• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO KOAST v1 1st MWC-W Event Results/Shoutouts

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
LOL

Yeah dude, next time we should eat together too. I heard you can pack in a meal, the two of us will get along fine if you can.

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
this is jordan (my tag was mogo) for peoples that don't know

1: UTD Zac - uhhh... good job. fun playing you in teams, nice job reppin g&w. next time we'll have to play some super exciting g&w dittos (or some less exciting friendlies).

2: Dr. Mario Guy - good **** in teams, our matches with you and dphat were super close.

3: Infinity - didn't play you other than our mm, which was awesome. hope to play you guys again some time.

4: KY - nice job ky. we still haven't played though, so that should be high priority next time.

5: Holms - i'm going to assume you are the zss we played in teams: nice job getting fifth, sorry we beat you in teams, i still feel bad about your teammate nine-ing you.

5: 8bit - awesome job getting fifth, your kirby is super awesome. also had a lot of fun messing around with you and arkive in teams. wtf domo and ky vs zeton and bojangles???

7: Bwett - didn't play you or talk to you but **** yoshi! nice job placing high with such a dumb character. :)

7: Dphat - **** you go back to texas you *******. missouri kicks ***.
jk good games in teams, they were really close. also in your shoutouts you said you hadn't played me which is just a straight up lie.

9: Inferno - thanks so much for running a kickass tournament and housing us. and not getting too frustrated at us when we were acting ********.

9: Kos-Mos - good games in teams.

9: Domo - good job, but we didn't play at all, next time we need to so i can get some mk practice.

9: Clel - **** you clel for taking us out of teams. good games though and nice job placing 3rd.

13: Thinkaman - nice job on 13th! we will work on this resting through dair thing more. or at least pick up a secondary for g&w please?

13: Affinity - didn't play you at all this time but good job. did you have to infinite 14 year old girls to place so highly?

17: FattyFatFatso - good games in teams.

17: Zeton - nice seeing you again zeton, next time we need to play each other though!

17: ArkiveZero - teams with you and 8bit were so fun man, we'll have to do that again.

17: Kit - you suck. :chuckle:

17: Joker - good to see you joker, hopefully again soon, too.

25: Bojangles - really good games with you man, i'm going to have to learn this yoshi matchup thing.

25: Sars Pirate - good games in teams. it was fun talking with you.

25: Blank - nice seeing you again.

25: Metal Music Man - nice meeting you and playing laser tag with you. we'll have to do it again sometime.

25: Steeler - good seeing you again/playing laser tag

25: Zinth - nice playing teams with you

25: Legan - laser tag was awesome. it's always fun hanging out with you, but i wish we had gotten those team falcon dittos with all items on going.

33: Jordan - you are super good looking.

33: Ironboots - you have a dumb hat.

33: Pantheon - i won 3 dollars from you, good games.

33: Ratman - your snake is awesome, good job in teams.

33: Po Pimpus - nice playing teams with you. you're a pretty cool guy since you play luigi AND are a green lantern fan!

33: ASC - a bandanna is not the same thing as a hat.

33: Aqua4Ever - you were supposed to money match team real team so i'm pretty unhappy with you.

33: J Lo - nice seeing you again.

33: Karmacide - i heard that this karmacide guy was too afraid to play any of his games in pools?

49: Firestorm - sorry i knocked you out of singles. you played pretty well though, but i think g&w does really well against the ice climbers.

49: Lord Shien - had fun in our team money match.

also:
tempest: sorry you hated playing against our jigglypuffs, but don't worry, we're just really good at it. keep working on that toon link and doing sweet tempest combos and stuff.

elfen: nice seeing you again.

jimmy and martin: you guys will do better next time i promise! had fun with you guys on this trip.

i think those are the only people i care about... if not sorry.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Shoutouts!

1: UTD Zac - Awesome job dude! Your G&W is to good. We should've gotten some friendlies in; next time for sure. Oh, and thanks for teaching me all that cool stuff about Corneria :)

2: Dr. Mario Guy - Too good :) I had no idea you played G&W or Wario. Wish we could've some friendlies in as well.

3: Infinity - That MK button must have worked :laugh: Awesome job taking top 3.

4: KY - Good **** dude!!! I wasn't kidding when I first said you were the best Pit in the country a few months ago. Everyone in the Pit boards needs to STFU and just listen to you lol

5: Holms - ****, outta nowhere! Great job dude! I'm still so amazed that you placed so high with mostly ZSS after playing her for only a few weeks.

5: 8bit - You Kirby never ceases to amaze me :) I love your intelligent playstyle. Keep it up man!

7: Bwett - Your Yoshi is STILL way too good! Can't believe you Dojo'd me pools :laugh: GGs man. Thanks for helping run the tournament when both Inferno and I were busy.

7: Dphat - DDDDDPHAAAAAAAT!!!!! Man, you're one of the coolest, funniest guys I've ever met. Great **** in doubles and singles. Thanks for the tips; you're an amazing player.

9: Inferno - Good **** dude! This is your highest placing so far! You've come so far and gotten so much better with so many characters. I'm proud of you man.

9: Kos-Mos - Nice job placing 9th. I wish we could've gotten some games in.

9: Domo - Amazing job as always lol. Your MK is still a monster.

9: Clel - Man, you did so good this tournament. 9th in singles 3rd in doubles! You and Ratman made an amazing team. Keep it up man!

13: Thinkaman - Jiggs Masta! It was fun hanging out Friday/Saturday night with you, KC, and the rest of St. Louis. We'll have to get some more C. Falcon matches in next time.

13: StealthRaptor - DEVIL RAT!! Great job man. Your Pika's still good as ever.

17: Zeton - Your Fox is still so beast! Good **** in teams man.

17: ArkiveZero - Your Link is still so good! It was fun hangin out before and after NO KOAST. I'm glad you bought UMK3 on XBL so I can keep teaching you more combos :)

17: Kit - Am I still BETTTTTEERRR THAAN CAAAMEERROOONNNN??? loljk Good stuff man. Great Wario.

17: Joker - Man, you're definitely one of the people there that I wanted to play the most. We'll have to get some games in at the next Midwest Circuit event we're both at.

17: BoRn - Good job Nynja Ninjalink BoRn :p Keep it up! Your Diddy is still so good.

25: Bojangles - JOOOOOOEEEE! Good stuff in teams! You had me sweatin man :laugh:

25: Sars Pirate - Man, it was good to see you again! GG's in pools :)

25: Metal Music Man - It was good meeting you bro! You're such a cool dude. We gotta hang out next time I'm in St. Louis.

25: Steeler - Still the Pokemon Master :) Lazer Tag was sooo fun! It was wise of you to pick me to be on your team. We dominated :chuckle:

25: Zinth - GGs man. It was so weird playing a traditional MK after playing Domo so much :laugh: Good **** dude.

25: Legan - Amazing Link! It was so fun hanging out with you an everyone else this past weekend. Let's do that again sometime :)

33: Jordan - Team Real Team did so good! Good **** man

33: Ironboots - Wow, you've so much better since the first time I saw you play at Casa del Fino 2. Crazy improvements! Keep it up! Lazer Tag was awesome BTW :)

33: Tanooki - I wish we could've gotten some games in. Next time?

33: Pantheon - Not too bad after, like, 2 weeks of playing this game competitively :laugh: Awesome job dude; your recent improvements have been amazing!

33: Ratman - Dude! Way to rep ICT in teams, bro! Your Snake is awesome!

33: Blarg - Good stuff man! You improvements have been amazing as well.

33: Po Pimpus - MISFIRE!!! I wish we could've gotten some games in as well.

33: ASC - Lazer Tag was way too fun! Good stuff with Olimar.

33: Aqua4Ever - Man, it was so good seeing you again! I'm so happy that you made it out of pools! You've gotten so much better since ANIMEfest. Can't wait to see you again :)

33: Mr. Doom - Good job man. Way to rep Ike!

33: GMo - GGs man. Those were some good friendlies. We'll have to get more in at the next tournament we're both at.

33: Chaostheory - Good **** making it out of pools man! You're easily the best Lucas in my book :)

33: Karmacide - Man, its always so fun teaming with you! I feel like we improve as a team every single game we play. Awesome job in singles and doubles :)

49: Firestorm - You totally caught me off guard with those Ice-Climbers of yours. When you did you get so good at those chaingrabs? :laugh: GGs man.

49: Lord Shien - Good job making it out of pools at your first big tournament man.

Overall, thanks to everyone who made it out to this event. It wouldn't have been possibly without all you guys. I had fun running/competing in it, and I hope all you did too :)

-Affinity

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
This tourney was a fun one, got to meet a lot of good players.

Thanks Inferno for housing us, people have told me to use Samus, but I'm still learning with her XP

Sars man I'm telling you, people just don't know how good Snakes Dair is.

Chaos that Lucas was full of mindgamez, our friendlies were just too good.

Thinkaman we did needed to play more, still the C.Falcon match was pretty epic, also Music Modifier is too good, Snake Eater FTW.

Stealth Raptor we should have played some more, but at least we played each other on the tourney, so GG man.

Everyone else I missing, GGs guys, since I didn't got to play as many people as I wanted, but the tourney kept everyone busy, so maybe next time.

By the way I recorded some matches from the tourney, I should have them up some time soon, I'm working on them right now, also don't remember everyonce name tag, so I'm going by the tag they used on the match, so if I get your name wrong, PM and I should correct it.

I'll upload them here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Joker490Frozen

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Man, I almost forgot...

I GIVE MAH LIIIIFFFE... NOT FOR HONOR, BUT, FOR, YOUUUuuuUUUuuu....

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Pimpest Shout-outs!!

Yeah!! I'm gonna run through this as best I can, so bear with me...

1. UTD Zac: Zac, good **** taking this thing. Now I don't feel so bad about you 3-stocking me at Grant's before the tourney :) Such a fun guy! Only a man comfortable with his sexuality can let another man lay on his lap! Now let's never speak of it again...

2. DMG: You didn't even use Wario that much! I'm mad now! But really, when did you become so good with Diddy? Congrats.

3. Infinity: Po loves you even if you do main Meta-Knight :laugh: Incredibly funny and helpful. I don't know what you told Zinth, but that boy is a beast now... Seriously, why do I always wind up playing you in pools? I won't be satisfied until I take a game off you at least once.

4. KY: Pit is inferior to Luigi :p We really need to kick it together next time. Any man that does the DX crotch-chop is cool with me! Good **** ****** it up with Pit!

5. Holms: Man, I saw you play KOS-MOS in bracket and I'm impressed. Your Zero Suit was fun to watch.

5. 8bit: What are you, like 12 or something? I saw some of your pool play, and you're awesome with the D-air gimping. Keep it up, dude!

7. Bwett: BIIIILLLLLYYYYY WEEEEEETTTTTT!!!! What do you do against Yoshi? Apparently no one knows because you absolutely ***** **** up. I think we both realize by now our respective man-crushes for one another. Wish we could have spent more time hanging, but we'll meet again, for sure.

7. Dphat: DPHAT!!! Why are you so loud and annoying?!? Gosh! ;) Seriously, OK loves you and your loud Asian kid shenanigans. Keep on trashing Missouri, and wrecking teams, man.

9. Inferno: PICK A GOD**** MAIN AND STICK WITH IT. :) Props to you Cameron for getting so far and being the host with the most as well. Next time, get that live feed going so I can unleash my verbal fury upon the unsuspecting masses.

9. KOS-MOS: Chris, what else can I say that I already haven't? Just make sure you get some rest next time so you can go all the way and bring some dollars home to OK. Peach is too good, and now everyone else knows it.

9. Domo: Man, I don't even know what to say. You're too good, man. Good job getting past Chuck Nasty, that kid is scary! GG, man.

9. Clel: Great matches in teams. You're an awesome player. I hope to see more of you.

13. Thinkaman: Jigglypuff? Are you freakin' kidding me?!? Nice job on reppin' the Purin. Sorry about teams, but Zinth just went all shounen action hero on everybody there. Hope to play you again soon. I also want a Pokemon battle as well.

13. Affinity: Stephen, good work getting this far while helping to run this thing. We need to play next time we're together. You haven't lived until you've been Shoryuken'd by Po Pimpus. ;)

13. Chuck Nasty: I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST, LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS... It's always a pleasure to see you at a tournament, and this was no exception. Keep repping the PT, son!

13. StealthRaptor: Why are all the Pokemon players just outside Top Ten? Po is disappointed in you all... Seriously, Pikachu is too good.

17. BadNewsBear: BEEEAAAAAAAHHHH!!! Another chill College Station guy. Had fun playing friendlies with you, and if any team was gonna shut us down, I'm glad it was you and Light. Just remember, everyone gets Shoryuken'd... EVERYONE.

17. FK: Paul, I didn't even know you were there half the time. Take a lesson from Po and become a loud, overbearing, annoying mouthpiece that can't be missed! Keep repping Tulsa and OK hard, mangz.

17. FattyFatFatso: DAAANNNIIEEELLLL!!! My favorite Wario player ever (Sorry Bassem). Don't be too hard on yourself, I think you did pretty well. Just keep on truckin' D-Train, and no one will be able to stop you. Except yours truly of course.

17. Zeton: I didn't recognize you at first. Nice haircut and even nicer Fox. Brinstar was sooo close. I've never faced a Fox that actually knew what he was doing. Nice job on taking me down, man.

17. ArkiveZero: Who the hell plays Link anymore? Apparently you and Legan do. I didn't see to much of you in action in Brawl, but I did catch you in Melee. Awesome stuff, dude. Come to Oklahoma for OHSNAP!

17. Kit: Why are you and Jordan such an awesome team? It's because you're Green Lantern fans, that's why! I had great fun playing you guys at Cameron's. Keep on styling and profiling! You guys are the best things to come from Missouri since, well, ever.

17. Joker: Man, I need to play you! You had some awesome sets man. I hope you got some of that **** on tape, because you ****, son. I know its far, but you should bring your crew to OK sometime.

17. BoRn: You're way better than that scrubby-*** Le_THiEN's Diddy Kong... :laugh: Man, don't be too down about the placing, I think you were just having a bad day. I have tons of Diddy practice and you still beat me down. Come back to Oklahoma, man!

25. Bojangles: I don't remember you? Good games, I guess? We need to play so I can put more here.

25. Sars Pirate: OMG, Sars Pirate is terrible. The worst player I've ever seen in my life. Go back to Louisana and quit stinking up Oklahoma's Smash community... :p

25. Blank: Dude, I know I saw you play but I'm (here it comes) drawing a blank... LOL. Bad jokes aside, nice job.

25. Harbinger: Anybody who can team with the Norse God of Thunder is cool in my book.

25. Metal Music Man: Why does your name sound like a Mega Man boss? Are you a Mega Man boss? TELL ME THE TRUTH, MAN!

25. Steeler: POKEMON! GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL! Yeah, we need to rock out to the Pokemon theme more often. Come back to Oklahoma and show me you Pokemons!

25. Zinth: Bryan, or should I say BEAST MODE. Man, I don't know what got into you, but your badass levels just jumped through the roof in teams. Man, I'm scared to play you now.

25. Legan: The other Link main. Saw your set against KY. Man, you were sooo close to winning that one! Keep playing. I want to see what that Link can do against the Pimpest Luigi someday.

33. Jordan: AKA Mogo, the Living Planet! Dude, you and Kit are awesome, especially considering you come from that god-awful state of Missouri... :) Much love. Come to Oklahoma!

33. Ironboots: GIRLS DON'T PLAY SMASH! Oh yes they do, and apparently they kick *** with Game and Watch. Nicole, it was nice meeting you and playing against you in both teams and singles. You should come to OHSNAP so I can get my revenge. Also, you might want to go to the doctor, because prolonged exposure to Po Pimpus may lead to pregnancy... ;)

33. Tanooki: I don't think we met. That should be rectified next time.

33. Pantheon: Nice games, man. It was really awesome playing you, and don't feel too bad about beating me. I'm prepared to lose to Meta-Knights at any time. I made one too many mistakes and you punished me accordingly. I hope to play you again soon.

33. Ratman: Good job to you and Clel in teams. We definitely need to get some friendlies in next time.

33. Blarg: I realize there are quite a few people I didn't meet at this. I'm definitely going to be more friendly and introduce myself to everyone next go round.

33. Gravity: Andy. Andy. Andy. Your first out-of-state Brawl tournament, and you get tied for 33 with me and a hundred other people. You keep this up, and you'll be winning them before too long. Go Gravy!

33. Po Pimpus: I got out of pools! I Shoryuken'd foo's! I misfired! I got women pregnant! I'm a ****ing living legend! I AM PO PIMPUS, THE BADDEST MAN IN OKLAHOMA, AND THE NINJA GOD OF ROCK! Next time, I'm gonna win the whole **** thing!

33. ASC: Olimar frickin' *****. Period. I never know just what the **** he's doing, and then WHAM! Up-smashed off the screen! I almost feel bad about Shoryuken-ing you and Nicole. ALMOST.

33. Aqua4Ever: GIRLS DON'T PLAY SMASH! I had fun playing you in pools. Sorry if I came off a bit harsh, but I always get over-excited.
I also want to apologize on behalf of the community for what happened to you younger brother. No one should get treated like that at a tournament, regardless of skill. From what I saw, he was pretty good, so I hope he sticks with it.
We need people like you guys coming out and playing. Stay strong and good luck with your Common Courtesy thread! I'll be keeping an eye on it.

33. Mr. Doom: I don't know who you are, but your name is AWESOME.

33. GMo: How the hell does a tournament have over 80 people, and only one Falco? Good **** getting out of pools. That set with KY was intense. Keep it up and tell KPeezy not to feel too bad about not getting out. How long did I go without making it out of pools?

33. ChaosTheory: Man, I didn't even know you were there. I wish I did, because I would have definintely made an effort to get some friendlies in. Well, come to OHSNAP so we can play.

33. Afro: Snake is too good. Afro is too good. Keep blowing **** up. I'll see you soon.

33. J-Lo: OMG! JENNIFER LOPEZ PLAYS SMASH! AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN SAY HI TO PO?

33. Karmacide: This kid is awesome. Enough said.

49. Firestorm: I didn't get to play you. I'm sad, because I heard you were pretty good.

49. Lord Shien: You have a cool name. We need to play next time.

To everyone else in pools and friendlies: Good Games and I hope to see you all again soon. I had great fun at this, and I hope to see you all at OHSNAP 5 in Oklahoma when we get it going.

Texas is too good. Oklahoma is too good. Kansas is too good. Iowa is too good. Missouri sucks(not really). I hope everyone keeps on improving so I can have some new challenges to overcome. Everyone keep repping hard, and remember, wherever there is Po, people will get lit on fire...

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
squirtle is the only character in the game that resists the shoryuken

true story

wow i forgot to mention a lot of people in my shoutout

like po pimpus

i hope we get to hang out more po, but i am a little concerned about the fact that prolonged po pimpus exposure leads to pregnancy.

i'll end up like arnold schwarzenegger

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Metal Music Man: Why does your name sound like a Mega Man boss? Are you a Mega Man boss? TELL ME THE TRUTH, MAN!
**** it! You broke my disclosure agreement by figuring that out! Now I'll never be in the next MegaMan game!

Nicole

Smash Champion
Laser tag was ******** and fun - Team Blue Team FTW!

Shoutouts later, when I get a more reliable computer >_<

Bwett

Smash Ace
1: UTD Zac - You keep amazing me with your skill, ridiculous

3: Infinity - Thanks for the encouragement. I really needed it at a point in the tourney.

4: KY - We shall do those friendlies, and you shall be eaten and eggs shall be thrown...be prepared lol

5: Holms - You suck...lol jk. Great games, ridiculously close but you got the last hit. Excellent work =)

9: Inferno - Spammy *******. I didn't want to camp you but with all that gay retreating and shielding and arrowing, I had to! You can't outspam Yoshi....lol. Thanks for having us. It was an awesome tournament.

9: Kos-Mos - You are super chill. Btw, stop sucking at sf4 combos lol.

9: Domo - Read KY's post. Same thing, but you will get Dojo'ed and suffer the same fate as Affinity, mwhahaha! Seriously, yall made my day at the tourney. Great seeing you.

9: Clel - Your marth is great. I'm too used to playing DPhat's marth. Next time, I will adapt ;).

13: Thinkaman - How dare you share that awesome set with me?! You are now my brother from another mother. May this moment be forever known as the day the Fairs collided lol.

13: Affinity - Good seeing you dude. My Yoshi isn't beast. I got lucky and you don't know the matchup =P. Good games lol

17: BadNewsBear - I <3 you

17: FattyFatFatso - I <3 you too. Stop stealing people's shoes lol

17: BoRn - It was good chilling with you. I really need to work on the Diddy matchup cuz you ***** the bananas out of me! Looks like I'll just wait for you to suicide so I can win lol

25: Bojangles - You have an awesome Yoshi. Try to work on spacing and not being punished and you will be ridiculous.

25: Sars Pirate - You are super chill. This is the first time I got to hang out with you and I'm glad I did. Your snake is strange. It doesn't look like anything you do should work...but it does and it wrecks lol

33: Gravity - Thanks for the pillow. Sorry about the drool rofl

33: Po Pimpus - Luigi and Yoshi bfff?!

33: GMo - It was awesome hanging out with you, dude. Especially in the morning, watching pineapple express and talking about random crap. It was epic. Your girl is hot btw, gj lol

I kept my shoutouts at a minimum after seeing all these epic ones others are doing. This tournament was absolutely amazing. Sorry I didnt play friendlies with alot of yall. I was really focused on this tournament and determined to get atleast top 10, so if you saw me angry, that was my determined look lol.

I <3 you all ( except Missouri...jk =P )

Nicole

Smash Champion
1. UTD Zac: Sick Game and Watch, way to rep the 2D terror! Thanks for playing doubles friendlies with my partner and I, GGs!

3. Infinity: Pink Diddy dittos are the best, hahaha! Our pools matches were fun, and you are too good.

4. KY: We finally got our friendly, and all we did was goof off with arrow looping! Next time it's SERIOUS BUSINESS!!! Jk dude, freakin' incredible job gettin' 4th, win some money next time though :p

5. Holms: Dude, I gotta get some friendlies with this awesome Zero Suit next time!

5. 8bit: What a ****in' pro Kirby! You ***** in singles. I wanted to play East Coast Dubs in teams again too, oh well!

7. Dphat: DPHAT!!! I DON'T GIVE A ****!!! MISSOURI SUCKS!!

9. Inferno: Thanks for housing everyone and giving me the only bed! Also, stop counterpicking the only two characters I play with Snake and Meta Knight! Good job at singles too, man!

9. Domo: I can't believe I had to play you first! Sorry I played so gay on Green Greens and did nothing but plank, I was just trying to delay the inevitable, ya know? GGs!

9. Clel: Your team freakin' tore it up in doubles! Thanks for playing doubles friendlies with me and ASC!

13. Thinkaman: 13th with JIGGS?! Unbelievable. You are too good, I heard you took a game off of UTD Zac too! I'll come to STL soon and give you some REAL PRO practice :laugh:

13. Affinity: Your laser tag strategic planning was hilarious! Too bad we didn't get to play friendlies this time, but good times hanging out, anyway!

17. Zeton: Dude, I hardly saw you at all this tournament, WHERE WERE YOU?!?! Oh well, at least we got to play ONE friendly, haha.

17. ArkiveZero: Dittos friendlies were fun, I'll try to practice my Zelda some more and make her beast again, haha! Good seeing you!

17. Kit: Who cares how you did at this tournament, our Pokemon Master board game was far more important! Let's get totally wasted and make poor life decisions this weekend!

17. Joker: Thanks for playing 5969817237298 doubles friendlies with me and ASC at Inferno's! Great Snake as always, who uses his aerials though?!?! I still haven't seen your Samus in action...wish I could go up to your tourney this weekend, but I'll definitely be at the one in March!

17. BoRn: Thanks for the Diddy advice, you're gonna have to give me alot more though! Your Diddy is ******** good, btw, I almost came watching your offstage antics!

25. Bojangles: BOOOOOWWWWWW JANGLES!! You made some sick comebacks that I saw, plus, you're just an awesome guy! Too bad we couldn't play friendlies this time, next time for sure!

25. Blank: Freakin' scary Kirby as always. Our doubles matches at Inferno's were too fun, you combo-ed the **** outta me!

25. Metal Music Man: Good seeing you dude, I like how we couldn't find a TV to play friendlies, and when we finally found one, we just played a Falcon free for all with items on the gayest level ever! Also, thanks for beating my doubles partner you ***hole!

25. Steeler: I HATE YOUR SQUIRTLE! GG's, friendlies are always a pleasure ;). Also, next time I see you, I'll be packin' Pokemon Stadium 2 minigames, don't think I've forgotten about our money match!

25. Zinth: Man, you went Super Saiyan in teams. I thought we had you guys, but you weren't havin' that ****! Good stuff!

25. Legan: Um, who needs Brawl when you have Air Hockey, a ******** Alligator game, and Laser Tag? I STILL WANT A CHICKEN REMATCH!!!

33. Jordan: I like that Wichita made a verb out of your name? (I just Jordaned!) Come to Cookie's bday party this weekend and get hammered!

33. Po Pimpus: Dude, I went to the doctor and....MISFIRE!!! He said that any longer exposure to Po Pimpus would have resulted in pregnancy and I was one of the lucky ones! But seriously, you are like the funniest person to smash with, SHOYRUKEN!!!

33. ASC: You are a loser in a bandana! GET A REAL HAT!!! Thanks for teaming with me, Team We Ain't Datin' Ain't Nuthin' Ta **** Wit is gonna tear some **** up next tournament!

33. Aqua4Ever: You had me on the run in pools! You did really well, keep improving with that DeDeDe!

33. Mr. Doom: Good **** on teams, I'm glad I didn't have to play you in singles, because I do this thing where I jump into Ike's Fsmash! You have a sick Ike!

33. ChaosTheory: Dude, how many back air spikes did you hit me with? Probably OVER 9000!!!! Best Lucas I've ever seen.

33. J-Lo: Good friendlies man, I will not go Diddy against your Fox though! I saw you getting Dtilt gayed on Corneria, that was terrible. See you in IA in March for sure!

Hope I didn't forget anyone! This weekend was way too fun!

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
This tourney rocked everybody! i had so much fun and i cant wait to go to another... GG's everybody! i wished i could of played more of you guys! 2 bad me and blarg couldnt do teams cuz we had errands to do, bcuz our team of ice climbers were going to go 4 the win... lol. Anyways whenever next tourney is happening, count me in for sure... and ill make sure to get lots of G&W practice... :p

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
33. Aqua4Ever: GIRLS DON'T PLAY SMASH! I had fun playing you in pools. Sorry if I came off a bit harsh, but I always get over-excited.
I also want to apologize on behalf of the community for what happened to you younger brother. No one should get treated like that at a tournament, regardless of skill. From what I saw, he was pretty good, so I hope he sticks with it.
We need people like you guys coming out and playing. Stay strong and good luck with your Common Courtesy thread! I'll be keeping an eye on it.
Thankyou, Im always updating that thread. xD
And I think my brothers over it now so yea.

The only pics on here are ones of me turned around backwards. xD
I see how it is. jk. But if anyone else has pics tell, tell.
33: Aqua4Ever - you were supposed to money match team real team so i'm pretty unhappy with you.
Sorry! My mom left and I didnt have $3 with me. T.T haha. Next time, next time. :p

33: Aqua4Ever - Man, it was so good seeing you again! I'm so happy that you made it out of pools! You've gotten so much better since ANIMEfest. Can't wait to see you again
Thanks. And the tourny was a blast I am so happy you invited me to this so thankyou for that. Nice seeing you again also.

aqua - POKEMON TRAINER DITTOS. what is with you and sweetspotting vine whip kills on me?! it was great to meet you!
Haha I dont know! I have been doing that alot latly. You better watch out we will fight again because ill be training and im coming for you. :bee:

33. Aqua4Ever: You had me on the run in pools! You did really well, keep improving with that DeDeDe!
Yea we had some good matches. My practice with DDD is low. xD But I want to fight you next time and Ill be ready. xD

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
I feel satisfied with where I placed in the tourny, I kinnda didnt know my last match was a tourny match I thought it was friendlys but I dont really care.. I was happy I even made it into brackets and for my first "real tourny" place 33 sounds good to me.

3: Infinity -
It was good to play you, You were super good and I was like wow.. I might as well jump off the edge now, But that Fox ditto was fun. ^^

13: Affinity -
I was happy I got to see you again, although I wanted to have a match I know you were really busy.

13: StealthRaptor- Never got to fight your Pika or figure out which one you were so I was kinnda disapointed.

17: Zeton- Ah! You are my 2nd favorite brawler because Fox is beast. I cant believe I already knew you and I just didnt know that you were the person I met, if that makes any sense. xD Anyways you are a really nice person and a great brawler!!

17: BoRn-
Wanted to see that Diddy action but I didnt get to. =P

25: Bojangles-
So glad I got to meet you, I always wanted to meet a really good Yoshi.

25: Steeler-
Happy we got to meet, and those PT dittos were ****, point blank.

33: Ironboots-
Im coming for you next tourny. We had some good matches I always fell for that stupid fire trick though haha.

33: Pantheon-
Thanks for helping me find my wiimote and all. Nice seeing you again.

33: Ratman-
Ahhh! I was disapointed that we didnt get to fight, and we still didnt really get to talk at all this tourny.

33: Po Pimpus-
You are so nice and thankyou for supporting my thread. Im glad we got to talk.

33: Afro-
You seemed really nice when we fought it was really just a relaxed fight for me and I dont know.

33: Karmacide-
1. Nice seeing you again. =D 2. We didnt get to fight. T.T

49: Lord Shien-
You are very respectful when brawling and I hope you find a steady main soon. Good games.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Yes I did! Haha, But at the end I was like dead, Like, I played all day long. xD
My eyes hurt looking at the screen that long. Haha.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
I think he is fine now. And he is not nearly as into this game as I am but still, If you have to make a 12 year old cry to feel you are good at the game then maybe your the one that sucks.

Ratman

Smash Journeyman
some people take the game way too seriously, specially in tourneys, who was the guy that trash talked your lil bro?

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Hmm. I read your thread. I hope it wasn't one of the Ice Climber players I know that comes over to my house. Those guys are pretty cool and don't even trash talk let alone would do it to a child.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Your brother was the lil guy with "Nim" as his tag, right? He was in my pool. He was a cool kid, I liked him. The only IC main I can think of in my pool was Blarg, but he's a nice guy. I couldn't imagine him doing that to the poor kid. If the guy's not an out of stater, let ur bro kno I'll 3-stock the guy for him. In game, then IRL. I'm THAT pro lol.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
Your brother was the lil guy with "Nim" as his tag, right? He was in my pool. He was a cool kid, I liked him. The only IC main I can think of in my pool was Blarg, but he's a nice guy. I couldn't imagine him doing that to the poor kid. If the guy's not an out of stater, let ur bro kno I'll 3-stock the guy for him. In game, then IRL. I'm THAT pro lol.
**** that lets bring in team little boys and jv four stock that ho XD

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
it was me guys, sorry

ic's are my secret secondary and i'm working on ****** people with them

i decided to whip them out to practice against the kid, because he's a kid

and then i told him he sucks...?

Top Bottom