• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN - April 2nd

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Ok why would I mm something when I have to stay ic on such as brin or rc ill mm if you wanna make it a tourney set I guess.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
dj jeff and 2d jack

2ddj and jackjeff

:D

btw halberd and i winning this ;)

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
2D Jeff MM me I have PR points as i'm ON the PR :)

GDX MM me too.

Dtorr if your accepting MMs we're doing one too I gotta get that rematch.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
[03:43:09] 2link: I'm riding with -Seibrik- if he can get his Brakes done in time
[03:43:21] Jazz Panther: He actually called me last night lol
[03:43:25] Jazz Panther: And asked if I wanted to go
[03:43:37] 2link: same
[03:43:50] 2link: well he knew I wanted to go
[03:43:58] 2link: he just went over some things
[03:44:04] Jazz Panther: I'm kinda afraid, actually
[03:44:09] Jazz Panther: Like, what if his brakes fail :|
[03:44:21] 2link: well that's why he asked for people to chip in
[03:44:48] 2link: I don't have $25 to give him, but I can give something.
[03:44:48] 2link: I don't have $25 to give him, but I can give something.
but I can give something.
give "something".
[03:44:48] Twolink121: I don't have $25 to give him, but I can give something.
[03:45:22] Jazz Panther: ... That sounds gay
10lolololols

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i lost to garret.

also

pr mms...???everyone get at me....yes???bronies?

real talk tho. xaltis...we got this...we da pr hunters AND singles destroyers! we gotta get us some heavans!

Xaltis

Smash Hero
i lost to garret.

also

pr mms...???everyone get at me....yes???bronies?

real talk tho. xaltis...we got this...we da pr hunters AND singles destroyers! we gotta get us some heavans!

Yes! We must collect heaven coins from these PR memebers. Whoever they are.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Idk.if they are Idk y this ******* ask for one when I clearly stated I'm broke also in the past I said I don do mm over 10$. He should agree on the 1$ pr mm since I suck

Xaltis

Smash Hero

Um...if you guys are talking about Snipa vs 2D Jeff, you guys know Snipa isn't on the PR, so it doesn't have to be a PR money match...

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Ok
10character
I'm 100% sure I never agreed on a ic vs lucario I kno I said lucario vs gnw but you was like no but ill do it. Don't say "our" mm snipa because I'm 100% sure we never came to a agreement.
I pulled this from the Gallaxfest thread.

Jeff I don't care enough to argue about this but thats some pretty bad logic.
You're right though I'm only OK and im practicing as much as I can to get better.

But , I'll mm you any amount any day with my Lucario vs your anything or even my old bad iceclimbers vs your anything. :)
w.e.
sure no problem ill fight any of your charaters

Its a shame you don't wanna mm , w.e though.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I can mm chaz and Dfear if you guys want. they won't be pr though so they can happen before singles :awesome:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Just a joke so wen black ppl make a joke like that u get mad but wen white ppl do it its cool right? Just like how y'all say ***** right. Not directing it to you specifically but just in general

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Just a joke so wen black ppl make a joke like that u get mad but wen white ppl do it its cool right? Just like how y'all say ***** right. Not directing it to you specifically but just in general

Its actually the opposite, black people make fun of white people and white people dont care but when we say 1 lil thing about black people their "gang" comes and trys to jump us. You guys says ***** and cracker all the time so don't eve try that on me.

2-DJeff

Smash Master

Its actually the opposite, black people make fun of white people and white people dont care but when we say 1 lil thing about black people their "gang" comes and trys to jump us. You guys says ***** and cracker all the time so don't eve try that on me.
I'm sure you guys say ***** all the time and black ppl do not say cracker al the time o and that pervious post you said "you know you don't want me in this" is that suppose to scare me? Lmao, and the whole jumping thing black ppl do you said isn't true ethier because you guys still say it so stfu

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I'm sure you guys say ***** all the time and black ppl do not say cracker al the time

We don't say ***** all the time. Nice try.

Lmao, and the whole jumping thing black ppl do you said isn't true ethier because you guys still say it so stfu

Out of the times I've seen it in real life, t.v shows, and movies its happened 100% of the time. So your wrong there. Try again.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
...lol

xaltis clearly doesnt know whats going on

and jeff doesnt know what hes getting himself into

this is gonna be epic

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
nah, you dont

only ******s act in the ways that you have mentioned youve seen in tv shows, real life, etc.

regular black people dont act like that. They joke about race with their white friends, and get joked on by their friends. I can tell you that all my friends make literally hundreds of thousands of black jokes while I dont really make many white jokes

jeff, dont comment anymore on this. id rather not see 5 pages of you two arguing about pointless stuff this close to the tourney date. You know i still <3 you :awesome:

OverLade

Smash Hero
Imo there's just varying degrees of hoodness. In the smash scene there are people who are legitly from the hood but everyone puts differences aside and has a good *** time. But anyway yall are not allowed to have arguments about race unless I'm in that ish I'm the expert. Take it from the *** formerly known as super oreo...

DFEAR

Smash Hero
demons are racists and notorious bigots!

get at me for i am STOCKING

**** ******S

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
larry gave me the greatest idea ever

REVERSE MAIN MMs

this is going along with any other MMs that anyone wants to do with me.

Diddy/Wario/Gw/Random/Reverse

HYPE!

Top Bottom