• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Mercy vs The World; a Montreal tournament, Dec. 29th

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Hahaha, yeah, that'd be good times. Lol, I'm telling you man, whenever (if ever) you hit up a strip club, sit right next to (well, my shoulder was touching it) pole, and you'll have a great time hahaha. They probably felt my breath on their... hahah. Being drunk just made it even more fun.

Ah, good times, good times, I'm gonna have to go again this summer (I can't be bothered to go with a big coat and all).

EDIT - Haha, when I got drunk last night, I played some Smash. Oh maaaaaaan, I had no idea what I was doing at one point. My vision was completely messed up and I didn't remember how to play and lmao I was like button mashing but still managed to almost win (my friend beat me every time haha). We played teams, we were green and they were blue, we were at Battlefield. I have no idea how I managed to have a life left when we won, but hahahah, it was the most confusing/intense thing ever.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
I think it's hilarious. Really fast video games when drunk or high is ridiculously intense. Smash Bros. and F-Zero and other games like that are the reason you get brain damage from drinking hahahaha, they shatter your vision and all your comprehension skills, it's hilarious. Last night, I was basically just sitting on the floor laughing at my playing, when I was able to see which one I was hahahaha. I did a few ground dodge/shield grab/back throw/spike combos on my friend and I practically died of laughter at the fact that I didn't even know what I was doing but still pwn3d him so hard haha.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Hehe, yes i've had the experience, I played a 50 stock game with my buddy when we we're 'happy' man, we suicided at least 30 times each, was quite hilarious. I'd be scared to play vs you drunk, cuz if i win you'd probably stab me and laugh about it. Your freaky ;O!

Hero of Nobody

Smash Cadet
Apøc` said:
Hero of Nobody - Désolé dude, mais y fallait pas que je l'aisse 1,2,3 **** comme ça héhé! Lâche pas bro, faudrait pas que tu me laisse prendre de l'avance sur toi. :D

F**k you America, f**k you! - Peter Griffin

Btw Shiz, I am 17, I'm tall heh?? ;)
Ta grandeur m'etonne Apoc >.>. En 2k les dernieres fois quand je jouer contre toi t'etait vraiment a ce niveau. Tu t'es vraiment ameliorer, chuis vraiment etonne.(What the hell is the point with Peter Griffin >.>)

chesterr01 said:
Omg racism ****ing yellow boy I'll eat your babiezorz. LOL another missed opportunity to tape Canadian matches in a eastern canada tournament. C'est chien. >_> oh wellz. Yo man, jveux tes cheveux.
O.o, you like my hair >.>........time to flirt with chicks. I should be the one sorry for the cam >.>
Don't worry about the location thingy there. It wasn't THAT bad after all. The owner was pretty "chill" too. Hope seeing you in Montreal area nowadays.

Jarc,Sinista--> You don't mind giving me your emails? >.>

nox

Smash Apprentice
Alright shoutouts:

Jih , good matches . Allowed us to warm up a little before singles. I'd love to play your falco more sometime and also play with the other guys from RDM ( That link was sexx :embarrass ) . Good stuff RDM

Soul , that Samus mindgamed the sheez out of me. Jim was hiding you all along ! From now on , nor Jim nor Farm can come to my place without you. I really wish we played in a better setting but oh well.

The Fox user I played with , sorry I don't remember your name . We only played once , but I would've like to play at least 2-3 matches. Keep at it man : props :

The red Falco user I played , I think you had a yellow tshirt ( Sorry I don't remember your name ) ! I didn't expect you to have the Falco you had , threw me off. I was pretty impressed and so I really wanna play with you again man , holla back .

Minoshei , TournamentMaker.exe pwnd you LOlOl :laugh: .... jk jk . Pretty ****ed up to play against Luigi and Zelda. So little people pick them when we play that I never know how to approach or combo . Anyway man , you'll get your revenge :embarrass

Apoc , Y YUO DO THAT !? I hate you and your Falco.

Brian , you had a solid Zelda , but I was lucky you didn't pick Sheik more than you did . Had you done that , it probably would've been much tighter. Don't quit , I hope to play with you in the future .

Jarc, good matches . We didn't talk too much but I honestly felt your Jiggs was solid . I was expecting a rest that didn't come until much later in the set. I feel like the second match was mine , but with Jiggs rest and my ability to SD, you never know :laugh: Hope to play with you again soon bro

I'm glad to see so many people came and I hope we can all see each other at the next tourney. Yes there will be one , and NO it won't be in a basement >_>

Oh , and to the son of a ***** coward *** sleazy low life loser who stole the memory cards : I hope Darwin takes care of you , ***.

One last thing , to the guy that lost his backpack ,well we found it ... so contact me to retrieve it.

Anyway , since it's now the cool thing to do , here's my email if you need it :

[ n0x3a at hotmail dot com ]

Peace

Damax

Smash Lord
lol god why everyone says RDM's Link playa was sexx, I wouldn't have been so far without all of my buddies in RDM lol thanks anyway for the compliments

JIM: lol I underestimated your fox before the black out you were playing good, but I could keep up... after the black out you proved to be better lol, or maybe it was me who couldn't keep up. almost came in the back durings the final to play friendlies with ya guyz during finals but my head was hurting after my last match with ya.. lol nice fox

Nox: can't recall you I ain't one of those that has a great memory... can't even recall if we fought against you in team, wanna play you though

Gino: woah man just nice. realy good link stop hanging to some moves and use all of em I bet you could beat me, but I could beat you too. Link vs Link is so fun we gotta do that someday

PKM: nice **** jason, en esperant te revoir dans le repere de RDM un jour pour jouer lol

Apoc: saw you from afar, nice Marth you have some of Ken's blood in you

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Lol yeah Nox nice games ^^, wasn't feeling comfortable with my Jiggly thats why i was hesitating with my Rest combos, I wasn't sure if my Jiggly was good enough to be played at the tourney, I have minimal practice with him so yeah... I'll defenately work on my Rest combos for next tiem ;D

oNLNr

Smash Rookie
for the top 5 in canada.. i don't know, but be sure to count in Mike Monkey

TestRider

Smash Ace
TestRider said:
LOL HERE ARE THE RESULTS FOR TEAMS AND CREWS, ****, NO NEED TO ACTUALLY HOLD THE TOURNEY.

Teams
1. No Mercy
2. Some ****
3. Whatever

Crews
1. No Mercy featuring some loser lucky enough to be teaming with us
2. ****
3. More ****

KTHXBYE no rematch.
Apparemment je suis un prophète.

Apøc`

Smash Apprentice
Apoc , Y YUO DO THAT !? I hate you and your Falco.
Heh, my bad dude, like I decided to play with you. ;)

Apoc: saw you from afar, nice Marth you have some of Ken's blood in you
Lol, thank you dude, even though my marth was pissing me off, could make the combos I wanted to. So I lost vs BAM because I switched for Falco after winning 1/3 but he shine spiked me to death several times... I should have took Marth for the tiebreak but I though he was to rusty to play and I wasn't able to perform like I usually do with him.

Gino: woah man just nice. realy good link stop hanging to some moves and use all of em I bet you could beat me, but I could beat you too. Link vs Link is so fun we gotta do that someday
I would like to see that, I really love both Links. You did great against "I don't know whom" Fox, but the Fox Raper will remain Gino's title. ;) That guy hates Fox so much. I should have used Fox to see how I can do vs his Link lol, he would have mindgamed me like sh*t... even though he was like "c'est quoi ça mindgame?". ;)

Fogel

Smash Lord
Fun tournament! I'm the guy who came from Ottawa, for those who don't know me. Montréal à beaucoup de bons smashers; tous mes matches étaient du fun. Je ne vais pas faire des shoutouts extensifs; mon français n'est pas assez bon pour ça. Merci à tout le monde qui a venu avec moi sur le métro après le tournoi, j'apprécie :)

chet: Thanks for helping me get around Montreal. I'm glad the tournament went ok after all the room problems!

Je pense que Wak manque encore son manette (couleur argent). Si quelqu'un a un extra, c'est probablement celui de Wak. SVP le donner à Chet avant qu'il part pour Ottawa! Il y a aussi deux Memory Cards qui manquent. J'espère que c'était un accident, sinon...well, what Nox said.

Jim-JC-Cam

Smash Rookie
nox and Apoc : jai pas cacher mon frere pendant tout ce temp c lui ki est juif il veut jamais venir ak moi jouer pis il est plus vraiment in teresser a smash...

damax: can you tell me who your are bcaus i dont remember.....

if someone want to play against me , add me azn_dude222@hotmail.com

cF=)

Smash Lord
Fogel : Man you beated me like 4 times in a row (I was the bad Zelda player), you really opened my eyes about which character I should play next time :/ Anyway you got a nice Sheik keep it up man... If I see you again I want a rematch with a new matchup lol

Je pisse dans le bol hein ? ta maman doit vraiment etre fier de son petit garcon :D en tk c'est facile a retenir lmao.

Et j'espere comme tout le monde que la manette argent soit retrouvée et les Memory Card aussi, come on guys c'est ecrit WAK au centre c'est pas compliquer de regarder... j'crois pas qu'il va vous tuer si vous la lui rendez, ca va juste lui faire plaisir.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
Mystic Viper said:
Je viendrais bien mais jai pu de passe de metro... :(

****. i'd pay for you but you have to get here first...maybe ask someone for 2.50$ and pay them back? i want a rematch...you owned be at the tournament.

Hero of Nobody

Smash Cadet
Elef ---> I would like to come. It's nothing official I guess >.>. Everyone knows me, I always change minds :p. Supposingly I'm suppose to go shopping or something, my clothes are like out-dated =/. If I decide to come, I'd probably come to your house on short notice. Is your friend(s) from the tournament coming?

Apoc/nox ---> About Soul, so yeah he's Jim's brother. It's ashame he couldn't come to nox's house before the tournament. He's not really interested in smash and he's rather a keeper's home. He dosen't like going out for "smash". He's rather good eh? Anyways, don't blame me for anything relating to Soul, go and insult his gey brother Jim :p

Rip ---> Where do you live?

N.B ---> This thread has like become the Montreal Thread replacement LOL.

Rip

Smash Apprentice
cF=) : pose toi pas de question lol, c'est une longue histoire derrière cette email mystique et comme tu le dis, c'est facile à retenir!

Hero of Nobody: I live in Laval, next to Montreal.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Elefterios, where do you live dude? 'Cause depending on the location (and obviously if there's already like 3 ppl going over, then screw it haha) but yeah, I might be down.

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
Well it was really nice if people dont reconize me it's "BAM" fox player good game to all and er... happy new year =/

Top Bottom