• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NickRiddle's ZP Monthlies - May

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
In an unrelated note, the Smash Community would be much better if they used legit double elimination pools rather than round robin pools.

Random comment yes but I don't care lol

:phone:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
@dew lol you. he's a national pot monster that acts like he does work. @8bit yea you did. it was my 1st couple months with IC and I never played that mu with ic or falco before. so yea you beat me *shrugges* I bet you can't do it again regardless of me not playing for a min lol. :D no johns though. I just wanna see it happen again lol

8Bitman

Smash Master
I doubt it will happen again, but even if you use Falco I know i'll still win.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Implying I haven't done more than just be a competitor in Smash. And 2DJeff, have you literally won a tournament ever? Have you even placed top 3 in something more than once or twice out of sheer coincidence? You seriously have the biggest mouth for the smallest person. Let GDX talk for himself.

When you win an event, you can talk about it.
Sorry I talked about winning an event that you couldn't have without m2k on your team.

Go to WHOBO or SKTAR. Would love to throw down $20 on this inevitable MM.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
you acting like I don't play the full roster lol. and your also acting like my falco is bad lol. people who been to recent tournaments that I've been in or just went to play friendlys will tell you that my falco tech is mad good. Just test your luck

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Could you guys... stop cluttering this thread with butthurt?
I WILL be handing out infractions.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
chibo you got me beat at being big. but I'm sure I get top3 to top 4 on a reg when I played. now when I enter tournaments and go random pretty much I get top 5 to top8 because I dnt play this game lol. I place top4 to top5 at sf4 stacked events in fl. please don't tell me what I place kid. you only really have kingtoon where you live kid. PA? c'mon now. 20$ mm at whobo sktar? not going to those because I don't play this game. idk how many times I say it. if anything I just past knowledge and try new tech I think up of when smash is at our tournaments. bro that vvv sponsor is ***. I know I was gonna apply until I saw how bad it was. o and throw down 20$? lol your a big spender huh? lol your talk a mvc2 head. if you know you gonna win you throw some real money down. you should focus on making it out of pools at those nationals. we all know you won't unless its rigged. If your so good also how come everytime you go to a oos tournament how come the trailer or TO never say Ft. chibo? yo hold that **** please. chibo please yo real talk. get good at a game you actually play and then talk. lmao

edit: also your right I don't win locals because ic only have so many stages in gf,wf and lf with the bbrs ****ed up rule set o and i would put money on me and hrnut vs you and gdx if you came down again no offense keith. gdx would have to 2v1 because you would be carried.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Before I stop, I feel the need to completely disprove everything you said:
-I don't live in PA, and haven't for close to a year
-I live in NJ, and I believe every tourney I've been to in the last year has been in NJ or NY
-I haven't been sponsored by vVv for a while, and your boy ESAM was there too lol
-If $20 isn't much, then accept
-You haven't made it out of pools at any nationals that I haven't
-WHOBO currently says featuring Chibo in the title lmao, and I have been for other key events like KTARs
-Stop johning about your character

If you can remotely come close to wins I've had throughout my Brawl career, please let me know, since I am sure you can not. These are all singles, I have even more for doubles.
Shadow
Brood
Nicole
Lain
Vinnie
Seibrik
DeltaCod
Will
Candy
Boss
ChuDat
Xzax
Vex
Kingtoon
Rogue Pit
Squall
Penta
Kyon
Ikon
Nakat
Minty
Cheese
Tearbear
GIMR
Omni
Pwii

And many more

2-DJeff

Smash Master
buy my ticket to whobo and ill 100$ mm you. I'm not gonna waste my money for a 500$ pot on a game I don't pl. yea esam was but not for long. you were there how long? I don't go to nationals so I can't say but I did go oos one time and placed top 8 with good players like m2k seibrik, reflex etc but Idk I don't play this game like that. but if you pay my plane ticket sure why not. do you win anything in nj or ny? no? pot monster?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
What tournament was that? BBC1, right? You got 13th, not top 8. You beat nobody except for Player 3 and 2link. Congrats.

You don't play the game.
You don't travel.
More than half the things you say aren't even true.
You've hardly amounted to anything competitively.

I'm done here lol

2-DJeff

Smash Master
o it was 13th my fault I got knocked out by 2fl players. one that destroyed you. not talking about seibrik ethier

just to let people know. they threw me up against seibrik 1st round because they didn't count our pool **** right. and they forgot again that i was FL. they even put me and gdx in the same pool. cfl and cfl lol

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Name another oos ive been to. and i def said i participate in keith joint brawl/fgc tourneys whem ever he has them. i support him when i can. so idk what i lied about except for the ga placing. i admit i ****ed that up but not by much. speaking of lies wasnt the post before was apparently your last? you should edit that out. but yea get me a ticket since you wanna beat me so bad lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Implying I haven't done more than just be a competitor in Smash. And 2DJeff, have you literally won a tournament ever? Have you even placed top 3 in something more than once or twice out of sheer coincidence? You seriously have the biggest mouth for the smallest person. Let GDX talk for himself.

When you win an event, you can talk about it.
Sorry I talked about winning an event that you couldn't have without m2k on your team.

Go to WHOBO or SKTAR. Would love to throw down $20 on this inevitable MM.
Let me talk for myself huh? Well I'm not one to usually trash talk anyone so I tried to stay out of it. But your post about one of my best friends has forced my hand

Chibo you got carried really hard in teams by me. I know it hrnut knows it kyon knows it Jeff knows it everyone who was there and watched knows it. Hrnut is the only person who I've regularly teamed with that DOESN'T get carried by me consistently in teams. It's ok to admit it. And then you had the audacity to not want to split teams with hrnut and kyon (two of my other best friends) after getting carried. You gotta be ****ing kidding me

But to be fair I would say it was 85/15 me carrying you and vise versa. But at least it wasn't 100/0

Also Justin I apologize for the further thread clutter

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm not saying anything against you, you're better than me lol. I'm just trying to put this guy in his place. No hate.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Shout out to Jeff for keeping this thread's drama level at fresh.

Chibo you didn't beat me in singles you won in a low budget mid-tier event that didn't matter to me at all -_-

MM in 08 lmao
Have taken him to third game though since then.
Are you seriously bringing up a win on someone outside of tournament that happened 4 years ago?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
loool chibo
u cant list **** like that o.O how u even remember all the way back then x.x

edit: oh lmao I thought this was the top 5 thread...but still XD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I barely remember my matches from 2008 in any particular detail. Unless something epic happened :laugh:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
so my summary of what just happeneed is that Chibo aka "Fraud" claims he accomplished big things, Jeff asks him what has he done. Chibo regurgitates MM from 4 years ago that no one remembers. SO what I get from this is that Chibo, WAS good/mediocre/very ok and claims to be a top player or a top ROB...lol

I'm going to be honest, Chibo's Rob is on my Sonic's Level. Idk how a top level player loses to random people in a small FL tournament.

In a Nutshell...Chibo, Stop posting.

HRnut on Jeff's account

Top Bottom