• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nightmare Presents: Pingu The Tournament

Sanu

Smash Champion
@pyro: I'll be bringing two tvs + david's and three full setups so...

That's usually a given though so I didn't think it was necessary to post xD

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
i like how the TLDR version was only like 5 words shorter lol
I like how IDGAF. :D

@pyro: I'll be bringing two tvs + david's and three full setups so...

That's usually a given though so I didn't think it was necessary to post xD
"That's usually a given". Maybe to you guys.

I'm glad I got people's attention though.

Sanu

Smash Champion
hay too bad you're not important anymore since you're partially inactive and all =p

<3

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
hay too bad you're not important anymore since you're partially inactive and all =p

<3

I'm active, in the Brampton thread, because I don't care much for Melee competitively. I kinda grew out of it, which is funny cause I'm only SEVENTEEN. :O

But yeah, I really only still play with Andy and Chris, and don't have much desire to compete anymore, which is ironic considering how much us three have improved.

Desh

Smash Ace
I actually have no ride for this Looool, should be fun =D
No but srsly i think im coming as long as steve does :)

WIGI

Smash Champion
k thanks steve.

knightmare, im nto brinign a setup. stev has mine.

so i gues kinda i am.. but.. not really.

Sanu

Smash Champion
cool it's marco

marco should go on msn more

can marco give people rides to this tourney? specifically camilo, kyle and the supertwins :3

Leek

Smash Cadet
my bro and I might be able to come if wecan get rides?

(Can we get a ride Marco:) )

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone give me a ride? Marco? We haven't met, but i'd love you forever if you could give me a lift :)

Sanu

Smash Champion
cool it's marco

marco should go on msn more

can marco give people rides to this tourney? specifically camilo, kyle and the supertwins :3
fixed10char

Can anyone give me a ride? Marco? We haven't met, but i'd love you forever if you could give me a lift :)
I got your text Kai, I'd love to help but my car is full already. If push comes to shove though, I can squish you in the back if all the aforementioned people are able to get rides with Marco as Kyle asked for the squishy extra spot before you and thus has priority.

Sorry!! =O

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
If for any reason there is a surplus of melee discs, or ppl have an extra disc in general, or someone has a broken gc/wii and a widowed disc, or any combination or sort like that, I can provide a second system in the form of a wii :laugh:

just saying

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
fixed10char

I got your text Kai, I'd love to help but my car is full already. If push comes to shove though, I can squish you in the back if all the aforementioned people are able to get rides with Marco as Kyle asked for the squishy extra spot before you and thus has priority.

Sorry!! =O
Np, thanks anyways!

idea

Smash Master
note to self: download melee and put on GC loader on wii.

banana...haha, i said banana...don't get discouraged yet, there might still be space in one of the cars somehow. things seem to be gradually being worked out.

WIGI

Smash Champion
woah.. i think room temperature matt was at one of the first tournies ive ever been too.. maybe.. i don't remember..

all i know.. first tourney, i walk in, first competitive match i see:

Coolhat ***** the **** out of a falco with luigi. it made me so happy.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Put me down as a maybe.

Also, if someone decides to go random as their counterpick does that mean the winner has to stay as their character?

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
I just saw on the first post that housing seems to be an issue, I wouldn't mind keeping 1 or 2 people over the night before and/or the night. If anyone is interested I'd need to know ASAP. I'd appreciate it if I was put in the maybe list

edit - I live in mississauga on the border of brampton so getting there wouldn't take that long, and after checking just 1 bus away from the venue which has a 20 min travel time (half of that if in a car)

Sanu

Smash Champion
omg i'd totally be down for a sleep over at matt's ;3

butttttttt i hafta drive people there on saturday, boohoo

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
by "1 or 2" do you possibly mean...more than...one or two? :bee:
well, out-of-town-ers or people I dont personally know, then yes the "1 or 2" applies to them.

I doubt my parents would mind it if some of the old regulars (being david, bernard, ryan, mike etc.) were to stay the night

Sanu

Smash Champion
well, out-of-town-ers or people I dont personally know, then yes the "1 or 2" applies to them.

I doubt my parents would mind it if some of the old regulars (being david, bernard, ryan, mike etc.) were to stay the night
omg im being ignored ;_; my text was ignored too!!

@Mike: Nah, I have plans on Friday.

idea

Smash Master

well...if they're all staying, can i stay too =P

hmm...i think i mainly have two memories of you. one is you showing up at some tournament unexpectedly to see people again. the other is you and someone else playing i wanna be the guy at T9 before i knew what that was. now i understand why you kept dying :laugh:

Top Bottom