• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Mercy vs The World; a Montreal tournament, Dec. 29th

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I encourage people to start making crews and teams right now, but since I know all of you are procrastinating chimpazees, most of you will wait the week or day before. gg guys. ThatGuy, you'll find something don't be scurrrreed.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
We Are In Serious Need Of Tv Sets!!!

We need televisions.

Up to now, we have 40 people coming, and with 4 televisions, we would need 2 days to do the singles tounament only. :( This is putting the tournament in a serious jeopardy.

Please, I beg of you all, can you guys make an effort to bring televisions!
If you are still with your parents, ask them if you can bring a tv set.
If you need transportation to bring the TV, and your folks can't bring you, ask on the boards for a lift.
If your folks work at the time of the tournament (since it's during the week), it will be possible to dump the TV early morning at someone's house or in the evening before the tournament so that someone else can bring the TV with their respective car for you.

EDIT: The more TVs we get, the better. If we get a crapload of TVs, we might even have time to make friendly matches afterwards, friendly low tier tournaments, or tournaments in another game, money match, etc...

Jim-JC-Cam

Smash Rookie
hey chet je peut amener un VCR pis je voudrai inscrire autres personnes 7 dans single : francis , anthony , sebastien, elvis, jonathan, chison, edgard et ajoute le crew "Chaos Control" mais pour linstant on est 2, moi pis farm ( hero of nobody) mais c sur kon trouvera un troisieme avant le tournois et ajoute le crew "Soul Fighters" (elvis, jonathan, chison)

Hero of Nobody

Smash Cadet
Chet--> Sad news indeed, I'll try and ask anybody enough generous to borrow us TV, but we need a lift. Is there any place where we can rent TVs? On va tous cotiser.

Also gamertag for Francis is Baka

Jim--> Omg, why Chaos Control?! I just told you to name us something Mecenaries, dam pimp...=.=

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
TV rentals.. j'avais vraiment pas pensé à ça, mais là c'est hors de mon domaine, faudrait que quelqu'un se renseigne pour moi à Montréal.

Thanks for registering a crew, you're the guys that are making this tournament a success. Thanks to everyone that is going to participate, you're the ones that are going to make this tournament a success (or a failure =\). zomg we need more crews/tvs. Like, we need 8 crews and 16 teams. This is our objective.

EDIT : jvais écrire chaos control pour le moment, si vs changez dites-le moi. J'ai écrit seb et anthony entre crochets, s'ils veulent s'inscrire avec un gamertag, je changerai le nom, sinon jvais juste enlever les crochets.

Hero of Nobody

Smash Cadet
I guess I can browse a bit, I garantee nothing. You should ask for someone else in addition for looking places that can let us rent TVs. I'm ready to pay my part.

Although, this is an emergency stuff. If got the TVs then this suggestion is pretty useless. However, I guess, we can let this proposition as a substitute.

Jim-JC-Cam

Smash Rookie
relis mon post je lai edit

HON-----> why mercenaries..... thats *boule chitte..........lol

kk on peut mette Chaos Mercenaries ca te vas si non on garde chaos control lol

Hero of Nobody

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by Wak
count me in for single tournament. i dont team with anybody, i dont crew with anybody and i dont bring anything but my controller

Originally posted by Wak
jpourrais etre dans la crew des chaos mercenaries si vous voulez >_>
O.o

EDIT : >.<

EDIT: =.=

EDIT: Dis-moi quand t'es libre, on veut que tu joues contre quelqu'un afin que tu join notre crew ou qu'on t e rejette LMAO. Direct orders from Jim and me XD

cF=)

Smash Lord
Chesterr.. ou n'importe qui d'autre.. j'veux savoir si sa coute plus cher de s'inscrire dans chacune des catégorie (Crew,Team,Single) que de juste s'inscrire dans les Crew. Parce que sinon on va vedger ****ign longtemps a rien crisser si on est juste dans une catégorie... et j'veux pas non plus deboursé 50$ pour 1 journée..

Alors si jveux m'inscrire pour les crew, dois-je payer un supplement de 10$ et 20$ ?

Pis aussi, est-ce que j'ai un rabais si jamene 6 TV ?

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Wak said:
laissez faire finaement ce post
Your nothing but a *****.

Pis faudrait que quelqun explique a lautre que ces le prix dentre pourle crew entier et pas chaque participant du crew.

Jim-JC-Cam

Smash Rookie
pis je voudrai inscrire autres personnes elvis, jonathan, chison, edgard et ajoute le crew "Soul Fighters" (elvis, jonathan, chison)

cF=)

Smash Lord
Mystic Viper said:
Pis faudrait que quelqun explique a lautre que ces le prix dentre pour le crew entier et pas chaque participant du crew.
Ouais mais meme si jpaye ma part pour le crew, j'veux savoir si fo quand meme que je débourse d'largent pour le Team et pour le single. Si jminscrit kkpart, j'dois tu repayer ?

cF=)

Smash Lord
Chesterr please repond a ma question... sa pourrait defenir si j'viens ou pas et j'pense que j'aiderais beaucoup en fournissant pas mal de téléviseur... alors svp answer my question.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
OMFG SCUSEZ LES GARS JE JOUAIS À METAL SLUG!!!

Jim, Farm, jvais edit le post pis rajouter vos-... >.< *wipes *** off boxers* 7 personnes et votre crew.

EDIT: branchez-vous sur votre nom de crew :laugh: sinon vous allez être les princesses de l'est. lol

LOL @ Mystic
ZOMG @ Wak

cF=), I'll get you a prostitute and wear a wig during all the tourney if you bring 6 TVs.
Pour la crew, c'est de 3 à 5 personnes. 30 par crew, ce qui veut dire que ça peut individuellement te coûter 6 dollars, 7,50$ ou 10$.
Pour teams c'est 20$ par team donc 10$ individuellement.
Pour singles, c'est 15$.

Donc pour les 3 tournois, ça te coûtera entre 31$ et 35$. Si TU amènes SIX TVs, jsuis pprêt à te faire un rabais substantiel. N'importe quoi pour 6 tv. On se reparle en privé.

EDIT: cF, jtai ajouté à ma liste msn. Dis toi que jveux que tu viennes avec tes 6 bébés no matter what. Si tu veux t'inscrire, post sur ce thread. Si tu fais crews et teams, crée un nom de Crew/Team

Jih

Smash Journeyman
RDM sera la, ( 4 membre pour la crew et chaque membre pour single + 2 team ) a comfirmer tres bientot...
je serais pret a amener une TV 20 po flat + un GC avec smash

On est pret a payer squi fodra ;)

EDIT: Jih , Pow, Vwin, ? (ou bam ) sera la... on attend tjrs pour vos comfirmation et pour la tv ...thx davance team de 2 a comfirmer ( team rdm1 et team rdm2.... )

Hero of Nobody

Smash Cadet
Me---> Looking for TV rentals
Chet---> You brawler!
Jih---> I would be interested to play against you before the tournament if you wish to. If you want to just post me your email ;)

Chet, can you edit(after you finished wiping ur *** on your boxers) the crew name "Chaos Control" to "Chaos Mecenaries". Also the gamertag of Anthonny is officially called.....Anthonny.

For anyone interested to smash, post your email.

EDIT:
Chet---> On what were you "brawling"?
I'm interested in your sexual fantasies.

Damax

Smash Lord
Hero of Nobody- we'll **** you at the tournament it should be enough! unless you wanna make a pit stop in sainte-thérèse, then you'r welcome to get your *** kicked before. (or to kick our *** we'll see)(no offense there dude, but self esteem is the key they say)

Jih- I'm up to it, unless you didn't include me to your lineup... i doubt you'd do that since the others are kinda dull right now.

MTL TOURNAMENT HERE WE GO.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
no money match, on jou pour le fun a part pour les tournois ;) ... vendredi a 12h-1h les 4 ( avec moi ) dma crew srencontre.... si yen a qui veulent vnir --> private msg :)

Ice44

Smash Apprentice
ok so as it may be clear to some, I need a new partner and perhaps crew >_> Soooooo Fogel GUESS WUT DAT MEANS!!!! You and I on a team! You up for it still??

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey RDM, j'ai besoin de savoir si j'ai bien inscrit vos nom sur la liste de participants.
J'ai besoin de savoir qui est dans RDM1, qui est dans RDM2.
J'ai mis Jih pour 1 télé pis 1 GC+SSBM.

Merci de venir, j'espère que ce tournoi sera le premier d'une grande vague de grands tournois Montréalais. (Thanks for coming, I hope this tournament will the the first of a wave of great tournaments in Montreal... just for you Ice, you flat cack LOL)

Jih

Smash Journeyman
les inscription sont bonne et ont sera la ... les team sont pas sur sur encore ... sa va se decider vendredi durant la journer donc jva envoyer un e-mail/poster icite le plutot possible....
pour linstant laisse sa comme sa s.v.p ^^
thx!!

Paty

Smash Apprentice
OoooOoooh here I come ^^

J'annonce officiellement dans ce post ma participation au tournoi No Mercy vs The World.
Je vais seulement participer aux singles, car je finis de travailler a 4h pm.
Merci Chet de m'avoir convaincue avec tes excellents arguments.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Marco, I'm definitely up for teaming with you. We can be Team Anglophone :)
I'd also be up for making a crew if we could get a 3rd person.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Team Anglophone? omg geez, WAY TO FEEL EXCLUDED GUYS... ¬_¬ Im gonna put you down.

Paty, yeah, sex is always convincing.

vodka, for the love of god, don't make them unregister from the tournament, or I'll taking one of your nuts for collateral and selling it on ebay.co.jp.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
chesterr01 said:
vodka, for the love of god, don't make them unregister from the tournament, or I'll taking one of your nuts for collateral and selling it on ebay.co.jp.
Dont worry :D... cant wait to see how will be the tournment trough...!

Top Bottom