• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs: The Return of the Troll Results and Shoutouts [Scarborough, Ontario]

nickcam

Smash Ace
It's not dead until tin man vs hype 1 & 3 are up. Also me and fool for official commentary now.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Peachy Shoutouts:

1: Doc - MK, Diddy : your a beast dude, I want to learn that MK MU like crazy and in time make you work for that win :)
3: KingAce - MK : Way to ruin my fun when I was doing so well in the pools and you go and own my face both times :p, in due time I will pose a challenge to your MK
4: Mikey - MK, Snake, Dedede, Falco : LEGENDARY MIKEY PEACH
9: SRTM - Diddy : Great job on Japes those banana skills definitely woke me up from sleeping, kinda.. :)
9: Fool - Falco : You still owe me like more rematches so I can own your Falco
9: Iliad - Marth, Falco : We need to play, it looks like you were one of the few Marths here and I really wanna improve against Marth players :)
13: Gi - ROB, Wario : BEAST, now I gotta BEAST too for LBT2
17: Wolfblade - Lucario : Fun friendlies even with the presence of the troll nearby
17: Tinman - Olimar, ROB : It was nice seeing you here dude, love the morale support you give :)
17: Akariss - Peach : You suck, learn to play n00b
17: Infzy - Sonic : We had some intense matches, BEAST sonic and you ruined my 2-0 spree in the pools :D
25: Sauc3 - ICs, MK : Sorry about crap, I hope we can play again if you come to LBT2 (he's adding Melee now so there's reason to come :))
25: Logan - Snake : You owned me during friendlies it's a shame that you seemed to lose focus as the tourney went on, I think? Can't wait to play you again at york casuals
25: F1ZZ - Lucario : Fun friendlies man, I didn't realize you were like the first guy I played in friendlies at the tourney
25: Carter - Pikachu : Lol jokes, you almost died when I spotted KingAce xD

Riddlebox - Pro Skills Bro, can't wait to play you again at LBT2 :)
Troll - Fail Troll is Fail

Sorry if I missed anyone

Tin Man

Smash Hero
yo tin my bad,you didnt die at 80 from marths fsmash from across the stage....you died at 70
dude I asked u on msn and u didnt even know what happened, just took nickcams word for it, not to mention I was thinking the man was talking about something different, I thought he mentioned rob on FD getting Faired across the stage at 60% (kill #1 that game), and nickcam & everyone else, could u take all this down a bit please, i'd appreciate that.

Jasuke

Smash Cadet
^ Good call Gi. Sorry i couldn't make it out to the tourney really wanted to play you man!

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
yo tin my bad,you didnt die at 80 from marths fsmash from across the stage....you died at 70
Fun fact, take a look at the pikmin he has when getting fsmashed at 70. He throws 2 to try and get hobbs off the ledge, color red and yellow. The other 4 that he has are all purple, which would have gotten hobbs off the ledge if thrown.

.decoy

Smash Ace
what's the frame data on that fool?

also tin it's not a big deal, just use the sticks when you want to di

nickcam

Smash Ace
legit i wasnt evenn talking about that kill tinman. First game u died at 80 from a tipper fair. When its up u'll see

Tin Man

Smash Hero
oh, wow, everyone was talking about different things, major misunderstanding

although I am annoyed at the people who were making jokes from information they knew nothing about

*cough*joe*cough*mikey*cough*

nickcam

Smash Ace
Hype vs tinman 1! The best match of the set, can we please have it infzy or is it not working.

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
Infzy, second to those vids you uploaded, you are the most amazing thing to grace youtube. I can die happy now that I have watched that set again. Thank you.

Top Bottom