• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nice Point Mafia Day 6 (5/8 to Lynch, Deadline: Saturday the 19th at Midnight)

M.K

Level 55
I just imagined OS saying that entire thing with a bulging head vein and a creepy purple background that's swirling.

Help @.@.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Bro, you gotta stop readin my mind. This is just gonna look like I'm parroting lol

---

So, for now, Vote: The Paprika Killer

Deadline's approaching. Who should we lynch instead of you? Do you really want an SSBF lynch just becuase he hasn't "stepped up his game"? If that was just a pressure vote to get him to do so, why have you left it there so conveniently?
What exactly is the reason you're voting TPK? Also we should hydra for some game in the future. We would have double the exact thought power and our activity combined would be pretty respectable lol. Just saying.

@OS. I'm loling at your nKill WIFOM.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Wait you considered yourself no-suspect?
The driving force of the town had you as a top suspect.
In TMNT mafia.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10139941&postcount=651

Read up, insanity boy.

I just imagined OS saying that entire thing with a bulging head vein and a creepy purple background that's swirling.
More like this:

What exactly is the reason you're voting TPK? Also we should hydra for some game in the future. We would have double the exact thought power and our activity combined would be pretty respectable lol. Just saying.

@OS. I'm loling at your nKill WIFOM.
You're one of the people that kiiiiind of knows me IRL, Hilt too. If you guys were mafia, you'd off me ASAP if I didn't have town pressure on me... and I plan to live past Night one. A few tunneling town members (like Cello, who publicly posts "I'll tunnel you if you don't agree with me") are easier to survive and useful to stop a NKill.

Now, because I'm saying this, the mafia will want to kill me... except TPK won't be quick lynched right away because everyone's scared of being the last two votes becaue everyone knows the people in the beginning and end of a vote chain are always mafia, right?

News flash to everyone else: If TPK flips town, mafia either won't be voting for them or will be in the direct center of the voting pool. It's the same every D1.

But, since TPK won't be night killed i"m going to have Cello come in and go RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE at me and talk about how I'm being insaaaaaaaaaane again. Then I'll be safe from a Night kill and Cello will, predictably, bring another wagon on me D2 that I'll survive because there's no logic to it and depending on TPK's flip, I have either one or two suspects.

And no, I'm not going to say it until tomorrow because if I say it early it changes things. But trust me, I have a plan for tomorrow. The insane person always has a plan!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm off on a date tonight (woo woo, eat it Xonar), so I won't be able to post til tomorrow at work. Try not to quick lynch me after Cello posts, mmmmmmmk?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
tHe-Man had you up there just after Yeroc, who was buddying KevinM who was scum. x.X
I kept tHe-Man alive until after he killed everyone else he thought was scum, and since his track record was so bad I was good to go and no one even questioned it ;D

but srsly, I'm out

let's talk TMNT meta some other time Xonar

for now, we have to finish D1

UNTIL NEXT TIME

ON

DRAGON BALL Z

Overswarm

is laughing at you
ROFL

OS, why exactly are you spreading your thoughts on the NK (esp. saying that I won't die?)
No, you're dead, but only because Mentos and Cello will change their votes last minute. Sorry.

I'm spreading my thoughts on the NK because I know exactly who "knows me" and they'll know I'm telling the truth. That's enough to get a wagon on the ACTUAL suspicious people that I (and others) can name tomorrow, and tunnel-vision people like Cello will keep me alive because mafia knows I'm not going to make it to lylo if I mess up.

It's a giant WIFOM for mafia and town alike, meaning I'm "set aside" and no one can make a strong play on me. This keeps town from lynching me out of boredom, but not enough to stop everyone from voting for me. This keeps Mafia from night killing me, but not enough to stop them from considering me a suspect. I'm going to survive to D3/D4 before I die, which is long enough to make enough of an impact to guarantee victory... that's the plan anyway.

You'll hear more on Day 2, because this is part of a shell game that will work out well in town's favor... and mafia can't participate without showing they're mafia!

But, like I said before, saying things now will change mafia's actions tonight. I know they're going to want to kill a strong player tonight, so doctor, if you're in the house, look for the strongest player and protect them. Mafia won't night kill me, and if they do they're basically starting D2 without ANY wagons (since TPK will be lynched tonight so there is no 'no lynch').

Vig, I would request you not shoot me til after Day 2 plz. Shoot someone who only posts just enough to get by or something, then shoot me tomorrow. Unless you only have one bullet, then save that shiz.

Man I love this game.

But seriously, I'm out for the night.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I dont care OS, have fun with your facebook sluts D:
I'm hyving.
Hahahaha!

To answer your question S2, TPK has done his best to sit on the sidelines actively, not taking much of a stance on anyone or anything, and when he does, it's often a mimic of another player's opinion, or something safe that he won't get a lot of **** for. He's too cautious. But it's not that he's just being inactive or not doing anything, because he's definitely active to an extent. His posts just don't have much of any substance. He put a vote on the most convenient player that you wouldn't have to have a case on, SSBF, voting him for his poor play, just so that he was doing something, since people were calling him out on it.

All in all, it seems he's doing just enough to get by.

D

Deleted member

Not much to bring against that as this is about the worst game I have played in weeks so far.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I think everything that needs to be said has been said. Ever since his argument with me in which he contradicted himself, he's been following OS around ridiculously. (I know I've been following Cello somewhat, but not to that extent.)

Unvote
Vote: TPK

I think that's L-2.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
space transmission:

I just refreshed and so many posts happened >_> sorry for the inactivity on my part as well guys I had this weekend off. I've done a bit of a reread finally so here we go glen coco:

swords:- #442 /#496 onward
these are consecutive posts from you. 'besides Hilt' - so hilt was definitely one of your suspects at this time? why isn't he in #496 onward? It's like you suddenly just... stopped pursuing, and you actually spent time pursuing him before unlike the others you mentioned, what changed here?

jungle I'd be interested in your thoughts on swords plz - and hilt while you're at it
_

vote: overswarm
r u happy ssbf? =p

a little observation I think I've noticed by extension is that ssbf and swarm seem to swap into each other's business every so often - for example, recently: #608 / #665. this is needless clearing based on 'dumb' play - swarm, why was this said? it's possible this type of play can be feigned.

further, when xonar calls out to ssbf: #592 / #588 - you enter here to question/correct, then proceed to make ssbf out as more stupid than potentially scummy (cue the 'there will be brawl' comment amongst others). It's not so much what you're saying, it's why you're interfering on his behalf when I'm sure ssbf can clearly handle his own battles (I would hope so anyway xD )

from ssbf's perspective - we had your answer to 'cello's assault on swarm': #500 - ... this looks telling, you could have addressed the points related to solely yourself but your disagreements mainly concerned overswarm and not yourself, unsurprisingly. so I ask, why was there interference here? why did it bother you that overswarm was coming under attack?

such things make me think you're assisting each other's battles... which is interesting. I wouldn't mind lynching any of you both toDay actually.
_

@nich - #563 - so no opinions on MK? wasn't he on your suspect list at one point? also i never understood where your trust for cello and giving away the dragonballs came from... could you elaborate on this if you already haven't?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
He was, but not for too long. There have been a lot scummier people to attack. Once I see TPK's flip (or OS's, if it happens), I'm going to reread, check his connections and go from there.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Vote Count (8/15 to Lynch)
(6) the paprika killer: OS, Sold, Hilt, SSBF, Swords, Nick
(3) overswarm: Cello, Xonar, Kat
(1) super smash bros. fan: Clown
(1) xonar: Rockin
(0) Jungle:
(0) nicholas1024:
(0) clownbot:
(0) rockin:
(0) cello_marl:
(0) hilt:
(0) kataefi:
(0) swordsrbroken:
(0) mentosman8:
(0) meta-kirby:
(0) sold2:

Not Voting: Meta
, Mentos, TPK, Jungle

D

Deleted member

Vi Veri said:
wait, even though Xonar is still your top suspect you just dropped that because lynching me is just more likely to happen?
way to go along with popular opinion.
I really do disagree with this. I've been suspecting your throughout most of this game and just because you might not be my top suspect doesn't mean I'm not suspecting you.

You called me to step up to my game, but I have clearly been doing more then you have, even if I have posted a lot of fluff, at least I've been trying to contribute during the course of ToDay instead of coasting throughout ToDay.

This is called a "Do as I say, not as I do." You're trying to tell me to get better at this game, but you really haven't done that much.

If I was doing this for the sake of bandwagonning, then yeah, you would have a point. But while I'd rather lynch Xonar or Cello Marl instead, I'm still perfectly comfortable with lynching you.
Junglefever said:
Not Voting is NOT anti town in itself. People vote more than others, it's a playstyle choice. I generally don't vote very often until I feel like I've got a good grasp or gut feel on something.
I can see that, but that's not what I'm trying to say. The point that I was trying to make here is that not having a vote on a person when a lynch occurs is anti-town. Plus the more people not voting, the higher chance we risk of a No Lynch.
You don't have to vote very often and I can see that. Heck, I've only made two real votes in Day 1, Xonar and Vi Veri and I think they're good candidate for lynches.
Junglefever said:
He says he doesnt like some things they say but likes some things they say.
Even thought a person might have a scum read on someone, that doesn't mean all there statements are scummy. It just means that you think they've played generally scummy.
Junglefever said:
Don't really know how they make the scum list at that point, seems more neutral from what I take away from what he's saying.
We have gathered a lot of informations throughout ToDay, it's not like making a decent scum list is impossible. Also, what you think is scummy is different on how other people is scummy. Maybe I'm a bit more extreme with them.
Junglefever said:
Swords is being swords, i can elaborate here if it's needed.
Would be nice if you did. So far, I haven't seen a decent case being pushed against SwordsRbroken, other then his parroting.
Overswarm said:
C) People that support things I've said (WTF?)
I really don't see how this is a problem. If they support a idea of yours, it means that they think it's a pro-town idea and will help us.

M.K

Level 55
Vote: TPK
This is L-1

I don't like your attitude, and that's really enough for me. You haven't contributed as much as I'd like to see from somebody who is getting pressured, and your response is that this game sucks? Odd.
Refute points, tackle arguments and I'll gladly take my vote off, but for now this is where I stand.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
why you're interfering on his behalf when I'm sure ssbf can clearly handle his own battles
I see you've been skimming his posts too.

Because no. No he can't.

I really don't see how this is a problem. If they support a idea of yours, it means that they think it's a pro-town idea and will help us.
Unless the idea is ****ing stupid. Which some of mine deliberately are.

If there's a group of 15 people and we know at least one of them is attempting to kill others in some way, if one of the 15 people that are innocent makes a really stupid idea and one guy goes along with it, that one guy is either stupid enough to die or is the bad guy we're looking for.

So who's gonna play the hammer?

D

Deleted member

SSBF, you made it sound like "oh well let's just drop this case then"

MK, my play in this game suvk and I honstly don't much to add right now.

D

Deleted member

Kataefi said:
why was there interference here? why did it bother you that overswarm was coming under attack?
After Cello Marl posted his assault against him, I said to Cello that I would respond to it and I did. I didn't do it with the intention of defending Overswarm, despite him having him as one of my strongest town reads during the time.
It didn't really bother me that Overswarm was under attack, with the exception of the last bit, I was just responding for the sole purpose of disagreeing with Cello Marl. The only reason why I mentioned Overswarm's idea is because it's actually a pretty valid statement.
Overswarm said:
Because no. No he can't.
To be honest, until I finally mentioned you as slightly scummy, I relied on you nearly if not as much as The Paprika Killer did on you. Now I just want to say that I really don't need anyone to fight my fight here, I can handle that myself.
Vi Veri said:
SSBF, you made it sound like "oh well let's just drop this case then"
Show me where I did this. Unless I'm severely misunderstanding you or I am wrong, I never asked anyone to drop their case on you.
Vi Veri said:
MK, my play in this game suvk and I honstly don't much to add right now.
What a cop-out. I honestly never seen you played this badly and I've been with you in like every game I've played on this site.

You did great in Smash Bros. Mafia, decent in The Muppet Mafia, very good in Tree Stump Mafia, you're overall a good player. So why did you play this badly?

Also, since you're most likely going to die soon, list out as much as five suspects (Less if you want, but no more then five) and explain why you're suspicious of them. That way, in case you flip town, this can be helpful to us in finding scums.

D

Deleted member

reading comprehension? the way you dropped Xonar's case

and it's called test week. I also had to out cartoon and code geass for it.

also, if I had suspects I would have named them ages ago. I might not have time to play well, but I wouldn't let myself die like this if I had something.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Now that i know that you have tests, i will cut you some slack, but seriously. I let Mr. Eric slide for that in Newbie mafia 3 and I lost the game because of that. (mr eric was scum.) Every time he posted, he posted some long post of excuses about how he kept having computer troubles. Then in endgame, he played the heck out of the newbie card and he and steel lynched me. I'm not going to let that happen again.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Swords, I think you're being a bit naive here. Tests were the #1 excuse I'd plead as scum whenever I had troubles. It doesn't take long to simply review a few pages and present an argument.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
I just don't like how now he is playing the i have tests and am busy, i don't have time to contribute, and even if i did, i don't have any suspects ATM.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Which is why you say those things first. When I'm like "I'm out for the night" or "On a date, don't expect no posts til' mornin!" and then I disappear for 18 hours, no one is like "OMG WAHRS OS" because they know where the hell I am.

always post responsibilities early

D

Deleted member

I didn't expect this stuff to take away so much free time, and I'm not even saying that you shouldn't lynch me. It's not like my tests are over by the time we go into D2 anyway.

just decide who hammers and get it over with.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
No, TPK isn't a scummor.
Hilt imo.
Unvote, Vote: Hilt
Cello we can look further into OS tomorrow, I want to hear the genious plan he mentioned earlier.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You know Hilt won't get lynched by tomorrow at noon. I'd understand if you had tried to push for me still... but Hilt? What info are you looking to get, and why push for a no lynch? You're smarter than that.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Cello we can look further into OS tomorrow, I want to hear the genious plan he mentioned earlier.
You know, this is probably the major factor in why he's still alive.

Regardless, I'm going to be stubborn. That's the part I play in his grand scheme, remember? It just simply wouldn't do if mafia realized that no one actually thought he was scummy.

SSBF said:
Elaborate on why you're interested in a Mirai Trunks name-claim.
No one found it important enough to bring up until you trawled the thread and found it. I didn't expect a real, town Mirai-Trunks to name claim, but I did expect him to mention it in some way, such as how you did. Since that didn't happen until now, and since I obviously don't think you're (Mirai) Trunks, I'm inclined to believe Mirai-Trunks is actually a safe-claim, if he is used at all. (Sidenote: The reason I said town-Vegeta shouldn't name-claim was fear of a Babidi mafia-recruiter)

I suppose I should have said Mirai/Future Trunks just in case people didn't understand what Mirai meant, but I figured that everyone that signed up for this was familiar enough with the material to get it, and failing that, that Future Trunks would google it.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Nah, I don't think you should be lynched atm, I don't think TPK should be lynched atm.
Hilt should be, I assume people check this game at least every 24 hours, enough time for everyone to get on him.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Regardless, I'm going to be stubborn. That's the part I play in his grand scheme, remember? It just simply wouldn't do if mafia realized that no one actually thought he was scummy.
Thanks for being a (predictable) pal, Cello. If you're town, we'll have a good laugh at this at the end. If we're mafia, I'm so deep inside your brain I'm renting a timeshare.

Top Bottom