• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
pain's never sandbagged.

itachi is the strongest character in the show with susanoo holding the totsuka sword and the yata mirror. hes invincible.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
soul eater tho
As soon as I saw the ending of Soul Eater I deleted all the episodes and removed the thought of the show from my mind. Was really good for 60% of the show although it never really kept my attention with the story jumping around much.

Worse ending I've ever seen in an anime, especially considering how good it was at some points. I was once comparing its epicness to Bleach. So sad.

-Remix-

Smash Journeyman
Pain was straight bodying Naruto..

Also, Bleach is gay now. The ending was awful and there's no point in watching/reading. I couldn't believe Ichigo just turned into that crazy form, and basically doesn't even fight in it. The ****ing 4th arrancar's fight was so much longer...

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
As soon as I saw the ending of Soul Eater I deleted all the episodes and removed the thought of the show from my mind. Was really good for 60% of the show although it never really kept my attention with the story jumping around much.

Worse ending I've ever seen in an anime, especially considering how good it was at some points. I was once comparing its epicness to Bleach. So sad.
I read soul eater for a short time during accounting class, did the manga end or just the anime? I stopped reading because of the wait time between chapters, and I also started to detest anime at that time.

Keitaro

I don't know honestly. I never read the manga but I believe the last arc of Soul Eater in the anime was bs-ed just like Gantz the anime was. I think it was the same animation company too.

Jaw dropping animations but they almost always end the anime short with half ***** endings.

Keitaro

Shaman King's ending was so bad that I was actually able to erase it from my memory. I litterally can't remember it.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Well, Soul Eater has like a LONG *** manga story, so I got back into the Manga only. It's like WAY better than the Anime.

Edit: Itachi the best Akatsuki. Itachi, Pein, Hidan ALL DAY

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Pain was straight bodying Naruto..

Also, Bleach is gay now. The ending was awful and there's no point in watching/reading. I couldn't believe Ichigo just turned into that crazy form, and basically doesn't even fight in it. The ****ing 4th arrancar's fight was so much longer...
Ending? Bleach is still going on yo and its great.

and that ichigo turned to a crazy form vs both ulquorra and aizen. both bull**** wins. but aizen sandbagged so ts all good.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Soul Eater the manga is ****ing amazing.
Right now, **** is so real

Soul became a death eater.
Crona is like a super bad *** bad guy who killed Medusa
Uhhh the Kishin is on the Moon and from the looks of it, Justin is is actually the Kishin
Black Star fights a possessed Kid which was a pretty hype fight.

The manga is just really really good.

Zucco

Smash Master
**** why did I spoil myself when I havent even started the manga!? only first part though.

ill probably read it after I finally finish the toradora light novels(yeah im that gay)

-Remix-

Smash Journeyman
Well, I considered that the ending for bleach LOL. I just personally feel like it's so dumb now.

Aizen's final hollow form was pretty insane too now that I remember. He still got *****ed terribly LOL. I have SOME hope that Bleach will get pretty good again. One can only hope.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
pain's never sandbagged.

itachi is the strongest character in the show with susanoo holding the totsuka sword and the yata mirror. hes invincible.
Pain could've destroyed naruto in a 1vs 1 back when they first faced each other, but naruto said some bs about love and hope, so pain killed himself to revive the whole village... That some sandbagging

:phone:

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
That just showed that Pain was weak. Being Weak isn't sandbagging. Allowing yourself to listen to someone and changing your thoughts in the end isn't sandbagging. lol

Now real sandbagging in Naruto was, Kabuto during the Chunin Exam's.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
If ur fighting someone, and u could whoop the living crap out of them but u don't .... That is sandbagging

If you're fighting someone who you know has the tailed beast so you wish to capture them alive therefore going by your plan it's not sandbagging it's following your orders.

He did all he could to capture him. He failed, Naruto talked some sense into him, he gave in.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Noo... Pain still had lots of chakra in himself and when naruto got close to him, it was set, pain has enough power to control people when they're that close to him, konan herself said that, however pain decided to listen to naruto and had a change in heart about hope. Pain could had won the battle the moment naruto stepped into his secret layer IMO

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Pain could've destroyed naruto in a 1vs 1 back when they first faced each other, but naruto said some bs about love and hope, so pain killed himself to revive the whole village... That some sandbagging

not really. Nagato in his weakened form < the 6 paths of pain (who naruto just destroyed easily)

Noo... Pain still had lots of chakra in himself and when naruto got close to him, it was set, pain has enough power to control people when they're that close to him, konan herself said that, however pain decided to listen to naruto and had a change in heart about hope. Pain could had won the battle the moment naruto stepped into his secret layer IMO

Not really again. your opinion is proven wrong by 3 pages of the manga that ill post. you say he could've controlled people close to him which he could and TRIED. he shot his chakra pole at naruto (naruto let him) and stabbed him in he stomach. he TRIED to control narutp and failed because naruto over powered him with kyuubi chakra

http://www.mangareader.net/93-449-3/naruto/chapter-444.html
http://www.mangareader.net/93-449-4/naruto/chapter-444.html
http://www.mangareader.net/93-449-5/naruto/chapter-444.html

naruto gave him a chance and sandbagged him. He could've destroyed him and konan in that state. but that wouldve resulted in almost all of the village staying dead.

as i said earlier, pain never sandbagged. he was sandbagged.

on Aizen note: No one knows what Aizen's Bankai is excep him. In his captain exam, he used his shikai to make everyone think his bankai was some water thing. and he didnt use his zanpaktou vs ichigo. we are in for some hype in the future.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Some deep ****, he'll learn some new jutsu, and probably be able to like sever off nine tails chakara from naruto

Edit: He'll probably kill Bee too.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
Naruto and Bleach have always been stupid to me. recently though I have gotten a bits and pieces of what is going on from friends (mostly Ksizzle) and I like to hear about the broken stuff. like that bad guy from Bleach. he is crazy broken. or sasuke's bro. he seems broken too. I am not a regular reader or watcher of these shows but that have interested me lately.

on that note. Lord Yomi will kill them all. he will unify demon world and be a great king. =]

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I.T.T : Animefagz being animefagz

Don't tawk about anime unless its Hajime No Ippo/Slam Dunk/Baki The Grappler Err-thang else sux.!

Zucco

Smash Master
One piece ****s on everything in terms of sales, but you think its bad. opinions bro.

Top Bottom