• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I didn't forget about teams but I decided I'm tired of begging for people to team with me and always failing to get anyone until the last minute, so **** it I'll just save my $10. :( Bleh, and with Melee as a side event doesn't look like I'm going to be doing much here this time.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I played white peach? Kyon from florida and llod. They were all saying how praxis says peach wrecks gw. Peach is one of my favorite matchups. I have a lot of fun playing it
Nah, Praxis wrecks G&W, Peach loses to him. ;)

Name searching is funnnnn

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I need a partner...

I'm not teaming with anyone that isn't good... If I don't know you and you wanna team you can eat a ****...so don't ask...

Now that that's outta the way... Anyone wanna team with me? I prefer Top ranking players.... hehehe
ah, I'm too late, but double Kirby would've been cool :[

Anyway, it looks like I will be going to this, if the weather cooperates. >_>

Anyone know what the forecast is like for the next few days? /toolazy

Not sure who I'm driving, but it looks now like I'll be stopping for the night in Muncie on Friday.

solecalibur

Smash Master
I dont think I have enough of a rep to team with anyone so I plan on doing better if I do decide to team with someone this tounry because Lucas, ness and G&W make zss happy in teams

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Is there going to be a side event for this?

Quivo, you still down to team with me?

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Columbus Car

So I found out today that I can't take my car this weekend, is anyone else from Columbus able to carpool for this?

lou4222

Smash Lord
Nah, Praxis wrecks G&W, Peach loses to him. ;)

Name searching is funnnnn
We were supposed to mm at pound praxis, how come u didn't go? You can make up for it by coming to ohio in june for our national. Ill house u and teach u a thing or two about gdub.

Btw withour prize money setup it might be a free fifty dollars. Check it out.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
If anyone is going to be driving up on Route 23 and has some extra room, I really need a ride. Route 23 goes right past my town. Or I can even meet you at like the South Bloomfield Mc Donalds to grab some breakfast or something since it's literally on 23 and close by to me.

Or if any of you from Athens OH (or around there) have extra room I can stay down there at my grandparent's place Friday & Saturday night and just meet you where ever you're at Saturday morning.

Either way I'll give you $15 or $20 for gas money.
^Still a problem. :/

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
We were supposed to mm at pound praxis, how come u didn't go? You can make up for it by coming to ohio in june for our national. Ill house u and teach u a thing or two about gdub.

Btw withour prize money setup it might be a free fifty dollars. Check it out.
I sowwy :( I had to attend a wedding on the same day AND I remembered it was my birthday (Jan 16th). LOL

I'm going to Viridian City next month...maybe I can make Ohio.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
For some reason a bus from GR to Springfield directly is like 18-21 hours... lol

So... I'm working out some other travel plans atm. Still going to try to come to this O:

lou4222

Smash Lord
I sowwy :( I had to attend a wedding on the same day AND I remembered it was my birthday (Jan 16th). LOL

I'm going to Viridian City next month...maybe I can make Ohio.
Its not until June, so there is plenty of time to plan and what not. You should bring Valdens and other WCers. I hope it works out

Mr.E

Smash Lord
"Hope to see the Game and Watches make top 3!"

There's 3 G&W's? O_o Lou... Today, and who else?
I wish there were more so I could team with one. :( Nobody can abuse my laser like G&W.

Well KY, we resolved to get better after our one-time performance in Cincy... Maybe we can try again? *shrug*

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
UPDATE!

Indiana is coming with 5 ppls!

Myself, Asdioh, XeroXen, Calebyte, and Rogueblades (Joemama8).

We'll be there Saturday morning.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
GUYS

Extremely high chance me and Vidjo will be going to a Sunday tourney in MD/VA (I need to pick my bag up from pound4 and I'm going to a tournament down there at the same time) the day after this on Sunday. Who would like to come with us? There is room for up to 3 people in the car. This is one of the VERY rare times I will be going to MD/VA over the next year or half a year or so so if you wanna fun day then please come with us after this tournament.

Also DJ you owe me like 47 dollars or something I never got paid for teams last week lol

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Well, it's pretty likely that I'll be able to come to this now. So I'll need a teammate. Preferably someone I know/met/played before.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I'm not entering, have no money to.
And besides, I'm probably only bringing one setup, and I'm letting Nope consider it L's so he doesn't have to pay venue.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
GUYS

Extremely high chance me and Vidjo will be going to a Sunday tourney in MD/VA (I need to pick my bag up from pound4 and I'm going to a tournament down there at the same time) the day after this on Sunday. Who would like to come with us? There is room for up to 3 people in the car. This is one of the VERY rare times I will be going to MD/VA over the next year or half a year or so so if you wanna fun day then please come with us after this tournament.

Also DJ you owe me like 47 dollars or something I never got paid for teams last week lol
Dang, Id love to join but im responsible for housing Sat and alot of people getting home on Sun. It would only be remotely possible if we took all three spots. What are you asking for gas $/how long is the drive?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
What time could I come up on friday, and is that a possibility?

I feel like smashin'.

Top Bottom