• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 4: Town wins (Xiivi rules)

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
So why did you feel the need to address it so quickly with absolutely no steam being built on you yet.
"wait... what?" to make sure i understood his post because i was just so aghast at his reasoning i thought i misunderstood.

vote mentos

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
alright. i agree he seems sus. the only reason why i feel hes not scum is that he defended me, also gut feeling. but if this vote will help town out, then so be it. lets find that sneaky mafia.
Vote: Moose
maybe if thers enough votes we will see the magical moose D2 moose reveal again XO

undead_moose

Smash Lord
@Arrow. Stick with a vote i dont care if it is on me but atm you are throwing them around like candy.

@Swords
You list your 3rd reason for finding me sus as voting kevinM in an attempt to end the day with someone who hadn't had a decent case stacked against them. I explained this already as kevin was part of my top sus list so that contributed to my decision to vote for him.

@Kevin Do you usually just make 3 line posts in basic English or is this a one time thing?

@Activity of late

There has basicly been 4 people playing this game

Arrow
Myself
Kevin
Gheb.

Everyone else is doing one posts or hell no posts.

Sad panda.

@Mentos You have been asked for your opinion on why you were subbed in and have yet to make any attempt to answer it.

Vote Mentos

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Don't like how you're telling Arrow to stop throwing his vote around.

I keep my posts brief unless something needs further elaboration, pointing out my posting style is merely filler.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Man, arrow and moose are both scummy as **** with their 180° turns. Arrow voting moose now just screams distancing to me and moose slapping a third vote on mentos is blatant opportunism. The worst part about it is that they're actually playing this game unlike the other half of the players. God **** it. I'll bite myself in the *** if we lynch the two of them and they turn out to be town.

Lurkers have to go first at this point.

Unvote Vote Kirbyoshi

Not to single you out but your player slot has given us absolutley no info WHATSOEVER and I still find The_Guide from D1 scummy. It'd be awesome if you could bring in some activity even if I have to pressure vote you.

:059:

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
actually i am throwing votes around in the other game moose.

yeah i thought people would think it was scummy that i changed my scummy ways?
agruements tell me to listen and vote moose, then i do then i get called scum, cant really win.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i really hate this situation, at this point im with gheb that at this point we should lynch lurkers because they are detrimental. im more inclined to think arrow and guide are town than moose though i kinda think he may be town too. im actually pretty positive arrow is town.

ill have more later and probably with a vote unvote

has mentos been prodded yet

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
I personally think Moose needs to go the most. Then probably Arrow/KY. Clowntosman after that.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
xXArrowXx
undead_moose
mentosman8
SwordsRbroken
Gheb_01
KevinM
Blueyoshi
§teel

as you can see im having a hard time here. perhaps i need to look back at the some of the noobies i marked as townie.

tom can i have a vote count please

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Once you tell me why you are lining up a list of who you think is scum and who is town and what color = what. Seriously though, creating a list of who you think is scum and who is town and then calling me out on saying who we should lynch reeks of scuminess.

undead_moose

Smash Lord
Do a majority of mafia games go like this?

Or do people not care about this one. Its quite sad

Arrow you ask who we voting after throwing a vote onto me. Should you be trying to convince town to vote for me? Just saying.

@Kevin how do you think steel has played super scum

Please show examples.

@Steel what are the top 3 people you want to lynch today?

Im assuming arrow is on there somewhere

@Swords.

I would say blue = town white = unsure Pink? = sus

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
thats me kevin

moose games dont often go like this but we do have like 2 inactives unfortunately and plus most of us are in completely different time zones

moose if you were reading my posts you would know what the colors mean. why are you skimming?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Request prod for Mentosman

He has posted in all his games tonight excluding this game. This has gotten beyond ridiculous.

Stil reading up Gheb, don't be hasty >.>
No, I am being hasty. Do you realize that the NL D1 pretty much put us at Day 1.5 now with very limited info? Do you also realize that your player slot is a huge reason why we went without a lynch D1? We've squandered so much time all game I don't really feel like going on like that.

xXArrowXx
undead_moose
mentosman8
SwordsRbroken
Gheb_01
KevinM
Blueyoshi
§teel

as you can see im having a hard time here. perhaps i need to look back at the some of the noobies i marked as townie.

tom can i have a vote count please
God **** it, §teel. That's the 2nd time you already post a completely misleading post. Why the hell would anybody except the mafia care about who you think is town? Ignoring the fact that Blue Yoshi is not even in the game how does telling everybody that you trust him is supposed to help town at all? Not only do you introduce fruitless discussion but you also tell scum whom to kill.

swords why are you lining up lynches like that its bad
Telling everybody who your townreads are is even worse. Swords' posting his top suspicions at least helps us somewhat in case he flips town. You telling everybody who you think is town is like serving scum their NK on a silver platter.

so who we voting.
unless someone has something to say to me??? other than "die scum die" cant really reply to that other than "no u"
Do you think the no-lynch was good or bad for town?
If you think it's bad do you agree scum would try to nudge for a NL?
If so who are the players you feel are most responsible for it?
Why do you think moose buddying you is a towntell?
Are there any players you think are "under the radar" and should be talked about more?
Would you agree that if we continue to play like this our best bet would be to lynch an inactive player?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
im trying to get town to see MY POINT OF VIEW on some of your top lynch choices. if i think they're scummy-town but the rest of you think they're scummy-scum am i just supposed to let it happen?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
lurkers ***** us in newbie 3 and this game is no different in terms of activity of some players. this is upsetting and we need to wagon lurkers because i dont know where else to go at the moment vote kirbyoshi

i stand by that posting a list of my reads is not detrimental in any way especially if my reads differ from the majority of town's

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Steel has got to go, Moose I would go and make a case but i've gradually made it over the last day and if you're not going to read it then you're not helping.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
im trying to get town to see MY POINT OF VIEW on some of your top lynch choices. if i think they're scummy-town but the rest of you think they're scummy-scum am i just supposed to let it happen?
A sound argument would be a lot more helpful than a list with no explanations whatsoever. You put mentos as your #3 suspect but Kirbyo is the 2nd most townie to you? Do you expect anybody to make sense out of that when both players slot have been playing pretty much exactly the same? Especially since you vote Kirbyo in the exact same post for you vouch for the legitimacy of your list. How can he be the 2nd most townie to you when you have to pressure vote him? You voted mentos earlier for the same reason and he's one of your higher suspects.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
Are there any players you think are "under the radar" and should be talked about more?
Would you agree that if we continue to play like this our best bet would be to lynch an inactive player?

yeah bad
night lynch? not sure what that is but maybe??
the inactives
i dont think it is a town tell or a mafia tell for anyone else other than myself since i know my role.
swords, kirbyoshi, the guide and ionno others.
i guesss so.. depends what they have to say tho.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
k i got this

Vote Count:

Kirbyoshi (2) - Gheb_01, §teel

§teel (1) - KevinM

Mentosman8 (1) - undead_moose

Not voting (4) Kirbyoshi, xXArrowXx, mentosman8, SwordsRBroken

activity is becoming disappointing but i guess thats cus were all in diff time zones

@aussys when you wake up

PLEASE dont post fluff and instead give legitimate thoughts and where we should go from here, whether thats simply wagoning a lurker or digging into someone we havent yet, give valuable input.

kirbyoshi please read up and post

mentos where the hell are you

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i somehow missed arrows post

arrow kirbyoshi and the guide are the same role i bleieve, unless im getting my replacements mixed up

is there anything in particular you don't like about swords' play thus far, anything to point out?

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice

yeah bad
night lynch? not sure what that is but maybe??
the inactives
i dont think it is a town tell or a mafia tell for anyone else other than myself since i know my role.
swords, kirbyoshi, the guide and ionno others.
i guesss so.. depends what they have to say tho.
How am i being inactive? I post pretty much once every day at the least. Our best bet would probably be to lynch Moose, Steel, or you.
No lynch was bad, as everyone started to vote KevinM for no good reason. I think you and moose are most responsible as you voted KevinM before the day was out. You keep attracting your vote to his, which is mega-buddying. If moose flips scum, then you will be my next choice.

unvote Vote: Steel

You're getting on other people for posting fluff? You are one of the biggest fluff posters in this game so far! You've been very contradictory thus far also.

Top Bottom