• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Then I'd have to go to Ann Arbor. Then from Ann Arbor hitch a bus back. lol. It could work though. O: hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. *ponders*

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Or if any of you from Athens OH (or around there) have extra room I can stay down there at my grandparent's place Friday & Saturday night and just meet you where ever you're at Saturday morning.

Either way I'll give you $15 or $20 for gas money.
OU's cars are overflowing. One with 5 people (including driving not going to this) another with 6!

OUGA plus CO roaster:
Me
Sil
Wakka
Framerate
POPS
T-800
Hunky
Sole
Juu
Kregs
Deputy (GIRL SMASHER!!!!! NO FRIGGIN WAY!!!!!)

I believe this group is arriving at Friday, though most will/can stay at Sil's.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Sounds good xero. If we don't play in bracket we will mm for sure. You playin mario or that silly mk
Is that a question? Of course I'm gonna play Mario, unless you absolutely **** me or something. You beat Kirin though, so I'll be on my toes, apparantly that guy is supposed to be pretty good.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
i might enter teams for ****s and giggles

anyone want to team witha really miserable peach/marth

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I need a partner...

I'm not teaming with anyone that isn't good... If I don't know you and you wanna team you can eat a ****...so don't ask...

Now that that's outta the way... Anyone wanna team with me? I prefer Top ranking players.... hehehe

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
^GC is great with it, melee controls except for the jumping c-stick @_@

Yeah Y.b.M., I've already got some stuff in mind...

lou4222

Smash Lord
I played white peach? Kyon from florida and llod. They were all saying how praxis says peach wrecks gw. Peach is one of my favorite matchups. I have a lot of fun playing it

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah I know all of them. We all have radically different playstyles from one another; White Peach and Kyon focus on aggression and finesse, LLOD likes to establish a strong defensive game with his turnips, so you definitely got a good taste of variety with the character. I can't wait to see what you've learned and how you'll adapt.

Peach doesn't wreck GnW, but she does have the tools to devastate his openings. It is justifiable to say that Peach wrecks Wario though. xD

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
How many Indy people are going? I can only think of five.
You, TBB, Hilt?, Composer?, and Asdioh.

Top Bottom