• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NickRiddle's ZP Monthlies - May

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
That awkward moment when you're not sure if to post to defend yourself, or to not post and look like a *****.

And I'm not even sure why this was made into a thing. I didn't say anything negative in the first place, I just said that Tommy has something work for. Not that he sucks, or he's a ****ty player. Obviously not.***
I still have mad respect towards what he's accomplished in smash, I've just noticed that his attitude towards smash has changed during the time I've seen him play.

And Carl, don't you say ****. You agreed with me the last time we spoke on this topic.

And on the Chibo subject. Granted, I let that get to me. I was a nobody then lol. People just new me as the Mink/Snipa look alike and he's a PA ranked player and I'm a FLA unranked. So the first big thing I accomplish, I make a big deal about it.
Everyone let's something big they've done get to them. Also, I know like everyone else beat Chibo too lol

I just don't like seeing someone's attitude change drastically over time. I just try my best, and when I say I'm going to beat _____, I mean it kinda lol
Confidence and cockiness aren't the same.
-I see that my "Big Head" comment was a bit out of line, so I edited my post. Apologies.***

MVD

Smash Master
That awkward moment when you're not sure if to post to defend yourself, or to not post and look like a *****.

And I'm not even sure why this was made into a thing. I didn't say anything negative in the first place, I just said that Tommy has something work for. Not that he sucks, or he's a ****ty player. Obviously not.***
I still have mad respect towards what he's accomplished in smash, I've just noticed that his attitude towards smash has changed during the time I've seen him play.

And Carl, don't you say ****. You agreed with me the last time we spoke on this topic.

And on the Chibo subject. Granted, I let that get to me. I was a nobody then lol. People just new me as the Mink/Snipa look alike and he's a PA ranked player and I'm a FLA unranked. So the first big thing I accomplish, I make a big deal about it.
Everyone let's something big they've done get to them. Also, I know like everyone else beat Chibo too lol

I just don't like seeing someone's attitude change drastically over time. I just try my best, and when I say I'm going to beat _____, I mean it kinda lol
Confidence and cockiness aren't the same.
-I see that my "Big Head" comment was a bit out of line, so I edited my post. Apologies.***
Yall *****s Stfu, <3

:phone:

True Blue

Smash Lord
Yall *****s Stfu, <3

Man... If I cared about what you were saying I would stop and not post this... But I don't lol

Yeppers. I agreed.
Though I think instead of saying it we, cause I said it too, need to play better ourselves. Cause technically out of Gainesville he is one of the best, but a persons ego does not get big by itself. People around the person help when they praise him and say things such as "You can never be beaten!" or "Your the best in the world!" those are just examples.

And if you really want to make your point you should work to place above him instead of hoping the other higher players will take him out.

Actions speak louder than words.

And we all act cocky and big headed sometimes. Confidence is good but that can turn into cockiness very easily, they are technically one in the same in my opinion just depends on the situation and how you look at it.

If I said "I can beat _____." But never played them before that could be considered "Confidence"
-But-
If I said "I can beat _____." But played them already and won before that would be considered "Cockiness"

Though I only say this as a sort of helpful insight. If it is helpful or insightful. But that is it for me and I won't touch up on this subject anymore than what I am saying right now.

Just wanted to through my $2.21 in.

Too much seriousness for me and cause I hate ending on a super serious note here is another funny image! lol
http://cheezcomixed.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/koma-comic-strip-not-this-again.jpg
And awesome music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dyxeG5x-vY&feature=related

tl;dr: Just click the links.

Ilove

Smash Cadet
Man... If I cared about what you were saying I would stop and not post this... But I don't lol

Yeppers. I agreed.
Though I think instead of saying it we, cause I said it too, need to play better ourselves. Cause technically out of Gainesville he is one of the best, but a persons ego does not get big by itself. People around the person help when they praise him and say things such as "You can never be beaten!" or "Your the best in the world!" those are just examples.

And if you really want to make your point you should work to place above him instead of hoping the other higher players will take him out.

Actions speak louder than words.

And we all act cocky and big headed sometimes. Confidence is good but that can turn into cockiness very easily, they are technically one in the same in my opinion just depends on the situation and how you look at it.

If I said "I can beat _____." But never played them before that could be considered "Confidence"
-But-
If I said "I can beat _____." But played them already and won before that would be considered "Cockiness"

Though I only say this as a sort of helpful insight. If it is helpful or insightful. But that is it for me and I won't touch up on this subject anymore than what I am saying right now.

Just wanted to through my $2.21 in.

Too much seriousness for me and cause I hate ending on a super serious note here is another funny image! lol
http://cheezcomixed.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/koma-comic-strip-not-this-again.jpg
And awesome music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dyxeG5x-vY&feature=related

tl;dr: Just click the links.

$100 money match??????

8Bitman

Smash Master
I don't have that kind of money to MM with... That's why I am going to get it from Stingers.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Let him live it up. Idk if I'm rusty or not cause at least I took all of your doubles money that day and I've proved myself when needed :)
Practicing big for SKTAR and WHOBO, can't wait to see some Florida at those

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Let him live it up. Idk if I'm rusty or not cause at least I took all of your doubles money that day and I've proved myself when needed :)
Practicing big for SKTAR and WHOBO, can't wait to see some Florida at those
chibo on the real I didn't enter dubz but you wouldn't have taken anything in teams if gdx wasn't on your team. he's really good at carrying people. just look all the nationals he's been at and done teams. he usually with some player that's not good in teams and he pulls through. dont at like you did it yourself because if you did you would havd made it out of pools at our tourney

True Blue

Smash Lord
chibo on the real I didn't enter dubz but you wouldn't have taken anything in teams if gdx wasn't on your team. he's really good at carrying people. just look all the nationals he's been at and done teams. he usually with some player that's not good in teams and he pulls through. dont at like you did it yourself because if you did you would havd made it out of pools at our tourney

Lol I was just thinking all of this.

Yea so most of Florida is going to WHOBO sounds like some epic ****!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

Wow dude who are you to try and say things like this. First of all, GDX is very good, but he's certainly not good enough to carry people to victory lmao. He's a very solid player and teaming with him was great. I never said anything about me doing it on my own, and the fact that I showed up with no teammate, teamed with GDX on a whim, and ended up getting first was good, whether you think it is or not. It takes two to team, so if I'm not good, perhaps your team should have made it to finals and stopped us.

Critique my performance when you can realize even half of the things I've accomplished, and when you can match even a quarter of it.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Wow dude who are you to try and say things like this. First of all, GDX is very good, but he's certainly not good enough to carry people to victory lmao. He's a very solid player and teaming with him was great. I never said anything about me doing it on my own, and the fact that I showed up with no teammate, teamed with GDX on a whim, and ended up getting first was good, whether you think it is or not. It takes two to team, so if I'm not good, perhaps your team should have made it to finals and stopped us.

Critique my performance when you can realize even half of the things I've accomplished, and when you can match even a quarter of it.
so i can say stuff right?

:troll:

2-DJeff

Smash Master

I didnt enter because Hrnut teamed with kyon. tbh i wasn't even sure that i was going to that tourney. But yea gdx def carried you lol its ok he does most of FL when they team with him. the only person he doesn't carry is hrnut. And btw there also wasn't a super big turnout for top teams in FL. The only real good team that was there that team on a regular was true blue and ryo. No one is making fun of you. Just stop using your team winnings as a reference. It really wasn't that good. I respect that you won but it wasn't big at all. It was a bit small.

What have you accomplish in smash? Drowning in pools at a florida tourney and at that a mainly cfl tourney? Setting and example of why FL tourneys are harder? My bad i should be more like you and play this bad game on a reg and lose i guess.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Yeppers. I agreed.
lmao. IIRC, it was you,dylan, and will who would say a combination of those quotes frequently to ryo. You guys used to act like he was the second coming of jesus. That's like giving a child candy and then taking that **** back. Like wtf do you expect dylan? Like really XD.

That's why when I'm with ryo he tells me I'm garbage and I tell him all he does is random f-smashes. Keep it real bro.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I didnt enter because Hrnut teamed with kyon. tbh i wasn't even sure that i was going to that tourney. But yea gdx def carried you lol its ok he does most of FL when they team with him. the only person he doesn't carry is hrnut. And btw there also wasn't a super big turnout for top teams in FL. The only real good team that was there that team on a regular was true blue and ryo. No one is making fun of you. Just stop using your team winnings as a reference. It really wasn't that good. I respect that you won but it wasn't big at all. It was a bit small.

What have you accomplish in smash? Drowning in pools at a florida tourney and at that a mainly cfl tourney? Setting and example of why FL tourneys are harder? My bad i should be more like you and play this bad game on a reg and lose i guess.
So if hrnut is better than gdx, how do you think we won? lol
If all you think I've done is not made it out of pools at a single florida tourney, you've been sadly mistaken. Continue to do nothing bro :)

so i can say stuff right?

Yo f u we're 1-1 haha

---

edit: wait a minute... i just checked the results and i made it out of pools lmao so what are you talking about. i still did *** but idec.

edit2: AND you entered doubles lmao. good stuff man.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
So if hrnut is better than gdx, how do you think we won? lol
If all you think I've done is not made it out of pools at a single florida tourney, you've been sadly mistaken. Continue to do nothing bro :)
Who ever said hrnut is better than gdx? Im not denying it but your bringing up stuff that was never said lol
Your reference is invalid. But if you must know. when it comes to teams. GDX is way better at carrying lol. And sure ill continue making it out of easy pools. Hold that L to your chest son

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
the last few pages of this thread pleases me

that is all

/namesearch

2-DJeff

Smash Master
actually we are very serious. lol personally I thought you were trolling when you said you wasn't getting carried. lol

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I find some of the smash community funny. just because they travel and do mediocre at a "ok" tournament means they're hot **** lol

8Bitman

Smash Master
I still don't know who 2-DJeff is...

I just remember X2 3-Stocking him in a set in under 3 minutes total. :awesome:

Top Bottom