• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level Lan

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
me? i guess people saved replays on my wii? ill check later

and im pretty sure i consistently have the worst luck in-game out of any smasher. unexplainable bad stuff just happens to me every single tourney :(

Two-Ell

Smash Master
@GDX: Xdeath said you, gallax, and he had most of the replays from the tourney. Plus I'm apparently getting some from Kyon lol. I lol'd at the 'master' thing. You guys so silly x3

:rosalina:

2-DJeff

Smash Master

and im pretty sure i consistently have the worst luck in-game out of any smasher. unexplainable bad stuff just happens to me every single tourney :(
yea GF was saved on your wii and the 1st match me vs HRnut was saved on your wii to

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I really wanna see this guy's Pit.

Been a very long time since someone I never heard of took first against ranked people in their state.

Coffee™

I need it....
Lmao Ravyn switched from pit and went to Falco/MK hmmmmmmm....sounds familiar :).
I just got kinda bored playing him in tourney so I switched for a while. I've been using Pit a lot more now though so I'm going to enter with him again now. :reverse:

milesg2g

Smash Champion
My son Radix making me proud. And Presea too. I see you I see you lol.

But who da hell is this Prince Ramen?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I find it funny people keep asking that question. What more can you/do you want to know other than what's already been said in the thread? lol

The man is from CFL, he's been going to stuff for a while now and he just now managed to make a break out. He plays a style of Pit apparently different from the usual breed which was enough beat a PR'd player. Anything else you want to know can be learned in vids that will be sure to be recorded soon.

^there ya go

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I find it funny people keep asking that question. What more can you/do you want to know other than what's already been said in the thread? lol

The man is from CFL, he's been going to stuff for a while now and he just now managed to make a break out. He plays a style of Pit apparently different from the usual breed which was enough beat a PR'd player. Anything else you want to know can be learned in vids that will be sure to be recorded soon.

^there ya go

thankyou well said:)

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Ode to Ramen - by Ugg

"The life of being trolled sucks."

This is one quote of the best Pit main of all time, Ramen.

I'm here today to honor the one and only Prince Ramen. He's a genius. Not only does Ramen have an IQ that needs to be measured in scientific notation, he can think his way to the moon and back while simultaneously proving the existence of God. Blindfolded.

The only reason Ramen doesn't have devastating tournament results in every nation is because every TO in the world was informed to not let this deity within a 500-foot radius of their venue. Prince Ramen doesn't even have to be playing the tournament in order to win. Ramen is able to JV-4 stock the TO, Round 1 bye, and any contestant possible all at once in a 1v3 while they have TA off.

Prince Ramen won a tournament only using Pit's Down B and a portion of his 123489234 jumps. Ramen's post-tournament hobbies include searching for more tournaments, signing up for more tournaments, and winning more tournaments. The only reason Ramen isn't the richest man in the world due to the collective sum of all of his tournament winnings is because of government taxes. This is partly why Prince Ramen also believes in dictatorship.

Don't **** with Ramen.

Ramen's tacos are so good that they impregnate women once their tongue comes in contact with them.
Mmmhmm, Good stuff Ramen.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
hahaha that was hilarious.

I'm going to be recording everything tonight. At the very latest they'll be up on Wednesday. I'm shooting for getting them all up tonight though.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro

nah bruh im pretty sure im the one with the worst luck especially with tripping ask any1 who plays me how much i be trippin in matches :glare: and the specific situations i trip in

8Bitman

Smash Master
RA RA RA RAAAAAMEN!!!

the man be winning tourneys and junk! congrats!! =P

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I underestimated the amount of stuff I'd be getting >.> lol. I have fifty replays and I'm getting more at the end of the week. Expect vids up on like Wed night/Thursday.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Alright I'll make sure to do that. I was considering that earlier actually lol.

yea, i usually did winners/losers/grand finals first, then other assorted matches, cause that really what the majority want to see anyway, so you throw them a bone to keep them quiet

as for me, i really dont want to watch winners finals again...especially game 4 :urg:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh wow.
Ramen <3

Good to see you getting your name out there.
Good stuff.

And good job Kyon :)

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I will start uploading at 2am EST. I just got finished renaming the videos and whatnot.

Plus I have even more to put up in addition to the fourty-three I have now set for this weekend.(Kyon and XDeath)

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I will start uploading at 2am EST. I just got finished renaming the videos and whatnot.

Plus I have even more to put up in addition to the fourty-three I have now set for this weekend.(Kyon and XDeath)

2link you are such a boss thanks for all your effort

Top Bottom