• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO KOAST v2 Results/Shoutouts - FULL RESULTS UP!

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
if you want to learn the falco matchup, i am probably the worst falco to look into.

Nicole

Smash Champion
It's ok Nicole, I didn't want a shoutout anyway :p
Wow, way to call me out. Did YOU give ME a shoutout, Affinity? I don't recall it. :crying:

(If you actually did do shoutouts and gave me one, you can like, make me look DOUBLE mean)

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I've received one shoutout. And it was an apology for doubles. T_T

I AM GIVING NO SHOUTOUTS.

'Cept you, Xyless. It's all cool. You seem like an okay guy and I for sure don't hate you.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
I've received one shoutout. And it was an apology for doubles. T_T

I AM GIVING NO SHOUTOUTS.

'Cept you, Xyless. It's all cool. You seem like an okay guy and I for sure don't hate you.
****, i forgot to give you a shoutout for taking the couch before lain next time! =(

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
C'mon step it up Zeton! We know you're better than 17th! Next NO KOAST DESTROY THEM!!!

EDIT:Andrew - Don't be frustrated with Olimar anymore, K? You got 13th with him. Best Olimar in the MW again????????????? *cough*HILT*cough*

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Videos are up, finally. Check out my Youtube channel: http:www.youtube.com/shadowgripper

I think most of them don't have music, for whatever reason. That and some of the videos lag at the beginning. I think my recording device is broken. I'll format links for them all to go on the front page later, I'm busy atm.

napZzz

Smash Hero
How am I johning? facing LM second round in WINNERS has nothing to do with playing breezy. You didn't even come to this tournament gtfo.

Nappy remember how I two stocked your diddy in pools? I lost to a ganon so that obviously means your terrible also miritieteoloolololol.

hai guys look im kewl nao rite?

I just want to know if vs Lee Martain was a mistake or if I just got bracket ****ed hard.

If you have to make fun of me for loosing to a gannon thats fine, just tell me why I faced LM second round...
I've never lost to that ganon that ***** you in tourney, just an FYI. I usually 3 stock it.

At that point of pools i was pretty much playing half asleep you know. I doubt I would lose to you if I wasn't half dead and I actually had the energy to focus on a match with ic's like I should be able to.

Teh Future

Smash Master
I've never lost to that ganon that ***** you in tourney, just an FYI. I usually 3 stock it.

At that point of pools i was pretty much playing half asleep you know. I doubt I would lose to you if I wasn't half dead and I actually had the energy to focus on a match with ic's like I should be able to.
lol dewd I already said to ignore that post because I was on smashboards at 6 in the morning (like I am right now for some reason).

Pools don matter anyways, if I can't play well in brackets then Im terrible and nothing I says matter.

fragbait

Smash Master
Little late, but I have a few shoutouts:

Typ EX: My first shoutout! I feel legit now. Thanks for the Falco dittos and teaching me NEVER TO DO THEM AGAIN. srsly.
BTW, you are pretty good ;)

Arty: Thanks, my game has already improved using your tips. Much appreciated

Domo: **** dude, injured and you still wrecked. Then again, I expect nothing less from ya. Good **** dude

Affinity: Sorry, I can't beat Ratman either.

DPHAT: Thanks for the games dude. I look forward to more.

DMG: We didn't get a rematch. NK3?

Fino: You owe me games.

Inferno: Thanks for the tourney! Great fun

Zeton: Dude, those IC's were beast in pools. Keep up the good work though, you're better than your placing and you know it.

Gotan (You'll never see this): How the hell did you win a match in your pool? WTF Dude wreck your mentor

Degyn: Thanks for the teams dude. We actually work together quite well, maybe we should look into this again?

KY: Sell that shoe yet?

Lee Martin: Way to Rep that Lucario. Dayum.

Lil Wil: ****, dude, you wrecked my ****. Make sure you take Domo's advice, your game will get that much better.

Hylian: Great to finally meet you dude.

Nicole: Too hot, girl, too hot. I wanna play you, never got the chance.

Tempest: ANGRYS!

There's others, but I don't remember your names. If you played me at NK in pools, doubles, or friendlies, PM me. I'm sure I've got something to say about each of you!

Thanks to everyone who played friendlies with me, and for a great time just socializing! Look forward to seeing you all in the future

~[EFUJ] Fragbait

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Lee had to drive from Oklahoma down to Dallas also after the tourney which is an additional 3 hours, we didn't even make it back to Oklahoma till like 8 AM.

Lee wasn't in the mood to do all of that after being interrupted during winners finals to move venues, and he also cooled because we didn't get to the other venue for about 45 minutes.

Also Lee's dad looks like Hercule.

Breezy

Smash Ace

You've 3-stocked me once in tourney setting.
Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkpekoGbwro

Top Bottom