• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level Lan

Two-Ell

Smash Master
If he lost winners why do I have three straight matches of Ramen getting beaten by HRNut? I don't think I mixed them up since there aren't enough replays of Ramen winning for that plus the replays were in chronological order.

The way the bracket looks at around Winners finals onward is weird too >.>

care to clear up the confusion for me so I can fix the vids?

:rosalina:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Im confused Hr lost winners to Ramen but on 2links channel he winns winners....and hr got kicked out beginning of first round by ramen so he couldnt of been in winners...werent there 2 gf sets? if so that would explain it and the extra bracket is just the first set of gf's

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I fixed it Kuro. Those three matches I said were winners were actually the first set of GFs. I just got a bit confused. I spoke with Gallax just now.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I just realized I accidentally skipped over uploading Loser's Finals for Singles >.>

I will put them up later. Thanks for the compliments guys I hope you enjoy them.

OP should update the thread title to say there's vids up if anyone wanted to see.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Ohh no problem I love doing this for FL. I just want you guys to enjoy.

Don't forget there's even more going up this weekend and possibly the Gallaxfest vids will be going up next week maybe if I can get those replays.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Oops I fixed it lol. Forgot to fix it after the copypasta x3

Losers Finals along with every video I had in my possession are now up. The playlist is also in proper order. Enjoy

Top Bottom