• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
T_T I wish you played melee T_T its such a better game competitive wise.

Well I guess we can play a few games of Super Smash Brothers hold L plz.
I prefer R Tec0...See there's alot of freedom in Brawl! ....I can't even type that with a straight face :chuckle:

smasher91613

Smash Journeyman
T_T I wish you played melee T_T its such a better game competitive wise.

Well I guess we can play a few games of Super Smash Brothers hold L plz.
LMAO

come to rowan university, i might even skip class just to play haha
your an hour away :(

everyone here is at least 45min. away and i doubt i'll drive 1.5 hours for a few hours of melee. it seems like my best best is the rutgers tournaments if they even do those anymore

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I prefer R Tec0...See there's alot of freedom in Brawl! ....I can't even type that with a straight face :chuckle:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Your right there is massive freedom in brawl. Like how mario can use his amazing approach OR amazing camping.

Amazing.

everyone here is at least 45min. away and i doubt i'll drive 1.5 hours for a few hours of melee. it seems like my best best is the rutgers tournaments if they even do those anymore
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=194310

:)

Come and play meleeeeeeeeeeeeez :)

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
I would play melee except that means learning how to wavedash......and stuff. I'm actually not that bad in melee, I mean heck I'll play you in both teczero...... just prepare to be disappointed:(:chuckle:

BTW i'll tell you here when I'm free this week but for now I have to dissect a pig for biology (uhhhh the smell and it's just disgusting)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I would play melee except that means learning how to wavedash......and stuff. I'm actually not that bad in melee, I mean heck I'll play you in both teczero...... just prepare to be disappointed:(:chuckle:

BTW i'll tell you here when I'm free this week but for now I have to dissect a pig for biology (uhhhh the smell and it's just disgusting)
LOL good luck with that.

I hate Bio :( I'm happy at least my major doesn't make me take that :laugh:

You don't have to play me in melee.

I only brought it up cuz others brought up melee.

I'll play you in exclusively brawl since you play that game. At least diddy is random and kirby is so good and amazing so :).

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
i drove to eggm's house, my car even broke down on the turnpike, balls in my face, yes, but it's melee, airgo, i overcame this situation of balls, and still managed to make it to eggm's because melee can do that, oh and tim came and picked me up from this place of course

*no real genitals made physical contact of course*

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
LOL good luck with that.

I hate Bio :( I'm happy at least my major doesn't make me take that :laugh:

You don't have to play me in melee.

I only brought it up cuz others brought up melee.

I'll play you in exclusively brawl since you play that game. At least diddy is random and kirby is so good and amazing so :).
Nope we're playing both, just saw some youtube videos of you and vanz....amazing.

Whats you're schedule for tommorow? I'm free at around 2.

i drove to eggm's house, my car even broke down on the turnpike, balls in my face, yes, but it's melee, airgo, i overcame this situation of balls, and still managed to make it to eggm's because melee can do that, oh and tim came and picked me up from this place of course

*no real genitals made physical contact of course*
or so you want us to believe......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
How late in the day?

I can probably stay till 4 4:30ish.
:( I have to tutor till pretty late.

Thats not late enough cuz I have classes till fairly late. How do you have only early classes T_T.

If you wanna play early I can play early at Thursday and Friday cuz I start going to class on those days at 11:30am.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Tec0 you should show the kids you tutor some vids of m2k and tell them that if they practice they can be that good. That should free up your tutoring.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Attention NJ Brawl Rankings Panelists

Some people tend to be blind *glares at Inui* with new people that are up and coming great Brawl players so I'm going to say to keep an eye on Kai and Dapuffster please.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Some people tend to be blind *glares at Inui* with new people that are up and coming great Brawl players so I'm going to say to keep an eye on Kai and Dapuffster please.
You're an idiot.

I'm very aware of their performances at the Gamingworld things.

Jigglymaster may have been ranked last time if he was active. I've known that kid for years, so obviously I can pay attention to him.

Also, how about up and coming players like Orion and MasterDaveNo1 that you didn't mention? Have you noticed how much better they got? I sure did.

Pardon me for not mentioning two players that only have one/two tournaments this season???

Keitaro

I didn't mention Orion and Dave because Puffster and Kai are harder to notice and have honestly placed/beaten better people.

Ugh, where did that nasty elmo thing come from? Wtf is that **** called again, the cookie monster?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I didn't mention Orion and Dave because Puffster and Kai are harder to notice and have honestly placed/beaten better people.

Ugh, where did that nasty elmo thing come from? Wtf is that **** called again, the cookie monster?
-Placed at garbage tournaments, losing to and getting outplaced by all of the players that exist.
-Orion and Dave don't place in the top 5 because they constantly attend events with lots of ranked players at them and the auto-lose, Mew2King.

I am not impressed with getting 5th when the top 3 were Shadow, Snakeee, and BlackWaltz with nobody else there even being valid tournament threats to them.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
You're an idiot.

I'm very aware of their performances at the Gamingworld things.

Jigglymaster may have been ranked last time if he was active. I've known that kid for years, so obviously I can pay attention to him.

Also, how about up and coming players like Orion and MasterDaveNo1 that you didn't mention? Have you noticed how much better they got? I sure did.

Pardon me for not mentioning two players that only have one/two tournaments this season???

-Placed at garbage tournaments, losing to and getting outplaced by all of the players that exist.
-Orion and Dave don't place in the top 5 because they constantly attend events with lots of ranked players at them and the auto-lose, Mew2King.

I am not impressed with getting 5th when the top 3 were Shadow, Snakeee, and BlackWaltz with nobody else there even being valid tournament threats to them.
Put this discussion on hold.

I don't have any popcorn now.

Keitaro

You are putting too much emphasis on Puffster without even giving Kai, the person that should have more focus on, in the first place.

Kai has defeated Blue ranked 12th in NJ twice in tourney twice already. He has also defeated Rookie in tourney. I did not say "he's ranked now!!!" or anything I was just saying to watch out for him.

I mentioned Puffster also because you have not mentioned his name once when you started any discussion of new rankings so don't act like you said it anytime this season. He has also beaten Blue, Kai, and Dave this season recently.

I'd really like it if the rest of NJ could attend one of these North Jersey Gaming World tournaments so we can play against these North NJ and New York ZB crew players.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Puffster isn't active enough, and neither is Kai yet. He attended a tournament with rules that makes it nearly invalid, as did Kai.

I've yet to meet Kai, so I don't know what to think about him. Defeating Blue is an all right accomplishment. I didn't know about him beating Rookie. That's pretty good.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
HERE LET XZAX SHEAD LIGHT ONTO THIS

Gaming World's 1st Competitive Tourney (entered as Dapuffster)
Defeated Andrew
Defeated nemmy
Defeated izumi
Defeated Jimmy
Defeated kai
Defeated blue
Placed 1 out of 28

Gaming World's Lets try it One More Time Event (entered as Dapuffster)
Lost to Rhyme
Defeated Munk
Defeated Larry
Defeated Scion
Defeated Jimmy
Lost to Black Waltz
Placed 5 out of 22

SSBB North Jersey TerraBite tournament 2
Singles (entered as Dapuffster)
Defeated Benjamin
Lost to Kaiba
Defeated Doom
Defeated Ksizzle
Lost to Snakeee
Placed 9 out of 46

SSBB North Jersey TerraBite Tournament 1
Singles (entered as DaPuffster)
Defeated Andrew Presado
Lost to Diem
Defeated Walnuts
Defeated BZJ
Defeated Umbra
Lost to Blue Cheez
Placed 13 out of 50

Keitaro

Puffster isn't active enough, and neither is Kai yet. He attended a tournament with rules that makes it nearly invalid, as did Kai.

I've yet to meet Kai, so I don't know what to think about him. Defeating Blue is an all right accomplishment. I didn't know about him beating Rookie. That's pretty good.
I'm not too found of the Gaming World rules so what exactly from this tournament made it so ******** that wins wouldn't matter much?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
TerraBite 1 is not part of this season.

Gaming World events are hard to count, but it looks like he's going well so far. They had pretty bad stage rules and doubles was single elimination, so it's hard to respect the venue.

Thanks for the information.

Keitaro

I just know that I'm going to attend the next Gaming World tournament to gauge their skill against mine. You are more than welcome to come with WLA Inui. I'll probably force Team MOB to come with me.

Edit: Yes, put away the **** popcorn!! :p

Inui

Banned via Warnings
This weekend? The format for their events looks very strange.

Sunday is the double elimation normal Brawl tournament, right? Singles and doubles?

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Blue Cheez was complete trash. But yeah, terra didn't count for this season, not that I count.

Who the hell is this Kai person? And Rookie?

Keitaro

This weekend? The format for their events looks very strange.

Sunday is the double elimation normal Brawl tournament, right? Singles and doubles?
I think the next tourney is next week on the 27th. I don't know of anything going on in NJ this weekend. If anyone does please let me know.

Top Bottom