 06: SummonerAU
February 05: xXArrowXx, Gheb_01
INACTIVE: undead_moose, The_Guide, §teel, Clownbot, SwordsRbroken

With 9 players alive, it takes a majority of 5 to lynch a chef!
A deadline has been set for Thursday, February 11th, Noon EST!

Disappointing activity, everyone.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'd also like to remind everybody that we have 4 days left until the deadline and we want to come to a conclusion on the play for toDay. I'd like to hear to see concrete lynchpools from Arrow, Clownbot and The_Guide as well as undead_moose. Fence-sitting until the very last moment and then sheeping town's favourite lynch is very counterproductive and might look scummy in retrospect.

It'd be awesome if these 3 guys could post their top 3 lynches for toDay.

:059:

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Massively sorry for the inactivity, it'll probably pick up along with everyone else's after Swords, undead, and Arrow get back. It's probably just kind of hard for the game to get a move on when a third of the players are gone = /

Top 3 lynchpool is

1. Undead moose
2. Arrow
3. Steel. Back when he voted Swords he claimed he was just pressuring but the way he executed things (i.e. making a countless number of posts with no substance outside the realms of "OMG SWORDS IS TOTALY SCUM GAIZ LETS LYNCH HIM") made it look a tad bit suspicious to me >_>

Swords desperately needs to get back here so he can express his thoughts on what's been going on. I'm also looking forward to hearing what undead moose has to say.

undead_moose

Smash Lord
I was unaware fence sitting was shamed upon in mafia

Top lychpool issss

1.Steel
2.kevinM
3SummonerAU but thats because i am always suss of summoner hahahaha either him or clown.

Vote Steel

Im going back to sleep ill post some more when i wake up. Long weekend was long

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
Wishy-washy? I've only made three votes, against Arrow and Steel (twice). I was justified in removing my support for both of them. For the Steel thing, I was treating it as a joke, since he attacked me with no justification. I had no attachment to that vote, so the instant Steel objected to it, I removed it. I put it back on him when he did something suspiscious, but switched it to Arrow when he tried to get Swords to reveal his role, something I believe all of us consider scummy. Finally, I removed my vote from Arrow, because I wanted to see what Swords had to say when he returned, so I could decide who to vote for.

It'd be awesome if these 3 guys could post their top 3 lynches for toDay.
Arrow, Steel, maybe Swords? I really want him to post here before I vote again, as I don't know what to think of him (for the record, my vote against Steel was based on his unrelenting intent to bandwagon on day one, for something that I did not consider lynch-worthy material. I did find the way Swords worded the first sentence of his defence of Kevin strange, but that could easily have been an impulsive decision, without malign intent. I need more information about him before I can decide either way.). If no new information comes to my attention within two days, I will put my vote upon Arrow once more.

Tom;9500695 Disappointing activity said:
Snow calls :ohwell:. Shoveling, skiing, and driving took up most of my day. Now that my driveway is clear, I'll have much more time to post here. At least until Tuesday, when I'll have to start all over again...

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I was unaware fence sitting was shamed upon in mafia

Top lychpool issss

1.Steel
2.kevinM
3SummonerAU but thats because i am always suss of summoner hahahaha either him or clown.

Vote Steel

Im going back to sleep ill post some more when i wake up. Long weekend was long
I feel like you've skimmed, taken the people whom were talked about with any substance and formed your suspect list off of them.

I'm interested in actually SEEING these more posts of yours because as of right now you should be killed for your inactivity and skimposting.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
1. Why did you not vote Arrow in this post then.
To be honest, I have no real answer towards that question unfortunately. I would have liked to switch it to him but I guess it didn't occur to me at the time.

2. Yes I am reading your posts.

3. I think it's an actual scumtell.

Unvote
Vote The Guide

You think it's an actual scumtell?

40 posts per page puts it on the same page homie

Considering that he hopped on my Swords wagon I'm insulted you would even say that.

You act like he's doing all the work.

Thinking we should get on the lynch Arrow wagon a little harder.

One of the things town tends to do is wait until deadline and then scramble for any sort of lynch.

Would rather solidify one as soon as openings appear.
(Both from KevinM again)
So, you believe what Arrow did was an actual scumtell and in posts before you've said that you still think he's the play. What made you so suddenly change from voting Arrow to voting The Guide even though you think what Arrow did was a scumtell. So, you think Arrow is mafia but you change your vote just after being asked about your actions...? "Would rather solidify one as soon as openings appear." So, what's going on KevinM? I would definitely like to see a detailed post on why you switched from Arrow to The Guide (and these questions answered).

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Just because I think something is a scumtell does not mean I have to then be useless town and sit on them until the end of the day.

Actively scumhunting involves changing your vote multiple times and using your influence to find more information.

I find it incredibly interesting you're tunneling everyone of my votes with such voracity.

Do you have ulterior motives for doing so?

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I find it funny that you've ignored answering my questions. I'm not tunnelling you at all, it's just your actions aren't adding up at all.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
To clarify: I may be focusing on you, but I'm not ignoring what others are saying. Your actions aren't adding up so I think you're scum.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I find it funny that you've ignored answering my questions. I'm not tunnelling you at all, it's just your actions aren't adding up at all.
I don't believe i ignored answering your questions.

I have already conceded I believe Arrow is scummy.

You then asked me again do I think his actions are scummy.

Should I again concede I find him scummy.

Your questions are largely not proving to be proactive.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
So, you have two post swhere you say Arrow should be lynched today and now you're defending your vote by saying "I'm not a useless townie who leaves his vote on one person", correct?

Do you think Arrow is scum? Yes/No please (Just in case you say, I've already said that. No, you haven't. You've said his actions are scummy and that you think Arrow asking for a claim was a scumtell, but you haven't said he was scum)

So, what made you change from "Arrow should be the play today, vote Arrow" to "I'm gathering more information today, but I still think Arrow is 'scummy'"

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
hi I'm posting on my phone and will have zero access until Saturday. that means I won't be here to help finalize any lynch. people suspicious of me need to see the difference between pressuring someone to make scum crack and mindless scum band wagoning. also band wagons aren't bad at all, they're pressure tools. gheb you felt my actions vs swords were justified when it was occuring so I'm unsure why you suddenly think it's scummy now. I apologize for missing the crucial part of day 1 and I won't be voting for anyone though if u all decide to go back to arrow it is fine by me.

good luck townies

undead_moose

Smash Lord
@KevinM I think you feel i have skimmed purely because i havent posted much but i have explained why that is

As for my sus list

Steel because of the way he has jumped on arrow but hasnt jumped on anyone else who has said things that are silly.

@clown both you and summoner are gut hence why i put you at my 3rd

when asked for my list who ever i put last on my lists are gut feelings hence why i put both summoner and you

@Summoner
Yes you will always be on my suss list <3

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
So, you have two post swhere you say Arrow should be lynched today and now you're defending your vote by saying "I'm not a useless townie who leaves his vote on one person", correct?

Do you think Arrow is scum? Yes/No please (Just in case you say, I've already said that. No, you haven't. You've said his actions are scummy and that you think Arrow asking for a claim was a scumtell, but you haven't said he was scum)

So, what made you change from "Arrow should be the play today, vote Arrow" to "I'm gathering more information today, but I still think Arrow is 'scummy'"
Really don't like the way you're painting me into a corner here by making me state if I 100 percent think he is mafia so early into D1. I think his actions thus far can be labeled scummy, if I had to question his alignment I would think at this moment he is anti-town. However you saying that you want me to say if he's scum period is a trap that I don't appreciate. By me stating that and then lynching him if he flips scum I look like a genius and can coast that which would hurt town if I'm bussing. And if he flips town you can then further use it against me as a mislynch pushed by me. As town I see no benefit to 100 percent this answer.

@KevinM I think you feel i have skimmed purely because i havent posted much but i have explained why that is

As for my sus list

Steel because of the way he has jumped on arrow but hasnt jumped on anyone else who has said things that are silly.

@clown both you and summoner are gut hence why i put you at my 3rd

when asked for my list who ever i put last on my lists are gut feelings hence why i put both summoner and you

@Summoner
Yes you will always be on my suss list <3
I like how I was on your suspect list and yet you didn't mention me on it and then instantly clarified your third persons on your list for some buddying goodness.

Your scum is showing.

undead_moose

Smash Lord
@ kevin I was answering the questions pointed at me

At no point have you asked "Why me"

If you want to know why you then i would say it would be bandwagoning with summoner altho he says he isnt tunneling onto you he is making valid points

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
@Kevin: Why exactly do you find it suspicious that i moved my vote away from Arrow (I'm assuming here that this is what you meant by wishy-washy. If it is not, then feel free to correct me.)? We already pressured Arrow into a few shady posts when he was defending, and I feel that most people are susp. of him at this point. I don't think we'll have any trouble reaching a lynch majority for him once the time rolls around. By waiting just a few days to bandwagon, town will have even more information about possible scum suspects.

Once again assuming that the above is what you meant by wishy-washy, why didn't you pressure Steel when he did, essentially, the exact same thing as me, for the exact same reasons?

Just to make it absolutely clear to everyone: I consider Arrow to be the most suspicious person at the moment. In determining where my affiliations lie, you should still consider me on the Arrow wagon. I just don't want him lynched until we hear from Swords, the only person (imo) who we really don't have much information on.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
@Kevin: Why exactly do you find it suspicious that i moved my vote away from Arrow (I'm assuming here that this is what you meant by wishy-washy. If it is not, then feel free to correct me.)? We already pressured Arrow into a few shady posts when he was defending, and I feel that most people are susp. of him at this point. I don't think we'll have any trouble reaching a lynch majority for him once the time rolls around. By waiting just a few days to bandwagon, town will have even more information about possible scum suspects.

Once again assuming that the above is what you meant by wishy-washy, why didn't you pressure Steel when he did, essentially, the exact same thing as me, for the exact same reasons?

Just to make it absolutely clear to everyone: I consider Arrow to be the most suspicious person at the moment. In determining where my affiliations lie, you should still consider me on the Arrow wagon. I just don't want him lynched until we hear from Swords, the only person (imo) who we really don't have much information on.
I really don't like that you're making it seem Arrow is our choice and will be lynched here, you've already decided 100 percent arrow is our lynch?

How does that help pressure other players whom know that no matter what they're not going to by lynched if we decided to listen to you.

I mean you're wishy washy by your posts are never really digging, you're seemingly pseudo scumhunting.

@ kevin I was answering the questions pointed at me

At no point have you asked "Why me"

If you want to know why you then i would say it would be bandwagoning with summoner altho he says he isnt tunneling onto you he is making valid points
I didn't ask you why Steel did I?

But you specifically mentioned why he was on there.

Also your second point here doesn't makes sense.

At all.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Really don't like the way you're painting me into a corner here by making me state if I 100 percent think he is mafia so early into D1. I think his actions thus far can be labeled scummy, if I had to question his alignment I would think at this moment he is anti-town. However you saying that you want me to say if he's scum period is a trap that I don't appreciate. By me stating that and then lynching him if he flips scum I look like a genius and can coast that which would hurt town if I'm bussing. And if he flips town you can then further use it against me as a mislynch pushed by me. As town I see no benefit to 100 percent this answer.
So, who do you want to be lynched today Kevin? You previous posts want Arrow lynched today but you currently have your vote on The Guide. I'm just trying to sort out what you want to happen today. If you want someone lynched, you'd be thinking they're scum, right? That's exactly what I'm trying to sort out. Your actions aren't matching what you're saying. Don't try to sell the "I'm trying to get more info" when you've posted in the past that you want people to solidify on Arrow to avoid the confusion of a lynch near the deadline. You're promoting it by voting The Guide.

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
I really don't like that you're making it seem Arrow is our choice and will be lynched here, you've already decided 100 percent arrow is our lynch?

How does that help pressure other players whom know that no matter what they're not going to by lynched if we decided to listen to you.

I mean you're wishy washy by your posts are never really digging, you're seemingly pseudo scumhunting.
No, I have NOT decided that Arrow is our only choice. Only that he is the most suspicious. I am well aware that other people could easily fill this role; I would have thought that was made apparent by the fact that I moved my vote AWAY from him, to prevent his lynch in the hope that more info on other people will rise up.

Also, you can't deny that most of the people here found Arrow suspicious. You, me, and Steel outright voted for him; as a matter of fact, the only person I can think of atm who was not susp. of him was Moose (I will look back tomorrow to see if there were others). No one else in the game has this near universal attention. I'm not trying to influence anyone, I in fact encourage people to probe other members (including me). I'm just stating my outlook on the future of the game, which is that an Arrow lynch is most likely (though not certain.).

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
Another point. You (KevinM) lambast my supposed move to influence everyone to quick lynch Arrow. As Summoner just pointed out, you engaged in this same behavior merely pages before. Finally, you vote for me when I move my vote off of Arrow, in an attempt to further discussion on other members. IIRC, you were not doing so while the Arrow wagon was in full steam.

The fact that you're seemingly attempting to pass the blame of your past actions onto me is enough to warrant my suspicion. Doubly so, when you punish me when I refuse to follow your course of action.

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman

Putting this up here so people can clearly see that you are guilty of the things you accuse me of.

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
I just realized that I never addressed Kevin's accusation of my pseudo-scumhunting. Honestly, I don't have an answer to this you'll probably accept. Its mainly that, as a newbie, I'm uncertain what kinds of effects random accusations will have upon people's opinion of me. Ironically enough, its because of this last little accusation that I tried to be a little more assertive in my attack of you.

I actually agree that I haven't really been going after people as much as I should be, and I will try to change that. I won't let my self-doubt as a newbie interfere any longer.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
So, who do you want to be lynched today Kevin? You previous posts want Arrow lynched today but you currently have your vote on The Guide. I'm just trying to sort out what you want to happen today. If you want someone lynched, you'd be thinking they're scum, right? That's exactly what I'm trying to sort out. Your actions aren't matching what you're saying. Don't try to sell the "I'm trying to get more info" when you've posted in the past that you want people to solidify on Arrow to avoid the confusion of a lynch near the deadline. You're promoting it by voting The Guide.
At this point you're doing nothing more then persisting on moot points.

You're basically looking for me to point you in the direction of whom I want to be lynched.

You realize this entire time you've been pseudo scumhunting?

You're not pressing into me for any more information as much as you're just DESPERATELY hoping I'll say something you can collapse onto for a case. My actions are completely matching what I'm saying, I've said from the beginning I'd like to not rush a lynch right as deadline approaches and people need to pressure arrow more for his scummy actions.

Guide I really don't like the fact that you're playing the newbie card it's almost ALWAYS scummy, also blows my mind to basically saying yes I am psuedo scumhunting.

Also our posts are entirely not comparable, me saying I am thinking Arrow is still the play but I am going to reread is not the same as saying

"We already pressured Arrow into a few shady posts when he was defending, and I feel that most people are susp. of him at this point. I don't think we'll have any trouble reaching a lynch majority for him once the time rolls around. By waiting just a few days to bandwagon, town will have even more information about possible scum suspects."

undead_moose

Smash Lord
@kevin Like i said i was addressing the questions pointed at me

And how do you figure my second point doesnt make sense? please explain

@summoner You change votes more then a.... person who changes votes alot. Most likely just fishing some more

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
well my summary of the situation is
the arrow bandwagon - they think that everyone agrees that it was a scum tell. has alot of fence sitters.
the guide bandwagon - thinks hes wishy washy?? and aparrently he can joke but i cant.
the moose bandwagon - why would he defend arrow??? thats so scummy!
the kevinm bandwagon - omg such a fence sitter, yet he was pushing the vote hard, and then votes the guide :S defends being a fence sitter and will bandwagon last minute with any others to be more safe than suspicious.

have to take the route that clears other townies and shows the mafia. showing mafia over finding townies.
voting for the:
arrow wagon:
if hes mafia you kill one, and probably lynch moose next.
if hes not, you kill a town, moose probably clear.
the guide wagon:
if maf you kill 1, and might find another on the arrow bandwagon or fence sitting on it.
if not maf you kill townie, i dont know what leads you would get from this. probably go back to killing me
the moose wagon:
if maf you kill 1, then you probably lynch arrow next anyway.
if not then u kill a townie, and proves arrow is innocent
the kevinm wagon:
if maf, you kill one, and might find some on the arrow bandwagon list.
if not maf, you probably kill arrow next cause he voted for him

btw Vote:Kevin

also sorry about the miss spell of your name gheb, its normally late at night after work when i post @_@

logically speaking ide be a better choice to vote. however ide rather not die, because i know i am town.
if theres any questions i will answer. mafia is not only played with logic its also a game of trust. and i am asking for the towns trust. and if kevin doesn't have te guts to say someone is 100% scum (fair enough but ide probably say 99%) then i will with kevin, and take the fall.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
At this point you're doing nothing more then persisting on moot points.

You're basically looking for me to point you in the direction of whom I want to be lynched.#1

You realize this entire time you've been pseudo scumhunting?

You're not pressing into me for any more information as much as you're just DESPERATELY hoping I'll say something you can collapse onto for a case. My actions are completely matching what I'm saying, I've said from the beginning I'd like to not rush a lynch right as deadline approaches and people need to pressure arrow more for his scummy actions.
Feeling like an Arrow lynch might be in order.
I FEEL however that someone trying to get ANYONE to claim D1 is scum and should be lynched.

Unvote
Vote Arrow
emphasis mine.
#1: You already have KevinM. You already have.
You've clearly stated in both posts (more strongly in the second) that Arrow should be lynched today, and yet you seem to be avoiding even saying that now. You've also said that "someone trying to get ANYONE to claim D1 is scum". That's pretty 100% if you ask me. When you were asked to state if you thought Arrow was scum you replied with
As town I see no benefit to 100 percent this answer.
BUT YOU ALREADY HAVE KEVINM.

Just because I think something is a scumtell does not mean I have to then be useless town and sit on them until the end of the day.

Actively scumhunting involves changing your vote multiple times and using your influence to find more information.

I find it incredibly interesting you're tunneling everyone of my votes with such voracity.

Do you have ulterior motives for doing so?
1) You've already listed that you think Arrow is scum. You are now telling The guide off the saying Arrow will be the only one lynched today. How are your actions any different to The Guide's?
2) You have no reason as to why you didn't vote Arrow in the first post you mentioned an Arrow lynch. The only two things to happen between that post and where you finally vote Arrow is The Guide voting Arrow and myself pointing out your use of 'feel' and 'think'. Would you prefer me to consider the real reason as being you jumping on the bandwagon or reacting to my posts strongly? Both seem to put you into a negative light so you choose to give 'no reason'.
3) You missed my question several times despite claiming to be up to date and saying you read my posts. I don't think you were paying attention to people's posts as much as a town member should be.
4) You dismiss my attention to your posts as 'tunnelling' and then a noticable change comes over your posts. I don't think a town member would make such a drastic change to their posting style. You've gone from calm and short posts to longer posts with a more aggressive tone to them.
Even in here you've avoided saying Arrow in scum now. You've made a particular point about wanting to avoid saying Arrow is scum since your earlier posts. Why is this?
Your actions AREN'T matching what you are saying. You've contradicted yourself several times. If Arrow needs to be pressured by his scummy actions, why aren't you doing it yourself? If The Guide is at fault for saying Arrow will be the eventual lynch, why are you asking people to solidify on Arrow before the deadline?
I also like how that whole last quote implies that my belief in you being scum is correct, but I don't have a case on you yet.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
i also forgot to mention if the bandwagon is on a innocent arrow or moose
a smart mafia would kill the other one (meaning the one that didn't get lynched). unless they worked out a power role. leaving town with less info and risk of losing power roles (but that goes without saying, but i say it anyway)

Top Bottom