• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nightmare Presents: Pingu The Tournament

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
****, confirm me. Don't get mad if I flop though. It happens a lot more than you'd think. But this is in Brampton, so it most likely won't happen.

I'll have one Melee setup and maybe a TV, if I get a ride.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
****, confirm me. Don't get mad if I flop though. It happens a lot more than you'd think. But this is in Brampton, so it most likely won't happen.

I'll have one Melee setup and maybe a TV, if I get a ride.
alright I just hate it when ppl flop though thats why I always put them as uncofirmed even if they arent completely sure. but alright i'll confirm you with one setup including a tv, but just let me know if you cant bring one later

G U R U

Smash Lord
yo any chance I could get a ride? i can bus it to white oaks quite easily.

Also anyone wanna team? I play ganon, jiggs, marth, and fox all quite well.

Also Nightmare, don't change the date, I'm having a tourney on the 27th in London, this is perfectly spaced out. I'm making a thread as soon as I confirm a venue.
ya man for sure

guru ill get a ride to london and you should drive me there
if you can get a ride to london then ya

Javon89

Smash Ace
Chances would be higher if I take the bus with someone, I got no ride cause my Dad's car broke down.

EDIT: If I do go I'll bring a cube and a Melee disk :D

WIGI

Smash Champion
i can either bring my tv, or if i don't come i got 2 tvs if chris and steve get them from my room to your house and back. =P

technically have a melee setup aswell, but. my brother uses it alot so.. id rather not bring it.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
I plan on going in a 5 seat car with probably the only other 2 Brampton guys and a parent, with 2 tvs.

Sorry, no dice.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Lol Wigi I can't pick up your two tv's I'm bringing two of my own. I have no clue how they'll fit. I also wanted to bring TeeVee.

WIGI

Smash Champion
doubtfull.

i don't feel liek driving all over brampton picking up and dropping people off.

if i come to this thing.. ima show up, play some melee..then leave lol

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'll be done community service, but I can only chill as a spectator.

No money, and I'm not that good at Melee to blow $20 anyways.

A ride would be nice. Practice would be great as well.

Can ANYONE bring a Brawl+ setup?

Is it allright if I talked with 5ive to see if the Toronto Brawl+ community is interested?

No vBrawl here, but a lot of Melee players would enjoy Brawl+.

*Edit* I'm talking 1 or 2 setups, nothing too serious.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
just make up your mind quick, lol, ride issues will pop up if you DO decide to keep it the 13th and you tell us on the 12th when we already made accommodations lol

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
I am changing the date to the 20th because I have stuff to do on the 13th now. Sorry to those who can't make it on the 20th. This will be better for the tourny so people have more time to prepare, organize rides, and etc.

PEOPLE PLEASE BRING SETUPS!!!
Sauc3 try coming!! The date isnt really interfering with your tournament.

sauc3

Smash Lord
I am changing the date to the 20th because I have stuff to do on the 13th now. Sorry to those who can't make it on the 20th. This will be better for the tourny so people have more time to prepare, organize rides, and etc.

PEOPLE PLEASE BRING SETUPS!!!
Sauc3 try coming!! The date isnt really interfering with your tournament.
gay, I'll try, projects n **** kinda get in the way.

idea

Smash Master
okay, i can probably go now =)

edit: i'll confirm for actual in a few days. i wanna find out if i have anything due soon after the 20th, so that i can plan to procrastinate on that ahead of time.

idea

Smash Master
lol yeah, i'm pretty sure i can. i just don't like to cancel on people after confirming, so i'm extra-careful about checking into things before i confirm.

Top Bottom