• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i dont think its bad. ive never seen one episode or read one chapter. i cant rate it. i think the characters look stupid and it doesnt appeal to me like how naruto and bleach dont appeal to gunblade.

oh and one piece in terms of manga and ratings in japan ill give you that. Naruto does well worldwide, and is on top with merchandise for one example, on everything. one piece isnt "****ting" on naruto.

but what you just said was just for no reason and had no point so next time think before, becauseeeee as i said:

they sure making dat bank like those that apparently suck!

-Remix-

Smash Journeyman
We still talking about Naruto? LOL.

I don't see all the hype for sasuke when you've got Madara looking insane. I'm just very curious to see if Naruto can be controlled somehow since the Sharingan can control the 9 tails.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
it's hard to judge madara because he doesn't really fight, he just dodges. and every time they bring up his strength, he says he's a shell of his former self and not powerful anymore. i guess hes broken with the rinnegan.

Zucco

Smash Master
i dont think its bad. ive never seen one episode or read one chapter. i cant rate it. i think the characters look stupid and it doesnt appeal to me like how naruto and bleach dont appeal to gunblade.

oh and one piece in terms of manga and ratings in japan ill give you that. Naruto does well worldwide, and is on top with merchandise for one example, on everything. one piece isnt "****ting" on naruto.

but what you just said was just for no reason and had no point so next time think before, becauseeeee as i said:

they sure making dat bank like those that apparently suck!
aight
Ew, Naruto is that mainstream manga.

:phone:
word

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
One Piece can be really good, like better than Naruto good. But at times it can be worse than Bleach fillers, which is why I stopped watching it.

Zucco

Smash Master
Oh dear god, this thread seriously needs to go in a new direction.

So I'm going to six flags on Friday, this will by my first time going since I was 8.What can I do while I'm there?
breathe, stand around, ect.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
With the lines for the breathing ride, who knows if he'll even get to do that!

Also, One Piece is pretty cool.
Can't remember his name for the life of me, but the swordsman character is pretty bad ***.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero

this happened monday night. so good.

the fans actually threw his shirt back twice cuz he threw it back to them. 2nd time was after the gif

**** JOHN CENA!

Keitaro

proudgirl87 is available 11:07 am
bored :/ 15d and 10h ago Comment
proudgirl87 10:58 am
hi.
Rurounikeitarou 11:08 am
Hey.
proudgirl87 11:08 am
Hey whats up>? 22/F here. u?
lol, um 23/M
proudgirl87 11:08 am
Hmmm. Have we taIlked be 4?
I don't think so, I'm rarely on aim.
proudgirl87 11:09 am
Oh okk. l wasnt sure. But Anywayzs.. Whats up?
Rurounikeitarou 11:09 am
Nothing much, just chillin before work.
Maybe I know you from somewhere?
Oh lm Iike soooo bored. There is nothing to do.
Oooo wait. Maybe there is. Have you ever watched a girIl strip on cam b4?
Rurounikeitarou 11:09 am
lol nah I haven't.
WeIlIl.... Do u wanna watch me strip on cam?
Rurounikeitarou 11:10 am
Sounds very random 0_o I don't even know if you're a girl.
proudgirl87 11:10 am
Yeahh??? Ok welI you have to signup on this site so that l cannot be recrded.
lt onIly takes a minute and it is free. mk?
Rurounikeitarou 11:10 am
Sure whats the website?
proudgirl87 11:11 am
http://trustedcam.com/nikki go right there thenn at the top of the page cIick on tha golId JOlN FREE button. ok?

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!

Not gonna even lie.
Same thing happened to me a few days ago.
Felt hella dumb afterwards -_____-

Keitaro

I just realized all the answers she or the bot gave me were very general. No matter what I said I probably would have gotten the same responses.

I also read "mk?" as "metaknight?". I'm such a loser.

Keitaro

lol hell no! I thought it was questionable from the beginning so I just went along with the convo to see where it went. As soon as I got the link I signed off aim. I knew it was fake when they said ever seen a girl strip on cam before.

Top Bottom