• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Keitaro- Due to your recent comments I have to ask. Do you still plan to host a MvC3 event at your tournament?
Oh yeah of course. Even if I stop playing I'll be hosting MVC3 tournies at HG's bimonthly and my future KTAR in the summer. (might be my last KTAR)

But I should still be playing it and entering it.

Cable

Smash Lord
Keitaro don't give up on mvc3 yet keep training!

I'm still practicing trying to get better I'm using Spiderman and Doom I need someone else who can fit my team any suggestions who somebody help me

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Um, I don't have anyone to play mvc3 with and it's pretty boring XD, but I'm ignorant as hell about the game, who should I play, who's like someone basic that's not too hard and tecnical and easy combos XD?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I would if I could, Chris. :( Never even owned a PS1 when I was younger.
I'm buying quite a few games. If you have any I could match what I'd get them for on ebay(fairly cheap since most are old). Any interest with that or rather just not bother?

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
We have breaking news, Yoshi mains find Pit incorrigibly gay. More details later in this broadcast.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Shut up!

I hate you all
with the exceptions of Doom, Kai, Keitaro, SWR, and the guy who made Banana Yogurt. Yes! too... I guess >.>

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Shut up!

I hate you all
with the exceptions of Doom, Kai, Keitaro, SWR, and the guy who made Banana Yogurt. Yes! too... I guess >.>
:( @ this list
Anyone want to donate to my go to Pound fund?
Uh...depends on how much you need. Also it might need to be more like a loan...>_> Wouldn't need to be paid back super promptly or anything though. Oh, and my loans are interest-free, rofl.....

ADHD

Smash Hero
Hey, I forgot to ask.. If anyone has old wii games that they don't care about and are good (okami, mario games, donkey kong country, etc.) i'd like to buy them.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Anybody from the North Jersey/Newark area going to Pound? I owe the Texas monkey man some money and I need someone to deliver it to him.

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
What city do you live in? If its not too far I can drive to ya.
Teaneck, but I have class at 3:15-4:30 and I have to take an early *** bus (but I like like 15 min from it, smh).

Essentially I live where i-98 meets i-80.

IF you can get here and get me to Bergen Community College before 3:30, or get to my house at around...6:40 (FML with bus schedules again)

then yay.

AND I STILL have to bus into the city to Xivk's house.

Zucco

Smash Master
Sent's probably the easiest when it comes to execution. press like 5 buttons, with a decent amount of time to cancel into specials and supers which end up doing like 700,000, or just stay back and send out neutralize and drones from afar, plus assists to make a wall of gay. Sent + doom missles is broken.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Hulks so bad. I fought a guy with a 31 win streak and he used Zero, Sentinel, Hulk

Really long match vs my Dormammu, Morrigan, Phoenix

Ends with My dark phoenix at half hp no x factor vs his hulk full health x factor level 3.

destroyed him in 4 seconds. hulks booooty. served no purpose in that team other than to get *****

DP shows no pity!

Top Bottom