• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN - April 2nd

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, going to have to dissapoint you all. My girl is comming over to my house and she said that i better be here for her cuz she uh.... thats private. =/ sowwy but my girl's first than this game

good luck halberd, u got this

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Sorry, going to have to dissapoint you all. My girl is comming over to my house and she said that i better be here for her cuz she uh.... thats private. =/ sowwy but my girl's first than this game

good luck mink, u got this
Thanks man. I hope so.

Pi

Smash Hero

remember who was there first and who'll be there after

Exdeath

Smash Master

LOL what a nerd.

2-DJeff

Smash Master

Dang thought we were gonna team. Gotta do what you gotta do
Ight then next time we will win teams. Have fum in the mean time I need a teammate I guess

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I'm broke snipa ill do 1$ mm tho and as of stage problems for ic I don't do character mm I just do tourney set mm
Do you have any pr points?
Kinda don't wana do a mm if it means nothing

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Ok
10character
I'm 100% sure I never agreed on a ic vs lucario I kno I said lucario vs gnw but you was like no but ill do it. Don't say "our" mm snipa because I'm 100% sure we never came to a agreement.

Top Bottom