• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Mercy vs The World; a Montreal tournament, Dec. 29th

sprocket

Smash Journeyman
Testrider:

1 Money match

My doc vs your sheik
FD
4 stock
1 Match
5$

sound good?

Hero of Nobody

Smash Cadet
Count me off on bringing the gamecubes, my parents don't agree with that. My upmost and deepest apologies Chet, but u have to re-edit your post.

The camcorder is still to be discussed about.

Will they be more TVs and gamecubes then 10? 10 isn't really alot if we're more than 20.

Zred

Smash Rookie
ok the names is zred,Opsy and Aeon nous allons venir on va participer au 2 single and team

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Yo, vous êtes 3, comment allez vous participer les 3 dans le team tournament?

vous devriez faire les crews, c'est plus le fun.

<_<

Zred

Smash Rookie
une crew c 30 $ pi bin on va faire une crew ... c good .. on va faire ca a place dune team, eummm on va faire single and crew.

Zred

Smash Rookie
umm Crazy team pis bein je va apporter ma tite tv pis un gamecube ak smash pis si je peut peut etre mon vcr

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Hey hey, peg me down for the singles! I'm also bringing a Gamecube/disc, as well as a special adapter that'll hook the cube up to any TV (hooks into the cable socket).

Kami, I'll catch you on MSN. I'll team/crew with you, but I need some practice on how teams work...I'm a bit better than when we last played.

Noshno3

Smash Rookie
Google Local

Montreal-North
The letter 'A' is the 4468 Charleroi (Tournament is @ 4400 Charleroi)
Should be around Charleroi/Avenue Pelletier

I'll post the directions by bus, car if needed

Black_jo

Smash Journeyman
Can I try to be in single? Je guarantis rien mais je vais essayer de faire de mon mieux avec ma belle Samus :)

*le gars qui vient dans un tournoi de smash pour voir les pro jouer en direct et retourner chez lui moins niaiseux... et qui a un bon anglais en plus :laugh: ....*

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
what about you come?

ohh yeah right, you suck and you're scared.

now get the **** out of here, and I mean every word of it.

TestRider

Smash Ace
WELCOME TO DARKNESS, ***!

Kinda funny to hear such trash-talking from a New Jersey smasher, last I heard (I think it was from RyokoYaksa) there was pretty much no Smash scene whatsoever over there.

Noshno3 : No.

Zred

Smash Rookie
thanks noshno3 for the place and is 4468 ? or 4400 ?

ok je savait pas sa se faisait

cF=)

Smash Lord
Nice un tournoi !! J'en avais entendu parler par PKM mais ya beaucoup de chose qui reste a confirmer a savoir si mon crew a un lift et si on est tous disponible pour le 29.

J'vais reposter apres que tout soit préparé mais si on viens sa serais pour les Crew battle et on pourrait amener 1 TV et 1 Cube.

[^__^) __,\\//

Fogel

Smash Lord
I got my bus tickets yesterday! J'ai encore besoin d'un team + crew. Y'a quelqu'un qui veut aller avec moi? J'etais 4e place dans teams au tournoi de Mississauga!

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
, when you can confirm that you can come for sure, repost officially and I'll add you to the list. Fogel, good to know, good to go. Wak, good to know, sucks about the msn message you left me. =/

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom