• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nightmare Before Christmas Mafia! This is Halloween! Town Wins!!!!!!

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Rockin [4] I voted yes on Spear Pillar, Swiss, Two Pichus One Pic, X1-12

Tanny votes immediately after. L-4. X1 unvotes and revotes for emphasis in #885. L-4. Cello votes in #887. L-3. Swiss unvotes in #893. L-4. MK votes in #900. L-3. Gordito correctly votes in #930. L-2. Tiger fake votes for the 1st time. L-2. Joey quick"hammers". L-1. Swiss switches to Joey. L-2. Swiss comes back. L-1. Tiger fake votes for the 2nd time. L-1. Zen hammers.

Tiger did in fact unvote, BUT he then voted for Joey. Thus, a 2nd fake vote.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Zen said:
Cello are you saying only one of Pichu and Tiger can be scum and only one of mentos and gova can be scum?
That is my opinion, yes. I'm more inclined to think Pichu/Gova, but you should know that if you've been paying attention.

So what's your punishment? Do tell. I'm sad they removed the wooden horses from Disgaea 4.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
You just said you didn't support lynching Gova replacement because he is town, where as you wanted to lynch Sold replacement becuase he was scum.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Unvoting and revoting doesn't do anything, Zen.

Still, it feels like this isn't right. The base four, plus Cello, Tanny, Joey, Gordito and MK. That should be 9.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Blah, blah, blah. You said you'd stop talking at me, Zen. Liar, liar pants on fire.

Anyway, it's called "telling the truth at the end of the Day".

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ack I am so sorry everyone; I will get you all a vote-count. Just got home but have been reading up and I lost my little piece of paper I was keeping track of the vote counts on while I was at my friends house. I will get you a vote-count within the next 10 minutes so just bare with me. If the votecount ends the day since you guys have been talking this entire time the thread will be closed.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
As of post 883, Rockin [4] I voted yes on Spear Pillar, Swiss, Two Pichus One Pic, X1-12

Tanny votes immediately after. L-4
X1 unvotes and revotes for emphasis in #885. L-4.
Cello votes in #887. L-3.
Swiss unvotes in #893. L-4.
MK votes in #900. L-3.
Gordito ultimately ends with his vote on Rockin. L-2
Joey quick"hammers" and never unvotes. L-1.
Swiss hammers. L-0.

That should be right.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
I'm serious about copping Pichu, btw. Do it. No one will believe they are scum otherwise, and I'd rather get a perfect win if we can.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
I feel like I've just cheated.

Well anyway, I'm off to bed due to work tomorrow. Good night.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
D1, The Day of Preparations, Continues!

"What a splendid idea!
This Christmas sounds fun!
I full endorse it!
Let's try it at once!"

Vote Count!

1.) th3kuzinator [0]
2.) Tandora [0]
3.) TigerWoods [1] Chuckie
4.) Gova [0]
5.) X1-12 [0]
6.) Swiss [0]
7.) Chuckie [0]
8.) Two Pichus One Pic [0]
9.) I voted yes on Spear Pillar [0]
10.) Meta-Kirby [0]
11.) Gordito [0]
12.) Cello_Marl [0]
13.) Zen [0]
14.) UTDZac [0]
15.) -Joey- [3] Rockin, TigerWoods, Sephiroths Masamune
16.) Rockin [9] I voted yes on Spear Pillar, Two Pichus One Pic, X1-12, Tandora, Cello_Marl, Meta-Kirby, Joey, Gordito, Swiss
17.) Sephiroths Masamune [1] Gova

Not Voting: Zen; th3kuzinator

With 17 Conscious it takes 9/17 to Knock-out! Voting ends 1/01/11 Midnight!

@Mod: I don't get a punishment since my vote doesn't count right?
No you do not due to the fact all voting had stopped as soon as the hammer was laid and all votes were final at the time.

BSL replaces Gova!

Chuckie requests replacement and one must be found (EP is out)

It is now officially Twilight until I can post the flip. Feel free to chat but Rockin has been lynched and his flip will be presented tonight.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Riddle replacing in for Chuckie.

I better not be under suspicion because this is going to take forever to read, don't worry I'll tryyyyy to take notes (not promises).

Two Pichus One Pic

Smash Rookie
Don't cop me. -_- I said I can prove I'm town.

As if copping me would 100% clear me anyway. Cops can be messed up.

DON'T COP ME. USE YOUR INVESTIGATION SOMEWHERE ELSE.

If I'm copped toNight I seriously will quit mafia for the rest of my life as apparently SWF has their heads shoved up too far into Cello's butthole there's no unplunging it.

Two Pichus One Pic

Smash Rookie
Zen, it's not AtE.

If I don't prove I'm town to reasonable extent, then kill me. It's that simple. Just like Swiss said.

I'm trying not to get cop to waste their investigation on me.

I'd also like to know why you're suddenly flipping around and saying I'm scum.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Ask Cello.

And it is AtE. "I'm seriously going to quit mafia for the rest of my life" is AtE. Man I kinda want to lynch you right now :o.

Two Pichus One Pic

Smash Rookie
Ask Cello.

And it is AtE. "I'm seriously going to quit mafia for the rest of my life" is AtE. Man I kinda want to lynch you right now :o.
Good luck trying.

First off, I can 100% prove I'm town. Just letting cop know that for the final time.

Second of all, why are you trying to force cop investigation onto me? That's just screaming, MAFIA LAWYER/REDIRECTOR/ETCETC TARGET PICHU TONIGHT :B

Third of all, WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO FORCE COP INVESTIGATION ON ME WHEN I SAID 100% THAT I CAN CONFIRM I'M TOWN?

Fourth of all, you haven't even seen Rockin's flip... so wtf?

Fifth of all, if cop fails to see validation in any of the above, yes, we'll quit mafia because obv you guys are morons who can't learn to play the game.

Btw, tricking the mod into confirming you was a ****ty thing to do, even if it does confirm that you're telling the truth. Taking advantage of a new mod like that was especially crappy. Congratulations.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
As far as I am concerned, it is not a confirm. Essentially, the mod said Zen's vote didn't count because votes had been finalized before Zen's vote had happened. In fact, the way Zen voted doesn't sit right with me. He didn't need to hammer because we still have plenty of time to finalize the lynch. It's not like it was 30 minute crunch time or even two hour crunch time.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Being silly again. You can't forget. I'm first!!!!!!1!!!one! :D

Zen can be third though.

Cello second. </3

Top Bottom