• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Nope

Smash Lord
As scrub heavy as Dayton is (we admit it), we've got enough solid players to compete with the Field..........just not this month.

But, I'll take anyone on in melee MM's because , if I recall correctly, Dayton dominates you guys in melee.:p
If Dayton is scared it's ok to admit it! The Field is a force to be reckoned with and I might be scared too if you had to play us. ALSO Springfield is combining ALL of there talent now in all games (Melee too) no more splitting it up to give Dayton a chance. All star teams all around haha. This summer you all had better be ready I think Ohio is in store for a crew tourney.

Also Capem and Lou I about fell out of my chair at your posts laughing I swear I could hear both of you (tones of your voice and all) like you were in the room lol

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
Also Capem and Lou I about fell out of my chair at your posts laughing I swear I could hear both of you (tones of your voice and all) like you were in the room lol
Good, thats how it should be....not taken too seriously, just know that lou is full of bs talk and I am the one that wins the MMs haha:laugh:

lou4222

Smash Lord
Lou speaks truth, not BS. And yes all of this is in good fun. It always is and always will be. I look forward to a full week of being out of school and smashing until the wee hours of the morning, starting tonight. I want to have my GW in top form before the circuit event.

Warfie

Smash Rookie
I have been keeping real quite. ---Purposly!--- i have made my presence extremly scarce. ---Purposly!--- just to sit back and watch everyones fear of where i was.... what ive been doing... and when i will resurface. all you guys put on a great front, but its ok... fear is a natural human defence mechanism, its ok to exspress these feelings. i know there were some questions concernig my attendance to this tourney. Well you guys are in luck i wont be making it to the tourney due to me being out of the state. so enjoy yourselfs.... breath easy.... For ya shall not always be in the comforting arms of safty. Im similar to a Lion! lying crouched down in the bushel...waiting...waitng...waitng as i watch fear grip the herd of deer (wich is you guys) as they know danger is near but they know not when nor whence he comes!!! BEWARE I WILL RETURN! MUHAAHAHAHAHAH MUUHAHAHAHAH!

Yours truley,
CAKE

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
I have been keeping real quite. ---Purposly!--- i have made my presence extremly scarce. ---Purposly!--- just to sit back and watch everyones fear of where i was.... what ive been doing... and when i will resurface. all you guys put on a great front, but its ok... fear is a natural human defence mechanism, its ok to exspress these feelings. i know there were some questions concernig my attendance to this tourney. Well you guys are in luck i wont be making it to the tourney due to me being out of the state. so enjoy yourselfs.... breath easy.... For ya shall not always be in the comforting arms of safty. Im similar to a Lion! lying crouched down in the bushel...waiting...waitng...waitng as i watch fear grip the herd of deer (wich is you guys) as they know danger is near but they know not when nor whence he comes!!! BEWARE I WILL RETURN! MUHAAHAHAHAHAH MUUHAHAHAHAH!

Yours truley,
CAKE
your right, fear is a human defense mechanism, its unfortunate for you that none of us need any sort of defense to beat you, we could win with just mindless spam haha you out of shape diddy kong :laugh:

Nope

Smash Lord
Attending list updated into the OP check there and tell me if I'm missing anyone. Again we WILL be doing doubles and it will be first!!! please show up on time I want to get done at a reasonable hour. There will be a break in between doubles and singles for food if you need it or we can all just order pizza we will ask when everyone gets here.

BRING SETUPS!!!!!! you will get more time to play the more setups there are so get it done.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I like my name in capital letters. It means I'm more important than everyone except BYAA! and ITT.

Anyone wanna teamsies? Since we're doing doubles first now, I don't want to have to get up and drive down there early only to find out I'm not gonna have a teammate anyway.

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
Heeeeey, 2 questions.

1) I wanna be there, but I'm not gonna do doubles, do I still hafta be there to sign up by noon or can I come a bit later since you guys are doin doubles first.

2) I'm gonna bring my wii to use, but I have hacked it so different songs play on levels. That's all it is, just songs like bramble blast playing on battlefield (since some songs on battlefield really suck). If you really want me to I can change all the songs back to default, but like I said, there's nothing else changed about the game except the music. Lemme know, kthxbai.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Yo, add me to the list of attendants. Looks like I'm in for sure. =D

I'm also bringing a friend for dubz, so add YAY Gunblade to the list too.

I have stuff, but I don't know what you still need. In what way can I specifically help with set ups? =D

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
Yo, add me to the list of attendants. Looks like I'm in for sure. =D

I'm also bringing a friend for dubz, so add YAY Gunblade to the list too.

I have stuff, but I don't know what you still need. In what way can I specifically help with set ups? =D
bring a tv and a wii (somplete setup)

i think holtz rather have too many tv's and wii's than not enough.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I'm planning on coming... Unless something happens (like I'm suddenly sick or my car gets a flat or something), I'm coming with ithrowthings and shadows and whoever else is gonna be in that car... Looking forward to it... Haven't been to a tourney for months now... :/

RipN

Smash Apprentice
UPDATE

For this special occasion... The first actual house tournament. (Technically?) We're going to have a mascot. His name is Lambeau (Bo), he is a 6 month old pedigree english bulldog. He looks scary but is a big baby, don't worry. He will probably be around me about 90 percent of the night. If we run into any problems during the tournament directly involving him, then we can put him in my room. This doesn't include people stopping and staring at him saying he's "cute" either.

Got any problems with a dog being here, then let Nope know and we'll resolve it.

Remember!

Registration starts at 10:00, you can technically get here before but we won't start adding people until 10:00. Registration ends PROMPTLY at 11:30 with the only exception of somebody calling and letting either Nope or me know. In case Nope doesn't pick up his phone (which is likely to happen... I know... I live with him :chuckle:) call me. My number is (937) 631-2695.

How late can you be to still play in singles because I might not get there until 12:00-12:30....
Fizz, give us a call before you leave. Just try to get here as soon as possible and be ready to play once you walk in the door in other words. Are you going to be playing in doubles also?

See you guys tomorrow!

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
bring a tv and a wii (somplete setup)

i think holtz rather have too many tv's and wii's than not enough.
No dice on the Wii, sorry. That thing is tangled into a tight bundle of wires with my GC and X-Box, all of them hard to reach behind my TV. tl;dr version: It's in Fort Knox.

THough I do have a decent TV just sitting here.... Guess I could bring that, if I can.

Oh hey, I almost forgot. My buddy YAY, who's coming with me, doesn't actually own a Wii or GC controller, as he doesn't own either system. And, as luck would have it, only one of my GC controllers work. Any chance anyone wants to bring two/one will be sitting around Nope's house? >_<

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Wow, didn't see this thing starts so early. It's 4 hours from akron if I pick people up and that's also if they just immediately jump into my car when I get there (Which they don't) My car is usually notorious for running a bit late.

I STILL NEED A PARTNER FOR DOUBLES

edit: BYAA! and RidlR are both not making it to this. a couple guys from kent may go though and I might pick up e___ from columbus because it's kinda on my way.

Nope

Smash Lord
Registration Ends at 11:30! Doubles WILL start at 12!!! be here please or call and let me know if there is a car full of you we may wait. Singles will be after doubles so if you plan on playing in just that be here NO later then 2:00. Bring setups please!

yes I will have an extra controller as long as I get it back

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Registration Ends at 11:30! Doubles WILL start at 12!!! be here please or call and let me know if there is a car full of you we may wait. Singles will be after doubles so if you plan on playing in just that be here NO later then 2:00. Bring setups please!

yes I will have an extra controller as long as I get it back
Of course, man, it probably won't leave your sight. ^_^

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
The Jerk and I will probably only be participating in singles only as we have no experience in doubles... odds are, unless he got my text, that we will arrive between 12-1. But if he did we will be there before 11:30.

RipN

Smash Apprentice
Tournament Results​

Doubles

Round 1

Blue ***** Vs I Touch Myself - WInner I Touch Myself (2-1)

Jungle Book Vs It's In The Game - Winner It's In The Game (2-1)

Round 2 WB

P and P Vs I Touch Myself - Winner I Touch Myself (2-0)

Goad Vs Sky High - Winner Sky High (2-0)

RZA Vs Over 9000!!! - Winner Over 9000!!! (2-1)

Icy Hot 2 Vs It's In The Game - Winner It's In The Game (2-1)

Round 2 LB

Blue ***** Vs RZA - Winner RZA (2-0)

Jungle Book Vs Goad - Winner Jungle Book (2-0)

Round 3 WB

I Touch Myself Vs Sky High - Winner Sky High (2-0)

Over 9000!!! Vs It's In The Game - Winner Over 9000!!! (2-1)

Round 3 LB

P and P Vs Jungle Book - Winner Jungle Book (2-0)

RZA Vs Icy Hot 2 - Winner Icy Hot 2 (2-1)

Round 4 LB

Icy Hot 2 Vs I Touch Myself - Winner I Touch Myself (2-1)

Jungle Book Vs It's In The Game - Winner It's In The Game (2-1)

Round 5 LB

It's In The Game Vs I Touch Myself (5) - Winner It's In The Game (2-1)

LB Finals

Over 9000!!! Vs It's In The Game (5) - Winner Over 9000!!! (3-0)

WB Finals

Sky High Vs Over 9000!!! (5) - Winner Skyhigh (3-2)

WB Grand Finals

Skyhigh Vs Over 9000!!! (5) - Winner Over 9000!!! (3-1)

LB Grand Finals (If Needed)

Over 9000!!! Vs Sky High (5) - Winner Sky High (3-1)

Singles

Round 1

Sil Vs Katon - Winner Sil (2-1)

Champ Vs Paradigm - Winner Champ (2-0)

King Yoshi Vs PeppyWil - Winner King Yoshi (2-0)

Nicalobe Vs Kiest - Winner Nicalobe (2-0)

Wakka Vs Moose - Winner Moose (2-1)

Lou Vs PKFire - Winner Lou (2-0)

Fizzle Vs Argentstew - Winner Argentstew (2-0)

Fonz Vs ParanormalSin - Winner ParanormalSin (2-1)

Jerk Vs Yay Gunblade - Winner Jerk (2-0)

Crunch Vs Ocean - Winner Crunch (2-0)

Round 2 LB

Paradigm Vs PeppyWil - Winner PeppyWil (2-1)

Fizzle Vs Fonz - Winner Fizzle (2-1)

Round 2 WB

Backpaw Vs Sil - Winner Backpaw (2-0)

Champ Vs King Yoshi - Winner King Yoshi (2-1)

Nope Vs Nicalobe - Winner Nicalobe (2-1)

Capem Vs Moose - Winner Capem (2-0)

Mr. E Vs Lou - Winner Lou (2-1)

Argentstew Vs ParanormalSin - Winner ParanormalSin (2-0)

Ithrowthings Vs Jerk - Winner Ithrowthings (2-0)

Cake Vs Crunch - Winner Cake (2-0)

Round 3 LB

Katon Vs Nope - Winner Nope (2-0)

PeppyWil Vs Moose - Winner Moose (2-0)

Kiest Vs Sil - Winner Sil (2-0)

Wakka Vs Champ - Winner Champ (2-1)

PKFire Vs Jerk - Winner Jerk (2-0)

Fizzle Vs Crunch - Winner Fizzle (2-1)

Yay Gunblade Vs Mr. E - Winner Mr. E (2-0)

Ocean Vs Argentstew - Aregentstew (2-0)

Round 3 WB

King Yoshi Vs Backpaw - Winner Backpaw (2-0)

Nicalobe Vs Capem - Winner Capem (2-0)

Lou Vs ParanormalSin - Winner Lou (2-1)

Ithrowthings Vs Cake - Winner Cake (2-0)

Round 4 LB

Nope Vs Moose - Winner Nope (2-0)

Champ Vs Sil - Winner Champ (2-0)

Jerk Vs Fizzle - Winner Fizzle (2-0)

Argentstew Vs Mr. E - Winner Argentstew (2-0)

Round 5 LB

Nope Vs ParanormalSin - Winner Nope (2-0)

Champ Vs Ithrowthings - Winner Ithrowthings (2-0)

King Yoshi Vs Fizzle - Winner Fizzle (2-0)

Nicalobe Vs Argentstew - Winner Argenstew (2-0)

Round 4 WB

Backpaw Vs Capem - Winner Capem (2-0)

Lou Vs Cake - Winner Cake (2-0)

Round 6 LB

Nope Vs Ithrowthings - Winner Nope (2-0)

Arbentstew Vs Fizzle - Winner (2-1)

Round 7 LB

Backpaw Vs Nope - Winner Nope

Lou Vs Fizzle - Winner Fizzle (2-0)

Round 8 LB

Nope Vs Fizzle - Winner Nope (2-0)

LB Finals

Cake Vs Nope - Winner Nope (3-0)

WB Finals

Capem Vs Cake (5) - Winner Capem (3-2)

Grand Finals

Capem Vs Nope - Winner Capem (3-1)

Congratulations To Our Winners!

Doubles

1st Place ($60.00) - Sky High (Nope and Lou)
2nd Place ($30.00) - Over 9000!!! (Capem and Fonz)
3rd Place ($10.00) - It's In The Game (Mr. E and Argentstew)

Honorable Mention
4th Place - I Touch Myself (ParanormalSin and Sil)

Singles

1st Place ($78.00) - Capem
2nd Place ($39.00) - Nope
3rd Place ($13.00) - Cake

Honorable Mention
4th Place - Fizzle
5th Place - Lou
5th Place - Backpaw

Event review coming soon with highlights!

Videos will be edited and uploaded to Youtube by Fonz.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
i am still very pissed that mark and i lost that match, i died to sooo much stupid crap.

although i would like to thank you for the awesome name ripn, team "I Touch Myself" rules
also, very close game lou and holtz
it WONT happen again.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
After kicking butt all day, I sure let myself down in my set against Argentstew. But that's okay because he was my doubles partner, right? :ohwell:

Good time, guys.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Um...

Best first tournament....

...EVAAAAAAR?

But seriously, great fun today. GGs to Keist, 11010, Moose, Crunch, and Cake (all friendlies).
GGs to Yoshi and Moose (HIM AGAIN?!), the people who wooped my *** in singles. GGs to Paradigm, who I managed to beat purely out of luck, stage cp's, and hilarious spacing antics. You pwn me moar, GGs. Um... GGs to my partner Yay, and Argent, even though I only played him once... am I forgetting anyone....
Oh **** this.
Good games to EVERYONE. >_<
EVERYONE
IN FACT
FREE GOOD GAMES
I'LL BE AT YOUR LOCAL RECORD STORE THIS SATURDAY FROM 9-11 GIVING AWAY FREE GOOD GAMES
JUST ****IN' PASSIN' 'EM OUT

...*ahem* sorry about that.

On another note, that Melty Blood money match was so amazing, I think I have to go change my pants, just thinking about it...

>_>
<_<

And with that, I leave you.

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
But seriously, great fun today. GGs to Keist, 11010, Moose, Crunch, and Cake (all friendlies).
GGs to Yoshi and Moose (HIM AGAIN?!), the people who wooped my *** in singles.
<3 Wil, GG's indeed. You did really well for your first tourney, was really impressed with your Falco in particular.
Thanks for hosting this, Nope, I can't wait to play you all again soon. Peace :bee:

Top Bottom