• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NickRiddle's ZP Monthlies - May

8Bitman

Smash Master
I'm going to ****ING KILL you the next time I see you! That is so far the most annoying thing I have read all over the florida threads... I wouldn't even care to be put on blast but ****, that is just soooo irritating to read now... lol
Carl, calm down.... It's not that big of a deal...

Blue, calm down.... It's not that big of a deal...
Benny, calm down.... It's not that big of a deal...

EDIT: No offense to KT, but Esam would probably win no problem, not even for the MU experience of both players, Esam is just....... Better.......

8Bitman

Smash Master
Well David, that's because you suck.

You should probably calm down though, David.... It's not that big of a deal...

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
TrueBlue you're just giving them more and more ammunition to continue their relentless assault lmao. Put it this way, they can't quote you if you don't say anything =P

True Blue

Smash Lord
TrueBlue you're just giving them more and more ammunition to continue their relentless assault lmao. Put it this way, they can't quote you if you don't say anything =P
Wumbo, calm down... It's not that big of a deal...

Dude I know. I am the biggest troll but I love to keep things going and I will push things on cause it's funny to keep it going. I know I could stop posting but where is the fun in that? Then if I did the thread would be a few pages less and dead lol

8Bitman

Smash Master
Carl, calm down.... It's not that big of a deal...

Also David, IDC about Post Count... Put me back at 0, i'm still 8Bitman... Also it's not that big of a deal...

8Bitman

Smash Master
These people they just don't know when to calm down and when to get amped. They just don't know!!!
Apparently not...

You should probably calm down though Carl.... It's not that big of a deal...

True Blue

Smash Lord
Apparently not...

You should probably calm down though Carl.... It's not that big of a deal...
Your right I should, getting too pumped. Could have hulked out or something.
But you Brett, your acting too calm. You need to amp up, your acting like those quiet people that end up going on a mass murder spree. Your scaring everyone.

8Bitman

Smash Master
It's funny how serious yall are.

Calm down and maybe yall would be worth my money. AHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW Bri/Carl, I don't have a gun, I am not weird! NUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

8Bitman

Smash Master
Garret I could bring my Rocket Launcher to ZP for you if ya want... I usually seem to get my way with things when I do...
Garret I could bring my sword to ZP for you if ya want... I usually seem to get my way with things when I do...
Garret I could bring my gun to ZP for you if ya want... I usually seem to get my way with things when I do...
Garret I could bring my balls to ZP for you if ya want... I usually seem to get my way with things when I do...
I don't have a gun Bri... Or do I? :smirk:

Garret I could bring my gun to ZP for you if ya want... I usually seem to get my way with things when I do...
:bee:

Top Bottom