• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nice Point Mafia Day 6 (5/8 to Lynch, Deadline: Saturday the 19th at Midnight)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I assume people check this game at least every 24 hours, enough time for everyone to get on him.
To get on me for what? You haven't given people a reason to vote me, you're just trying to distract from the TPK wagon. If you think I'm scummy, let's hear it. But if you're throwing out my name just to throw out my name, like you did with mentos, you're only wasting people's time.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Glad to see Jungle's back. Not so surprised to see the OS wagon popping up again. I don't agree with him going down D1, but I can see the reasoning behind it. I'd be down for a TPK, Jungle, or Swords lynch (moreso a bandwagon, on Jungle's part, although we're running low on time). I'll jump between them if I feel like it, but I think I'm going to stick to TPK. Out of all the players we have, I'd be most comfortable with one of their lynches for D1.
Hilt, I may have forgotten, but why was Swords scummy to you again?

Also....err...what are we waiting for, exactly? o.o

Overswarm

is laughing at you
For someone that isn't a pansy to hammer?

The most curious thing is why XONAR didn't hammer.

Hear that XONAR?

HAMMER.

But seriously someone hammer, or go on a binge and try to lynch me. Only way we get a lynch.

Also I'm not mafia, and if I am, TPK has agreed with everything I've said and parroted me since the beginning so you've got yourself a paradox.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
So what were we gaining by lynching someone who everyone agreed did nothing at all? On D1, I want to lynch someone who gives me plenty of info, rather than someone who gives me a town feel.

Not gonna hammer.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Hilt, I may have forgotten, but why was Swords scummy to you again?
@OS, I agree with your point about Swords. I looked through his posts and, other than small points about his opinion of the Xonar situation, he's done almost nothing but answer small questions directed at him and make "no u" reactions to people's accusations.
Basically this.

Xonar, if it came down to TPK dying from your hammer or a no lynch, would you choose the latter?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Xonar, would you please hammer TPK and be done with it already? You're more likely to be today's lynch then Hilt is.

Ronike

Smash Ace
A new day dawns. You awake to find all as it was when you went to sleep. Dead Hero and Dead Zero in the same, cio tenpni you left them in.

Day 3 Starts!

Vote Count:

Sworddancer [0]:
X1-12 [0]:
th3kuzinator [0]:
Tandora [0]:
Ranmaru [0]:
Kirbyoshi [0]:
Cello_Marl [0]:
Sir Bedevere [0]:
Teryble Doom~ [0]:
Dark Horse [0]:
J [0]:
-Vocal- [0]:
Rockin [0]:

Not Voting: Sworddancer., X1-12, th3kuzinator, Tandora, Ranmaru, Kirbyoshi, Cello_Marl, Sir Bedevere, Teryble Doom~, Dark Horse, J, -Vocal-, Rockin

Deadline is Friday the 21st, at 11:59 PM.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Basically this.

Xonar, if it came down to TPK dying from your hammer or a no lynch, would you choose the latter?
I'd love a townie death on d1 to actually give info.

How does he give you a town feel if he's done nothing?
Idunno, up til now I always ignored my vibes when lynching someone, but I'm gonna listen to them for once and stand my ground. So far, I've been right.

Oh well.

D

Deleted member

I was chaotzu, vanilla like I claimed btw.

*gets on with life*

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
He did the exact same thing in Unintended consequences, sticking to his fakeclaim even after being lynched.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
swarm thanks for avoiding what I threw at you (and yet again!)
also ssbf there are a number of things I want to ask you from that reply but I don't think now's the time...

...I guess for twilight we could stick to the lynchee and make the period close to a drama 'hotseating' session. signposting who we wanted lynched instead, or our other suspects etc can only feed the nightkill choices further imo.

PK come tell us everything!
anyone you think should have been looked into more this Day?

D

Deleted member

@Clownbot: Thanks for hammering.;)
Okay, we need to get into some serious discussion. Vi Veri (The Paprika Killer)'s flip. Since he's going to get lynched in like twenty-four hours, it is important that we use it wisely.

If he flips scum, I'm going to go after either Overswarm or Xonar (Most likely Xonar). Overswarm mainly because The Paprika Killer was buddying him a lot, so if that were to happen, my suspicion of him would increase a fair amount. Xonar because he's my top suspect and his refusal to hammer. Either way, they're both connected to him in some way and if he flips scum, I'm going to go after either of them. However, another reason why Xonar will more likely be the person I persude next is because Overswarm said a few times before that he disliked The Paprika Killer buddying him. Make sure to look at the connection he had with other people if a scum flip were to happen.

Another suggestion if he were to flip scum is to look at people who didn't vote for him. Scums could be lurking within those positions of non-TPK voters.

But what if The Paprika Killer flips town? Given that The Paprika Killer gave us almost zero information about his suspects (Saying that he had none, pretty patethic, especially given that we had a mountain of evidence supporting scummiess of other people), we'll have to re-read the entire thread ourself and look at the people who clashed with him the most and how they did it. Maybe then we'll be able to find a decent case against someone with little suspicion revolving them.

Basically it all sums up to this. Scum flip, look at connection. Town flip, look at people who clashed with him.

@The Paprika Killer: I understand that you have tests and all that fun stuff, but that doesn't mean you had to completely drop the ball by the end of Day 1. You still had a oppertunity to prove us that you don't deserve a lynch and you wasted it. I'm very disappointed in you. I have exams coming up soon as well, but I won't be using that as a excuse for not actively particapating in this game.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
@Clownbot: Thanks for hammering.;)
Okay, we need to get into some serious discussion. Vi Veri (The Paprika Killer)'s flip. Since he's going to get lynched in like twenty-four hours, it is important that we use it wisely.

If he flips scum, I'm going to go after either Overswarm or Xonar (Most likely Xonar). Overswarm mainly because The Paprika Killer was buddying him a lot, so if that were to happen, my suspicion of him would increase a fair amount. Xonar because he's my top suspect and his refusal to hammer. Either way, they're both connected to him in some way and if he flips scum, I'm going to go after either of them. However, another reason why Xonar will more likely be the person I persude next is because Overswarm said a few times before that he disliked The Paprika Killer buddying him. Make sure to look at the connection he had with other people if a scum flip were to happen.

Another suggestion if he were to flip scum is to look at people who didn't vote for him. Scums could be lurking within those positions of non-TPK voters.

But what if The Paprika Killer flips town? Given that The Paprika Killer gave us almost zero information about his suspects (Saying that he had none, pretty patethic, especially given that we had a mountain of evidence supporting scummiess of other people), we'll have to re-read the entire thread ourself and look at the people who clashed with him the most and how they did it. Maybe then we'll be able to find a decent case against someone with little suspicion revolving them.

Basically it all sums up to this. Scum flip, look at connection. Town flip, look at people who clashed with him.

@The Paprika Killer: I understand that you have tests and all that fun stuff, but that doesn't mean you had to completely drop the ball by the end of Day 1. You still had a oppertunity to prove us that you don't deserve a lynch and you wasted it. I'm very disappointed in you. I have exams coming up soon as well, but I won't be using that as a excuse for not actively particapating in this game.

...I guess for twilight we could stick to the lynchee and make the period close to a drama 'hotseating' session. signposting who we wanted lynched instead, or our other suspects etc can only feed the nightkill choices further imo.
SSBF, seriously, you're not helping.... =_=;;

D

Deleted member

Xonar said:
Okay guys you can now all tell me what we learned from that :/
If you're that desperate to learn something out of him, wait until his flip. That'll give us at least something. We can't go off solely by his claim.

Kataefi said:
also ssbf there are a number of things I want to ask you from that reply but I don't think now's the time...
If there's anything you want to ask me and you have the time, I will look over it and if you want me to, to reply to it.

Kataefi said:
That is a great idea. Let's get as much done this Twilight. Maybe we'll find something interesting about it.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
SSBF, next time you post something about your suspects, stop and think about how it could be used to help scum. Though if I was scum, I probably wouldn't be trying to follow SSBF lol....

D

Deleted member

no offence but FU.

you sound very much like when we lynched fatchu in SSBMafia. just because someone played bad doesn't mean you can be an a** against them.
Also, I pick my priorities, not you. If I want a good grade over suviving in a forum game, that's my call.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, a whole lot happened on my adventures since last night>_> I do want to make a note here, don't just straight up believe twilight claims. The fact that there is a standard twilight means it's not worthless to keep lying even once the lynch has been chosen, so until we see the flip we're not sure what the result is.

Anyway, not a bad lynch choice. I'm going to wait to see the flip, then look back through and see what I can find. Hopefully something I can work with.

M.K

Level 55
I'm going to agree with mentos here. He's got nothing to lose regardless of his alignment, and something about me thinks he might've been a bit more distraught if he was town. Either way, we'll know when Twilight is over, so it's not like it's pertinent to speculate about his role now.
Vanilla townie is the hardest to claim effectively, as anyone can claim it safely, and if you actually are VT, you'll be hard pressed for people to believe it. It's going to be interesting.

D

Deleted member

Meta-Kirby said:
Either way, we'll know when Twilight is over, so it's not like it's pertinent to speculate about his role now.
According to Nicholas, scums usually use the test as a excuse to not contribute. If The Paprika Killer flips scum, he'll most likely be a Mafioso Goon.
Meta-Kirby said:
Vanilla townie is the hardest to claim effectively, as anyone can claim it safely, and if you actually are VT, you'll be hard pressed for people to believe it.
This. I made the mistake of doing that in Mini 955 in Mafiascum when I was Cop. Not only did I get lynched Day 1 and town lost a power role, it got a few people angry at me. I should expect a few PMs regarding me and that game there by the end of the game.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
I really don't know what to say ATM. Right now i'm just waiting to see V5's (TPK's) flip.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
omg let's play road-trip games until the flip. I spy with my little eye, something gray.

Top Bottom