• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NickRiddle's ZP Monthlies - May

ANTi_

Smash Hero
KT just solo'd FL's finest with that one lmfaoooo

Anyway this thread is hype, good read, if Brawl had more **** talk this game community wouldn't be so *** and more chill people would stick around, even censoring us on the mic these days smh, PG era of Brawl needs to end.

:017:
We in here.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
xzax shut this ugly *** ***** up.

this guy thinks hes cool cause hes good at brawl. keep goin back to having no life and gettin *** from ur ugly *** girlfriend. riding his brawl ego into the distance.

people only talk to u cause ur good at this game and besides that no one even likes u. all the pikachus think ur a **** loser. get this ***** out of my sight. cant even hold a regular convo always reverting to how good he is at brawl.

u make me sick. get better at life
***** if we talking about a video game we are talking about a video game. I dont' ****-talk other people's lives since it actually matters more and I don't know **** about you, so i can't really go that deep (Although I probably wouldn't be impressed). I mean, I guess you lost the argument since you changed your entire argument, but whatevs *****.

Damn, I guess you're right. I have no friends. I'm a lonely loser who doesn't do anything but sit in my room and play smash. Except...oh wait...you're ********. Get better at ****-talking, there is **** you could actually say to me that would matter, but I don't expect you to have the intelligence to figure that out.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
viper we went even in FACLO DITTO MMs. GDX can meet me, Scary can meet me and so can 2dJeff. You guys suck at brawl and like my man KT said your *** at life too.

EDIT: ESAM MM me at SKTAR you ******. You attacked and flamed me for no reason cuz I was defending chibo. Now its on you awkward, super smash ****eating, no *** getting, dork.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
This thread is amazing. Thank you Matt and Eric for the entertainment.

Edit: And for what it's worth, Xzax would probably body CFL, but get trashed by Esam due to :falco: getting ***** by :pikachu2:.

#addingfiretotheflame

:018:

:phone:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
ESAM getting people mad, and forcing them to give him their money.
All according to plan, I suppose.

mib004

Smash Ace
xzax shut this ugly *** ***** up.

this guy thinks hes cool cause hes good at brawl. keep goin back to having no life and gettin *** from ur ugly *** girlfriend. riding his brawl ego into the distance.

people only talk to u cause ur good at this game and besides that no one even likes u. all the pikachus think ur a **** loser. get this ***** out of my sight. cant even hold a regular convo always reverting to how good he is at brawl.

u make me sick. get better at life
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahhahahahaahhahahhaahahahahahahh

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Sorry bros I don't attend smash only tourneys out of state anymore. You won't be seeing me until apex

We can MM then if you want. I really don't care for the other parts of this argument just calling out chibo for claiming he wasn't carried by me in dubs :laugh:

8Bitman

Smash Master
Good thing i'm a R.O.B main, we have no feelings.... Yall are f***ing stupid...

True Blue

Smash Lord
Ronnie, calm down.... It's not that big of a deal...
I'm going to ****ING KILL you the next time I see you! That is so far the most annoying thing I have read all over the florida threads... I wouldn't even care to be put on blast but ****, that is just soooo irritating to read now... lol

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
The last time I remember Central Florida mid level players coming to nationals, they lost to unranked VA pit (Xaltis vs Pitzer, remember?)

I doubt most of them would hold up. Then again, of all those wins chibo listed, he didn't list the two times he's lost to me (the most two recent times we've played).

This is like debating who had a better season last year, the Browns or the Rams, they both sucked ***, step it the **** up

Phil and I will be bringing the PG era of Smash to an end personally. Watch out, *****es.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
The last time I remember Central Florida mid level players coming to nationals, they lost to unranked VA pit (Xaltis vs Pitzer, remember?)

I doubt most of them would hold up. Then again, of all those wins chibo listed, he didn't list the two times he's lost to me (the most two recent times we've played).

This is like debating who had a better season last year, the Browns or the Rams, they both sucked ***, step it the **** up

Phil and I will be bringing the PG era of Smash to an end personally. Watch out, *****es.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

/caps
xaltis is from sfl
That's even worst since SFL>CFL...

2-DJeff

Smash Master
@seagull man cfl randoms are better than sfl has more pr members. because most of us are fomer pr members. know what your saying. y'all don't remember mlg orlando? wth lmao

I wanna see kt vs esam. kt is legit but I think esam will win that

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Is there a North Florida scene or does that not exist?

North florida is slowly rebuilding a scene, but SFL and CFL have always been the better regions for smash. Probably cause it takes like 5 days to get up there :glare:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
***** I would hope you think I would win >_> KT might be top 30, but I'm top 5, da ****.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Blue, calm down.... It's not that big of a deal...
..... It's not cool when I see this in every thread I go to... IT'S NOT A COOL STORY BRO! NOT A COOL STORY!!!..... not... a... cool...... story...........

Anyways on a side note. My bet is on Esam all day! I wanna earn some money. lol

Top Bottom