• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Gen

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
That was the preface to my main point, which was that it was unrealistic.

That's not why I was writing it off, I was just saying it was just about as close as you could get without being unrealistic.

EDIT: In any case, let's not make the entire thread an argument over an underwater town.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
Below the ocean would be interesting if it weren't for the fact that Sootopolis was basically that....
:flame:
Sorry for the double post, but I believe this is the message I am thinking off...

And dude, we're talking about a game where you have Flying Ground Sharks, Time Warping Flower Faries, and Electrified Phoenixes that shoot Fire.... I don't think we need to worry about using Current Technology and being labeled as Unrealistic.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Sorry for the double post, but I believe this is the message I am thinking off...
Yeah. My point was that I never said "underwater city". I said "basically". I.e. similar.

And dude, we're talking about a game where you have Flying Ground Sharks, Time Warping Flower Faries, and Electrified Phoenixes that shoot Fire.... I don't think we need to worry about using Current Technology and being labeled as Unrealistic.
*COUGH*

What did I say twice now already? >_>

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535
All right, we have the idea for the starters.

Grass

-Monkey
-Tree climbing Squid

Water

-Squid
-Lizard thing on the first page

Fire

-Dragon

-:bowser:Bowser King
IMO the lizard thing looks bad***! ;)

I was thinking that maybe the plot should be around light and dark-type legendaries. A syndicate group wreaks havoc over this new region, and somehow, they disturb the rest of the sleeping Dark- legendary Pokemon, Gandelion, and in turn, it awakens and causes destruction around the radius where it has awakened.

At the same time, the three separate legendaries appear to try and stop the lumbering Pokemon, but to no avail, then after finding an item to summon the light-type, Zarion, it stops Gandelion, and returns everything to normal. You have an opportunity to catch both Pokemon, when you get the item for Zarion, after it summons the Pokemon, you are able to capture it. You can catch Gandelion after it has returned to its origin.

I was also thinking of having a good/evil point of view. For the good, you can have a classic scenario of a young trainer going to a professor to obtain one of three starter Pokemon, then 5 Poke Balls and a Pokedex, then challenge gyms, etc.

For the evil, you would have a kid that works for the syndicate and gets the same choice of starters from the boss, and 5 Poke balls, and a Dex, challenge gyms, etc., also you are able to have the option of selling some Pokemon for money, the more rare the Pokemon, the more money you will get. You can't go to the Pokemon Center 'cause people are scared of the syndicate, so you'll have to go to secret syndicate bases to heal your Pokemon, which are in every town, but you'll have to pay a small price to heal them.

Whenever the good trainer goes inside a syndicate base, the grunts battle you. You'll usually be with Officer Jenny, (She'll finally be in a Pokemon game!!)conducting a raid with tag team battles.

Same idea with the syndicate kid, but you'll be with one of your fellow grunts doing tag battles against scared trainers.

Feel free to comment or question...THNX! ;)

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
*COUGH*

What did I say twice now already? >_>
Not wanting to completely defy the laws of Physics and Gravity, which (if we humans can do this kind of thing now) wouldn't be destroyed by this idea.

But you're right, we shouldn't spam the thread over an argument.

What settings should the heroes be starting off in?

And why is it that there are only 3 heroes at most... 3 starters, I understand, but does the main character only have 2 friends? Seems like they'd be popular. :p

Most of the towns are also based off of their Gym. One of the Islands has to be Scary as heck, since there hasn't been a single Dark Gym and we're LONG overdue. Maybe rumors of a ghost or haunting... with the possibility of the "Team"'s Secret Base being located there...

Edit:Blazking, that's an awesome story... the ONLY non-positive coment I have is... Gandelion. If it keeps that name, it has to be a Dark and Grass type. Dandelion. :p

But the concept of playing it as a good or evil trainer would be kinda cool... It's about time someone stops the little kids from entering the secret base and wiping out everyone!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Not wanting to completely defy the laws of Physics and Gravity, which (if we humans can do this kind of thing now) wouldn't be destroyed by this idea.
And I said that the argument of precedence didn't convince me, which is what you were saying...previous things haven't made sense, why does this need to, that sort of thing.

It would be cool if we could start them off in a different setting other than the typical grassy town. That's kind of overdone at this point. Beginning at a climax like Colosseum and XD did wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Which brings up a good point; age of the hero? I'm thinking older teen to mid twenties. No more ten-year-olds, please. >_>

And why is it that there are only 3 heroes at most... 3 starters, I understand, but does the main character only have 2 friends? Seems like they'd be popular. :p
'Cause they don't want to program that many people. =P

Most of the towns are also based off of their Gym. One of the Islands has to be Scary as heck, since there hasn't been a single Dark Gym and we're LONG overdue. Maybe rumors of a ghost or haunting... with the possibility of the "Team"'s Secret Base being located there...
I think the base being there is better than ghosts, though. That would be more fitting to a ghost gym than dark.

But the concept of playing it as a good or evil trainer would be kinda cool... It's about time someone stops the little kids from entering the secret base and wiping out everyone!
BAHAHA, I just imagined the trainer sitting in a base with these bad*** Pokemon while a bunch of little children try running in and being superheroes or something and you just wipe them all out, and then they just go running home crying. XD
I'm such a horrible person. Oh well. XD
Gale of Darkness. >_>

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I'm not sure about Dark and Light legendaries, unless the area has a group of people living underground, and a city on the surface as well, with Dark representing below and Light representing above.

What type of legendary Pokemon has there never been, not counting Arceus' forms?
There's never been a poison one has there?

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535

But you're right, we shouldn't spam the thread over an argument.

Edit:Blazking, that's an awesome story... the ONLY non-positive coment I have is... Gandelion. If it keeps that name, it has to be a Dark and Grass type. Dandelion. :p

Not what I had going there, but LOL on that statement. ;)

Zarion is the good name, if we could think of some other name than "Gandelion"...

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm not sure about Dark and Light legendaries, unless the area has a group of people living underground, and a city on the surface as well, with Dark representing below and Light representing above.
I think that's a little too cliched myself, unless we can get some sort of epic symbolism going on with that.

What type of legendary Pokemon has there never been, not counting Arceus' forms?
There's never been a poison one has there?
Bug. Fighting.

And yes, Poison.

XACE-K

Smash Master
It would be cool if we could start them off in a different setting other than the typical grassy town. That's kind of overdone at this point. Beginning at a climax like Colosseum and XD did wouldn't be a bad idea either.
How about you start off in a city? Instead of the rural, quiet town, it'll be a loud, bustling city.

Which brings up a good point; age of the hero? I'm thinking older teen to mid twenties. No more ten-year-olds, please. >_>
18. idk why.

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535
I think that's a little too cliched myself, unless we can get some sort of epic symbolism going on with that.

Bug. Fighting. Rock. Steel.

And yes, Poison.
The three legendaries I spoke of could be Bug-types!

The syndicate kid could be like 16 or somethin'.

I know it's cliche too, but we've never had an actual Light and Dark-type destined to fight.

We should make both gain armies to truly make it epic!!

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I know that you want to decide areas first, but I still think I have an idea for a plot. And, in all actuality, it may carry a couple of ideas for area too. Idk.

You see, I was thinking about ideas for Pokemon earlier today, or more specifically, ideas for fossil Pokemon (don't ask...I just like them), when I got the idea of a Velociraptor Pokemon. And if you've ever seen a picture of what they thought the Velociraptor would look like, you understand why I thought it would fit in well. My problem was, however, that I couldn't see a Velociraptor being given the simple fossilized, rock look, thanks to the common knowledge that Velociraptors are believed to have feathers. That's when I got the idea...

There should be a machine that has been invented that doesn't just bring fossils back to life, but brings them back in their original form. Now I will admit, I thought the idea was rather out there and stupid at first, but then I remembered this show I saw on the Discovery Channel a long time ago about dinosaurs, and I remembered how nearly every scene showing dinosaurs attacking each other and stuff was in a jungle-like area. After that, I then remembered the animals that have been considered for what we were basing these Pokemon off of, and I noticed something: they're from all over the world. Or in other words, this tropical area, if every idea that's been introduced so far was kept, would basically resemble what the world would look like if the continents suddenly came back together overnight and gained the appropriate climate. We would have Pangaea all over again.

Of course, because we would be running through something like Pangaea, fossilized things would have a bigger play into the actual theme, and you could even base the plot off of it. My idea was basically that, thanks to there being little to no separations and shifts in the tectonic plates (or whatever it is that creates the movement of land masses) over the millions of years, fossils are much easier to come across as they haven't been shoved as deeply into the Earth. Because of this 'abundance', many scientists have taken into studying these fossils to further understand the process of evolution among Pokemon. After years upon years of study, however, they have finally run out of angles to study the fossils from, and decide to build a machine that completely revives the Pokemon in their original form. Years later, the device is finally finished, and they introduce it to the public. Not long after, however, the device gets stolen by a criminal syndicate who plan on using the device to revive these ancient Pokemon and use them as weapons to take over the world.

And...that's what I've got so far. I also already figured that the hero would be too late and the syndicate would revive some of these ancient Pokemon; including the legendary trio (which would be the bugs already mentioned...and I think one of those bugs needs to be a giant ****ing Mosquito, btw). The hero would then beat the syndicate's leader, and something would happen that would inevitably destroy (preferrably blow up) the lab. Before that happens, however, the leader of the syndicate would set the ancient Pokemon free, unleashing them upon the world in an effort to destroy it; claiming that if he can't rule the world, no one can (or something like that. Hopefully it wouldn't sound so lame though). And then, well, you know the rest. Go rescue the world from rogue Pokemon and blahblahblah beat the Elite Four yay we're done!

As for whether to include a few particular areas tailored to these prehistoric Pokemon or to squeeze them into different areas among the map with other Pokemon after the event happens, however, idk. I personally prefer the first, or a mix of the two with emphasis on the first, but that's just me.

And...yeah, idk...I just thought it sounded good. It would open up new ideas for Pokemon, and the plot, from a personal opinion, already sounds better than AT LEAST D/P/Pt. Plus, fossils would no longer just be 'rock/whatever' types, and it could even open up alternate forms to the current fossils. So uhh...yeah. What do you guys think? :ohwell:

zrky

Smash Lol'd
A tropical theme definitely gives alot of potential for evolutions and new pokemon. I would even love to see a salamander-esque lizard pokemon that is capable of land and water forms. I guess more like a mexican walking fish: HERE
I know this is late, I think this is a great idea, but 2 things:
1) That's an Axolotl
2) They are aquatic their whole lives
;)

/biology nazism

I'm just gonna throw this out there. But umm, one thing i would GLADLY help with completely is ideas for the pokemon (I'm full of crazy ideas) and possibly spriting:)

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535
I know that you want to decide areas first, but I still think I have an idea for a plot. And, in all actuality, it may carry a couple of ideas for area too. Idk.

You see, I was thinking about ideas for Pokemon earlier today, or more specifically, ideas for fossil Pokemon (don't ask...I just like them), when I got the idea of a Velociraptor Pokemon. And if you've ever seen a picture of what they thought the Velociraptor would look like, you understand why I thought it would fit in well. My problem was, however, that I couldn't see a Velociraptor being given the simple fossilized, rock look, thanks to the common knowledge that Velociraptors are believed to have feathers. That's when I got the idea...

There should be a machine that has been invented that doesn't just bring fossils back to life, but brings them back in their original form. Now I will admit, I thought the idea was rather out there and stupid at first, but then I remembered this show I saw on the Discovery Channel a long time ago about dinosaurs, and I remembered how nearly every scene showing dinosaurs attacking each other and stuff was in a jungle-like area. After that, I then remembered the animals that have been considered for what we were basing these Pokemon off of, and I noticed something: they're from all over the world. Or in other words, this tropical area, if every idea that's been introduced so far was kept, would basically resemble what the world would look like if the continents suddenly came back together overnight and gained the appropriate climate. We would have Pangaea all over again.

Of course, because we would be running through something like Pangaea, fossilized things would have a bigger play into the actual them, and you could even base the plot off of it. My idea was basically that, thanks to there being little to no separations and shifts in the tectonic plates (or whatever it is that creates the movement of land masses) over the millions of years, fossils are much easier to come across. Because of this abundance, many scientists have taken into studying these fossils to further understand the process of evolution among Pokemon. After years upon years of study, however, they have finally run out of angles to study the fossils from, and decide to build a machine that completely revives the Pokemon in their original form. Years later, the device is finally finished, and they introduce it to the public. Not long after, however, the device gets stolen by a criminal syndicate who plan on using the device to revive these ancient Pokemon and use them as weapons to take over the world.

And...that's what I've got so far. I also already figured that the hero would be too late and the syndicate would revive some of these ancient Pokemon; including the legendary trio (which would be the bugs already mentioned...and I think one of those bugs needs to be a giant ****ing Mosquito, btw). The hero would then beat the syndicate's leader, and something would happen that would inevitably destroy (preferrably blow up) the lab. Before that happens, however, the leader of the syndicate would set the ancient Pokemon free, unleashing them upon the world in an effort to destroy it; claiming that if he can't rule the world, no one can (or something like that. Hopefully it wouldn't sound so lame though). And then, well, you know the rest. Go rescue the world from rogue Pokemon and blahblahblah beat the Elite Four yay we're done!

As for whether to include a few particular areas tailored to these prehistoric Pokemon or to squeeze them into different areas among the map with other Pokemon after the event happens, however, idk. I personally prefer the first, or a mix of the two with emphasis of the first, but that's just me.

And...yeah, idk...I just thought it sounded good. It would open up new ideas for Pokemon, and the plot, from a personal opinion, already sounds better than AT LEAST D/P/Pt. Plus, fossils would no longer just be 'rock/whatever' types, and it could even open up alternate forms to the current fossils. So uhh...yeah. What do you guys think? :ohwell:
Maybe Zarion and "Gandelion" could be from those ancient fossils and chaos and destruction etc., and maybe the kid working for the syndicate has lost his memory and doesn't know about the machine, so he/she could do an about face a la Colosseum story mode trainer and defeat the boss and etc.

Love the idea of fossils, goes with the prehistoric/tropical setting. ;)

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
I just had a burst of Adhd. Not as villians, but just as like a cameo thing (possible battle just for the heck of it, possible help against the teams), but can we see Team Magma and Aqua again? We are in the Tropics, where do you think they would go once they retired? :p

XACE-K

Smash Master
I just had a burst of Adhd. Not as villians, but just as like a cameo thing (possible battle just for the heck of it, possible help against the teams), but can we see Team Magma and Aqua again? We are in the Tropics, where do you think they would go once they retired? :p
Did everyone even decide on it being the tropics? To tell the truth, I'd rather it be something else but I don't have an idea of what it should be.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Did everyone even decide on it being the tropics? To tell the truth, I'd rather it be something else but I don't have an idea of what it should be.
All idea's are welcome so if you ever find a better one just post it.

EDIT: Ideas added to the OP

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I think it would be interesting to see a more barren area, but with a regular amount of wild Pokemon, unlike Orre. Every normal game so far has had a bunch of grass and water, it'd be cool to see a different take on things.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Ok, I had a couple of ideas for the plot as well...

Well, in my mind, we are in the Tropical Region(but it works with whatever) of Insert Name Here. Everything is all good and well in the land of Insert Name Here. A young trainer(you) wakes up one morning and goes outside (this is your Protaganist).
Wonders around, checks out the local Pokemon Lab where he meets Professor Euca (guy or girl whatever). Euca needs our trainer to run up to the next city and deliver a message to his wife, who works there. He gives specific caution do the trainer to not go in the tall grass and to find your way through the maze of rainforest trees to avoid the grass.
So our trainer (you)heads off (preferably north), into the rainforesty maze, (btw its not a forest its just a configuration of trees that takes you around where the grass is).
As we reach the end of our little romp through the jungle, you spot something in the middle of the road. What is it?
It's three fainted Pokemon, covered in a white mysterious green powder!
SUDDENLY, from the jungle or some side path, a girl/boy comes sprinting out, collliding with you. You chat briefly, mainly her asking who you are and why there are Pokemon fainted there. You say nothing (as usual) but somehow your silence communicates your innocence in the matter.
Two men then come down from the north, dressed in green and black. They look like bad guys...
They demand that the Pokemon are theirs and tell you to hand them over.
The girl turns to you and says "We should fight back, I only have two max revives though...quick, pick a pokemon".
You pick a starter, then she does, and you double battle the bad guys, preferably you win.
Afterwards, Euca's wife comes down after the baddies have left, as she is on her way home anyway, sees you have a message, takes it, hears your story and recommends you go see her husband about it.

So the bad guys are Team Spore, a sub-branch of team rocket, however you want to tie them in (or not). And basically their tactics and mission is just the mass sporing of large amounts of Pokemon throughout the game, which we must stop.
For example there would be parts of the game where you maybe come to a city with Safari Zone, only to find all the Pokemon spored and the place overrun with Team Spore, you would then have to work your way through like it was Silph Co. and beat the last guy before they leave etc.

Their ultimate task would in the end, be to create a spore great enough to faint our versions legendary and catch it so they can rule the world or whatever, which would be cool if it only made it angry, thus you have to battle/catch...

XACE-K

Smash Master
I think it would be interesting to see a more barren area, but with a regular amount of wild Pokemon, unlike Orre. Every normal game so far has had a bunch of grass and water, it'd be cool to see a different take on things.
I would like that. But this may seem strange but how about a region based upon the real world? For example seas could have a lot of water/poison types due to water pollution.

Yeah, it sounds wierd but I'm just throwing ideas out there.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
A baby form of Skarmory would be pretty cool, as well as a Fire/Bug pokemon (you know, Fire Ants and all that)

Also, make the new evil team look more bada** than the Galactics.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
We could always do what third gen showed us. Have multiple climates and areas through out the region, all changing because of different formations of the landscape and stuff.

To much of one climate isn't good (as 4th gen showed us).

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I agree about the climates. This is why I support the idea of multiple islands around one main land.

I know this is getting a bit ahead of schedule, but most people are going with the tropical theme, so I went ahead and did some research on pokemon that need new evolved forms, and selected pokemon that would be appropriate in our environment.

1st off, Tauros

Tauros should evolve to become a Water Buffalo pokemon. With a large boost to HP and Defense, as well as a light boost to his attack and special defense when evolving, as well as an additional type of Water. Currently, Tauros is a NU pokemon, because he is outranked by other options that have appeared this generation. What I have essentially crafted here is a tank using the best two defensive typings in the game, set along side an above average attack and speed stat. The intimidate ability adds to his tank status.
A few move changes are necessary. The most obvious is the addition of physical water attacks like Aqua Jet and Waterfall. Adding Slack Off runs the risk of making this pokemon far to overpowerd, so this should be avoided, however adding extreme speed, quick attack, and amnesia to boost its slightly below average special defense stat would help its popularity.
Along side my plan for a water starter that has a continuous rainstorm effect, the evolved Tauros becomes an essential stable to Rain Storm teams.

Now to shift not so far, we go to Stantler.

Stantler should evolve into a Gazelle pokemon, and should be granted the ability Serene Grace. With this I present the idea of a pokemon who is at the exact same time an annoyer and an attacker. Stantler has in its current move pool the ability to put pokemon to sleep, paralysis, flinch, and poisoned. However, what would grant the use of this pokemon's use over Togekiss? One word. SPEED. Being granted a large speed stat will allow this pokemon the ability to make great use of its new ability, and can quickly become a pokemon nearly as annoying as Breeloom.
The main boost to its stat needed are Attack, Speed, and Special Attack. Its defenses should be left low, making the ability to flinch the opponent essential to its gameplay.

As a side note, Nintendo should hire me to advise them on development on the next game, or someone should hire me to help make a knock off. hahaha jk

I have more, but I can't write them up right now.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Umm...

If I may jump in?

Would anyone like it if certain Pokemon had more than two types? My biggest example is Drapion- instead of being a Dark/Poison Pokemon, it would be Dark/Poison/Bug... It just seems to make Pokemon better-classified.

Some Pokemon should have changed types, too. Like Palkia becoming Dragon/Psychic over Dragon/Water. Wtf, water.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
This would open up the gates for 6x type advantage (or 8x...not sure how they calculate)...
That would be pretty wild.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Agreed. It's better, in my opinion, to simply have two types.

More ideas:

A pokemon evolution line based on wolves

A pokemon evolution line based on rodents

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Umm...

If I may jump in?

Would anyone like it if certain Pokemon had more than two types? My biggest example is Drapion- instead of being a Dark/Poison Pokemon, it would be Dark/Poison/Bug... It just seems to make Pokemon better-classified.
It would make for better classification but the metagame would die completely. It would literally just devolve to rock-paper-scissors since anyone with an 8x advantage would automatically kill the one at a disadvantage. If they lowered Attack/Defense in general, then battles would be tedious and take a really long time.

In theory it's cool, but in practice it would...really make Pokemon suck.

Some Pokemon should have changed types, too. Like Palkia becoming Dragon/Psychic over Dragon/Water. Wtf, water.
It's hard to type Palkia at all (hell, it's hardly even a dragon), but I know why they did Water (and I believe it was Spire that figured this out); Diamond = VERY hard = Steel, Pearl = Clams = Water.

It's still fairly stupid, but there is SOME logic behind it.

This would open up the gates for 6x type advantage (or 8x...not sure how they calculate)...
That would be pretty wild.
8x. 2 x 2 = 4 x 2 = 8.

A pokemon evolution line based on wolves
Agreed; there are some Pokemon that are wolf-esque but we just need a real wolf Pokemon, probably Ice type.

A pokemon evolution line based on rodents
Um...well, there's Pachirisu, Pikachu, Sandshrew...take your pick.

DyceDarg

Smash Cadet
I like the pokewalker that seems to be in heart gold/soul silver (if you haven't seen it go to serebii)

But uhh...My suggestion is something else similar to shedninja, with the 1 hp only super effective thing? I thought that was pretty cool, even though not really useful. I also wanna see a legendary that can evolve, or maybe (I'm sorry if you think this idea is ridiculous): A starter pokemon that you end up getting an item for later in the game that turns into a legendary-esque pokemon? Oh and I think a system where you have to breed two specific pokemon to get a third might be cool...but it's debatable too I guess.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Co-sign that Stantler evo.

What would you guys think about having different type starter pokemon? Like Dark/Psychic/Fighting type? It would mix things up a little to be sure.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Tauros and Miltank Pre-evolution

I think that the only addition to the Tauros family would be a baby form Pokemon that evolves into Tauros if male, or Miltank if female. Yes, this means that all Tauros would become male and all Miltank female. So what? It's the 5th Gen. Things change.

EDIT: Whoops ^

Clownbot

Smash Lord
@Firus: Sorry about the rodent thing, I got a bit confuzzled for a sec.

Oh, and I just remembered...

A Fire/Dragon pokemon. Seriously, it's beyond me why that hasn't been done already.

I think that the only addition to the Tauros family would be a baby form Pokemon that evolves into Tauros if male, or Miltank if female. Yes, this means that all Tauros would become male and all Miltank female. So what? It's the 5th Gen. Things change.
That sounds cool.

M.K

Level 55
All Tauros have been male in the past 3 generations...
All Miltank have been female in the past 3 generations....
You wouldn't really be changing anything XD :chuckle:

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I thought Tauros and Miltank were already Male and Female, respectively, since second gen?

EDIT: Heh, yeah, what MK said.

Spire

III
BRoomer
All Tauros have been male in the past 3 generations...
All Miltank have been female in the past 3 generations....
You wouldn't really be changing anything XD :chuckle:
I thought Tauros and Miltank were already Male and Female, respectively, since second gen?

EDIT: Heh, yeah, what MK said.
Goes to show how much I play the games. Hehehe.

How about a Pokemon that two others can evolve into? I'm thinking a final evolution for both Magikarp and Feebas, meaning one Pokemon that both Gyarados and Milotic evolve into, to relate both families in a conclusive manner. It could serve kind of like a Shedinja, a Pokemon that cannot breed and embodies the absolute final stage.

M.K

Level 55
Goes to show how much I play the games. Hehehe.

How about a Pokemon that two others can evolve into? I'm thinking a final evolution for both Magikarp and Feebas, meaning one Pokemon that both Gyarados and Milotic evolve into, to relate both families in a conclusive manner. It could serve kind of like a Shedinja, a Pokemon that cannot breed and embodies the absolute final stage.
That would be hard to pull off flawlessly because if one Pokemon connects two branches, which Pokemon comes out of the egg of one of these Pokemon?

Top Bottom