• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Mercy vs The World; a Montreal tournament, Dec. 29th

cF=)

Smash Lord
Merci beaucoup a Zred et Wak !!

*can't wait for tomorrow*

Rip

Smash Apprentice
Yo chesterr01, je vais apporter une télévision. J'ai dit à pkm de te le dire, mais ça a pas l'air qu'il te l'a dit! So 13 télés pour 13 gamecubes, n'est-ce pas assez beau?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nouvelle address =_=

11139 Gariepy, Montréal-Nord
*PASSEZ PAR L'ARRIÈRE! GO IN FROM THE BACK! Tournez sur Charleroi vers l'ouest de pie-ix (le côté du Shell), et marchez jusqu'à Gariépy. Il va y avoir une allée derrière à sens unique. Passez là, y va y avoir une affiche. Ça a l'air d'une porte de garage.*

Something happened. Basically the rental manager is a douche bag and he ****ed us over. So we're going to have to do this in a big crappy basement. We don't have many chairs and tables though. I'm sorry. This almost got cancelled, I learned that at 7 pm today and found another place by chance. Basically, then guy agreed the rent us the place, then they went to pay him and he was like "what? I can't rent you the place, I don't have assurances!" so he's a ****tard. If you want to know more, ask me at the tournament. (It's like 5 minutes away from the previous location). See you tomorrow. Si y'a un problème, appelez nox (514 501-1337) si vs vs perdez ou whatever.

Arrive around noon. Tourney starts at 1pm with the crew tournament. Then it'll be the teams and after singles. The brackets will be done between noon and 1 pm. Registration stops at the time of the start of each respective tournament. we're not going to **** around, we don'T have time to. We will make the brackets, we will call you for your match, if you don't show up inside 3 minutes for your match, you are disqualified. Everything'S gonna go smoothly and fast and quick. We have to be efficient as much as we can. So yeah that's it.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
I'll be there with two or three of my friends. I'm gonna go by the name SHIZ (for Shizblacka) and my friends Mike and Alan are coming, maybe another friend Brian too.

Can't bring any cubes/tv's though.

EDIT - My bad, forgot to mention we'll be in the singles.

Jim-JC-Cam

Smash Rookie
hey chet tu peut enlever elvis et jonathan de single et les mettre dans team a la place mais met le meme nom ke leur crew pour team

ah oui jamenerai pas le vcr

ELEFTERIOS---->amene la manette de Man gia et la mienne au tournois demain

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
Jim-JC-Cam said:
hey chet tu peut enlever elvis et jonathan de single et les mettre dans team a la place mais met le meme nom ke leur crew pour team

ah oui jamenerai pas le vcr

ELEFTERIOS---->amene la manette de Man gia et la mienne au tournois demain
deja noter

Hero of Nobody

Smash Cadet
Wow this is turning out good afterall. Except for the basement thing, but oh well.

Elef --> Thanks.

Chet --> Hey you don't mind me bringing my cam-- or whatever it's called? I'll film the whole organising stuff, I'll interview some players and all that, etc. etc.

Well, I'll see all of you guys tomorrow. So till then, best regards, to all of you.

Trax

Smash Rookie
Last Call...

Post de dernière minute...
J'apporte une TV et 4 chaises. (parait qui va manquer de chaises)
Si kekun a besoin d'un lift, je rappelle que je pars de Beloeil (Rive-Sud), je passe par la 20.
Mon numéro de cell : 514-586-0042

Ya-tu un stationnement là-bas ? (J'imagine que non).....

Ah oui, pis si kekun peut me prêter une manette, ce serait cool...

Hero of Nobody

Smash Cadet
Heh, 14 TV puis 13 gamecubes, pas tres beau a voir. Je vais apporter un gamecube je crois.

Aurez-vous besoin de l'affaire pour brancher plusieurs prises?

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
GO enmene laffaire pour brancher plusieur prises, moi je part à l'instant et ma partenaire de route vient de pas répondre au téléphone pour une 2eme fois alors jme vois dans la contrainte de la laisser à gatineau :S

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
I went. I lost. Badly. Oh well.

I expected singles to be the last event but seeming as I'm impatient, that was aggrevating. Then I had a match at 5:05 or something and the dude didn't show 'til like 6. I beat him, then I lost, then I won another, won another, lost like a ***** and was done. I was doing my Falco Phantasm and was too anxious and mashed the B button and faked and dropped like a ****.

Oh well, at least I did the best outta my friends, heh.

Incase anyone cares and missed it, I was Shiz.

EDIT - LOL! The last match that I lost was so funny, when I died, I screamed F--K!!!! so loud that everyone in the room just stared at me for a few seconds, it was hilarious.

oNLNr

Smash Rookie
congrats No Mercy feat. pkmvodkaCrew, team No Mercy, pkmvodka and chesterr for singles finals.

so, thx for the tournament chesterr, even if that basement was wack :dizzy:

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Mista Sinista said:
LOL! The last match that I lost was so funny, when I died, I screamed F--K!!!! so loud that everyone in the room just stared at me for a few seconds, it was hilarious.
T'was very amusing ;).
Although your drunken strip club stories are much more intersting :D.
I messed up vs you too tho, missed some easy upthrow+rest's... oh well, I'll own ya next time ;D.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Wak said:
j'empaille le gars qui a ma controller en ce moment. cela étant dit, j'arrete ssbm, comme j'avais dit il y a une semaine
Pauvre toi man... t'a été fin d'me pretter une controller pis le gars qui t'a buster ta manette grise c'est une esti de tapette. Your a good player though, don't stop smashin' :(

Masta Sinista's death screams are top tier, everytime he died was a swearing party lol.

Anyway, thanks Chet pour le tournoi ! C'etait ben l'fun pis meme si c'etait dans un genre de garage-sous-sol, c'est l'ambiance qui comptait !!

NOTE: Mr. Ungava y own ! Best peach playa !

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
cF=) said:
Anyway, thanks Chet pour le tournoi ! C'etait ben l'fun pis meme si c'etait dans un genre de garage-sous-sol, c'est l'ambiance qui comptait !!
Ah mais c'est certain. Avec tout les cartons sur le mur on se croyait dans l'univer de Yoshi's Story. :laugh:

Nah seriously, c t pas pire but that's all it was :)

swordgard

Smash Hero
will you be holdign another tounament in the summer chet, I ****ign was able to come with my friend(jvais partir juste demain finalement) mais javais pas de lift criss.cet ete je pourrait vnir par exemple

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
CREWS-

1st - No mercy featuring pkmvodka (testrider, chesterr01, pkmvodka)
2nd - Teflon (sony, gino, russ)
3rd - ?????? not sure

TEAMS-

1st - No mercy (testrider, chesterr01)
2nd - Rmb1 (Pow, Bam)
3rd - Les Denis Rangers (h4, pkmvodka)

SINGLES-

1st - pkmvodka
2nd - chesterr01
3rd - testrider

I don't know the full results.

oNLNr

Smash Rookie
highlight of the night: pkmvodka took out an entire crew by himself, losing 3 stocks :p

Hero of Nobody

Smash Cadet
Crew : 1st- No mercy
2nd- Teflon
3rd- 123 ****

We were in 4th in crew lmao. Apoc owned us =.= **** you Apoc....
The tournament was pretty good, even though with crappy location but who cares.
It woulda been fun more friendly matches.

The finals in singles, well to be more specific, the stages were....awkward. I mean KONGO JUNGLE + GREEN GREENS. Absolute no comments lmao.

Omfg the crew finals, my camera "BLACK"ed out on me when "CHET" was playing.
It was a joke Chet >.> don't be hatin'

To all players--> It's funny because they're alot of people that weren't in the Montreal Thread and actually showed up in big number, which most of the people dont even talked much in the thread or even existed. Although some people lived pretty far, that would be exceptions >.>. BTW, if anyone is interested to do some meet-ups with me and JIM! sometimes, gimme ur emails =/.

Shiz-->OMG you liked totally freaked me out when you screamed lmao. Everyoen was glaring at you....

Damax

Smash Lord
Hero of Nobody said:
To all players--> It's funny because they're alot of people that weren't in the Montreal Thread and actually showed up in big number, which most of the people dont even talked much in the thread or even existed. Although some people lived pretty far, that would be exceptions >.>. BTW, if anyone is interested to do some meet-ups with me and JIM! sometimes, gimme ur emails =/.

Shiz-->OMG you liked totally freaked me out when you screamed lmao. Everyoen was glaring at you....

anytime hero and JIM, Damax55@hotmail.com would be glad to fight with you guyz since everyone was kinda cool anyway (I'm POW)

Hero of Nobody

Smash Cadet
Oh POW, I didn't got the chance to fight against your crew :p. I fought against Bam, if I remember well, and he won. At the last life and game, I was telling myself "NO NO not the SHINE T.T", which he actually did. ----GOOD GAME BAM---- >.>

Thank you Chet for the tournament. Although I think Ben had the idea to do it to, so thank you too Ben. As for you PKM, nothing for you :p. I didn't had the chance to say thank you to the owner >.>

My deepest thanks, to all the players to have participated.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
pkmvodka said:
I don't know the full results.
no no. please dont post the full result, it'll just upset me.

it was fun and all,of course it wouldve been way better with a bigger place with heat and more chairs. at least im thankful that chester pulled it off at the last minute.

to hero and everyone else, i would gladly invite you at my place for smash...just pm and set a day and we're good.

and kirt....don't you think you're a bit too hard on your brother? :laugh:

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Haha, what a great day. As much as I was annoyed by my horrible performance and the long wait before singles, I'm drunk now so it still more than evened out hahaha.

cF=) - AHAHAHA, yeah, my death screams are pure rage. It's a good thing it's only a video game, otherwise, best believe there would've been some concust and stabbed people, shiiiiiii. When I get truly angry (like when I just finished losing against my n00bish friend while intoxicated), I feel like I'm going to give the person a nice right hook to the chin and watch them flip, gawd dayum.

Hero of Nobody - Yeah, I remember your name. Lol, yeah, I have a big swearing problem and if I'm angry, you know, especially when I yell. Like I said in my previous post, I was eliminated from the tournament like a bit.. so right when I did the fake i cussed really loud. And yeah, BAM was good, I beat him, but it wasn't easy at all.

I wanna know the results, I hope I got top 10, or at least 15, even if I did play ugly. I'll have to play at least another couple of tournaments to show that I'm not totally useless (although today didn't prove the opposite all that much :p).

It's all good, it was pretty fun and it was good to see stuff like PKM running through a crew by himself hahaha, talk about pwnage.

POW - I saw you and wanted to play you. No disrespect to everyone else but some names stuck out and I wanted to play them, lose or win, the better the opponent = the better I play and the more fun I have. I wanted to play PKM, POW, NOX, JIM!, etc.

I was surprised that there were so many talented players. I got demolished by SOUL and ****, who's name btw cracked me up.

Apoc - I don't know how old you are, but you really impressed me. Ton Falco est vraiment bon. Je te l'ai dit, mais calisse, j'etais vraiment impressione.

Je suis trop paresseux pour les accents :p. OUI! Je parle francais! Je prefere l'anglais alors c'est le seul langue que j'ai parle je pense.

Man... I'm so drunk, hahahaha. Anyways, yeah, I just hate the fact that I lost so ugly. I had SOUL's Samus demolished in that round, I was going to win if I made it back, and then most likely would've won the third round (I wasn't going to lose, as much as Samus is retardedly hard to combo, I would've managed).

Meh, like I said, it was pretty fun, and also Chester was a good host and it was a pretty interesting first tournament.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
What was your name while playing? Mine was SHIZ but there were a few where I was unnamed. I'm usually a green Falco but sometimes the opponent chooses that character and color first, but it's all gravy.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
erm my name while playing was a japanese symbol who look like smyley, i dont think i played u, maybe you saw a ganon vs jigglypuff really close, this ganon was me

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Ah, okay, nah, I don't think I played you. I'm guessing you're BEN? If yeh, I really wanted to play you. Like I said, even though I was playing badly, I really would've liked to play the best ones outta the bunch. Even if I didn't get a single KO, it's always fun to play really good people.

To be honest, I was more than impressed. I heard from a bunch of people that PKM was ranked #5 in Canada, and I was impressed by his playing. Not necessarily because of his skill level, but because he was at an extremely advanced point with basically every character. I saw him annihilate people with Captain Falcon, Fox, Falco, Donkey Kong, etc. He's very good with everyone I saw him use, and for that, he gets my props (even though it doesn't mean anything, but ya know...).

PKM, t'es vraiment bon et je voulais jouer contre toi (je te l'ai dit, j'etais le grand gars avec les tattooages et tout ca) et t'etais impressionant avec tes habiletes avec plusieurs gens. Mais je pense que ton plus bon est Captain Falcon.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
no i wasn't ben, i was wak lol... ben >>>>>>> wak

pkmvodka's best caracter = bowser :laugh:

oh and we still dont know who are the best in canada... we know that quebec > ontario but that's it

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Hahhahahahah, please tell me you're joking about the Bowser thing.

See, PKM tends to use counter-characters (from what I noticed). So I didn't see him use Bowser because it wasn't a logical choice against Falcos and Fox's and Marth's, etc. But LMAO if that's true. Bowser's retardedly easy to juggle and although he hits hard, the amount of lag he has BEFORE moves (not after, because if you're slow, you should use aerial attacks with L cancelling) which make him awful haha. He's like Kirby, totally useless.

But heh, if PKM is actually really skilled iwth Bowser, then even more props to him. I used to be alright with Bowser, then my friends got good ;).

HAHA, I just thought of something. For those who don't like swearing, you're sooooooo lucky hahhahaha. I usually swear to the point where people are disgusted, but I controlled myself as best as I could. For those who want to know who I really act, downloaded Necro songs hahaha, his offensiveness is about equal to mine lol.

Good job everyone who attended though, everyone at the tournament seemed to be good, not to mention a few Falcos made me realize I should actually practice next time before I hit up a tourney :p.

Apøc`

Smash Apprentice
Salut guys, merci pour tout le plaisir, c'était vraiment l'fun pour genre, c'est sûre que la place était genre 5 étoiles... 4 étoiles... 3 étoiles... ahhh anyways, vous me comprenez lol, mais le monde était sympas, malgré les quelques voles qui ont été signalés.

Plusieurs mon beaucoup impressionés durant ce tournois, plusieurs donc je n'ai pas eu la chance de jouer contre, malheuresement...

Hero of Nobody - Désolé dude, mais y fallait pas que je l'aisse 1,2,3 **** comme ça héhé! Lâche pas bro, faudrait pas que tu me laisse prendre de l'avance sur toi. :D

Pow - J'ai juste une chose à dire, amazing Link, il est quelque chose sérieux, malheuresement, j'ai pas eu la chance de jouer contre toi, mais juste un zomg for you bro!

Soul - Hmmm, j'pense que j'aurais du prendre Jiggly contre ton Samus heh? Ton Samus roxz0r, pis nique Jim de pas m'avoir dit qu'il avait un frère qui pwnais comme ça. >.<

Chris (ou Kriss ou Kris) - Le gars de laval là, genre je sais pas dude, j'aimerais ça rejouer contre ton CF, il m'as vraiment genre "Wowé"

- À tout les autres, vous êtes tous d'extra super méga joueurs et que pour tous ce qui disent que les smashers de Montréal suck...
F**k you America, f**k you! - Peter Griffin

Btw Shiz, I am 17, I'm tall heh?? ;)

Rip

Smash Apprentice
Mouains, moi je me susi fait owned au tournoi, commencer contre Sony c'était pas ce qui a de mieux, mais bon, je me suis quand même bien amusé! Mais c'est très domage qu'il y a eu des voles... surtout pour les 2 cartes mémoires...

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
K ben désolé pour la salle et le froid, désolé pour les brackets de solo qui ont été douteux au début, désolé pour ben des choses... Jcrois que jme suis fait avoir sérieux mais bon, ctait pas de ma faute ctait des choses qui étaient hors de mon contrôle, comptons nous chanceux d'avoir eu une place sérieux. Moi j'ai eu du fun, pis j'espère que la plupart du monde en ont eu aussi. C'est pas de tout repos organiser un tournoi, surtout quand y'a plein de mauvais trucs qui arrivent en même temps, c'est lourd sur l'esprit. -_- J'aurais voulu pouvoir faire plus de friendlies mais les places donnaient pas...

Hero of Nobody said:
Omfg the crew finals, my camera "BLACK"ed out on me when "CHET" was playing.
It was a joke Chet >.> don't be hatin'
Omg racism ****ing yellow boy I'll eat your babiezorz. LOL another missed opportunity to tape Canadian matches in a eastern canada tournament. C'est chien. >_> oh wellz. Yo man, jveux tes cheveux.

Apoc` ben gg, t'as bien fait au tournoi sérieux pis t'as tourné des têtes, tu vas me battre dans pas long ça s'en vient. Next tournament, you'll make the top 9.

nox, you didn't choke zomg! k ouais, tu t'es tué, j'ai pas vu la game, mais on s'en branle j'ai entendu des good **** sur toi. nice job.

J'ai peu de choses à dire sérieux. Ben jdevrais p-e dire que No Mercy est cool. Pis remercier tout le monde qui sont venus.

vodka tu m'as encore battu, jpense que c'est rendu 2 à 2 en tournament mode. :p mais bon, ton falco c'est toute une paire de manches. J'ai perdu mon doc, je joue à peine avec pis tu viens pu dans mon trou, t'es ***. :( Anyway, Green Greens, c'était un excellent counter pick tu sauras, stage batard, déstabilisant pis j'avais rien à perdre. lol. Jvoulais prendre Princess Peach Castle mais jme suis dit que les murs pourraient être dangereux. lol @ diversity. Anyway keep it up, we'll go to the states this summer *thumbs up*.

TestRider sti que t'es une *** avec ton repas à la Belle Province. Tk No Mercy ça own. Pis la crew i tou. "GAME OVER B****!" :laugh: ahaha paty

K ben jme flèxe

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
I didn't really understand how crew battles worked until I saw it, but it was hella dope. I'm gonna try to get that going with my friends, and was thinking it'd be fun to do in 1 vs. 1's, and write down the stats and see who comes out on top in the end.

APOC - Yeh? Haha, je sais que tu blagues a cause de mon grandeur haha, je suis 18 mais je suis a peu pres 6'3" ca fait une couple d'annees.

EDIT - Thanks again for hosting it, you were a cool host and a very good player. To be honest, your Doc didn't really impress me (your Fox was insane though) but I'm not really a fan of that character anyways. Like I said, at high damage, your back throw is disgusting, so you should try to incorporate that a little more for kills. Especially when you were playing Samus (SOUL and SONY had the craziest comeback ever and would never die if you didn't send them far enough). When they were at like 150%+ though, you would've pwn3d them with your back throw.

Very impressive playing by everyone though. Haha, when I first got there, I was like haha, check the lil' guys out, this'll be funny. I ended up losing to **** and I'm pretty sure APOC would've demolished me.

Jarc

Smash Lord
Lol, sinista, your swearing was gosu --v, shouldn't of held back woulda been hella funny :D. ANyways, we have to re game for sure man I'm pissed i lost to you : (, I felt I could've played better, and I was even more pissed when you lost to that Samus than knocked me down to the loosers brackets -_-'. I wanted you to beat the $hit outa him for me.. lol, anyways, overall great tourney, a little cold, but was still fun.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Word, I played like balls against SOUL and suicided at the end like a moron. I had him too. I hate the fact that I died so weakly but whatever.

Haha, your up throw/rest combo was way too predictable man. You got me once and then I made sure it didn't happen again, then you were finished. My reflector at 60% or whatever for the kill -> that alone = your defeat haha.

We'll have to play again, you'll have to see me on my A game, I'll slaughter you ;)

Jarc

Smash Lord
Hehe you wish ;D, my Jigglypuff is still in training, I just used him at the tourney for practice, and i see that my Jiggly is actually pretty good. So I'm gonna practice him abit more then we will play >=)

And our second gae i counter-picked FoD as stage = bad idea. Couldn't perform my up throw+rest properly, i just took it by reflex, since its one of my better levels with my other characters :-x.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Alright. Haha, you only saw my Falco on a bad day. You still haven't seen Captain Falcon, Dr. Mario, Link, Young Link, MY JIGGLYPUFF, Marth, Samus, etc. I'm good with quite a few people. We'll have to play our Jigglies against each other, maybe learn a few things on both sides.

Top Bottom