• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

jbandrew

Smash Lord
aw jban ignored my post :(
no offense chibo, i think you're a good doubles player, but double mk will fuuu u up ;/, and I'm not exactly the most patient player to take on 2 MK's because I'm very aggressive. I CAN do it, but it probably won't produce the best results, I'm only doing it because I don't think we'd do as well as we would with others if we did team.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol no, I meant that I can't handle double MK compared to other people, especially with the characters Jban plays.

But I heard Nakat is going so all is well and I'm teaming with Xzax

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
so since last time we did a group movie thing with like 30people with paranormal 2(i guess we can do it again for para 3 this october) and it turned out well

JULY 20TH 2012

MIDNIGHT LAUNCH

FOR THE BEST MOVIE

WE OUT

ALL OF NJ/NY AND CHIBO,

ONE MOVIE THEATER,

HYPE WILL ENSUE

IF EVO FALLS ON THIS DATE, THEN **** THE DARK KNIGHT LMAO

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Can't **** with my avatar *****es.

Atm I'm interested in that Dark Knight viewing. It seems to be easier to watch a movie like that with smashers after a tourney though. I'd have a higher chance of going if we were to watch it after a tourney that Saturday.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I need a smaller TV for college (not too small ya know), so if anyone can sell me one I'd be down!

ADHD

Smash Hero
I went to the OMNI, which is a museum thing in Oregon, and they had a video game exhibit with melee lol. I beat all the 10 year olds and then they looked up at me as if I was God. The TV lagged tho.

Prawn

Smash Master
EE - (i think)

"Oh you're prawn? You dont look like as much of a ***** as i thought you would"

Prawn

Smash Master
lolll if it was you my bad

too many black ny/nj smashes to keep track of :[

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
whats a dead weekend in NJ that i could host something on. i have a community clubhouse that can fit 40 people and i live in the center of nj super easily accisicle to anyone form the north south, and 30mins form pa all off 287. i hosted a tourny in my basement last year got 19 people i kinda want to try it again, what date would be best to do this in im looking to get a series going since im 30mins away from anyone ive ever met in smash nj lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
You can go to the calendar and look for events on specific days. There is probably room for something in late September

-Remix-

Smash Journeyman
If anyone's down to practice this week, let me know.

Although, hell week for football starts tomorrow, but I can't go until tuesday or wednesday. After hell week starts, I'll only be around until after 3.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
If anyone's down to practice this week, let me know.

Although, hell week for football starts tomorrow, but I can't go until tuesday or wednesday. After hell week starts, I'll only be around until after 3.
How much hell can they put a water boy thru?

:017:

Top Bottom