• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

soju

SD God
=3= like 10-15ish? meh, me third, some dude named chris 2nd(prob), some dude named sonny 1st(prob)
idk i left before grand finals

soju

SD God
=3= dude, it wasn't the fox that was the problem. . . I probably would have beaten him if that falcon didn't beat me and mess up my gameplay =3= i seriously thought he sucked balls the first match with his Falco, then he switched to Falcon and totally caught me off guard that second round, that Fox and that Falcon, and some two others that I beat were really the only good people there, really sucked that I had to fight against everyone one of them =3=

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
you didn't win despite me tellin you to and also playin you with my Fox a couple days before?**** it man what am I payin you for?!
this is true, becuase dondon doesnt throw gatherings just so you guys can come over bs all the time. this goes for andre as well becuase the day he said that in less than a month he beat me consistantly, that month passed and i didnt see any improvement. andre wants to improve and do better, but hes not mentally hungry. andre gets plenty of advice and wont even consider.the help is f#@&*#$@ there man come on. what doesnt make sense is that andre goes to tourneys. what else could a person who wants to improve want? that makes no types of sense @ all. thats ram(free) status at the moment. you gotta be hungry man.... and i believe we all could do a super job stepping it up.thats what i want from all of us.
btw i wont be coming down to fairfield till the end of the month maybe because im working our and looking for a job before i have to move out of my moms casa, so no smash for me.

=3= dude, it wasn't the fox that was the problem. . . I probably would have beaten him if that falcon didn't beat me and mess up my gameplay =3= i seriously thought he sucked balls the first match with his Falco, then he switched to Falcon and totally caught me off guard that second round, that Fox and that Falcon, and some two others that I beat were really the only good people there, really sucked that I had to fight against everyone one of them =3=
thats why ya lost,undestimating your opponent maybe? you got a head of yourself it seems. you could have won that tourney with flying colors. hey i wanted to know if you pratice tech skill @ all?

soju

SD God
Yeah . . . actually I haven't really felt the spark with my pikachu for almost the whole time I've been in NorCal I think maybe because I'm not playing with my BFFs XDDD but after this tourney it gave me a jumpstart and I've got the spark back >:3 Gonna train like hell for this tourney
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=282201

And yeah, I underestimated him a ****load since I 3 stocked his Falco, so I felt like playing around a bit the next round and got 4 stocked = =ll, then third round 1 stocked. Really screwed with my gameplay the rest of the day and I know I would have beaten that Fox I just did crappy mistakes like dash attacking instead of Usmashing and missing gimps. Rudy was pretty decent and I realized how hard it is to fight Jiggs on Mute City, still beat him though :p I practice tech skill in my room for usually an hour a day but never trained that hard XD

I'm gonna train twice as hard for the next 4 months for that tourny and I'm gonna try and head to a couple of smashfests and tournaments in the time between. By next year Axe ain't gonna be the only Pikachu people will be crazy for >:3

soju

SD God
Haha sorry i wasn't playing that well today i was freaking starving from the lack of lunch :B ill kick some butt next time =~=

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
thats like reporting someone for tellin people about a tournament,***** move my ***.also theres a gathering tonight if anyone one of y'all mawfukkas wanna come through.

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
if anyone plans on comin over tomorrow text or call me first cause im too lazy to check this thread when I wake up,if not then im gonna be sleep through most of the day and if you just show up chances are im not gonna open the door even if im awake.that way I don't seem like a liar.

Top Bottom