• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
would you guys be intrested in small local stuff, it would be for everyone to get better/hosted monthly and last all day. i live down the road from the nj transit theres also the bus and greyhound down the highway it would be cool to have monthly there for people who need legit competitive practice ? as long as i get 35 people who want to go ill do it late september the calander seems open

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
would you guys be intrested in small local stuff, it would be for everyone to get better/hosted monthly and last all day. i live down the road from the nj transit theres also the bus and greyhound down the highway it would be cool to have monthly there for people who need legit competitive practice ? as long as i get 35 people who want to go ill do it late september the calander seems open
I would be down but once school starts smash is over for me till December most likely.

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
How much hell can they put a water boy thru?

:017:
*dead*

It would depend on the day/work/school. I would be interested if you could get something going before I start school.

@Yes! link, that's pretty dumb. You can't kick someone out because of what he's done. You could give him the red card, but that's still up to the TO to enforce.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
If anyone is interested in going to Xanadu with me in 2 weeks let me know. So far 2 others are interested and I can go up to 7.

Edit: Maybe its cause I spent the last 4 days dealing with my tourney, but I have no interest in anything smash related atm which is making me not want to go to anything but locals. This usually happens to me after nationals and my own tournies but its hitting me pretty hard this time. Atm I barely have interest in going OOS for the rest of the year. I'm hoping this changes very soon since I've been planning for a month to go to Xanadu, cause if I still feel this way in a couple of days then I'm not going.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
remix what u need is to mount the iso using a virtual drive. its how i play assasins creed / ,mass effect for free lmao get osmething called magic iso and magic disc.

keitaro i know exactly what u feelin bro. i want to go to xandu as well but so does every other pro so idk xD but if u do go im down and well train it up

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
If anyone is interested in going to Xanadu with me in 2 weeks let me know. So far 2 others are interested and I can go up to 7.

Edit: Maybe its cause I spent the last 4 days dealing with my tourney, but I have no interest in anything smash related atm which is making me not want to go to anything but locals. This usually happens to me after nationals and my own tournies but its hitting me pretty hard this time. Atm I barely have interest in going OOS for the rest of the year. I'm hoping this changes very soon since I've been planning for a month to go to Xanadu, cause if I still feel this way in a couple of days then I'm not going.
I know the feeling. After Pray N Trade I just sat there doing nothing all day lool

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace

It's not unusual. It happens to me after almost every tourney. idgaf about going until I haven't played for 4 to 10 months.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion

how much u chargin for gas?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
diem:

Steph entered, and then backed out after the bracket was made. Squall, who payed Keitaro (so, he said.) didn't tell me, nor did keitaro, to enter him into the bracket. I was handing registrastion for Marvel, Ae, MK, and Melee.

Since he wasn't formally entered, and the tourney had started, Keitaro said it was okay for him to take steph's spot. That forced him into me round 2, but round two was broken. Round two would have been me, Zucco, Pikapika (who was surprisingly good) or Ksizzle. Either way, he had competition.

Unfortunately, he found me, and my anti wovlie technology. After that, he found Zucco, and I informed Zucco on how to beat his team. My stategy was genius (yet painstakingly obvious once you heard it.).

The only thing that ganked Squall was his team.

-Remix-

Smash Journeyman
Thanks guys, I was able to DL the game perfectly.

Problem is, it's telling me to mount the disc used to play.. And There's four discs included, and none work lol. I have an expansion disc file too though but i'll try that tomorrow when i get home.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Top Bottom