• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO KOAST v2 Results/Shoutouts - FULL RESULTS UP!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dang wtf.

You don't get Johns if a Ganon beat you. I mean props to the Ganon, but still, DMG is disturbed by the lack of gayness if Ganon banned you to the depths of the underworld for all eternity, cursing you to dwell in misery for all eternity.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Dang wtf.

You don't get Johns if a Ganon beat you. I mean props to the Ganon, but still, DMG is disturbed by the lack of gayness if Ganon banned you to the depths of the underworld for all eternity, cursing you to dwell in misery for all eternity.
someone needs to sig this.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
At least Minnesota doesn't have a status named after them. Poor Missouri...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dude no joke, Lain is one of the hardest to wake up people I have ever known. I remember at WHOBO how he was almost DQ'd for being SUPER LATE for stuff cause he slept in til like 30 minutes before a match of his was gonna be called lol.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Dang wtf.

How am I johning? facing LM second round in WINNERS has nothing to do with playing breezy. You didn't even come to this tournament gtfo.

Nappy remember how I two stocked your diddy in pools? I lost to a ganon so that obviously means your terrible also miritieteoloolololol.

hai guys look im kewl nao rite?

I just want to know if vs Lee Martain was a mistake or if I just got bracket ****ed hard.

If you have to make fun of me for loosing to a gannon thats fine, just tell me why I faced LM second round...

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
As for Lain, I tried to wake him to say I was leaving. Then after we had already left I found out that he talked to Iowa about riding with us after I was already passed out in the other room. So I turned around and came back to Inferno's and forcefully shook him like 5 times and kept asking him if he was serious about riding with Iowa. I couldn't get him to wake up or doing anything but mumble, so we left. Sorry Lain! I made a serious effort towards it though. The other Iowa driver didn't think you were too serious about it but I came back anyway.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Affinitiy you should prob put that lain and LM split, they never even played a match after winners bracket.
Done. For teams as well.

I just want to know if vs Lee Martain was a mistake or if I just got bracket ****ed hard.

If you have to make fun of me for loosing to a gannon thats fine, just tell me why I faced LM second round...
I could tell you if Inferno didn't destroy the NKv2 tio file >_>

Triple R

Smash Lord
Apparently I'm bad in singles (imad), but rock in doubles.

Breezy and I have the best team combos ever. Get@us

oh yeah, I'm way too good at getting out of grabs. True story.

Shoutouts later

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Lol, I'm basically the reason Lain wasn't left sleeping through the whole tourney.

ALSO.

MINNESOTA.
(At least, I think it was MN.)
Whoever has the Wii with a bunch of stickers on it: You have several replays with a double Ike team vs two other people. DO NOT GET RID OF THEM. Kirk and I want those replays more than anything else in the world. Pretty much.
We want to be able to put those replays on youtube, but whatever music hacks or non-tripping codes you may have on the Wii made them impossible to watch once we saved to his SD card.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
How am I johning? facing LM second round in WINNERS has nothing to do with playing breezy. You didn't even come to this tournament gtfo.

Nappy remember how I two stocked your diddy in pools? I lost to a ganon so that obviously means your terrible also miritieteoloolololol.

hai guys look im kewl nao rite?

Somebody EVENTUALLY has to face Lee Martin/good player second round. The way things are supposed to be seeded, really good players play ok players and they get tougher each round. Weaker opponents, if they win in the earlier rounds, usually get an easier next round as the next guy probably isn't as hard as Lee Martin/good person. This all depends on what seed you get, it's entirely possible for a bad player to get 1st seed in his pool and a really good player to get 2nd or 3rd seed in his pool.

So the fact that you faced him second round probably means that they had you seeded lower than him. If you were that seed and you lost, then IDK why you would complain. If you were first seed, had to face him anyways, then you could have represented your Seed and given him a really tough fight/possibly won. Either way, you had to play him early and you didn't win.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Sorry videos have been taking so long for me to get online, I've been busy with school and work and stuff. If everything goes well, they should be up sometime tomorrow.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Well TBH lee should of played either a 3rd or 4th seed round 2, what should of happened was lee should of played a 6th seed and the 2 people below him should been either 3rd or 4th seed, but i mean mistakes are bound to happen. ANYWAYS fun tournaments definitely will post shout outs later.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Disrespectful? Me and Dphat Strive to be called gay, we take each "Gay" that is shouted out, put it in our Hearts forever, and carry on making our fans proud.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Yeah I posted mistakes happen in brackets, but he would of played either a 2nd or 1st seed the next round should of shrugged off the lost and continued in the losers cause I seen him play his ICs are super solid and his comeback against zeton in pools WAS SOOOO SICK.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah. At Whobo, I had to face MikeHaze first or second round after pools. I was first seed in my Pool, he was 1st or second in his pool. I lost to him. I could have complained about being matched up first round with the incorrect seed/someone stronger than I was suppose to face, but I didn't. I was seeded high and I lost to another high seeded player. Later on in the bracket I faced him again and won.

If you lose really soon to a good player, you gotta keep going forward.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Yeah I posted mistakes happen in brackets, but he would of played either a 2nd or 1st seed the next round should of shrugged off the lost and continued in the losers cause I seen him play his ICs are super solid and his comeback against zeton in pools WAS SOOOO SICK.
I hyped the hell out of that match.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Yeah. At Whobo, I had to face MikeHaze first or second round after pools. I was first seed in my Pool, he was 1st or second in his pool. I lost to him. I could have complained about being matched up first round with the incorrect seed/someone stronger than I was suppose to face, but I didn't. I was seeded high and I lost to another high seeded player. Later on in the bracket I faced him again and won.

If you lose really soon to a good player, you gotta keep going forward.
Dude I know stuff like that happens, thats why I didn't say anything at the tourney and I was only posting here b/c I was wondering. I have no excuse for why I lost to LM.

My last post I was being dumb b/c I woke up at like 6 in the morning and got pissed off for some reason (or b/c it was 6 in the morning LOL) so everyone should probably just ignore it.

GGs to everyone and great tourney, sorry if it sounded like I was complaining.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Dphat, i don't mean this to be disrespectful in any way, but you totally have the gayest MK i've ever seen lol.
Disrespectful? Me and Dphat Strive to be called gay, we take each "Gay" that is shouted out, put it in our Hearts forever, and carry on making our fans proud.
I feel sad to have been left out of that DMG. :'(

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
SHOUT OUTS!!!

Po Pimpus- Man, it's Po-PIMP-us! You gotta abbreviate the PIMp! lol good friendlies!
Your green missle is sick! So many times it caught me off guard XD.

Ripple- Wtf? You picked up Fox? Good stuff! Also, your DK is getting more and more beastly.

Dphat- Seriously, let's get some friendlies XD

Bassem- Man, Wario gets more and more interesting to fight. Good tournament set, I'll get you next time!

Future- Lol so much hype in just our pools match, but seriously, I never seen an Ice Climber de-sync so
fast! That really threw me off guard. 0_o Let's get some friendlies sometime ^^

Ironboots- Man, Peach's Dair *****...I wish I knew how to counter it before hand...(clel told me).
Also, glad your sticking with the character you enjoy, not the character you think you can win with ^^

Cook- Whose knees and spikes? Mine or yours? We both ate a lot of each other's ****. xD

Sethlon- Great seeing you again, I wanted some friendlies with you though. T_T oh well next time I guess.

Lil Will- Don't be so down on your character, just keep having fun with it and not let anyone tell
you differently. Can't wait to see how much you improved the next time we play!

Kos-Mos- So many MK transformations...I'm gonna have to step up my MK meta game with fox. Lol good tournament set too, you have a unique MK.

Lee Martin- I wanna do our tournament team match again! That was so much fuN!! <3 <3~!!

MJG- Hope you recover from your injury soon! Also, we should get some friendlies next time!

Stealth Raptor- Your Pikachu is getting good, it's getting pretty hard to not get grabbed by you. ^^

Legan- Our friendlies were fun as always! Also, your Marth is beast! Let's have some more friendlies next tournament ^^

Thinkaman- Duuude, the Zetons seem so distant from each other lately XD we should hang out more at tournaments!
There was some good and bad that happened at this tournament, but it can't be helped really. Also I learned to not let my heart get in the way of a tournament match...(I'm too nice!) X_X but I don't know, playing a campy laser fox ....just doesn't sit well with me...

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
i wish i was good at this game so ppl would remember me lol.

SHOUTOUTS

LAIN: JESUS MAN ! u would dare beat up on handicap ppl? lol good **** wreckin me in bracket u got it on video too. so u guys know he 3 and 2 stocked me horribly. im a scrub lains too good wat can i say?

sethlon: me beating u was lucky and y u mindgame me like that at the end of out blazblue match? jins broken haha

lee martin: u are one of my favorite ppl now i wish my hand was 100 percent to see where i really stand against u. but u are awesome. much love to lee. lucario friendlies next time?

DDDDPPPHHAAATTTT: u didnt hafta beat me like that in bracket lol. but u good and uve come far good job. and u are a must at tournaments lol its official.

sars: u got way better since last we met u would do wayyy better on more than 4 hrs of sleep lol.

zenith: u still up and coming man play and practice hard.

lil will: sorry about how our bracket matches ended. i see a lot in u man pm me if u need any help. and no more planking... u better than that man.

bassem: u ****!!!! i wanna play u.

hylian: too clutch in singles and i suck.... sad day and good job and why u teach lain that bair kill thing? now our matches were a true combo video lol

utd zac: y u beat me soooo bad in pools. and i thought i knew the g&w matchup lol im still a novice in the utd zac matchup.

ultimate razer: u **** i need to play u man. and u funny as hell too pro in my book.

dojo: why didnt u come? sadddd ddaaaaaayyyy. friendlies next time

this took me like 45 mins to type and my hand hurts so if i forgot u ... i prolly didnt jus hurts too much to type now. thx to all who came to ks to play and wish u all the best.

lain

Smash Master
Domo, I love you mangz. I REALLY REALLY appreciate you were there for me vs Bassem (even after I acted a little childish after winning the first game against you.. :/ ) Let's hang more next tourney I come to (maybe teamsies?). Seriously dude, I got so much ****ing respect for you now, in smash and out.

More shoutouts to come.

And also,

INFERNO

you decided to run the championships as a 64 man bracket despite what I said. The tourney ended at 3 am at your house because of it. A lot of good matches weren't properly displayed because there were TOO MANY NOT HYPE MATCHES GOING ON.

If two people get 1 seeds in pools, YOU DON'T SEED THAT ANY FURTHER. THEY ARE EQUAL WEIGHT. You should take advice from someone who's been to and RAN a bunch of tournies. This was the champs man, and you ALMOST ****ed it up.

I appreciate your hospitality, and nothing against you personally. Just your decisions on the tourney.

Nicole

Smash Champion
LULz, Ironboot too good saw your matches with Lee good **** I was impressed.
Heh, thanks, I guess you didn't watch me get obliterated the second match and struggle to not get three stocked by Lee's Zamus :psycho:

But yeah, thanks for the encouragement while I was playing Lee, was really cool to have one of the pros cheering for me even though I'm not all that good yet.

INFERNO

you decided to run the championships as a 64 man bracket despite what I said. The tourney ended at 3 am at your house because of it. A lot of good matches weren't properly displayed because there were TOO MANY NOT HYPE MATCHES GOING ON.

If two people get 1 seeds in pools, YOU DON'T SEED THAT ANY FURTHER. THEY ARE EQUAL WEIGHT. You should take advice from someone who's been to and RAN a bunch of tournies. This was the champs man, and you ALMOST ****ed it up.

I appreciate your hospitality, and nothing against you personally. Just your decisions on the tourney.
Lain, you know I like you, but you gotta see how a 32 man bracket is terrible for such a huge tournament. People drive a long way for these things (as you well know) and they want and deserve an opportunity to play in bracket. No one is going to get any better if they don't get to play good people IN TOURNAMENT. Friendlies are great for learning matchups, but to play well in tournament, you have to have some experience playing in tournament - pools and bracket aren't the same. I'm sure you know this.

It WAS unfortunate that the tournament went so late, and it was really upsetting to everyone that wasn't housing with Inferno (so me and the rest of my car) that there wasn't room for us to stay the night and watch the pro matches - don't think we didn't want to see them. I would've loved to see Lee Martin **** more people with mid tiers. But I don't blame the 64 man bracket for that - I blame the inefficient running of the tournament, and maybe not enough setups.

And that's not a knock at you, Inferno. You need help running such a large event - not because you're a bad TO, I think you're a good TO and I know how much effort you put into things, and I hate seeing you get ganged up on by everyone on the boards so far...It's REALLY fuckin' hard for one person to run a 100+ person tournament.. That is my only criticism - that you didn't have the help you needed.

Shoutouts later, when I don't have to go to class.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
lain wanted a 32 man bracket?

that would suck ***!

10 pools thats 3.2 people from each pool.

and if we had 8 pools, that would be about 13 people per pool with the top 4 getting out of each one.

I thought 64 was a great idea. At this point, everybody in tournament is really good. it would be really unfortunate if someone didnt get out of pools cause everybody in their pool was so good.

Such was the thought anyway behind OHSNAP, thus why top 8/10 got out.

Trent

Smash Champion
Lain, you know I like you, but you gotta see how a 32 man bracket is terrible for such a huge tournament. People drive a long way for these things (as you well know) and they want and deserve an opportunity to play in bracket. No one is going to get any better if they don't get to play good people IN TOURNAMENT. Friendlies are great for learning matchups, but to play well in tournament, you have to have some experience playing in tournament - pools and bracket aren't the same. I'm sure you know this.

It WAS unfortunate that the tournament went so late, and it was really upsetting to everyone that wasn't housing with Inferno (so me and the rest of my car) that there wasn't room for us to stay the night and watch the pro matches - don't think we didn't want to see them. I would've loved to see Lee Martin **** more people with mid tiers. But I don't blame the 64 man bracket for that - I blame the inefficient running of the tournament, and maybe not enough setups.

And that's not a knock at you, Inferno. You need help running such a large event - not because you're a bad TO, I think you're a good TO and I know how much effort you put into things, and I hate seeing you get ganged up on by everyone on the boards so far...It's REALLY fuckin' hard for one person to run a 100+ person tournament.. That is my only criticism - that you didn't have the help you needed.

Shoutouts later, when I don't have to go to class.
Agreed. Especially since I wouldn't have made brackets in a 32 man pool, heh.

Top Bottom