• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs: The Return of the Troll Results and Shoutouts [Scarborough, Ontario]

buenob

Smash Lord
lolz indeed... pnds post was quite, agressive and not thought out, though I don't think I've personally ever misrepresented the situation -- if anyone cares enough (which I personally wouldn't) you can read our exchange on our profile 'visitor messages'...

@Infzy: get those vids of hype and tinman up!
so you can then upload the vids of me failing

edit: @tin - i would have given you the money I got from the ATM which I went to after getting eliminated from brackets, same as I did for joe, doc, and ace? .. @ marik - the money was on the table for this one actually, then it left when we had to break for him to finish the bracket... then it disappeared? i dunno exactly what lol

.Marik

is a social misfit
If you guys messed up the proper procedure for initiating a moneymatch, don't whine and complain here and add to the already accumulated amount of drama.

Money goes on the table, the exact amount to ensure a situation like this doesn't happen.

infomon

Smash Scientist
kk I'm uploading tman vs hype stay tuned

actually it'll take about 2hrs, I gotta record the 3rd match off my camcorder still

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Poor Sauc3, gets **** on all tourney and then afterwards has to do all this work uploading videos for people, ****. No wonder he doesn't want to play brawl anymore xD

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Woah. Woah Woah.

Listen. Bluenob, we agreed that BEFORE the money match the loser will have to pay up the next time we see each other. I already told him I didn't have any money on me atm and I'd have to pay double because of this. He agreed, so I don't know why everyone''s making such a big deal out of it.

Really, what the ****?

I'm paying him double now, so stfu with this. Especially you PND. Don't ****en swear at me like that.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Poor Sauc3, gets **** on all tourney and then afterwards has to do all this work uploading videos for people, ****. No wonder he doesn't want to play brawl anymore xD
**** sauc3 posting btw

First time I'm agreeing with you,

Currently working out tons of ****, plus I'm leaving for pound on friday, and we have to decide on our lease by the end of the week, so we've been looking for houses like crazy, probably won't be uploading for while. Usually I do it very quickly but ****, it took HMW like 2 weeks to upload rom2 vids, gimme a break its been 5 days.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
No, seriously, PND you're talking like you know the whole situation without even being there.

Really, what the ****'s wrong with you?

infomon

Smash Scientist
oh oops 1 and 2 are up

Edit: oh geez youtube ruined the sounds, wth they can't handle vorbis-encoded???

sorry guys it'll be up later tonight, like 3am by the time it all uploads :urg:

infomon

Smash Scientist
Tin Man do you prefer "Tin Man" or "Tin-Man" or TinMan?

vids are uploading they're so funny

Edit: Stupid youtube is stupid, rejecting my perfectly valid video :S
I'll try to convert it to something and upload again I guess......

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
troll for #1 on taunt PR
Nah taunt PR was all about respect.

Too many people hate Troll, thus he doesn't get on my thread. Don't know why they hate him, cept the whole him being a douche... and he dresses like a bro that never gets laid... but he's still needed in this world. Kinda like how cow sh*t is used to fertalize crops:bee:

I could make a bro PR if you like, and I'll stick him on it as Troll Bro. But then I'd have to get a grading system on douchebags. He wouldn't make #1 on that PR, less I put a strong emphasis on being a douche to strangers. Course if he pops his collar more... I might be able to work something out...

Kinda sounds like minimal work, and not really worth my precious time though, but maby if I get enough votes.

Top Bottom