• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

erick gm14

Smash Ace
Can people post stuff like that again?
who i beat this season
HoMaloN
Mike G
Trax
Killsage
Loonytunes
No Idead (NOID)
Atomsk *runs*
Kai
Vajaj
BS Chung

who beat me
Atomsk
Snakeee
JTails
Wes (b4 i beat kais more amazing-er sonic)
Candy
Shadow
Kelvin (Ksizzle)
ADHD
, its page 72 or something, kelvins is there and dooms is on the next page over.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'd like to discuss things with some other panelists tomorrow and have the list out by tomorrow (Monday) night. I'll be on all day probably.

Page numbers don't help much since a lot of people have different settings. I have 40 posts per page, so this is page 31.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Wow, this is hilarious.
I think it's pretty safe to say that the fat man messed up with that list.

Btw, I'm gonna rent that Naruto game. I don't like any of the characters, or the show, but it looked really solid imo.
I'd like to discuss things with some other panelists tomorrow and have the list out by tomorrow (Monday) night. I'll be on all day probably.

Page numbers don't help much since a lot of people have different settings. I have 40 posts per page, so this is page 31.
Everything listed is either =>$5 or tournament(not low tiers).

Wins:
Daisho(2)
Sin
Hat
JG(2)
Takedown
Zucco
BSChung
Doom
Juice
Allied
Shippo
Cheese

Losses:
Ally
ADHD
Inui
Seph
PS
Kid
Candy
Will

I hope many of them get name search wrecked. Arrogantly thinking people are talking about them:laugh:. Silly creatures XD

If you're still doing this low tier garbage counts nonsense, the only thing that I think would qualify is my sets(2) with Kirin's Mario.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If you're still doing this low tier garbage counts nonsense, the only thing that I think would qualify is my sets(2) with Kirin's Mario.
He mains Mario, so you have two wins on him then, and those are good wins.

Also,

*TakeOver

Singles:

Defeated:
Dekar (best in New Mexico)
YOSH (best in Arkansas I think)
Sasook
Cyber
Bizkit (3rd in New England)
BlackWaltz (used to be amazing, but now rusty)
PatG (10th in New England)
Dabuz (6th in NY)
ShadoFiend
No Idea
Chinesah
BMX (rising Wario main in MD/VA)
Sin
Max (IC player that won Chibo's big MK-banned tourny)
Vex
Eazy
TUSM
Wedge
Squall (MK main, MK banned tourny, beat his Snake)
Cheese
Pyronic~Star (3rd in MD/VA)
Bum (former best DK, rusty now)
Furbs
Espy (incredible Sonic in TX)
PRiDE
Chaos
bschung
Zucco
Nairo (ksizzle's little brother that beat ADHD twice LOL)
Doom
Will (very good DK from NY)
Xzax
dmbrandon
Kai

Lost to:
Lee Martin (2) (Ike dittos in low tier tourny)
ADHD (2)
Anti
NinjaLink
HAT
Max (2) (MK banned event, I am MK-exclusive vs ICs)
Tyrant
Will (very good DK from NY)
Espy (Sonic vs Ike in low tiers)
Xyro (Samus vs Ike in low tiers)
Samboner (the Internet)
D4BA (really good MK main in TX)
TakeOver (amazing Snake in MD/VA)
Keitaro
Cable (went all Ike, lol)
ksizzle
Atomsk (2) (One was PT/Lucas vs Ike in low tiers)
Ally (2) (One was C Falcon vs Ike in low tiers)
Shadow

Doubles (partner is Atomsk by default):

Defeated:
Infinity/his wife (Vex)
Melee1/Jumpman (Vex)
Viva/Ref
CoonTail/Aizen
Will/KirinBlaze (2)
Anti/Dabuz
Eazy/Keitaro
Doom/Minty
Neo/Deez
G-reg/Hova
NinjaLink/Sin
Candy/Korn
ChuDat/Azen
Pyronic~Star/Boss (4) (once with ChuDat)
Forte/BMX (2)
Coney/Sassy
NOID/Seagull
AndyG/Chibo (2) (MK banned) (Rookie)
Squall/MIB (MK banned) (Rookie)
kingz/BigM
Chibo/Smurf
NinjaLink/Malcolm (3)
ksizzle/Shadow
Trela/Jerm (Esca)
D4BA/RoyR (Esca)
Esoj/Deez (ChuDat)
HAT/NEO (ChuDat)
Vajaja/Mr. Clutch (Zucco)
Shadow/PRiDE (Zucco)
dmbrandon/ksizzle (2) (Zucco)
Ruby/Pain
MintyFlesh/Doom
ADHD/Rookie
Xzax/Keitaro
Doom/MalcolmM (2)
Shadow/dmbrandon

Lost to:
Dekar/furiousduffman (Vex)
Gnes/UltimateRazer (Vex)
Eazy/Keitaro
Ally/ADHD (5) kjhvflkdhlfkhdjfl;kdjs;fl BAN THE CANADIAN!
Zucco/Junebug
Anti/Ally (3)
Mew2King/Tyrant
Atomsk/Yes! (MK banned) (Rookie)
Hylian/PhantomX (2) (Esca)
Candy/Korn (ChuDat)
Atomsk/Ally (ChuDat)

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
ill post SWR's stuff in a few min

Cable

Defeated

Allied
Bum
Slikvik
Junebug
Cross
Pierce
Shadow
Zucco
Nairo
Inui
ksizzle

Lost to

M2K
Shadow
PatG
Bleachigo
ksizzle

Gunblade

Defeated

Delta Cod
Anubis
papilong stick
RJ
slikvik
PRiDE
LucarioOwl

Lost to
Chibo
Bleachigo
D1
Bum
Looneytoons
Boss
Zucco
(one other person from Bums tourney i cant find lol)

Mr. Clutch had some good wins like snakeee n will but sadly only has 2 tourneys if im correct :(

Same goes for Vajaj

JG

Defeated

BigM x 2
Pierce
Lucky
DR. brawl
Kris
RizMF
Bum
Doom
(there are some names left out here cuz of bums tourney/money matches. ill let jg fill the rest)

Lost

Leo
Tyrant
Jash
Anti X 2?
Kirin
Kai x 2
Pride
Shadow
Nairo
Zucco

ksizzle

Beat:

Bnzaa
Umbra
Ninjalink
MalcolmM
Geou
Glassjoe
Pyronic star / Logic
Boss
Takeover
Ally
iKon
KiD
Cable
Inui

Lost:

Ally
Atomsk
ADHD
Ally
Ally
Cable

Nairo

beat

James
2 Slow
Doom
Palpi
Melo
PRiDE
ADHD
JG
ADHD
VivalaSaturn
Ray
BSChung
Will

Lost:

Anti
iKon
Meep
HAT
Inui
Cable
Anti
MalcolmM

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Does consistency count for rankings @ all?

Not to be rude, but I don't wanna be 7th or 6th. I lost to BSChung @ Viridian, but aside from that I have not lost to anyone besides Ally, ADHD, Atomsk and Ksizzle for mad long. I get top 10 in everything I enter. Usually above 7th...the only time I got 9th was @ Viridian. Meanwhile the people who are apparently "definites" when being ranked above me get to randomly place like crap and lose to all kinds of players. I don't like that. Our rankings are supposed to show the strength of our players not the "if its on a good day" capabilities of them. If you can't do it consistantly then you shouldn't be recognized as better than people who can. If you have a ranking in this thread then that is where you should be placing a majority of the time. I just cant even...deal with this thread anymore.

Sincerely,
The guy who will remain 7th on NJ rankings no matter who he beats, how he places or who he loses to.

:040:

PRiDE

Smash Lord
lmaooo weeee. only kinda lost to ranked players.. minus gunblade! lol

wins

izumi (mm$)
sin
JG
doom
kaylo
snake friend of inuis?
cheese

lossess

nairo
bschung
yes! x 2
gunblade
inui
bum
shadow

daisho

Smash Lord
Oh I am def gonna be on this PR...

Wins:
Ether
RizMF

Losses:
ADHD
Remix
Kai (MM)
Seph(MM)
iKon
Pierce
Kai
Will

(2 wins in 3 tourneys wow... just wow.)

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration

Not to be rude, but I don't wanna be 7th or 6th. I lost to BSChung @ Viridian, but aside from that I have not lost to anyone besides Ally, ADHD, Atomsk and Ksizzle for mad long. I get top 10 in everything I enter. Usually above 7th...the only time I got 9th was @ Viridian. Meanwhile the people who are apparently "definites" when being ranked above me get to randomly place like crap and lose to all kinds of players. I don't like that. Our rankings are supposed to show the strength of our players not the "if its on a good day" capabilities of them. If you can't do it consistantly then you shouldn't be recognized as better than people who can. If you have a ranking in this thread then that is where you should be placing a majority of the time. I just cant even...deal with this thread anymore.

Sincerely,
The guy who will remain 7th on NJ rankings no matter who he beats, how he places or who he loses to.

Should have entered Keit's XD. but yeah Malcolm is amazing, even in teams he is consistantly getting top 3-5. Malcolm is top 5 in mah book.

Keitaro

Should have entered Keit's XD. but yeah Malcolm is amazing, even in teams he is consistantly getting top 3-5. Malcolm is top 5 in mah book.
Malcolm is just as good as Inui imo, but Inui has more accomplishments cause he goes to too much **** like an *******. Screw you Inui!!

But we'll see when we finish everything Malcolm. You're most likely aiming for 5-(gasp!!)7th lol but just believe in yourself and things will be okay!!

Keitaro

Double Post Cause I Made The Thread

People need to post who they beat for us panelists please. I'll post MOB's in a moment.

Keitaro

Wins:
Punishment Devine
Cloudfox
Ebo
Phillyrider
Andy G
Melo
Seph
Inui
Kingz
MegaPlox

Losses:
Anti
Will
Rookie
Max
Chudat
Neo
Vex Kasrani
Ally

MOB is f-ing stupid and don't link on aib so they should post their stuff themselves cause I really don't wanna search for this crap the week before finals.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
my wins r so lovely (no homo ;)) u got some MD/VA, ZBs, EC, and a lil SWR thrown in thar haha.. no cockiness but i never had this many good wins b4, feels pretty kewl imo. where u at bleach??lol jpjp, youll make it, just attend 3 tourneys n ur up. my placings are pretty solid/ok as well, entering 4 tourneys, i think kosha boy was my best one hopefully i dont get flammed :(

ksizl4life

Smash Hero

What if zucco was the ghettoest guy in the community?

like bandanas, 6 XL T's and baggy as jeans. every sentence had at least 2 curse words. etc.

Zucco

Smash Master
lol true, I wont give them up. on a side note, does anybody know if there are tournaments going on after Bums? I dont feel like going to that(unless someone good wants to team) and if nothing big is happening after that I might just save up all my money for pound 4.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Sincerely,

MM me. $10.

Inui, i think you should include losing to me in a $10.00 MM for your little record there, seems conveniently skipped
That was literally half a year ago (thus it was like two seasons ago and doesn't matter), and it was against my Snake during my first matches of the day when you were warmed up.

Remember what happened in tourny when more money was on the line and I had my main? You lost. GGs.

Cable

Smash Lord
lol true, I wont give them up. on a side note, does anybody know if there are tournaments going on after Bums? I dont feel like going to that(unless someone good wants to team) and if nothing big is happening after that I might just save up all my money for pound 4.
Ill team with you if i go to bums tourny :)

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i want to care about doubles but i need a nice partner like malcom or cable (colombian ftw)

inui calls me an unrank player lol.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
as for singles which i like more
ive placed

3rd at a small sunday thing
17 at inuis which i was having a horrible *** day loosing like 2 MMs
and 9th at ktar

ive only been loosing to ranked players. i now know who can beat me and who cantm the list will decrease as i am going to m2k everyone after some hibernation. oh well. i used to care a lot a lot about rank tho

Top Bottom