• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"No Swagger Like Us" - a Pit tournament results thread(updated 1/24/12)

Abel1994

Smash Lord
xD I need the Sonic MU cuz I suck fight him :/

All my friend does is vB > Fair > Recovery > Dair combo all the time and it gets annoying

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Alright thanks guys.

I need to Dtilt more because I use it like 1 time per game and that **** has some range + i combo with it (favorit one is Dtilt > F air > Fair > Dair)

Xcallion

Smash Ace
Dont bother with arrows as much as you would ordinarily. sonic can punish your arrow draw lag from further away than you would think. A lot of sonics will try to drop a spring on you while you're recovering with WoI so be careful of that. F-smash and bair are really the only effective kill moves sonic has.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
Sonic and pit have a couple more things in common actually. We're both really good at punishing anything, both good at gimping but not straight up killing (sonic has more trouble than us though). Also we probably have some of the best taunts in the game (assuming that when you taunt you're trying to piss the other person off). The best taunts in brawl IMO are: 1) HIIII!! 2) You're not ready yet! 3) You're too slooow!!!

@Fluddo i find that fair only really kills offstage at high%

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Updated! We need more results! C'mon Pits, submit; I can't do all the work!
Also, if anyone wants to help w/ the statistics for any of Pit's results, be my guest!

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
wait u can actually submit to threads on here? i thought peeps just read em and were like "omg no whay"
Yeah I have no results from you! Submit your tourney results no matter how you placed/ think you did! Also, submit any results I am missing from any of the years if you know of any.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
ohhhh,,,,, im gonna have to do some deep research on my tourney results from last year then. the 2 nationals ive gone 2 i didn't make it out of pools so those don't even count. hell if i get the 7th off ill go win HOM2 and let you know along with my old results

Esca

Smash Champion
I ****ked uuuuuuuuuuuup at Hobo 31. I beat Poltergust but placed lower. I just suicide all the time =/////

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
ohhhh,,,,, im gonna have to do some deep research on my tourney results from last year then. the 2 nationals ive gone 2 i didn't make it out of pools so those don't even count. hell if i get the 7th off ill go win HOM2 and let you know along with my old results
Those still count, even if you get last place, it's valid cuz it's a tournament result.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
well i know that at whobo3 i was 5th seed in my pool. i beat a rob, a wario/mk, and got skipped on my last round because kprime was already set seed. im still looking for my older results.

edit:
woooow. i just found two of my really old vids vs. TC1, who was ranked 10th at the time. mario main, diddy/kirby second at the time. look at how scrubby i was :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx4Y4Jua0Tw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKdbHBaFjco

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
maharba the mystic

house of mouse 2

25 out of 45
wins: gray fox, mike3
losses: ultimate razer, bored

vids will be up for razer and gray fox as well as friendlies and money matches against kprime, sky pirate (clover leaf), and more.

doubles partner, killik: shiek
vids will be up for this too. i was suprised at how well pit shiek and when neccessary pit zelda can work on a team. pit shiek is really good believe it or not. like idk why but it just works.

edit: here is the results thread

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12673438#post12673438

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
maharba the mystic

house of mouse 2

25 out of 45
wins: gray fox, mike3
losses: ultimate razer, bored

vids will be up for razer and gray fox as well as friendlies and money matches against kprime, sky pirate (clover leaf), and more.

doubles partner, killik: shiek
vids will be up for this too. i was suprised at how well pit shiek and when neccessary pit zelda can work on a team. pit shiek is really good believe it or not. like idk why but it just works.

edit: here is the results thread

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12673438#post12673438
can't wait for vids

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Nice job maharba, keep it up! You will improve.

I'm taking suggestions for best placing Pits @ the end of the OP! Let me know if I missed any good placings or if you think I should consider one for the Hall of Fame.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
33rd out of 120 @ Ktar

I hadn't realized I was really the only Pit there lol. There was one guy Arc, but he was probably a random or a first tournament type deal seeing as he didn't do well.

Top Bottom