• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level Lan Presents: Smash Derpfest! -- Results:

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
1: Seibrik ($109.20) :metaknight: nice seeing ya.
2: Red Halberd ($62.40) :metaknight::snake::falco::warioc: I didn't get to play you
3: Xaltis ($31.20) :metaknight::falco: I dropped the ball :( good stuffs
4: HRnut ($15.60) :snake::marth::lucario: Thanks for the advice, def gotta play more since you are in teh area.
5: Trump :fox: We didn't play :(
5: esam :pikachu2::popo: Trust me... I didn't want me to beat Xaltis. We need to play.
7: Shaky :ness2: I still need to play you... still
7: Mampam :diddy::snake: Nice seeing you. We didn't play either
9: D-tor :zerosuitsamus: Dtorrrrrrr I didn't see any of your matches or get to play with you. BUt its allways cool to be around sir.
9: Kyon :peach: Kyon fun set we had there huh? Still eattin' my sheik alive... Nice seeing ya.
9: Matt :diddy: fun set. Thanks for the friendlies afterwards.
9: Gallax :metaknight::snake::pikachu: I hardly saw you MikeG. We need to play more.
13: Dfear :diddy::snake: Thanks for entertaining the kids and for the friendlies. you diddy is a monsta.
13: Solo :wario: We didn't play....
13: <3 :sheik::zelda: Zelda? Bad choice.
13: Razek :metaknight::pikachu2: I don't even think I said hi. We need to play more.
17: Gdx :wario::diddy: We need to play more.
17: Virgman :fox: :( I love you dawg.
17: 2dJeff :popo::zerosuitsamus: Nice seeing you jeff.
17: Fidel CashFlow (Snipa) :lucario: I still wanna play your ICs :(
17: SolidNeku :kirby::rob: Good matches. Your kirby gave me a start.
17: sax :warioc: We didn't get to play at all did we? next time.
17: Lies :wario: Good set James, good set.
17: RadiX :metaknight::snake: Tony... we need to play more too.
25: kuro :pit: Fun playing with you and chillin the begining of the day. cruxus? I never played that game :(
25: Sensei :popo::luigi2: sensei Always nice seeing you. gotta try and meet up more.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
my shoutouts

kyon: love you. <3 x 2.
wesker: man i knew you could do some **** but cmon really bro you had to do THAT thing u did? bro gtfo and get real glasses man them cheap *** cereal booty shades aint doin **** for ur rep.
xaltis: you did decent.
seibrik: komodos are indeed sensei-ish, when do summer trainin classes start?
afro: next time ill bring my stick.
starcraftmasterplayer: o.o ur zerg was ****in trollin everything.
sax: can i call you on...your saxophone? does it have any cool saxy ringtones w.e we can have sax later at my place ;)?
gdx: SOON.
rihanna: this is a stick up, stick up.
big mouse pad: holy **** ur beautiful ;_;
barrels: i love you so ****ing much you make me so happy and complete me
bananas: you werent ripe >_>
dfear: almost...almost.
thefear: **** snake yo.
james/<3: love those kids. :3 imma play with scary some more so i can see what sheiks want from me, i didnt do anything to her :\
kids: my hospital insurance has risen from the injuries i have sustained from your hulkish punch : [

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
No shoutout from dfear for me :( lol jk. I didn't even know jimmerz played lies in bracket lol. Also, you had that set vs xaltis man. You just lost your balls once he got you down so you played too uncapitalistic :p

SAX

Smash Ace
1: Seibrik ($109.20) :metaknight: good stuff getting first! Great as always.
2: Red Halberd ($62.40) :metaknight::snake::falco::warioc: nice to finally meet you. Thanks for the mm and I'll let you know when im coming down to play. I'll figure a way around mk ;)
3: Xaltis ($31.20) :metaknight::falco: good sheeeeeee! Top 5 falco man!
4: HRnut ($15.60) :snake::marth::lucario: nice set with you man. I almost won. Glad i surprised you at least haha :) but, unless you wanna win next time, go snake. I won't lose to you're marth again :p
5: Trump :fox: didn't really see you, but we'll def play some next time.
5: esam :pikachu2::popo: thanks for the compliments! I'll be sure to keep that bite/fart mind game in mind.
7: Shaky :ness2: still rockin that ness! Good to see you back in action!
7: Mampam :diddy::snake: we'll play when i come down to Tampa. In seriouslys. I need diddy training :D
9: D-tor :zerosuitsamus: dtorrrrrrrrrrrrrr! My man! Still doing great i see :)
9: Kyon :peach: good to see you there! Keep reppin peach like you do!
9: Matt :diddy: good set man! I should really learn what stages to ban and cp though. Im just starting to learn the diddy MU haha, hopefully we'll play when i come down
9: Gallax :metaknight::snake::pikachu: thank you for all your wise words. As usual :)
13: Dfear :diddy::snake:your too good man! One of the funniest guys i know! Can't wait to play you again!
13: Solo :wario: got gayed by the same two people again. Start winning more!! Lol
13: <3 :sheik::zelda: good seeing you again. You should come out for often.
13: Razek :metaknight::pikachu2: good stuff against esam man. Youll get him next time.
17: Gdx :wario::diddy: slowly going over to the dark side ehh? :troll:
17: Virgman :fox: good to see you, we'll play next time.
17: 2dJeff :popo::zerosuitsamus: bracket *****. Nuff said.
17: Fidel CashFlow (Snipa) :lucario: good luck with that olimar!
17: SolidNeku :kirby::rob: didn't see you
17: sax :wario: idc, i feel like almost beating hr was good enough for me, despite my poor placing. I'll place higher next time after my mu exp goes up. Watch out for this guy :cool:
17: Lies :wario: nice to finally meet you. Honestly, your rob is one of the best if seen in person. give him a shot and see how you do.
17: RadiX :metaknight::snake: we had a good set man, youre better than this. You should go diddy on neutrals, then when ppl cp, go snake or mk, but stick with teh diddy.
25: kuro :pit: just keep on practicing, you'll get there.
25: Sensei :popo::luigi2: I guess thats what 6 months of no playing does to you haha. Just shrug it off and keep playing man.

:phone:

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
No shoutout from dfear for me :( lol jk. I didn't even know jimmerz played lies in bracket lol. Also, you had that set vs xaltis man. You just lost your balls once he got you down so you played too uncapitalistic :p
sheik makes those sets too quick....

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
My shoutouts

Afro: for playing She-Hulk and Iron Man like I do
DFEAR: for the legit set we had, thanks a lot for that.
Snipa: for being my biggest fan, keep your head up.
Xaltis: for the Macho Man tribute

gallax

Smash Hero
My shoutouts:

sax - Come over more. Ive got more to show you. Btw, ur scary. Dont play me in tourney please.
raz - always brings back good memories when u come around.
hrnut - still not as good as you dawg. always improving.
mampam - i find it near impossible to get mad at you. even when u beat me, i was like "i love this guy" lol. gg's
jimmers - how are you still that good?
virgil - bam!!!!!! your threats are not even threats btw. they're just hilarious
radix - expected more. next time though. gotta teach you to change your style and be more mindful.
exdeath - shave your beard
lies - dont get so down buddy. learn to execute your openings against mk and bait your kill.
dfear - i can tell we're gonna have mad fun when you come up here.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i just wanna drink with u all day lol

@dtorr yea man super legit, ur sideb's are better than riddles imo atm

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ey xdeth get on aim so i can figure out how to send you these 20+ replays from NLL

SAX

Smash Ace
My shoutouts:

sax - Come over more. Ive got more to show you. Btw, ur scary. Dont play me in tourney please.
Haha thanks I'll def try to come over more. Once I get a job and get more money for gas xD. I'll try to get as much training before I'm off to Jacksonville.
Sorry for losing to Matt though :/
I shouda had that. Tampa's presence is maddd intimidating xD
And Diddy is prolly one of my worst MU's. I just need to learn to be consistant with my playing. That's why I lost. I stated off great, then just left all my momentum out to dry.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
the world needs some more sheik videos on the tube thats for sure.
i think you vs lies when he was ROB was saved. i just sent them over to xdeth. there were some dubs and singles matches, and also a MM between halberd and sax in there. im pretty sure it went to 3 games

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I shouda had that. Tampa's presence is maddd intimidating xD
I didn't wanna say anything, lol. But yeah right? Its all part of the game though. They aren't pushing his buttons or ours so we gotta phase it out and keep our head in the match.

@GDX
I feel like I saved one more.... maybe not though.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
everyone wants diddy practice but no one asks for friendlies at tourneys. I turned down 1 person only because it was right after dubs and i was salty as ****. everyone else who asked i played...

Top Bottom