• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO KOAST v1 1st MWC-W Event Results/Shoutouts

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Wow. Affinity, that music is great. It really makes the matches much more epic than they were............AND THEY WERE ALREADY VERY EPIC!

Dude, hook me up with some of this music. I LOVE IT!

Uh, so what is the status on my wii mote? I believe I left it at Cameron's house.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Might've been Firestorm then...

Also, Steeler was kidding on the last page, in case you couldn't tell.
xD I know, that was tottally obvious.

Btw if you didnt read on the other board:

"Affinity! You didnt put me and Steelers dittos on youtube. T.T (Crys)"

gantrain05

Smash Master
if it was Yim than he was in pool 4 with me, and the only one in that pool who played ice climbers were firestorm.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
"Affinity! You didnt put me and Steelers dittos on youtube. T.T (Crys)"
Ask Steeler if its okay with him. If it is, I'll put them up.

Wow. Affinity, that music is great. It really makes the matches much more epic than they were............AND THEY WERE ALREADY VERY EPIC!

Dude, hook me up with some of this music. I LOVE IT!
Haha thanks man.

Actually though, all the music used in those vids are from Karmacide; he has gigabytes of music like that. Ask him and I'm sure he'll hook you up :)

http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=6641

Uh, so what is the status on my wii mote? I believe I left it at Cameron's house.
You might just try messaging him:

http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=87624

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Yeah, that was me and him in winner's finals. I'm not letting him pick that stage again >.<"

Course, he's not letting me pick Luigi's any more either :D

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
Umm aqua.. about your little brother. I Never Said "You Suck" or anything of that nature to him. He must of misunderstood me or something because i am not like that. Yes, i did 0-Death him. I am sorry for doing that. But this was a tourney and not a friendly. I would of never did that too him if it was a friendly, but in tourney situations i play extremely competitively. I am sorry for making you lil bro cry. I never ment for that too happen and tell him that. He must of heard somebody else say it or I said something to him and he misinterpreted it. I hope we still can be friends. Yim too... :)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
HAHA! High placing rando characters are awesome! I wonder how that Yoshi's opponents felt getting their stuff handed to them. LOLL

Degyn Sefer

Smash Ace
Umm aqua.. about your little brother. I Never Said "You Suck" or anything of that nature to him. He must of misunderstood me or something because i am not like that. Yes, i did 0-Death him. I am sorry for doing that. But this was a tourney and not a friendly. I would of never did that too him if it was a friendly, but in tourney situations i play extremely competitively. I am sorry for making you lil bro cry. I never ment for that too happen and tell him that. He must of heard somebody else say it or I said something to him and he misinterpreted it. I hope we still can be friends. Yim too... :)
You may want to send this to her in a message. I don't think she's gonna check back here.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
oh, i remember now. he was crying because i bullied him into giving me his lunch money. :bee:

sorry for the misunderstanding guys

gantrain05

Smash Master
hey do you kansas guys have like regular monthly or bi-weekly tournies? if so anyone have a link to one? i may try to start showin up at some if some of you guys can make it up to iowa once in a while =)

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Were you the one I was kinda hanging out with like with the other dude I call my "tourny buddy" or whatever?

I wasnt really ever mad, Thats just what he said.

+He never cryed just said that he felt like it.

(Plus why wouldnt I check back here?)

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
Yeah i am the dude that u were hanging out with along with "your rival" ... lol im the asian dude... and oh ok, well i hope he feels better about the whole thing and wont quit smash over it.

Btw, this is firestorm on my brothers account. i forgot that he was logged in and not me... :p

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Yeah i am the dude that u were hanging out with along with "your rival" ... lol im the asian dude... and oh ok, well i hope he feels better about the whole thing and wont quit smash over it.

Btw, this is firestorm on my brothers account. i forgot that he was logged in and not me... :p
Aw okay! ^^ Ill add you guys. Im sad I never got to tell my Rival bye.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Is he really? haha. Well I still talk to you. And sorry, I dont know if we got to say bye or not.. hm.
By the way, Whats you guys names?

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
James does but i dont think he will ever check back on here......

most of the time hes on Wichita Kansas Area Discussion

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
i do check on here every once in a while... and yeah ill tell him u said hi... the day he beats u is the day that he can die happy lol...

Top Bottom